The Emergence of Emily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily slid her middle finger in as far as she could and felt the wet warmth of Sara's lubrication. She began moving her finger around, exploring Sara's vaginal walls, and thought that Sara's were a little softer than her own, and Sara's opening a little bigger.

After a minute or so, Emily slid a second finger as deep inside Sara as she could, producing a barely audible, "Oooooooooooohohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Emily slowly began sliding both fingers in and out of Sara, and Sara whispered softly, "That feels good, Honey."

Emily slowly removed her fingers from Sara, turned her hand around so her palm faced up, slid the two fingers back inside Sara, hooked them a little and started stroking again.

"Oh yeah Emily," Sara closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.

Emily continued stroking Sara that way and began to kiss Sara's inner thigh. She kissed and licked her way up until her tongue found the soft area around Sara's pussy. As her tongue hit that spot, Sara shuddered a little and a low "Ugh" sound came from her mouth. Emily wasn't sure if the reaction was from pleasure or a sign that Emily shouldn't go any farther, so she asked.

"Can I?"

With her eyes still closed, and still biting her lower lip, Sara nodded yes and opened her legs a little more.

Emily moved between Sara's legs, enjoying the sweet scent of Sara's pussy as she lowered her head. She parted Sara's outer lips with her tongue, and circled her inner lips several times producing another, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyeeeeeeessssssssssss."

She slid her tongue as far into Sara as she could and began fucking Sara with her tongue, sliding it part of the way out, then back in as far as she could over and over. Sara started to slowly rotate her hips in rhythm with Emily's tongue.

Emily then moved her tongue up Sara's slit, easily finding her prominent clit. Remembering that Sara had described it as "deadly sensitive," Emily avoided licking it directly, circling it with her tongue instead.

"Wow Emily," was Sara's response. She lifted her knees to her chest giving Emily easier access. Emily moved her hand between Sara's raised legs and slid the two fingers into her again. She continued to circle Sara's clit with her tongue as she began sliding her fingers in and out.

Sara began raising and lowering her hips. Their movements were a little awkward at first, but they soon found a rhythm, and Emily's tongue, her fingers, and Sara's hips were moving in unison. Sara was breathing in short, quick breaths, and a guttural, "Ohhhhh...Ohhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhh," kept time with their movements.

"Feels so good, honey," she gasped, and lowered her legs, her feet flat on the bed now, knees pointing to the ceiling.

Emily felt Sara's clit begin to swell. Sara arched her back a little, and the walls of her pussy began to tighten around Emily's fingers. Sara's breathing became more erratic as she panted, "I'm... gonna... honey."

Emily continued circling Sara's clit with her tongue, her fingers now stroking Sara in slow deep strokes. Sara's pussy tightened a little more, and Emily felt Sara's stomach and thigh muscles tense. Sara's back arched off the bed a little more, and the sound coming from between her clenched teeth was a steady, "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN." Sara reached down, took hold of Emily's hands and squeezed. Sara opened her mouth and the sound that came out was now a series of short, "Unh...Unh...Unh." The tension in Sara's muscles seemed to spread throughout her body, and for several seconds, Emily felt a number of short contractions in Sara's pussy.

The contractions in Sara's pussy soon began to slow, and the tenseness in her muscles subsided. Emily removed her tongue from Sara's clit knowing that it would be uncomfortable now. She continued to slowly stroke Sara's pussy with her fingers, bringing her down from the pleasure high she had just experienced.

Emily moved up on the bed, lying next to Sara again. Both girls labored to catch their breath from the excitement of Sara's orgasm.

"Ohmygod, Emily," Sara was finally able to say. When Sara looked over, Emily had a huge grin on her face. "You sure look pleased with yourself," Sara teased.

"That was sooooo awesome, Sara! I've never made anyone else cum before."

The girls looked at each other and started to giggle.

Sara turned on her side and propped herself up on her elbow. She lifted her hand to Emily's cheek, lowered her head, and softly touched her lips to Emily's. The kiss surprised Emily a little, but what really amazed her was how much she liked it.

Sara moved her hand down to Emily's waist and lifted her shirt up over her breasts. Emily raised herself up allowing Sara to remove the shirt. Emily thought she detected a look of anguish on Sara's face, and Sara's hands seemed to be trembling.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, Sara," Emily whispered.

"I really do want to, honey. That's what scares me a little."

Emily rose up from the bed and brushed her lips against Sara's, then outlined Sara's lips with her tongue.

The look of anguish on Sara's face melted into a look of resignation. Sara kissed Emily again, a long soft kiss. Emily opened her mouth inviting Sara in, and when their tongues met, the sensation sent a charge throughout Emily's body. They explored each other's mouths and tongues until Sara began kissing and licking Emily's cheek. Sara flicked her tongue around Emily's ear then whispered, "I want to make you cum."

"Uuuuummmmmmmm Yeaaahhhhhhhhh," is all Emily could manage.

Sara kissed, licked and sucked on Emily's neck, and continued down Emily's chest. She kissed, licked and sucked Emily's left tit while she squeezed Emily's right tit with her hand. Emily's nipples were small and pointy normally, but now, after all this stimulation, they were tensed, hard and extremely sensitive. Sara began to pull on Emily's left nipple with her teeth. It hurt a little, but it sent a pleasant chill through her body.

Sara lingered a long time with Emily's tits, alternating between sucking the left while squeezing, pinching and pulling the right with her hand, then sucking the right while squeezing, pinching and pulling the left. That was fine with Emily since she was totally engulfed in the wonderful sensations Sara was causing.

Finally Sara began to kiss her way down Emily's chest and stomach. Emily was extremely ticklish, so when Sara kissed her stomach, Emily's whole body jerked, and the girls both giggled. Then Sara continued down to Emily's thigh, and Emily discovered that she loved having her legs kissed. Sara made her way down Emily's left thigh, then her calf, then down to her ankle, then over to Emily's right calf, finally working her way up Emily's right thigh. Sara's lips, tongue and breath on her legs sent a warm feeling washing over Emily's body.

"That feels goooooooooodddddd," Emily moaned.

Sara moved between Emily's legs and outlined Emily's outer pussy lips with her tongue, then parted Emily's outer lips and outlined her inner lips with her tongue several times causing another soft moan from Emily. When Sara's tongue began exploring Emily's vaginal opening, Emily shuddered with pleasure. Sara's explorations soon led her to Emily's small clit, and when Sara began massaging it with her tongue, Emily felt it pop out from under its protective hood causing her to squirm with delight.

Sara slid her hands under Emily's legs, placing one hand on each hip. She continued massaging Emily's clit, more rapidly now. The tingling sensations spread throughout Emily's body, and she knew she was going to cum soon. Her clit began to throb, and the walls of her pussy started to tighten. Her breathing became labored as she gasped, "Ohhhhhhhhh Saraaaaaaaaaa sooooooooooo goooooooooddddd." Emily felt like every nerve in her body was exposed and being stimulated by Sara's tongue. She felt her stomach muscles tighten and her legs began to thrash around on the bed. For a minute, Sara could only hang on for the ride. Then Emily's legs stiffened. Her clit felt like it was going to explode, and every muscle in her body tensed. She grasped the bed sheet in both hands, her back arched off the bed, and she opened her mouth as if to scream but no sound came out. She remained in that position for several seconds feeling as if she had no control over her body. Her pussy contracted several times, rapidly at first. Finally the contractions slowed, and the tremendous rush of stimulation began to subside. Her muscles relaxed slowly and she relaxed her grip on the bed sheet. For a minute or two she had no feeling in her legs, then they felt like they were made of Jell-o. Sara was now softly kissing her thigh, and Emily was desperately trying to catch her breath.

Sara kissed her way back up Emily's body and lay next to Emily, and the girls lay quietly for a minute.

"Are you OK, Emily?" Sara finally laughed.

Emily was finally able to gasp, "Holy shit, Sara. It never feels that good when I do it myself."

They looked at each other and grinned, then retrieved their panties from the floor and put them back on. Emily pulled her "sleep shirt" over her head again, and the girls lay back on the bed gazing at the ceiling.

"I sure liked that, Emily."

"Me too, Sara."

"Does this mean we're...queer?"

"No, Sara, I don't think so. You still want Ricky Mendoza to fuck you, don't you?"

"OH YEAH!"

"Then we're not queer, Sara, just curious."

After a long silent pause, Sara whispered, "Emily?"

"Yes Sara."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Sara."

12