The Emperor's Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Eshana's sex-slave training deepens, but turmoil looms.
2.2k words
4.38
52.6k
15
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eshana is in a dungeon far below the palace of Emperor Kurgesh, ruler of Zerune. She is naked, her pussy aching from overuse and her recent orgasm. Looming over her crotch, on hands and knees, a naked blonde slave woman is being brutally fucked by the Emperor, their Master. Xeka's eyes are squeezed tight, her shallow grunts echoing the much deeper, more guttural sounds coming from her rapist's throat.

"Uh..uh..uh...your pussy is nice and wet, little one. Mmmm. I'm going to have fun ramming my hard meat in you so deep, all night long!" Kurgesh growls. Xeka's whole body is tensed, as if she's trying to blot out all sensation. But as Kurgesh slaps her butt cheeks and saws his cock back and forth to vanish in her damp heat, it's a losing battle. The blonde bows her head more deeply, her squelchy pussy giving away her body's pleasurable reactions. The walls of her pussy love being battered by that thick, vein-engorged cock.

"Pp-please M-master....uhh...uhh..." is all she can groan, her pussy blossoming with warmth. Her eyes flutter open, and she looks down at Eshana, who lies still, silently watching, mesmerized by her fellow slave's ordeal.

"What's wrong, cunt? You licked all of my nasty cum out of Slave Eshana's pussy. Don't you think you deserve a reward?"

The Emperor's rugged face has dark eyes. They glitter like black pearls, hungrily watching as Slave Xeka lunges her pussy back to sheathe his cock in her slick wetness. Her moans are still subdued though, and it is clear that she still hates the man that is doing this to her, even if her body is enjoying the pleasurable sensations of a truly prodigious penis.

Kurgesh's face darkens, and he pulls out of the blonde's pussy in contempt, smacking her bottom mercilessly. SMACK! Xeka shudders, her shrill cry ruining the mood. "You dumb whore! I can sense the truth about you, and the truth is this: the brunette fuck-toy is much closer to becoming a good slave than you are. Slave Eshana's reluctance has been overt, but at least I see pleasure in her eyes when I fuck her. You, Slave Xeka -- you are outwardly obedient, but I sense the loathing you harbor towards me. You are a deeply resentful creature, no matter how lush your body may be. You do not deserve an imperial cock granting its load of cum into your unworthy snatch!"

He turns to Eshana as he steps off the table, his hand gently cupping her cheek. "You, on the other hand, my dark-haired sweetie...would you like me to release you from those awful chains?"

Still spread-eagled on the table, her wrists and ankles feeling the chafe of the iron bracelets, Eshana eagerly nods.

"Yes, Master! Please, I'll be a good girl. I'll do whatever you wish," she begs.

The Emperor nods solemnly. "I know you will, sweetie." He motions to his guard, and the grizzled, one-eyed soldier carefully unlocks the ankle bracelets first, then the wrist shackles. Eshana can hardly believe her good fortune as the manacles come free. She shifts, sitting upright as her legs dangle from the metal table. She temporarily forgets her nakedness in the throes of relief as she rubs at her now-liberated wrists with both hands.

"Uhhh...Thank you, Master," she says simply, and her eyes look at him with sincere gratitude.

Kurgesh gives a slight acknowledgement, and then his hands rest on her slender shoulders with surprising care. He looks at her rounded, slightly reddened breasts and then his eyes rove downward to the fuzz of her cunt. He inserts two fingers deeply into her intimate orifice, enjoying the sudden gasp which escapes her lips as her eyes immediately and imploringly meet his gaze.

"P-please h-have mercy, Master! Wh-what do you wish me to do?" she sputters.

"Are you truly grateful for what I have done, slave...removing these shackles from your fragile limbs? Hm?" As he asks the question, the naked Emperor's cock comes to gently rest along the brunette's sexy hip. He glances down at it suggestively. His remaining free hand clasps the nape of the woman's neck, pushing her head forward almost delicately as his lips brush across her mouth. He can still feel her squirm on his two fingers as he plows her tainted sex with them, in and out, withdrawing and deeply plunging by turns. Her heart rate is elevated.

He likes that. His cock hardens the more her pulse races. "What do you feel now, slave? Tell your Master exactly what you are FEELING. Answer truthfully, or you WILL be punished." Slave Eshana looks into the Emperor's steely gaze. Her crotch grinds a little on his fingers, saying more to him than words ever could. The wetness trickling down those two fingers says even more.

"Well, slave? Why are you wiggling your cute ass on my two fingers as they fuck your lovely hole? Hm?"

With awful shame coloring her cheeks, Eshana bites her lip to stifle a very incriminating moan. Her crotch grinds a little more firmly, helping the fingers slip in that much deeper into her sex. "I...I..."

"You WHAT?" Kurgesh prods. His free hand is now tracing feathery touches down the skin of Eshana's back, caressing the smooth planes on either side of her spine down to her tailbone before ascending once more, until one entire arm hugs her from behind, holding her tight as the finger-penetrations grow more insistent, increasing in depth.

Her pubic mound rubs firmly into his hand now, and her guilty moans are impossible to miss. "I...I feel GOOD, Master. I love the way you touch me," she admits, her cheeks coloring even as her eyes turn downcast.

Kurgesh's hand cups her chin, forcing her to meet his gaze. She is so beautiful right now, so helpless. The mixture of gratitude and fear in her eyes is sublime, and it makes his dick grow so hard it's as if his very soul might burst from its tip.

"Come here, sweetie...let's get you mounted up on your Master's nice, warm cock. Would you like to feel more than just two measly fingers? Hm? What about your Master's entire, thick, THROBBING shaft buried to the hilt between those sexy legs?"

Knowing that there is only one correct answer, but oddly aroused and willing to say it regardless, Slave Eshana nods right away, and she licks her lips as her eyes alight on that massive prick. "Y-yes Master. What do you want me to do?"

"Ever been fucked by a man who is standing up?" he asks with a tone of wry amusement. His fingers suddenly slide disappointingly free from her sex, and his two hands now cup her buttocks, lifting her clearly of the table and crushing her against his chest. She makes a startled little gasp as her arms instinctively lasso around his neck for something to hold onto. She holds tightly to him, her hips pressing around his waist as he slowly lines up his throbbing penis and pushes her down onto his cock, inch by agonizing inch, until she encases him like the most delightfully tight velvet vice.

"Oooohhh YES...Fuck me, woman! You are such a treasure, sweetie. You are one of the best gifts I've ever received from our raiders who plunder beyond the sea! Mmmm...can you move that pussy up and down my cock? Can you wiggle your ass for me?"

"Yes Master! This slave obeys!" Eshana chirps, her crotch beginning to grind against him. She can feel his wiry pubic hair against her crotch as she impales herself on his obscene cock. The ricochets of sensation, the feeling of complete fullness, both conspire to drive her sex-addled mind over the edge. 'What's wrong with me?" Eshana wonders. It seems like only a day ago she had been an unwilling captive, determined to escape as soon as the raiders made landfall on their godforsaken continent. On Zerune.

But this Emperor, as appalling as he is, is in his own way superior to her own father. Her own father had used her like a harlot, forcing her to fuck the strongest warriors in their village so that he might cement their loyalty. But Kurgesh, no, EMPEROR Kurgesh, cherished her. TREASURED her. She was HIS slave, and no one else's. She was his possession, to be cherished and held as precious. She felt all these things to be true, her irrational satisfaction surging even as the heat between their bodies surged.

"Are you going to cum HARD on my throbbing cock? Tell me what you want to do, sweetie. Tell your Master."

Panting, her heaving breasts crushed against her Master's muscle-bound chest, Eshana kisses the Emperor like a zealous fuck-slave, grinding hard up and down that massive phallus. "Ooohhhh baby...fuck me!" she moans. "My pussy needs you so deep inside me, and I want to cum so badly on your mighty cock!" she purrs, her moans reaching to new heights. She sees out of the corner of her eye the blonde slave kneeling on the table. Dejected and sullen, Xeka watches her Master and fellow slave fuck with wild, animalistic abandon.

The sudden sounds, loud, echoing smacks, fill the dungeon as Eshana's pussy bottoms out on the giant penis again and again and again. 'FUCK me!' Eshana screams in her head, and then no, she realizes that it is not merely in her head, but her own voice which is crying out through the dungeon for all to hear.

"Fuck me, Master! Fuck my tight pussy and fill me with your hot, scalding seed!"

"Careful, bitch! You might get what you wish for! Would you like that, slut? An imperial brat growing in your belly? Hm?"

The sudden thought of possible pregnancy should have had a chilling effect on the helpless slave woman. But strangely enough it only makes Eshana more aroused. Her pussy suddenly is a flood, a waterfall of feminine nectar which splatters everywhere, coating her rapist's cock and streaming in rivulets down his hairy sac.

"You shameless whore! You dare cum before your Master grants you permission?" But the Emperor's outrage is laced with amusement, and he clenches her mop of hopelessly disheveled hair in one fist, bringing her delicate face crashing to his lips, kissing, mauling and bruising her mouth, invading her taste with his angry tongue.

Even as his tongue forces hers to yield, Eshana feels the cock inside her snatch bottom out all the more forcefully, spearing upwards to her very cervix as an explosion of jism washes through her intimate love-chute. She moans as his roar fills the dungeon. Then there is only the damp scent of the underground air, and the liquid-heat, oozing and seemingly limitless, which finally streams in excess down her love-hole before trickling to the edge of her pussy lips, where their crotches are still joined with the glue of their entwined cum.

She rests her head against his shoulder, her arms clutched around his neck, as their breathing slowly returns to normal.

"Mmmm. You have done well, sweetie. I think you deserve a place in the imperial apartments up above. To lie in a soft, perfumed bed with satin sheets and silk-embroidered pillows. Would that please you, my pet?" Kurgesh asks, his voice honey-sweet.

Eshana sighs, her eyes filled with gratitude as she reaches down to playfully grip his temporarily flaccid cock with one hand. It seems to spring instantly to new life, and her smile of mischief meets his hungry stare.

"Careful, bitch. You know you play with fire." Eshana nods, her eyes heavy with seduction.

"Yes, my Master. This slave is aware. If it pleases you, may I clean your manhood?" So saying, she sighs as he gently lets her onto her feet. The sexy brunette kneels at her Master's feet, taking that semi-hard cock between her lips, engulfing them with a mouth that suckles with the feverish intensity of a well-behaved sex-whore.

*****

Through a peephole in the dungeon wall a voluptuous, raven-haired woman watches intently. A man with a mane of vivid, scarlet hair, his cheek streaked with a wicked scar, stands quietly beside her.

"Are you sure, my Lady, that this is what you wish?" Harvosh, the Commander of the Emperor's Guard, looks questioningly at the Empress as she watches her unfaithful husband fuck one of his sex-slaves senseless only to have that same sex-slave kneel and suck his cock like a divine rod.

The beautiful, steely-eyed Empress Qaetha nods, her lips forming a grim line. "Do as I bid. My husband's reign has lasted long enough. I will see that unfaithful cur die painfully, but not before I mete out sexual torments upon him and all his shameless sex-sluts. The agonies I have planned for him will sear even HIS imagination." As her angry whisper fades the distant sound that remains in the dungeon is the Emperor's groaning, Eshana's mouth pumping up and down his rigid cock.

Eshana's mouth finally slurps free of the thick, dangling manhood, strings of belated cum hanging from her lips like drool.

"And I will make sure that THAT bitch gets the most sadistic torments of all!" the Empress says to her co-conspirator. Harvosh bows.

"As thy will desires, my Lady, so shall it be."

*****

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please email if you have any feedback or suggestions for where to take the story next.