All Comments on 'The EMT Ch. 10'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
"Now Sir," she asked, "is there anything else this

Oh yes there is ...we have a lot of child molesters here at the company and we need your little girl Emma to service them.

Oh yes I am more than willing to let you ravish her tender body.

You do understand that she might die from the large cocks she will have from our molesters.

That is the chance she will have to take..

Your husband Ian has agreed and is just as willing as you are for your little girl to be raped...if she lives after the initiation then hopefully she will be as willing as you and Ian.

I certainly hope so...

Weeks later at the funeral for thier child Suzzanne was glad that her death had resulted in a raise in salary for Ian...

Oh come on you sicko...One of the big things thats wrong with the world is companies that do exactly as this one does... weak insane wimps like Ian and the company are in charge

of our defense systems and all the power of sick minded BDSM characters like the company are responsible for a lot of sick crap in the world...

absoluterotter...you are sick for even concieving such shit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

Dude chill...its just a story. Great story btw. More soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story Rotter

Thanks again for a great chapter, it was definitely worth the wait. I was worried that you have stopped writing this series since you didn't post for quite some time. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S. Don't listen to whoever it is thats bashing you stories, clearly he has no sense of decorum, and can't appreciate other people's preference. In my mind, it is these kind of people that is the problem with the world.

viking4519viking4519over 17 years ago
A Wonderful Journey

As John said,"Great to see Suzanne again". The story is unfolding very well. Must say your descriptive powers are terrific. You threw in some nice twists. Would only say that I belive it would help to have Suzanne a bit more conflicted. "Must I really?" or more to the demand she fetch drinks with her breasts almost fully exposed in the train, for instance.Her innate modesty battling her desire to experience new sensations. She seems too willing too accept her instructions. Truman was pictured as a bit repulsive and her acquiescence was too easy. Needed more inner conflict in my opinion. Thought the last line was out of character, but she did ask as Graham instructed her. Also it might have helped for her to talk with Ian about her qualms when she got to the hotel. Anyway, a great chapter and am looking forward to the next ones.

BTW the comments from the chap spouting off on the morality of companies and Emma was ridiculous. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Please

I am quite enjoying your story so far. I think you should bring in your anonomous poster as a character in your story, maybe someone suzanne could dominate to show how much fun being submissive can be. I'm sure your poster would be quite pleased to be included seeing as they have read 10 chapters of your story.

Wetslit17Wetslit17almost 17 years ago
I love this so far...

I am looking forward to reading more of Suzanne's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHERES THE REST

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO READ THE REST OF THIS STORY

bigglesbigglesover 15 years ago
Absolutely Superb

How on earth you managed to spin out the story and keep us all reading before any sexual action started I have no idea, but it was like a book I could not put down.

Well done and more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please

Please give us more of Suzanne Adventures'. I discovered this series last month and since i've seen your recent profile update, i just can't wait for the next chapter.

Your story is absolutely great, a true erotic tone that never go to the "porn for the porn" description. I'm simply loving that !

HogwashHogwashalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

This chapter is one of the hottest I have ever read. The telephone conversation with Graham in front of the businessman was a brilliant device.

Please, if you are still reading your comments, please continue the tale!

freebeingfreebeingabout 11 years ago

God, you're good!!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
The full up submissive slut is born

Her tight wet married pussy has now been given up to a stranger outside of her EMT circle. She had cum on his thick cock in her stretched pussy. She had allowed him to deposit his thick hot seed deep in her pussy. She had offered herself to him and as a real man, pig that he is, he took advantage of his position. Now she will sleep the night with this stud. Wish his teenage son had been there to help tag team her. This married slut willingly cuckolds her husband. The Company slut.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Corporate whore garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous