The EMT Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stripped off his clothes quickly whilst standing behind her, his eyes never leaving her. When he was naked, the need to feel her body against him was so strong that he simply stepped up to her from behind, gently releasing her arms and placing them at her side, and then stepping forwards again, letting her back meld against his front, feeling her response as she leaned back into him, reaching his arms around her, one hand on her stomach, one hand cupping her breast, feeling her smooth dry skin with his hands, his arms, his chest, his stomach, his cock. He wanted every inch of him to be in contact with every inch of her. His chin rested on her shoulder and he nuzzled into her neck to maximise contact, and his cock twitched with pleasure as he felt her body respond, her head tilt over to give him easier access to her neck.

For Suzanne, the tension of waiting for some kind of contact whilst under his scrutiny had started to break the moment she had felt him pull her arms to the side. As he stepped up to her and pressed his nakedness against her back, so she had melted inside. As she had heard him undress behind her, her own tension had mounted, and it was with genuine relief that she had felt his body start to press against her. Her reaction, to lean back into him, to feel his skin against hers, had been entirely automatic and natural. She was conscious that the contact points were different with this man than with others she had known. His belly was more significant, his arms heavier, his stubble softer. But his hardness was unmistakably, undeniably male; it pressed into the small of her back, and he pressed so close in to her that she could even feel his heavy balls against her ass. When he started to nuzzle her neck, shivers ran through her and she forced herself to tilt her head to allow him greater access. She reached up one hand to press his hand to her breast, and enjoyed the feel of him against her.

Wordlessly, he started to turn her around to face him, without ever losing contact with her. When their chests were mashed together and they were face-to-face, his erection standing flat against her belly between them, he moved his face from her neck and kissed her. Her mouth opened to him, willingly. Still kissing, he pulled her down with him to the couch.

Suzanne was amazed at how different he felt. His obesity did not repel her as she thought it might. Instead, he just felt bigger. 'Massive' was the word that sprang to her mind, but she realised it was just a comparison, a difference from what she was used to, the novelty amplified the difference somehow.

On the couch, they were both ready, each impatient to experience the other. There was no finesse this first time; Tim lay back and pulled Suzanne on top of him, and she opened her legs and stepped across him, sitting over him. Her hand reached down between them and grasped his cock and guided it to her sex. As he looked up at her, her head thrown back, her fantastic tits above and in front of him, he felt her lower herself onto his cock, felt her warm wetness engulf him, felt her cunt accept him, take him fully into her. Once he was secured within her, her hands came to her front and pressed down on his belly, squashing her tits between her arms, and allowing her to lever herself away from him, before sinking back down to take him once again.

Her eyes were closed with the intensity of her pleasure as she rose and fell above him; her mind occupied only with the feeling of him inside her, sliding in and out of her, and he watched her enjoy herself on his cock. His hands reached up and grasped at her tits, his fingers plucking at her nipples, and her head started to roll around on her shoulders.

He timed his thrusts with her, although he need only lie there; Suzanne was doing all that was necessary for both of them. He continued to fondle her, the feel of her fit body adding to his pleasure. Still she rose and fell, pulling off of his cock until just the head remained inside her, then driving down again and crushing her pussy against him feeling his wiry pubic hair stimulating her clitoris, squashing his balls with the flesh of her ass.

Tim felt her increase the intensity of her movements, and was aware that she was approaching her climax. He too felt the pressure building within him, and made a valiant effort to delay his own climax; he wanted this to last. As she got closer and closer to an orgasm, Suzanne forced herself to open her eyes, to look at him, to remind herself that she was fucking a near stranger because she had been ordered to do so, to remind herself of what her submission to Graham Leicester actually meant.

Her effort worked. She could have climaxed just from the physical sensations that were coursing through her body, but she wanted this to be mental as well as physical. The sight of Tim beneath her triggered her mind, forced her to think of the submission she needed, amplified the physical feelings, reminded her of how she was being unfaithful to her wedding vows, and made her hope that Graham and Ian would each be proud of her.

The combination of physical and mental stimulation overwhelmed her, and her climax broke across her like a thunderclap from a dark rolling cloud. Shooting from her clitoris, the intense release shot through her body, causing her to clamp the muscles of her vagina around Tim's cock, closing her eyes and hunching over him, curling her toes and gripping the hairy skin of his stomach in the vice-like grip of her fingers, her nails digging in to him, bringing a sharp intake of breath. After the initial shock of release, waves of pleasure washed over her, which she maintained by gripping and then releasing him with the walls of her sex, her breathing timed with the spasms that rocked through her body. Slowly, she quietened down, and sank down to lay herself upon his chest, her breasts squashed against him, her breathing now ragged, her head turned to lay her cheek across his shoulder.

Tim lay still beneath her, still rock hard inside her, almost frightened by the intensity of her orgasm, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her to him, soothing her and caressing her back. As she started to recover, he started to move beneath her, gently and slightly at first, simply tensing his pelvic muscles, feeling the slight friction of her pussy around his cock as it twitched within her.

He started to feel her twitch in reply, and then, as the waves of pleasure continued to wash over her, but the sensitivity caused by her orgasm started to recede, he felt her start to move again, slowly lifting herself an inch from him, gradually pushing back against him, filling herself again with his hardness. Tim knew she was ready for round two, and with a couple of gestures and grunts and little words, let her know that he wanted to change position.

Suzanne let him push her off of him, his cock slipping reluctantly from her grasping pussy, and he then repositioned her beneath him on the couch, on her back, her head on the arm, and her body twisted so that her legs hung agape over the front. In this position, he was able to kneel between her legs, his cock aligned with her still gaping cunt, and he slid his length back into her grateful opening. Now it was Tim's turn to do the work. He started to slide back and forth into her, but found the height difference prevented full penetration, so he grabbed a cushion from the couch and slipped it beneath his knees, raising himself to a better height. Suzanne took the opportunity to swing her lower body further around, making herself more available to him.

Tim resumed in earnest, fucking her with long strokes, feeling her marvellous softness caressing his hard cock. He watched her body react to his invasion of her; her tits jiggling with his movement, her stomach muscles clenching to receive his thrusts. He saw her lick her lips, and shake the hair from her eyes as she looked down between them to see his cock pistoning in and out of her. She seemed fascinated by the sight. He saw her bite her lower lip and squeeze her eyes shut as he pounded into her.

A sweat broke out on Tim's brow, and drops fell across his chest with his exertion, and he wanted to ravish this beautiful young woman. He looked down himself, past his stomach, to see her lips grasping his prick as it slid in and out. She was very wet, the friction was very light, but he was ready to come, and this time could do nothing to stop himself. Suzanne felt his tempo increase, and then slow as he tried again to hold off the inevitable, now sliding slowly in and out of her willing body. Then she felt the pulse of his cock within her, and the release of tension in his body as he gave up the futile attempt to hold back, and allowed the rush of his orgasm to take over, and the first furious spurt of his ejaculation to shoot deep within her.

The first spurt was followed by others, equally strong, and deeper as Tim seemed to try to force his whole body inside her. The spurts weakened, and Tim relaxed, his cock already starting to soften. He grabbed his shirt from the floor behind him and used it to mop his brow, and after a few minutes, allowed himself to slip from within her. He turned around to sit on the floor beside her legs, his breath gradually returning to normal. As he turned his head to look at her, she closed her legs, aware of the load he had left within her.

"That was incredible!" he said, and Suzanne smiled at him and nodded her head in agreement. She sat up and reached for her glass of champagne, now much less bubbly, and offered him some, which he gratefully took before she drank deeply from the same glass. Squeezing his shoulder to indicate he should remain where he was and recover, Suzanne rose from the couch on wobbly legs and padded naked through to the bedroom and her bathroom. Tim finished the champagne and closed his eyes and remembered the incredible events of the last few hours, a smile of complete satisfaction on his face.

An instant, or fifteen minutes later, Tim was awoken by the sound of Suzanne's slippers clicking back into the room. He hadn't moved, and it took a second or two for him to remember where he was. He turned to look at Suzanne, and his heart stopped. She had tidied and cleaned herself up and had slipped her wedding night negligee over her naked body. For the second time in a week or so, she stood completely revealed in the diaphanous nothingness of this garment before a man who was not her husband. She knew she looked stunning, and she stunned Tim with the view she presented. She walked silently over to him, helped him up from the floor and sat him in one of the armchairs, before kneeling at his feet and looking into his eyes, his soft naked cock just a foot in front of her angelic face.

"Now Sir," she asked, "is there anything else this submissive little slut can do for you?"

To be continued...