All Comments on 'The EMT Ch. 17'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow! This story keeps getting better and better! The twists, the turns! Fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sad!!

How sad, when i first read this story a long time ago, i loved it now its just become another stupid cuckold story, no real love or fight back from the husband for his women and his wife is most likely pregnant, these cuckold stories are ime a dozen, will we ever see a husban fight and winhis wife back. Very sad, sorry the author can say what he want abot biggotted people but a story is nothing without the avid reader, you disappoint royally

swingerpaarhbswingerpaarhbalmost 12 years ago
Wow

This Is a Fantastic Story. I am curious about the Progress of the Story. And i am looking forward to read more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
EMT Better & better

No this isn't just a dime a dozen cuckold story, it is superbly written and just brilliant in its concept and development.

I just can't wait to see how Graham will deal with Suzzane after her misdemeanor. Her sight of the business card and its possibilities give great scope - I get excited just reading the wording.

Keep it up, clearly it can't suit everyone but it is an intelligent but very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RE: Sad!!

Give it time, this is a journey and Ian and Suzanne are not at the end quite yet.

Mr. Rotter appears to have a keen mind for storyline twists, and I for one am enjoying his tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re: Sad.

Sad: You seem to be looking for your own kind of caveman happy ending where the man drags his wife back home by her hair having beaten off his challenger. There are plenty of stories like that so go and read those. This is a lot more intelligent, a lot more subtle and, may I venture, infinitely more erotic. Those who can enjoy adventures such as this in real life are the ones who really understand sexual relations and they share an intimacy unknown to the neanderthals who cannot get their tiny minds around it. There is nothing more beautiful than giving your loving wife the freedom to explore her sexuality and revelling with her in its development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please post next chapter

Everyday I drop by hoping to see the next chapter. Alas nothing yet. Please post more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please Rotter.

I do love this saga but I think it will take longer to finish than the bible. Please accept it as a compliment that I'm still looking after 8 years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Garbage !

By an uninspired and talentless Pommy !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please, please, please....

.... add more! This is one of the best stories. 5 months is a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wanting more of EMT

What a pity it is that the author does not seem able to continue with this absolutely splendid story. I assume that he is suffering from the Troll comments that have bothered him so much in the past. The central concept of wife sharing in this story does not please some Literotica readers but for those of us who recognise it and enjoy it immensely, it is the best thing ever written, both in content and literary style.

For his detractors there is plenty of really nasty stuff on Literotica, such as incest, to attack, which seems to be at the top of the most liked lists.

If you don't like EMT then don't read it but please Rotter let us have more, we can't wait.

HogwashHogwashover 11 years ago
Absolutely brilliant writing of a terrifically hot story

Ignore the knuckleheads, Rotter.

Keep writing! You have fans out here in the ether!

ColinRupertColinRupertover 11 years ago
Happy New Year !!!

Just to say I do not forget this story. I definitely check at times.. hoping to find further developments...particularly of the lady taking more control of Ian ! Trust all well and that 2013 will be a year of inspiration and time for you to write and publish more. with all best wishes ColinRupert

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fucking cucky Brits! Is there any husband in Britain who is not a fucking cuckold!? There seems to be a whole lot of sickos across the pond!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!!!

C'mon Absolute, it's been nearly 6 months since the last update. Please give us a few more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please carry on

I love this story.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Another good chapter. And cuckold waits again.

She may as well put the poor cuckold in chastity to make sure he does not slip. By now even in chastity he will be leaking and dripping his goo as he gets turned on by her being gone on another adventure to have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please write mire

Its been over a year now! Please add more to this amazing story!

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
This is dumb

and not very beleivable. Doctors cannot share medical information with third parties, except in strictly controlled, prescribed exceptions. So much work for a cuck/corporate whore story, you English just love this shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous