The Enchantment of Juliet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morghaine
Morghaine
5 Followers

Brow raised, Juliet flashed a knowing look at Malcolm.

He chuckled, making a show of putting the remote control away.

Ready and willing to play along, Juliet smiled as Malcolm gallantly bowed, tipping a hand toward the aircraft door.

She led the way, finding their first class seats, mini suites really. Half height, sliding wood panels separated each pair of extra large armchair style seats from their neighbor. Those panels provided an illusion of privacy, pleasing Malcolm immensely. This was just what he wanted.

Bubbling with mischief, he dialed the vibrator a step higher. Startled, Juliet slammed back into her seat. Malcolm wasn't certain if this was due to the vibrator, or the flight's takeoff, but either way he was satisfied.

Ever the well-mannered spouse during the flight, Malcolm was extremely attentive to Juliet's needs. He made certain she was comfortable, that she was not hungry, and that her drink was always full. All this with the eager assistance of the ever helpful flight crew.

When he noticed the flush spreading over Juliet's face, he opened her air-conditioning vent. All the while, Malcolm maintained meaningless conversation, hand constantly adjusting the vibrator.

His melodic voice was low, even seductive as he chatted about their seats, about the length of the flight, about China. With one arm draped around her shoulders, his other hands rested easily on Juliet's knees, stroking the inner skin beneath the hem of her skirt.

Pushed beyond her limits from all the torment Malcolm put her through, cunt tingling from the low hum of the vibrator, Juliet's arousal was plainly evident. Malcolm saw it in her shallow breaths, in the proud point of her hardened nipples, and her continuous fidgeting.

Juliet craved more than Malcolm's casual touch. Eyes fixed on his face, Juliet spread her legs apart, raising her linen skirt that much higher. A trembling hand pulled his heavier one into the shadowed depths between her thighs, her swollen labia so slick it began to soak the silk webbing under his hand. Sure of her success Juliet raised her hips and eased her skirt over her thighs. Malcolm followed the creeping linen up chocolate legs, storm clouds gathering in his eyes.

He raised the armrest between the seats and moved closer, slipping his hand further along a warm thigh, knuckles coming to rest at her crotch. The light, barely perceptible touch over the moist fabric against her slit had Juliet shivering.

A shockwave of hunger crashed over Juliet, pushing her lower into the seat. Yearning for more, she opened her legs wider. A deep guttural groan burst from her as Malcolm tore through the stocking barrier. The warm flood of her liquid need seeped past the tiny buzzing bullet, coating his fingers thickly.

He gently spread Juliet's pussy with index and middle fingers, filling their semi-private space with the sweet honey scent of her arousal. Malcolm coaxed the crowning cylinder back into Juliet's body with his thumb, just before circling her noticeably hard clit.

A stifled gasp exploded from Juliet, her hips thrusting hard against his hand. Malcolm hushed her with a kiss, his free hand ratcheting the vibrator a notch higher. Instantly, Juliet found it difficult to breathe. She was sure the hum of the vibrator was loud enough for the other passengers to hear. This only served to excite Juliet more.

Malcolm gazed lovingly at Juliet, his eyes full of lust and longing. Eager fingers caressed her soaked sex as he leaned in to nibble at her mouth. Juliet swallowed her moan and threw her head back as Malcolm licked from chin to ear.

He laughed then and begged Juliet not to move, asking her to unbutton her blouse. Despite the half walls sheltering them, Juliet was still fearful of prying eyes. She dimmed the overhead lights, and tossed a blanket over them both.

Emboldened by the dark, Juliet reached below the blanket for Malcolm, her hand cupping his growing erection.

He stopped her.

Instead, Malcolm arranged the blanket around Juliet, and leaned in to whisper instructions into her ear. His mouth teased the fluted rim, fingers still roaming her intimately under the blanket.

Rick thick lashes fluttered against chocolate smooth skin as Juliet moaned softly, suffering under dual onslaught of Malcolm's finger and the furious buzz of the sex toy.

Following his instructions, Juliet reclined her seat and eased even lower. Malcolm used the shift to stretch her right leg across his lap, his hand never leaving the blazing tiny triangle of skin.

Legs wide, Malcolm's fingers spread Juliet's labia, playing along fevered gash. His thumb danced rings around her nub, as he licked the seam of Juliet's lips.

Voracious longing bloomed inside Juliet, overwhelming her better sense. Her hands dove beneath her silk blouse to squeezed swollen breasts, pinching and rolling hypersensitive silk covered nipples in her fingers.

Thick and warm, Juliet's honey flowed from her slit, creeping along the divide of her bottom to pool on the leather underneath.

Malcolm gathered the liquid greedily, coating the reemerging bullet before he repeatedly thrust it back into its heated cave. Teasingly, his fingers would follow, before their lazy circle around her clit.

Mercilessly, Malcolm ripped through the edges of Juliet's patience, teasing the pebble hard knot of her clit, the bullet a mechanical accomplice within. She trembled, pulling and stretching her nipples, biting her lower lip to stifle the moan building in her chest.

Deep inside Juliet, Malcolm felt the muscle walls greedily squeeze his fingers. Palm up, index and middle finger grasped the tiny buzzing machine to rub the puffy cushion of nerves on the roof. Outside, with the pad of his thumb, Malcolm used tight circles to work his way under the hood of Juliet's clit to brush the germ hidden within. Malcolm sat enraptured, as bright eyes glazed over with pleasure. Head thrown back, body arching, and thigh muscles tensed hard, Juliet shattered as her orgasm finally claimed her. He watched the emotions as they flowed over her face, buzzing fingers still slowly stroking her convulsing tunnel.

Juliet rode the seemingly endless waves of pleasure, panting raggedly as she anchored her teeth against her lower lip, stifling her moans. In bits and pieces, her world reformed and her raging heart gentled. Juliet pried her eyes open and shivered anew, as thundercloud grey eyes raked over her flushed face.

Dimming the electronic device he currently claimed as a favorite, Malcolm caught and claimed Juliet's eyes as his own. Tenderly, he lapped the ever satisfying, precious honey from each of his fingers. His wanton smile and suggestively languid tongue alerted Juliet to her possible future. Drawing a tight chest full of air, she closed her blouse, rearranged her skirt and gathered her wits. Channel still pulsing around the buzzing invader, in a rather shaky voice, Juliet asked her husband just what his business plans where next month.

Malcolm's roaring laughter was her only answer.

Morghaine
Morghaine
5 Followers
12