One Night on the Beach

Story Info
Passionate fuck with a stranger leads to pregnancy.
3.6k words
4.42
12k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers

It had been a long tiring day when I arrived back at my seafront hotel. The meeting had started at nine thirty and just kept going until six, with no break for lunch, just sandwiches at the table. This is the part of my job that I hate, but it's what they pay me very well for.

I work as a regional manager for a national chain and every three months I'm away from home for

about a week.

Normally, I would go to my room to freshen up before eating, but I was so hungry I went straight to the dining room. The food in this hotel is excellent and I enjoyed a good meal with a glass of wine.

As I went up to my room, I looked into the bar and saw it was mainly men in there. It's a hazard for a lone woman in a bar. I've lost count of the number of times I've heard corny or even creepy chat up lines. Tonight I wasn't in the mood to put up with any of it, so I headed straight to my room.

After a long shower, I put on a robe and switched on the TV. I found nothing I wanted to watch. I was still wound up and stressed about today's meeting which hadn't gone very well and with nothing I wanted to watch, I decided to take a walk on the beach.

It was a warm night, so I dropped the robe, put on a pair of panties and a knee length button front dress. I can get away without wearing a bra and only wear one when I'm at work or some other professional occasion. Most of the time I do without.

I grabbed a bath sheet from the bathroom, slipped on a pair of sandals and walked out of the hotel and across the road to the beach.

There wasn't much light. The moon was up but a thin covering of cloud softened its brightness. It was enough to see by.

The sea was some way out and took a while to get there. I slipped off my sandals and walked through the cool water. Apart from the sound of the sea, it was so quiet and I began to feel a bit more relaxed.

My feet were starting to feel cold so I came out of the sea and spread the towel on the ground. I sat down with my knees drawn up, rested my arms on my knees and rested my head on my arms. Try as I might I couldn't figure out why today's meeting had been so bad.

Still pondering, I noticed a light coming towards me. The last thing I really wanted was to be interrupted and I hoped I wouldn't be seen.

My hopes were dashed when the person arrived out of the darkness and a quiet male voice said.

"Are you OK?"

Without looking up I replied.

"I'm just chilling out after a tough day"

"Do you want to talk about your tough day? A trouble shared and all that."

"I don't think you'd be able to help."

"You won't know unless you try. May I sit down?"

I thought about that for a short while and thought what have I got to lose. He sounds like a nice guy and it could be good to talk to somebody with no axe to grind.

"OK." I said, moving over on the towel. "Sit yourself down."

As he lowered himself I got a fairly good look at him. He was young, probably only about twenty years old, quite good looking and wearing a T shirt and baggy shorts. I also noticed what the light was coming from.

"Is that a video camera?"

"Yes it is."

I didn't like the sound of that. Being on film wasn't on my wish list.

"I don't really want to be on film."

"I'd like to keep it running to record our conversation. It helps me with my studies. I'll make sure I don't get your face in any shot."

"What are you studying?"

"I'm training to be a therapist."

Reluctantly, I agreed.

Once settled, he said.

"So, you've had a rough day and it's playing on your mind. You are right that I probably can't help with that, but I have a technique that will help you forget about it and relieve your tension."

His voice was so soft and calm that I was slightly worried.

"I'm not going to be hypnotised." I said.

"It's nothing like that. Will you give me your hand?"

I offered my hand and he turned it palm up. He took it in his and just held it for a while. Then he began gently rubbing his thumb around my palm and paying particular attention to the mound at the base of my thumb.

"I don't want you to tell me about your day." He said. "I want you to think of something else, somewhere special to you. Somewhere that you love. I want you to describe it to me in the greatest detail you can remember."

His voice was so calming I began to relax a bit. I closed my eyes and thought hard about the place I was going to describe.

"OK." I said. "This place is very special to me. It's close to my home town and my husband and I discovered it while we were courting. We enjoyed walking in the country and had parked the car and walked up this lane. It was probably about half a mile into our walk that we spotted a track. Well it wasn't really a track, just a grassy path winding between the bushes. It didn't look as though it was used much and there was little sign of any foot traffic on it."

"We decided to explore and followed the way as best we could. Some parts of it were difficult to follow. After a short while it went downhill quite steeply and as we got further down we could hear water, quite loud water. Through the trees we could see a waterfall. When we got to the bottom we found a grassy area and the waterfall which fell into a large pool, probably about twenty feet wide."

"The waterfall wasn't the greatest in the world, maybe only ten feet high but it had a wide spread over flat rocks. The grass gave way to gravel near the water's edge. It was real sun trap but there was shade under the trees."

"It was totally enchanting, a whole different world. We saw dragon flies over the water and fish making rings as they came up for flies. I'm pretty sure we saw a kingfisher too but I didn't know much about birds, so I could be wrong."

While I was saying this I was also thinking about what we did when we were there, but I wasn't going to talk about that. The memories got me damp.

I changed position while I thought about what I was going to say next. I was now laid on my back but my knees were still raised.

"We went there quite a lot before we moved away. We've been back a couple of times since and it's still magical. In the springtime there were swathes of snowdrops and crocuses, and the air was dense with the smell of wild garlic. In the summer the trees were in full leaf and the different shades of green were amazing. The autumn had all the glory of the changing of the colours in the leaves and the winter was totally different. We only went a couple of times as it was difficult to get down if there was snow or frost. By the waterfall most of the trees were bare and there was the musky smell of leaves on the ground. Sometimes the water was frozen around the edges. I loved that place."

I'd been so engrossed in this memory and trying to remember all the details that I hadn't noticed that my hand was by my side and he wasn't rubbing it any longer. With my knees bent the hem of my dress was up at the top of my thighs and I realised that a total stranger could see my panties which disturbed me.

I was so relaxed that I didn't bother about it. It was only my panties he could see. I lifted my head to look at him and I noticed that the light from the camera was lighting up my thighs and panties.

His hand was on my inner thigh rubbing gently towards my panties.

I thought that this was going a bit too far so I moved to stop him but I was too late. His fingers brushed across my panty clad pussy.

"Oh." I gasped.

"Damn girl, You're so wet." he said. As he confidently rubbed me.

Girl? I haven't been called girl for over twenty years. As for wet, if he thought I was wet, he'd find out what wet was if he kept on going.

His fingers were magic and I was really getting on the boil. The fact that I was in public with a guy I'd only just met was so wrong but it heightened my sensations. He was only fingering me. I wasn't going to let it get any further. I knew I was in control.

He stopped rubbing and the camera moved to himself. One leg of his shorts was lit up. He pulled the leg up his thigh and the head of his meaty cock appeared. He kept raising the leg until more was revealed.

"Oh! My." I sighed, just before he covered it again.

His fingers returned to my panties, and he pulled them to one side and slid his fingers into me. I'm still I control. It's only foreplay. It felt so good. He was finger fucking me hard and fast and I was coming hard. My hips were thrusting against his hand. The spring inside me was tightening and my pussy was gripping his fingers. Him rubbing my G spot was really doing the job. With a scream, I squirted, soaking his hand and arm along with my legs. That's shown him what wet is I thought.

He stopped with his fingers buried deep inside me and I started to come down from one of the best orgasms I can remember.

"Undo your dress." was the command.

Hmm. Was this too much? I suppose not. He's had his fingers in me and I've seen his cock. What harm can it do to show him my tits?

With trembling fingers I undid all all the buttons and let the dress fall to the side.

"My God!. Your tits are beautiful, girl." He said as the camera light moved up my body.

I put my arm across my face so it wouldn't appear in the video.

His warm breath told me what was coming. A warm wet mouth enveloped a nipple, his tongue swirling round the hardening nub. I arched my back to push up against him and wrapped one arm round his head to hold him there as an orgasm shot through my body. I love having my tits sucked.

He withdrew his fingers from my pussy and I felt empty. His hands were at the waist of my panties and he started to pull them down my body.

I lifted my bottom to help him slide them off. Well, I'd seen his cock. It was only fair he should see my pussy. I was still in control. I knew I could stop at any time, but it was soooooo good.

He spread my thighs and licked up one inner thigh. And down the other. I was squirming around and he had to hold me still.

I spotted the camera laid on the towel and I picked it up.

Through the viewfinder I saw his head of fair hair between my legs moving up and down as he licked me. I saw my body thrusting up to him and my legs wrapping round his head. It was a shaky video.

The feelings of his tongue were out of this world. He licked from my bum all the way to my clit, which he sucked into his mouth.

"Oh! My god. Yes....yes... yes." I screamed and another massive orgasm tore its way through my body. I squirted again and soaked his face.

He knelt up and my juices were dripping off his chin. His T shirt hit the sand and the video showed his fit body. His muscular chest had a sheen of sweat. He stood and dropped his shorts and his lovely cock sprang out.

This was so hot. I knew I still had a handle on the situation. I could stop easily.

He took the camera from me and pointed it at my pussy, glistening between my soaked thighs. He knelt between my legs and aimed his cock at my pussy.

I was still in control until the tip of his cock parted my lips, then all of a sudden I wasn't.

He pushed the bulbous head in but even though I was soaking wet, it was so tight he had to ease back a bit and push again. It was on the third go that he ended up deep inside me.

What the hell was I doing? I hadn't met this guy until about half an hour ago and here I was with his cock right in me on a public beach. Why was I loving it?

He started to slowly fuck me, long slow smooth strokes, and I could feel another orgasm building. Three in one night was unheard of for me.

I wound my legs over his back, gripped his shoulders, and shouted. I didn't care who heard me.

"Yes... fuck me.. do it...do it hard...yes... yes."

He did. He fucked me inside out hard and fast. My pussy was squeezing his cock as he ploughed me.

That spring was winding up again. The heat from my pussy was spreading through my body and I was sweating a lot.

"I'm nearly there." He gasped.

"In me...in me...fill me up."

He kept on pounding into me and I kept on getting closer to my orgasm, then it hit as he pulsed inside me and flooded me with his come.

I felt him soften and slip out of me, The camera was still running and I'm sure the shot would show his come running from me.

Hang on. I'd just told him to come in me and I'm not protected. It looks like the morning after pill is in order.

"I've got to go." I said. "I told you to come in me and I'm not protected. I have to get back and try to clean it out."

I scrabbled round for my panties and found them full of sand. There was no point in putting them on so I wrapped them up in the towel and started to walk back to the lights of the town.

I turned back.

"Is that still running?" I asked, pointing at the camera.

"Yes it is."

"Point it at me, but not my face."

He did and I gave him an email address.

"Send me the video, please."

I turned away towards the town and fastened my dress as I walked. After a few paces, I turned,, blew him a kiss and walked on.

As I walked, I chuckled to myself. That guy is one hell of a therapist. I hadn't thought about the meeting since I met him.

His come was still trickling out of me when I got back to the hotel. He must have put a gallon in me. I crossed the lobby, hoping that nothing was dripping from me onto the carpet and went up to my room.

I took a quick shower to get the sand off before having a long hot bath and tried to clean as much come out of me as possible.

Sleep came quickly once I was in bed and I slept very well and woke with a start when the alarm went off at 6 am. Was last night a dream? The tenderness of my pussy said it wasn't.

As I showered and dressed my mind kept going over last night. How on earth had I ended up getting the fuck of my life with a guy much younger than me, that I'd met such a short time before. On a public beach as well. I couldn't work it out.

Also on my mind was the fact that he came in me. I'm not protected and the thought of one of his swimmers meeting one of my eggs had me shuddering.

I couldn't get my mind off it. All through breakfast I was thinking of his hard body thrusting between my spread thighs and me loving it. My panties were getting wet.

The meetings that day were useless as I just couldn't concentrate and they took much longer than planned. I'm sure that some of the others in the meetings were wondering what was wrong with me.

It was late when we finished and the chemist was closed so no morning after pill today.

I keep my phone off when having meetings and I didn't turn it on until I got back to the hotel. There was a new email awaiting me from an address I didn't recognise. I opened it and found a video attached to it.

It was that video. I watched it intently, trying to work out how he had managed to fuck me but I couldn't work it out. Was I just ready for it and he sensed it or was he really a master of seduction?

Still puzzled, I watched it again. This time it was for my pleasure. My panties were on the floor and I fingered myself hard as I watched him finger fucking me, sucking my tits, licking my pussy and finally burying his substantial cock in my soaking wet hole.

My reverie was interrupted when I heard myself say "In me...in me...fill me up." I knew he'd come in me but I hadn't remembered me telling him to. What on earth was I thinking? Those seven words could mean the destruction of my life as I know it.

Despite that interruption, it was so erotic watching myself like that. I came hard, soaking the bed. I was almost tempted to go back to the beach, but thought it was a bad idea.

I showered and changed before going down to the restaurant for an evening meal.

That night I masturbated furiously reliving the session on the beach and fell asleep. My dreams were very vivid. I could almost feel his fingers in me, his mouth on me, licking me, and his cock pounding me.

I woke up wet and horny and played with myself in the shower.

After breakfast I headed to work for another round of meetings. Nothing seemed to be going right in this branch of the business.

I planned to get to a chemist at lunchtime but it wasn't to be. The meetings went on late again and didn't finish till after the chemist closed. I was getting worried now. I knew my cycle pretty well and wasn't at my most fertile time, so hopefully should be OK. We all know that there are no guarantees though.

Back at the hotel I ate in the restaurant before going up to my room. I opened the video again and tried to work out again how I'd let myself get fucked like I did. There was nothing there that gave me any idea.

I closed the video and buried it in amongst the system files and deleted the email. I was going home in the morning so had an early night.

Sleep didn't come easily, despite my being really tired. When I finally slept I dreamed of that night on the beach, reliving one of the best fucks of my life. I woke up horny and had to pleasure myself in the shower.

The journey home took twice as long as normal due to a hold up on the motorway caused by a massive accident. I arrived on the outskirts of my home town and spotted a chemist.

I asked for the morning after pill and he asked me when the event happened. I said,

"Three nights ago."

"I'm sorry." was the reply. "It has to be taken within 48 hours and you are later than that. I can't sell it to you."

I was gutted. I drove home, calling in to a local takeaway for a meal.

At home I made a cup of coffee and sat down to eat my meal. I didn't eat much. I was worrying that I may end up pregnant. I could only hope.

Life went on and my fears were confirmed. My period was late. I took a test and can remember sitting on the toilet waiting for the test to finish. I was pregnant.

Getting rid of it was not an option so I had to make plans for the changes it would bring to my life.

Once my bump was well established I took a picture of it and emailed it to the email address the video came from. It bounced back.

I wasn't looking for anything from him. I just thought that he should know.

I converted the spare bedroom in my flat to a nursery and arranged my maternity leave. I was going to work as long as possible before the birth to have as much time after with my child.

Nature took its course and after a long labour I gave birth to a healthy blond haired girl.

I had a hard time deciding on a name for her, eventually settling on Sandra as being fairly appropriate.

Every time I look at her I'm reminded of that wild sex on the beach.

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers