The Encounters Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Sara, you're goanna make me cum fast doing that!"

"MMMMMM." I had a mouthful and couldn't say anything. He was hard as a rock and as I let him pop from my mouth I quickly straddled him, positioned him and sat down fully on him letting him bottom out with his tip against my cervix feeling it push up inside me, stretching me. I set there gyrating my hips slightly letting his tip rub across and around on the hard little nub. I knew this would drive him wild just as sucking at the tip would do. I started lifting myself up and down on his stiff rod and then as I sat fully down, I would gyrate my hips again rubbing his tip against my cervix. I wondered how long he would last with me doing this. It wasn't long. I was into my own orgasm as I sat there gyrating my hips uncontrollably as my body spasmed when he exploded against my hard little nub. He was gripping my hips tightly when a loud moan escaped him.

"Oh god Sara, I'm coming!" He gasp as he tried forcing me harder down on him, thrusting his groin up as his hands tried to pull me down. He couldn't have forced himself any deeper as I felt the flexing of his cock inside me, my own spasms keeping his opening rubbing against the opening of my womb. We quivered and jerked in unison as our bodies united and satisfied each other. I sat there, leaning over him until our quivering subsided and felt him shrink and slip from me. I leaned down and kissed him, locking our mouths together for a deep and passionate kiss as his arms locked around me. When our kiss broke, I snuggled against him and drifted off feeling somehow that I wasn't completely satisfied.

I awoke groggily with the sound of the alarm the bed still warm beside me but empty. I shot awake. Morning and he shouldn't be here. I jumped out looking for him and heard the shower running. I rushed in wanting hi9m to hurry and get him out of the house before anyone saw him.

"Greg, you have to leave right away before someone sees you. The neighbors will talk; my family will find out, my life will be ruined!"

"Relax baby, no one will see me or us together if that is what you want. Right now I know what I want!"

He pulled me into the shower this time making me kneel in front of him and pushed his rapidly growing cock between my lips.

"Suck me off bitch and don't miss a drop!"

I was alarmed at this aggression but did as he asked and with much sucking and choking on his size, I finally felt his flood fill my mouth and throat and swallowed all I could choking on the thickness and the steady flow. When he finished he pushed me away. I sat there in the spray alarmed and puzzled at what he had forced me to do and just looked at him.

"Look, I'm sorry about that, you frustrate me not wanting to be seen with me. I do understand the racist attitude of your family and all but find it hard to accept that with you fucking me and other blacks, you still accept their attitude. You need to come to some sort of grips with that and get on with your life. I said when I first saw you that I would make you mine and in time that will happen. Right now we will do it your way but sooner or later, we will be living together. Now clean up and go to work. I will sneak out and leave you alone to think about your and our future."

He left me in the shower and when I emerged and was patting myself dry I wandered through the house looking for him. He was gone. I hoped he hadn't been seen. I told myself I was going to avoid them all for the next month. I had too. I had to see if I could get by with out having sex with any of them. I had to straighten out my life. I dressed and went to work.

I had decided to try to go on a long vacation away from them all and called up a sister in Maine. That was about as far away from them as I could get. I asked if I could visit for a month and she was OK with that. She was the closest to me in age and we got along well together. She had a big family and they were excited I was coming to visit. I loved all my nieces and nephews and knew they would occupy all my time. With no pressing cases that the staff couldn't handle, I discussed my month away with the partners and got my vacation approved. With that, I finished out the day, made the arrangements for my flights and got home and packed. I let my lovers know by messages left on their phones that I would be gone for a month. I didn't tell them where I was going and that I was calling from the airport. I turned off my phone and boarded my flight. I had a window seat and an elderly gentleman had the isle. There was small talk between us that took my mind off the ongoing conflict I had with my new lifestyle, what I was now calling in my mind, a slutty lifestyle. He kept my mind occupied with the tales of his travels and family. He wasn't boring at all and I was glad he was there.

We landed at Denver for the connecting flight to Chicago. The layover was going to be for several hours and I had a good book to read for that time although I couldn't get my mind into it. There was this good looking black guy sitting reading a news paper not far from me and I kept glancing his way. I couldn't help it. I didn't think he really noticed me even when he stopped reading and looked my way. I kept telling myself I was really getting my life fucked up as I watched him. When they announced his flight and he got up to leave, he looked at me like he wanted to rip off my clothes and ravish me. I was glad he had left. I looked around and saw a couple of young black guys watching me. My eyes instantly went to their crotches and noticed large bulges along with the lust in their eyes. Fuck. I asked myself if I was that obvious. Am I giving off some sort of pheromones or something that is telling these guys I am available or something? I got up to escape their leering eyes and went to the restroom where I looked in the mirror. I couldn't see anything different about me that was advertising my new preferred choice in men. When I came out, they were gone. The rest of the flight was uneventful and after changing planes in Chicago, I landed in Maine and was met by my sister.

The month rushed by rapidly. There were few blacks here where my sister lived to jolt my mind and I barely gave any thought to my lovers and hoped things were going back to the way they were before my encounters. I met several of my brother-in-laws friends that I liked and even went to bed with one of them five or six times when we could sneak away for time alone. He kept trying to get me to spend the night with him but I kept refusing. Mark was good in bed and satisfied my needs at the time.

It was toward the end of the month that the cramps hit. My period, it wasn't just my period though. The cramps were hard and crippling and the bleeding was heavy. I stayed in bed for two days. This ended my worries though. My doctor indicated this might happen. I was no longer pregnant. I was relieved.

My sister knew. She recognized the heavy bleeding and cramps for what it was; a miscarriage and was concerned. She tried to pry but I shrugged her off telling her it had been an accident in a relationship that didn't work out. She asked if it had been Chad and well I went along with that thought. I asked for her not to tell anyone and it was quickly forgotten.

The month being close to over, I began packing for the trip home which was uneventful. I kept thinking of Mark as I flew home. I had given him my e-mail address and phone number. I figured he would get it from my sister anyway so what the hell. He was a little better than average and was good in bed, not mind blowing orgasms but OK for a white guy. It hit me then; the thought hit me between the eyes and jumped right to the front of my thinking. The sex hadn't been mind blowing. He wasn't exotic and the sex with him wasn't erotic. Was that it I wondered? Black men were exotic and it felt very erotic to be with them. Their dark skin against mine sent shivers through my being. Would it feel the same if I were to have sex with men of other races? Then there was the size. Were other races as large? That I didn't know. I thought about the Japanese or Chinese. No, that didn't do anything for me. Who else, Hispanics? No, that did nothing for me either by just thinking about it. Maybe I would just have to experience to be sure. No, I thought this is getting too slutty. My thinking like this is going to turn me into a whore and I didn't want that to happen.