The End of High School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SusieJ
SusieJ
154 Followers

"Sally! Where did you get this sun today?"

"Mom, it's OK. We were out on the catamaran."

"Other people saw you?"

"Mom, the ones that got close enough were nude, too."

"Jim???"

"No, ma'am! I kept mine on mostly." He pulled down the side of his bottoms to show he hadn't gotten any sun there and resumed rubbing aloe on my butt and legs as we all talked.

I rolled onto my back and he started up my legs again.

"Um, Jim, I think Sally can do her front herself." Pretty stern.

"Uh, yeah. I couldn't get to my back though. Besides, it's always nicer if someone else does it for you." She wasn't sure I was just talking about the lotion. I know I wasn't.

"Kids, we have a dinner to go to in a little as soon as I finish changing. What are you doing to do tonight?"

"I think we'll just order something and stay here."

"Yeah, or I might run downstairs and order something to go. Room service doesn't have menus from all the restaurants."

"Mom, we were talking about getting some sushi."

"Well, you two have fun and if you both go out leave us a note on the front counter."

"Yes, Mom." I paused from rubbing my boobs and leaned over to give her a kiss.

"I hope you and Dad have a good time, too."

A few minutes later, Jim had just slipped out of his swimsuit and was getting under the sheets, Mom came back in to say she was leaving. Luckily, we didn't get a speech. All she did was stop, give us the look for a few seconds and then the admonition to be nice.

Somehow, rubbing the aloe into my pussy just got me going. The slippery feel of it mixed with my own creamy juices made me concentrate on frigging my clit. The alcohol in the aloe started stinging in the most intense way. I guess this was all too much for Jim and he started stroking himself.

We'd seen each other having sex before and certainly touched ourselves in front of each other but this was pretty big stuff. It wasn't long before I was writhing on the bed with a most massive Orgasm. Just as I was slowing down Jim started spraying his goo and some of it hit the wall behind our heads.

After a few minutes I recovered enough so I could get up and go pee. When I came out of the bathroom he was still laying there holding his dick, which had shrunken some, and he was still breathing heavy. I got a washcloth and soaked it in warm water. I took his hand and cleaned off each finger, one by one, and then his body and then the bed and wall. I rinsed out the washcloth and hung it to dry, then got in bed with Jim, we kissed and fell asleep cuddling each other.

SusieJ
SusieJ
154 Followers
12