All Comments on 'The End of Summer'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Dry

In trying to sum up exactly what was wrong with this story, I settled on the following: it has no soul. It reads like a technical manual crossed with Strunk's Elements of Style. I half expected a line like "My eagerness hoped that she wasn't having her woman's period." My suggestion to the author is to actually experience sex, then come back and try again with more feeling.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Wonderfully told - enjoyed the innocence!

AutumnWriter,

Sometimes when reading a story I will rush through, headlong. But your sensitive story, "The End of Summer," held my attention as I rode along through your story with you, as the two young people made that special passionate love, excruciatingly slow, savoring each wonderful step. A first rate write, AutumnWriter.

duddle

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
A touching tale of innocence!!!!!

AutumnWriter, again you reward us with a top quality story of innocence and blossoming love. I wish that Paul and Glenda would meet again in a continuation of your truly sensitive story (just a suggestion, LOL). I feel an affinity to Paul in that I too am a Chemical Engineer (of 45 years standing). Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
enjoyable....

and although once said as techincal...that is explained exactly by the personilitys of the players, i enjoyed it for the sweetness and the completeness of the union. Thank you for sharing and i did read this to read on further with your other story that is said to go with this one...but for now...off to work with me and to read another time. *smile* Thanks again. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lots of Soul

As one comment stated, it has no "Soul". That couldn't be further from the truth. Not everyone has that hot, torrid approach to making love or having a new experience. This story handled the question with dignity and innocence.

Good story.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
A nice 'first time' story

I like the way you've captured the innocence of youth in their first sexual encounter. He wasn't hung with an 8-inch penis and her breasts were on the small side. You described their emotional vulnerabilities as well as their physical assets. To me, this was better than just a story full of lusty sex. To each his own, I suppose, but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Human experience

As said by others this is a real human experience. We did not all come to experience the joys and pain of physical love the 'hollywood' way. Their experience stemmed out of their personalities. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

I loved this story, so full of detail, which is rare. Very happy to have found this story!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 9 years ago
Beautiful first love

Lovely story of first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous