The End of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul sensed a question residing underneath her statement, or at least an opening to respond. He hesitated for a few moments, turning options over in his mind. An invitation for her to shed her blouse would be a major step forward. Wherever that might lead was a destination that Paul had not yet contemplated. If he chose to ignore her unstated request, he would slam the door on whatever might happen, and Paul wasn't resigned to that either.

"Would you like me to put my shirt back on?" It was a coward's way out, and Paul felt ashamed as soon as the words escaped him.

"That wouldn't make me any cooler, would it?" came her reply.

Paul was grateful for a second chance. "Out here in the woods, it doesn't matter if you have your blouse on or not. Don't mind me. I've seen girls expose just as much at the swimming pool."

There, what a perfect answer! Any disrobing would be of her free will, complete with the escape that it could always be just to 'beat the heat'.

"I think I will take it off, then." She sat up and methodically started to unbutton the blouse.

It had seemed to take such a long time to remove a simple blouse, but finally the task was complete. "That feels so much better." She cooed. It's so nice that you have this blanket to lie on. She lay on her side with one elbow bent and her hand holding up her head so she could look over at him.

Paul had been correct in his earlier statement. As she lay there in her white bra and shorts she revealed less than the bikini girls at the Town Pool. It was hard for Paul to understand why the whiteness of the bra kept flashing at Paul like a neon sign.

Paul knew that Glenda was small in size. That her breasts struggled for any exposure over the cups accented the deficit. Some might have viewed the meager display as a low score in the ranking of female assets. Paul did not see it that way. In the development of his powerful physique he had learned that physical attributes were useful. The true measure of a person, however, was found in other ways. As his eyes traveled with increasingly less reticence to her bra-covered chest, Paul noted that despite Glenda's small-sized breasts, her nipples were pushing through the material of her bra. This involuntary action of hers forced an equal involuntary hardening in him.

Glenda was enjoying the game his eyes were playing in stealing progressively longer glances at her snow-caped breasts. In the acceptance of her self image, she had given up on any chance to ever enjoy this version of peek-a-boo. He really could see little, in the conventional sense. She mused over what he saw in his mind's eye. She wondered if he would prefer that which he imagined, or to view the reality of what waited underneath the protective cotton.

"Have you ever seen a woman's breasts?" she asked. She believed that she knew the answer, but was testing his truthfulness.

"Only in magazines." He answered. She was satisfied on both counts. She had guessed correctly, and he had passed the test with flying colors. She decided that he had earned a reward.

"Would you like to see mine?" she asked. She would allow him to do so, but she would not be satisfied with the passive acceptance that had given him a free ride to this point.

"Yes...please." He replied. It was enough of an affirmation, and a polite one, too.

She sat up and reached behind her. She thought of stopping to ask him to undo the clasp. She thought better, because she was enjoying the orchestration of disrobing.

Paul had not moved from his reclining position. As the bra clasp was undone she turned toward him, holding the unsecured garment to her chest. The back panels flapped at the sides of her ribcage, emphasizing the metamorphosis in progress.

Paul turned on his side. He waited for the completion. His heart was pounding fast and hard. This is the farthest he had ever gone with a girl. It was new and exciting. He thought about ripping the loosened bra from her grasp, but wanted to see how she planned to complete the show. He would wait as long as had to. The excitement of the anticipation was as enjoyable as he imagined the culmination would be.

Glenda, for her part was drinking in the sight of his reaction. She saw desire pooling in his eyes and heard him panting. She was tempted to cast her eyes down to steal a look at his crotch, but she dared not break the spell. She thought that he might take matters in his strong hands and banish the offending bra.

She tired of waiting and simply removed her hands from the front of her and the bra came away too, and she cast it aside. There, before Paul, were the first nude breasts that his eyes had ever beheld. Glenda's were not large, to be sure, but Paul discovered an advantage in their smallness. As she resumed her position on her side facing him, the tender orbs kept their shape and direction, pointing at him. A larger pair would have obeyed gravity and pointed their nipples to the ground as they bent over. It would have ruined their pleasant posture as they lay on their sides facing one another.

"Not much, are they?" Glenda started apologizing right away. "I know that the other girls are bigger."

"I like them, Glenda. They are as beautiful as I can imagine." He responded. "Besides," he continued, "we're alone out here and there's no contest going on that I know of." Paul stated it in a convincing way, as he meant what he said.

Glenda cast her eyes away for a moment, unaccustomed to being complimented. Then she looked at into his face, leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't a passionate kiss, but an affectionate one. It was tender and while she lingered a few seconds on him, Paul felt a new enjoyment that he wanted to continue.

"You're very sweet." She whispered to him and smiled as she said it.

At that moment, Paul realized why the breasts before him, had inspired his truthful reassurance. It was because they were hers, a most private part of her body that she had willingly unveiled for him. The act had contained as much beauty as the flesh.

In addition, he saw that the smile that she had shone on him, as she attested to his sweetness, was one that was natural and sincere. The forced curl of thin lips was gone. He sensed her gladness at being present in the grove with him.

He threw his arm around her shoulder. As he pulled her toward him, he leaned forward to initiate this second kiss. In this new offering pleasure matched affection and passion. He wedged his bottom arm under her and they locked in embrace. The skin of bare chests laid flat against the others'. He felt her breasts pressed against him. It occurred to Paul that he had not yet touched, with his hands, the offering that she had placed before him. It was hard to break the kiss, but he did so.

As they lay on their sides still embracing, they separated their top halves slightly to allow space for the caress of breasts. It was what they both wanted. He desired to stroke and to fondle them and observe what reaction his attention might bring out in them and her. She longed for the pleasure of a man's caress. More, she yearned for his acceptance of her as she was, skinny and small-breasted, and his enjoyment of her gifts that she had laid upon his table.

His hand was, at first, tentative, and he experimented to find the right pressure and action. As he felt her nipple stiffen, and heard her mews of contented pleasure, he knew he had found it. She closed her eyes and let him continue for a while. The pleasure had been so long denied her.

After a while, as he continued his caressing, she reached her slender hand downward to search for hardness. She found it and started on a similar path as Paul, finding the right motion and firmness that would let her sense his mounting desire. As Paul felt her do so he dared to remove his grasp of her breast and slide his hand lower to her juncture, where he rubbed her mound until her response matched his expectations.

They basked in the pleasure that they were receiving, and more, the knowledge of imparting carnal delight to the other. All at once, Paul realized that he missed the breast that had started them on this fabulous journey. He couldn't grasp it without releasing his hold on her sex. He decided to bend his head lower to at least kiss the abandoned breast, which he did. As his lips grazed the hardened nipple, he sucked between his lips.

The double stimulation was enough to elevate Glenda to a new and higher level of excitement. She increased the tempo at which she rubbed Paul's erected penis. Her excitement and the intensified stimulus inflamed Paul in return. With a single strong motion, he turned her on her back and lay on top of her. His arms were around her torso. She released her hold on his organ and embraced him. She bent her knees and positioned her legs so that he was between them. He bent his head lower to kiss her, and she thrust her pelvis up against his. Her mound impacted his hardened penis so that waves of pleasure broke over them, however dulled from the barriers of their remaining clothes. They kept at it for several minutes and their passion escalated with each thrust.

He suddenly lifted off her. Her arms were still outstretched for him, but she wasn't disappointed. As they locked their gaze together, they knew the next movement. Paul averted his eyes from hers just long enough to find the buttons that held her shorts around her waist and undid them. She made no protest or movement to stop him. The shorts were ready for removal, but he fell back on top of her for a probing kiss of reassurance. As he rose up, he kissed each breast for good measure.

He knelt over her and grasped the waistband of her shorts and panties. As he tugged at them, she lifted her hips, and then her legs to help him, and then she was nude. He spent a few moments to look at her. At her center was a triangle of wispy red hair. Below it waited her treasure that was now glistening with woman's moisture. Paul beheld his first sight of an eager and nude young woman, waiting to entrust him with her ultimate prize.

He unbuckled his belt and the buttons on his cutoffs, and stood briefly to remove the last of his clothing. They were now both nude, ready for full contact. As Glenda lay in front of him, her slender body appeared vulnerable, but she reached her arms out again to welcome him. Paul sank down to her and fit neatly between her spread and bent legs. He reached his hand down to caress her moistened entrance. She grabbed his hand and stopped him. She thrust her pelvis up at him, as a signal to begin the culmination.

He understood and pushed forward a little, searching for the opening. Glenda reached down to grasp his shaft and position him just inside her lips. Paul knew that an important moment had arrived. At his impending thrust, both he and Glenda would partake of the fruit of the tree of knowledge. Once savored, the memory of the taste would never leave them. They did not know it then, but the flavor can bring great joy or sorrow into life. For now, they only thirsted for the tasting.

Paul was unsure of how forceful to be. He had heard of great pain for the woman, and he had no desire to cause it. Her passage seemed so tight and narrow, with his penis just resting at the entry. He decided on a middle course that would be neither hard and cruel, nor tentative and half-hearted.

He pushed in steadily, feeling resistance at first. He increased the pressure slowly to that which he was convinced he required. He entered a little way. Glenda made a few sounds. He wasn't sure if they were of pain or pleasure. He thrust a little harder, and Glenda thrust up at the same time to complete his journey through her. He was all the way in her.

The warmth of her interior at once embraced his organ. She held down his buttocks with her hands to immobilize him so that she could accustom herself to a fullness that was brand new. It was a little uncomfortable, but not too bad. Inside, her moisture was coating him.

Paul became impatient. She released his muscular cheeks and said only "Take it a little easy, it's my first time, too."

Paul complied and slowly eased back. He began his journey anew. Glenda thrust up gently to meet him. A mutual exchange of pleasure developed with their motion. Paul sensed his impending climax. His thrusting became more profound. Glenda knew it was coming. Finally it was upon him. In a huge release, he erupted inside her. As he held himself inside her to the maximum depth, Glenda relaxed and felt his semen pour into her vessel.

*******************

Paul and Glenda were both happy with the result. Aside from the physical pleasures, each took what they needed. Paul completed his quest for action and experience, shaking himself from his introversion. Glenda felt the human contact of which she had been so harshly deprived. As she felt another person sated so completely with her offering, she revalued her worth and found herself more to her liking. For both, it was ascension from a personal limbo.

They walked together from the grove until they had to split up so that no one would see them emerge from the field together. They made promises to revisit the grove again before Paul went away, but it was not to be. Circumstances intervened. At any rate, what had been found in the grove would never be forgotten, and a revisit could not have improved it any better than it had already been on the hot August afternoon.

Paul did not return home for almost a year. By that time the grove had been bulldozed to make way for a split level. Glenda and her mother had moved away. Paul tried a few times, but could never find her. In a way it didn't matter.

The end of summer had brought the finish of stifling hot days and languid discontent. The season of the year turned toward winter, but their spirits found a new spring.

THE END

*

I hope that you enjoyed this story. As always, I welcome your comments and questions on this or any of my short stories.

Autumn Writer

12