All Comments on 'The End of the American Way of Life'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It Gave

Your old queer ass a outlet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK but no, no and no again

I do agree our older American Way of Life is changing however it has always been that way. The newspapers are for the most part populated by far lefties and I for one am glad the biz is going under. Most drivel they pushed out on us is now on the net and that's about all that's there these days. It takes a diligent person to seek out real news that has actual facts accompanying and supporting the article or item as 'published'. The Wall Street Journal now owned by Rupert Murdock has made a valiant effort to change the image of pure biz and leftism to something closer to centrism in a socio/political sense though still is losing biz and is in trouble financially.

I'm still with you and sad to see the once slow drift towards socialism in this country however younger peeps have voted for it and apparently like the direction towards pure socialism so . . . live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Huh?

you meant to post this under humor right? Because otherwise all I see here is an old man who's to old to change with the times. Things have always changed and always will change. If you can't learn to adjust you may as well be died.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Why are you giving the .....

...flat-line right wing-nut society fodder to waste byte space on their miscegenated ramblings about "where we're headed"? With not very convincing or in-depth analysis to boot.This is not the forum for wimpy hand-wringing over the bastardization of culture.Fight hard or stay out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What way of life, exactly?

Are we by any chance talking about the cuckolding lifestyle you seem to adore so much? Or perhaps the repression of the 50s? Or the time when people like you had the willpower to tear themselves away from screens rather than blaming the screen for their weakness? If so, I for one welcome change.

You're set in your ways, apparently too much so to use a spelling and grammar checking program. Grow up and learn to learn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous