All Comments on 'The English Twins 01'

by pollysyllabic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why?

Why the drugs? That ruined the rest of your story!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

An interesting start can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ruined please delete

why do writers ruin stories with drugs, scandel and killing off the parents. if we wanted to read this trash we could read the paper or watch the news. do all serious erotica readers a favor and delete this trash now. this would have been better in the NONEROTIC area.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Grotesque

Do we really need such ugliness?

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Yet another boring tale

about upper-class English twits-of-the-year.

Try writing about everyday reality. Real people, real lives. That might hold some interest for most of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Different but still hot. Look forward to pt 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Research, please

With respect, and aside from the writing style - "the way you tell your stories" - which I won't comment upon, I'd recommend some research before you complete a similar one in the future.

If you had researched more fully, you would not have slipped up as you did. Here are two examples.

It's 'Roedean', not 'Rodean'.

It's not possible to study Politics as a single degree subject at Oxford; there are only two joint courses that include the subject: 'History and Politics', and "Philosophy, Politics and Economics'.

Allow that some person such as I might read your stories and already know something about the things you introduce into them. Then, you will begin to understand how that might detract from their reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.... research further

Of course, the two examples are not the only ones. But the fun is in finding them. There are a good number but, if you are resident in Britain, you should be able to discover them with a little effort. I encourage you to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Athleets on drugs? Going for olympics? You don't think they would have been kicked of the team a long time ago after their costant failed tests? Keep logic in place. Too many logic faults in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Way...over the fantasy reality

Split clit, torn foreskin?

Drug use? Lovelocked? Meandering dialogue..

How to score, have to read other parts first, then maybe return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped when the cocaine started. Yuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous