The Entertainer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a quick one for you Joyce." as he reached down and gave Joyce's right nipple a hard pinch.

"Ouch." said Joyce as she felt the pain in her nipple, while at the same time a bolt of pleasure shot through her cunt.

Jim held her nipple, and with his other hand clipped the crocodile clamp on to the nipple. He then let the weight drop, pulling and extending Joyce's nipple. He repeated the procedure with the other nipple, and stepped back to admire his handiwork. Joyce was now sitting on a vibrating, pistoning vibrator, while two weights dangled from nipples. The vibration was keeping the weights subtly moving. The overall sensation was driving Joyce to the edge. At which point Nancy pointed the remote at Joyce and clicked. All of a sudden all movement stopped and Joyce cried out with a frustrated moan as she tried to achieve some satisfaction by moving her hips on the dildo. It just wasn't enough, and Joyce gave a plaintive at the guest.

"Pleassssee let me cum." she pleaded.

Nancy said, "I'm sorry Joyce, but I didn't want to be whipped!"

"Who's next?" Bill asked.

Jill jumped up and said, "My turn. I got an easy one for you Joyce, I just want four minutes of your tongue on my cunt. You see, I've been watching you while Tom has been kind enough to gently stroke me to the verge of cumming, I probably feel the same way you do right now and need very badly to cum. Do it right and I'll make sure the sybian provides you with a new experience. OK?"

Jill stepped up and straddled the sybian, placing her smooth pubic mound right in front of Joyce's lips. Joyce quickly stuck her tongue out and slid it up and down Jill's slit. Recognizing the need to bring Jill to a quick orgasm, Joyce sped up the stroking. As this was happening, Jill reached down and lifted the weights on each nipple and let them drop, sending a searing pain to Joyce's core. Joyce moaned and at the same time sucked Jill's clit between her lips in an effort to make her cum. Suddenly, Jill grabbed Joyce's head and pulled hard as she came with amazing force, soaking Joyce's face in juices. Gently pulling away, Jill clicked the button or her remote.

Joyce felt the phallus in her cunt begin to stir and rotate in a circle. As it circled to the rear, it rolled over the butt plug still lodged in her anus causing her to lurch forward in ecstasy. I need to cum thought Joyce, as she felt the excitement grow between her loins. She reached her hand down to stroke herself.

"Not allowed Joyce." Bill said in stern voice.

Joyce pulled her hand back and looked pleadingly at Bill.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my guess is our little entertainer is on the verge of cumming, who would like to take the risk and go next?"

Helen jumped up and said "I'll go!" as she flicked a riding crop.

Helen stepped over to Joyce while smacking the riding crop against her hand. "Are you ready?" she asked. Joyce, looking at the riding crop, nodded yes.

Helen touched Joyce's midriff with the crop and just slid it around in a circle. She then slowly dragged it up until it was lifting one of Joyce's breast. Then leaning over she whispered to Joyce, "time to lose these." as she reached over and removed a nipple clip. The surge of blood entering Joyce's nipple, sent the most intense pain coursing down through her. At the same moment, Helen snapped the crop against the now uncovered nipple, adding blinding intensity to the pain being felt. She moved to the other nipple and did the same thing ending with a sharp snap of the crop across Joyce's nipple. Joyce was feeling white pain coursing down through her core. This collided with the pleasure she was receiving from the constant rotation and vibration in her cunt.

Helen was enjoying the reaction she had seen so far. Smiling at Joyce she said "just one more shot." as Helen flicked the crop directly across Joyce's clit. That was it. Joyce let out a screech as the pain combined with pleasure and sent a bolt to the core of her pussy. Joyce lost all control and kept humping and moving her cunt over the phallus as she coated the sybian with her juices. She finally slumped forward moaning "stop, please stop." Bill pointed his remote button at Joyce and the machine came to a sudden stop. Joyce just sat still as the results of her orgasm dissipated.

"Well Helen, you lost. Come with me" Bill instructed. "Ok." smiled Helen, in anticipation, as she followed Bill to a hook hanging on a rope from the ceiling. "Hold your hands out." Bill instructed. As she did he hooked leather hand cuffs on her. Then he attached them to the hook and pulled the rope up until Helen was just barely able to touch her toes to the floor. With her arms stretched above her head her breasts stood out tipped by her hard pink nipples.

While this was happening a couple of guests helped lift Joyce off the sybian and place her on a chair. She sat with her legs spread open trying to gain control of herself. The butt plug was still in and was pushed in deeper. When are they going to remove this thing wondered Joyce.

"Snap, snap, slap, snap."

Joyce looked up and there was Helen being wiped in punishment by a number of guest. She was flinching and writhing with each snap of the wipe against her body. Joyce saw red welts on various parts Helen's body and wondered how she able to stand the beatings. On more careful investigation Joyce saw that Helen seemed to be enjoying it!!

"Joyce do you want to take a few shots?" Bill asked.

She looked at him and then said "Sure."

Standing up she took a riding crop from Bill and walked over to where Helen was hanging. Before doing anything Joyce ran her fingers over some of the welts on Helen. They felt warm. As Joyce realized they had been real hits. Will if that's allowed let me try it out. She stepped back and slapped the riding crop in her hand and thought to herself, what should I hit first? Ah, I know, as she touched Helen's hard nipple, let's see how this feels. She snapped the crop off the tip of the nipple.

Helen flinched and said "Is that as hard as you can do it?"

OK thought Joyce, you want harder? With that she let loose with a flick of her wrist getting a real snap out of the crop as it hit the reddening nipple. Letting out a scream, Helen smiled and said "That's an improvement."

She realized Helen really enjoyed this, and had to admit to herself that she liked the power she felt. With that she snapped a hard shot on to the other nipple eliciting another pleasure filled scream from Helen. Remembering the final shot that Helen had done to her, Joyce stepped around. Smiling, she snapped the leather end of the crop off of Helen's extended clit. Helen's scream was earth shattering and followed by a gusher as she came in a torrent. When Helen calmed down she was just hanging limply from her restraints with a slight trace of a smile on her lips. "That was great she mumbled."

"OK Joyce," Bill said "I think we need to remove something from you>"

Joyce had almost forgotten the butt plug. She once again wondered what was going to happen, but understood now that she was enjoying this evening too much to refuse anything. With that she gave Bill a questioning look.

"Joyce here's a chance for you choose something for your own pleasure. Have you ever been butt fucked?" She, paused, and then shook her head no.

"Ok, looking at the available cocks in this room, which one would you like to be the first?"

Thinking for a moment, she looked at Bill and said "Yours."

Bill smiled "OK Nancy, you put it in, so you should remove it." "Bring her over here." As Bill sat down while stroking his cock, "Turn around Joyce so you ass is facing me and get ready to sit down on me when told to."

Joyce came over and turned around as instructed. Nancy twisted the plug and then pulled it out. All of a sudden Joyce felt very empty; as she felt Nancy pushing her back until the tip of Bill's cock touched her anus. Bill gripped her hips and began to pull down. Joyce felt her sphincter resist at first, but gradually relented as the head of Bill's hot cock pushed through. Once Bill was in he stopped Joyce's decent onto his cock for a moment to allow her to adjust. Then he pushed up a little and released Joyce allowing her to slide down on him. Joyce felt him going deeper and she gradually relaxed. At last, she came to rest on Bill's hips and just absorbed this new feeling. Her ass felt fuller then it ever did and Bill's cock was twitching as they both sat still for a moment. Bill moved his hands around and caressed Joyce's overly sensitive nipples causing eliciting a moan. She started to move a bit as the new pleasure spread. Bill stopped her and slowly pulled her back until she was reclining on him. In this position Joyce was forced to open her legs exposing herself to everyone.

Jim stepped forward and smiled at Joyce. "I'd like to try a fit my cock in that pretty cunt of yours." he said.

Joyce just gave him an incredulous look. Here she was with a cock in her ass for the first time ever and now she was looking at another cock ready to go into her. She couldn't believe it, but was also excited by the prospect. Jim leaned over her and rubbed the tip of his cock over her clit, causing Joyce to shutter in pleasure. He slid his cock lower until it split her lips open. The tip found her wet passage and began to slide in. Joyce was mesmerized watching and feeling what was happening to her. She was so wet that Jim was able to slide in without a pause. When he was al the way in Bill began to slide his cock out until his swollen head was just inside her sphincter. He paused and Joyce felt Jim begin to slide out. At that moment Bill started his return voyage. Joyce could not believe the feeling this rubbing was giving her. They developed a rhythm as each went in and out. Joyce didn't know what was more excited at the moment, her ass or cunt! Regardless, it felt great. Joyce broke out of her reverie to look around and saw that everyone was watching what was happening to her. This sent another surge of pleasure through her.

Bill and Jim were now going steadily in and out. Joyce was reaching her peak and knew she would cum soon. She then felt Bill's cock begin to swell, followed shortly by Jim. Joyce wanted them to cum too and pushed down hard to give them more pleasure. Suddenly Bill moaned as he shot a hot stream of cum into Joyce's ass for the first time. At the same time Jim started to pound Joyce's cunt faster as his cock swelled and let loose with a powerful shot of cum. That was all Joyce needed as she felt this heat she screamed in ecstasy, sending stream of cum down around Jim. The threesome continued to pound into each other until they simultaneously collapsed. At that moment there was a round of applause from the rest of the partygoers. Joyce looked up at them and smiled sheepishly.

After a few minutes of regaining their composure, they began to untangle from each other. First, Jim pulled out and Joyce looked at the steady stream of his and her cum dripping from her cunt. Following that, Joyce heard a pop as Bill's shrinking cock exited her ass. Joyce stood and felt Bill's cum dripping out of her anus. Using her finger she reached around and scooped up a dollop of cum. Then smiling she brought it to her lips, and licked it clean. Another round of applause came from the partygoers.

Bill stepped forward and kissed Joyce on the lips and turned to the crowd saying "We have found a gem in Joyce. Wouldn't you all agree?"

Another round of applause. "Shall we invite her back to serve and entertain?"

Cheers and shouts of "Yes, absolutely!" were forthcoming.

With that Bill turned to Joyce and gave her the remainder of the fee due to her. "Well Joyce, you have lived up to your side of the agreement. Would you like to come back for another session?"

Looking at the crowd, Joyce smiled and reached down with her fingers, and scooped up another dollop of cum. She slowly opened her mouth and slid her fingers in. After sucking her fingers clean she said "My calendar is open!"

I hope you all enjoyed chapter2. I would very much appreciate comments, constructive criticism and suggestions. Also please vote!

12