The Epidemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could set up my place in town. It's a guest house on the back of an estate. It's secluded, it backs on to a preserve." said Heather.

"Good. Now, where would the Queen go? The next town's twenty five miles away. The Virus took two weeks to spread through maybe 10,000 people here. The Queen got away with maybe nine guys. We blew up maybe twenty five, and then the other six, so she can have maybe fifty or sixty of those demons when she comes back."

"Comes back? What makes you think she is coming back?" ask Heather.

"She coming for us, and she's going to be prepared. They will be armed."

"Why would she come after us?"

"She'll be afraid that we would come after her. We were the only ones to stand up to her, she's going to want revenge."

Kat got off the couch, taking Heathers hand she pulled her to the bed room. Kat stripped Heather naked, then she slowly undressed for her. She climbed into Heather's arms, slowly worked her way down her body finding her way into Heathers crotch. She lapped slowly, gently bring her to one orgasm after another.

They curled up together and slept through the night.

*

They rose before the sun. Tactical bags were always packed these days, they dressed, put on their vests and grabbing the weapons, headed into town. They went to Heathers cottage first, she hadn't been back since meeting Kat. The cottage was a 'cottage' in the British sense of the word, a Tudor facade with thatched roof and cobble stone chimney.

"Nice place. It's so you." Kat said looking around.

"It's ok, hope it works as a safe house."

"We'll save it for an emergency."

The interior looked all the part of a manor house in miniature. The stone fire place dominated the living area. The cozy room featured a pair of over stuffed leather club chairs and a small settee. They stored the food in the tiny country kitchen, even the fridge had that antique look. Kat slide a couple of M4's under the couch, she hid some pistols in the kitchen, dashing up stairs, she hid some H&K MP5s under Heathers bed. Kat took four jerry cans of fuel to a storage shed back at the tree line.

They headed over to the mall, stopping at the station for fuel. Kat lite up a cigarillo and scanned the area with her binoculars. There was no one around, a few corpses and that was it. It was going to start smelling soon. They moved through the mall picking up more food, ammunition, wine, and booze.

They headed across town for the base, on base they narrowed down which building the pod was in. Kat lead the way in Heather followed watching their back, they scanned the room for survivors. The pod looked like some type of escape unit. The reports that where left on a desk said the Alien was a shape shifter, it had both male and female reproductive organs. She was red in color, and very strong. Looked like she seduced a guard and that's how the virus got out.

Kat looked at her watch, noon.

"Let's see if we can find something to eat."

"There was a cafeteria in the building across the way." suggested Heather.

They found a couple can's of spaghetti O's and heated them up. Kat was staring out the window when see noticed movement in the tower.

"We need to go!" said Kat.

"What?" said Heather.

"We're being watched, don't know by how many."

They both ducked to the floor, Kat lead them out the back away from the tower. They circled the building, at the corner Kat brought up the sniper rifle scope and scanned the tower. There were at least four of them, Kat signaled Heather to follow, they ran across to the other side of the street. They cut through one building after another, finally getting to the building closest to the tower.

"Watch my back. Is your com on?"

"Yeah, hear me ok?"

Kat gave her a thumbs up. She went up the stairs, Heather one flight below watched her back. When they reached the top floor, Kat looked out of the corner of the window.

"I've got two in the tower, two below in a Humvee."

"What are they doing?" ask Heather.

"I think they may be an advance team, here to set up in this base. The good news is they aren't looking for us yet. We know they're here and they don't know that we know."

They slipped back the way they came. Climbing in the Rover they made their escape.

"Watch behind us, make sure we don't have a tail."

They drove across the valley to the convent, the gate stood open. Kat lead the way in, across the court yard and in through the main doors. She stopped and listened, all was quiet.

"Ok. I'm going back to the kitchen, you check out the dining room. Be careful there may still be some nuns in here."

Kat headed off toward the kitchen, Heather headed to the dining room. She slowly eased through the door, there were piles of bodies on the floor, none seemed to be moving.

"Kat, I have bodies in here, but nothing is moving."

"Ok. Watch yourself! Go on in to the dorm wing, see if there is anyone there."

Kat scanned the kitchen, she opened cabinets taking inventory as she went, next she found the fridge, it was full and the food seemed to be fresh. Kat stepped out the back door into the garden.

Heather looked into the dorm rooms, but did not find anyone. She moved further into the dorm wing climbing a set of stairs to a larger room. The room must have been a group room. Heather went in, it was dimly lite. She heard some rustling to her left, carefully worked her way around to that side. Her concentration was to the front, she didn't notice the girls coming up behind her. She suddenly found herself surrounded.

"Uh Kat, I have a problem."

"How serious is it?" ask Kat.

"Looks like maybe ten or twelve."

"Where are you?"

"I'm not sure, second floor in the dorms looks like a common room."

"How long can you hold out?" Kat ask.

"Not sure, but I guess I'm in for a pussy licking. Try and get to me before I pass out."

"I'm on my way."

Kat dashed through the kitchen, out the hall and ran into trouble of her own. She underestimated the nun's staying power. She had six horny nuns blocking her way.

Heather had run out of room, they were on her grabbing her tearing at her clothes, she was naked in no time. They had her down on the floor one between her legs licking, one on each breast, one licking her ass. Then she had someone sitting on her face, she struggled, but they held her down.

'Where is Kat? I don't know how long I can last,' she thought.

Kat decided to fight, her baton flicked out, smacked the first nun to her in the knee, she dropped to the floor. She poked the next in the ribs, she hit the floor gasping for breath. She rushed the rest, pushing them out of her way. Kat was sprinting down the hall, heading toward the dorms. She couldn't find the stairs.

Heather was in orgasm heaven, she had long since stopped struggling. The sensations were incredible, she ate one pussy after another. She was slick with pussy juice, brain in the lust filled fog. She was passed caring if Kat would save her.

Kat finally found the stairs and ran up to find Heather in a moaning lesbian orgy. She started whacking heads, finally pulling Heather free. She gathered her up, grabbed her gear and fought their way down the stairs. Once back in the truck she locked the door. Heather was in a daze, eyes glazed over. Kat put the truck in gear, spraying gravel as they headed to the desert floor.

*

Kat and Heather lay low for the next few days. They decided to fortify the house as this would be their Alamo. They dragged a couple of rotary fan machine guns to the roof, setting them up on the corners, aimed at the main gate and courtyard. Kat had recovered a 30mm canon from a helicopter at the base, she ran the control cabling to the roof. She set up the seat from the helicopter on a base on the roof. Now she could control all the guns from here. She tested the heads up aiming system, all she had to do was point and shoot.

Heather brought up a couple of M4's and two belts containing eight sixty round magazines in each. She placed them at the top of the stairs, I case they had to fight their way back into the house. She busied herself, making the Molotov cocktails like Kat had shown her.

"Well, let's go down to the basement. I want to make sure our escape route is set." said Kat.

Heather followed to the basement, Kat took her through the emergency door, they went down the stairs it seemed like for ever. Every few landings there was a small slit in the cliff wall allowing a view of the desert beyond. Eventually the windows stopped and it was just stairs going down for ever.

Finally coming to another heavy steel door, through which was a large garage. There was a large Humvee equipped with a machine gun turret, also two BMW desert motorcycles.

Kat had Heather fasten gun holders to the bike, rifle sheaths on each side at the back, and pistol sheaths on the handle bars on each side.

Kat went to a cabinet to get weapons out, combat shot guns for the one rifle sheath on each bike, the other sheath she placed a modified fully automatic M4 with grenade launcher attached. For pistols, she placed Glock 18 automatics with thirty round magazines into the handle bars.

In the saddle bags she placed emergency kits, water packs, MRE's, first aid packs. She placed a helmet on the gas tank of each bike.

She then went to the Humvee and placed a large black box in the trunk and plugged it into a harness.

"I think we're ready as it's going to get. Let's go up stairs have some fun," said Kat.

"I'm with you!" squealed Heather.

As they made their way back to the living room, Kat checked all the locks on the doors. She had done all she could do, the next couple of days would determine if they were to survive or not.

Kat slipped out of her clothes, leaving them in a pile on the laundry room floor. She should probable have shower she was hot and sweaty. She decided to skip it, she got herself a very large scotch and made a jug of margaritas for Heather. Picking up her zippo lighter and a cigarillo, she headed out to Heather at the pool.

Heather was slowly swimming laps in the pool, her naked body shining under the cool water. Kat put down the drinks.

"Margaritas!" she announced.

She sat in a chair facing the pool, took a long pull on the scotch and lite the cigarillo. Inhaling deeply, she wondered if this would be their last day together on this planet. She put her head back and closed her eyes.

She didn't know how long she was like that before she felt a lick at her asshole, tongue probing in her butt hole.

"Ooooh! You don't want to put your tongue in my dirty hole. I haven't showered yet."

"You taste delicious to me." Heather sighed

Kat lay her head back and enjoyed her friends ministration. Heather licked up from the little pucker up to her wet pussy lips, burying her nose in so she could get her tongue in as far as it go. She wiggled her tongue around Kat's pussy making her squirm in her seat.

"You little tease, your driving me absolutely mad."

Kat took a large swallow of scotch and another drag on her cigar.

"I'm going to make you pay if you don't stop teasing and get down to business."

She finished her scotch, took a last pull on her smoke tossing the butt into her empty glass. Suddenly she was up grabbing Heather, she started to tickle her mercilessly. Heather squirmed trying to get away, her laughter filled the deck.

"Nnooo fair. Oh stop. Please stop I can't take it"

"You should of thought about that before you teased me," said Kat.

Kat found the belts for a couple of bath robes, she tied Heather to a lounge. She walked back into the house.

"Hey don't leave me out here!"

The minutes seemed like hours to Heather as she lay there tied up. Kat slipped up behind her and blindfolded her with a silk scarf. She pulled Heather down till her butt rested on the edge of the chair, tying her legs open, exposed.

"Now you little tease, I'll show you how it's done."

Kat's mouth was on hers licking, nibbling her lips, her tongue probing her mouth. She felt the fingers slowly, ever so softly, stroke down her body sending her into gales of laughter. The fingers circled her breasts, around and round, but avoiding her now very erect nipples. She squirmed at the sensations, tickling but also very arousing. When the fingers final brought their maddening dance to the erect nipples, she had an explosive orgasm.

Kat placed a light kiss on each tit and started her tongue in a slow trail down, down, down to Heathers belly button. Heather couldn't breath gasping, laughing, moaning so aroused by the torment her lover was putting her through.

Kat stop at her belly button just lapping it, putting her tongue in and wiggling it. She reached down and put her finger on the hood of Heathers clit rubbed so lightly it was like a tickle. Heather exploded in orgasm, then another, wave after wave flew through her body, she was gasping for breath, panting.

Kat pulled away, all Heather heard was a rustling close by. Kat was between here legs, she could feel her against her thighs, there was something else. There was something rubbing her pussy lips, something hard. Heather smiled, she knew what was coming next. Kat removed her blindfold.

"I want to see your eyes, my love."

She slide the large rubber dick in to the hilt, Heather moaned biting her lower lip from the intensity. Kat pumped the rubber dick into her faster and faster, sending them racing to a new height. Heather's back arched so high she almost bucked Kat off of her, she shrieked as the orgasms overtook her. Then she passed out, a big smile on her face.

*

Heather awoke in the dark, she reached over to the other side of the bed, panicking she flipped the light on. She was alone, there was a note on the night stand;

'Dearest Heather,

I had some business to attend to. I

I hope that my not being there did not

alarm you to much, watch Wolf for me.

I will see you tomorrow evening.

Love,

Kat

Heather saw the big furry shape in the corner, Wolf. They had become good friends, Wolf watched over her when Kat wasn't there. He was her protector.

Heather got out of bed, she hit the switch to open the shutters. The bright sun blasted into the room, temporarily blinding her. What time was it, had she slept the day away. The ache in her loins reminded her of the fun by the pool yesterday. She got in the shower.

Kat was already on the mountain road as the sun breached the horizon, she had made sure that no one was following, higher into the mountain she drove. She turned off the main highway onto a small paved road that circled down into a valley, driving quickly across the open meadow, the trailer in tow behind the Rover.

On the other side of the valley she started to climb again, at a tight lefthand curve she slowed, eased the Rover over the righthand shoulder and down the narrow gravel road. The road was not visible, you had to know it was there. She bumped down into a pocket of brush, then sharply up the other side, the road was crude, bumpy narrow, perfect for her hiding place. The road climbed steeply up to the high ground, she loved having the high ground, suddenly she was in a clearing. A small cottage stood by the edge of the cliff, over looking the valley that she had just come through. The cottage was homey, done in the craftsman style of architecture. It was not large, living room, dining room, eat in kitchen and three bedrooms. She could be happy here, it was a peaceful place.

Kat had work to do and not enough day light to do it in. She would spend the night returning home in the afternoon. She went to work on emptying the Rover and the trailer.

*

Heather lounged by the pool, she was so bored without Kat there. She got up, went to the bed room, pulled out the bag from Victoria Secrets and looked for something to make her feel sexy. Black stockings with seams down the back, black thong panties, the front with a lacy patterns and pearls, the black bra matched and held her tits out, proud just covering her nipples. She found a bright red dress, the side slit up as high as her thighs. She saw the pumps, red, with five inch stainless steel spike heels. She was not used to wearing heels this high, she walked back and forth in front of the mirror trying hard to look sexy and not awkward.

"Damn I'm hot! And no one to show it off for."

"I am going to go for a drive in the desert."

There was no harm in that, she would be safe out here, just stay in the desert, no harm. She snapped the collar around Wolfs neck, the sensor would open the doors, allowing him to move around the compound.

In the garage she surveyed the scene, the Land Rover and trailer were gone.

'Where did she go?' Heather thought.

Heather took the Aston Martin, the twelve cylinders roared to life. She scratched Wolf behind the ears, Wolf let out a low moan.

"I'll be back soon, you watch the place."

She was on the open road, she shifted up through the gears, till she was shooting across the desert at one hundred fifty miles per hour. What a rush, almost as good as sex, almost.

She turned left away from the mountains, heading across the valley toward the convent. She down shifted as she went into a deep wash, down to second gear, around the hairpin, then shifting up again as she came out the other side. Third, fourth, fifth back over one hundred miles per hour. She flew past the road to the convent, the road curved then dipped into another wash. She slowed down shifting as the curve approached, she glanced ahead there was something in the wash. She slammed on the brakes, down shifting, she grabbed the hand brake spinning the car around. It was a trap, she knew that junk hadn't been there the last time they were out here.

Heather dropped the clutch, the tires screaming for purchase, smoke billowing from back of the car. She cleared the top of the wash, then her world exploded, literally.

The canon on the armored personal carrier fired, the round slammed into the twelve cylinder engine block throwing the nose of the Aston high into the air. It hung there balanced on the rear bumper, then came crashing down on it's roof.

"Fuck! You better not have killed her!" screamed the Queen.

She stepped beside the wreck, reaching in, pulled Heather out by the throat. Heather saw the smirk, the evil glitter in the Queen's eye as she passed out.

*

Kat put away the last of the supplies, she had hidden weapons were they would be easily assessable. The food was stocked away, fuel for lanterns, the generator, extra fuel for the truck.

Suddenly she had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She looked around, she scanned the valley with her binoculars, all was quite. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end, there was something in the ether.

'What's wrong?' she thought.

"Heather! I'm coming," she whispered.

She rushed out to the Land Rover backed it into the garage beside the trailer. Kat wheeled out the BMW GS 1150R, checking the fuel tank and ran back inside for supplies. She grabbed her tactical vest, checked the rifle magazines and grenades. She pulled out the Glock 18 checking it. Grabbing a utility belt she loaded more pistol mags, another eight rifle mags, and the rest she loaded with grenades for her grenade launcher.

Kat changed for the drive back, she put on leather motocross pants, knee high boots with ballistic shin protectors and her leather jacket. She slipped into the tactical vest, put the utility belt around her waist she pick up the helmet jamming it on her head, slung the sniper rifle across her back, swung her ass into the seat. Two Glock 18C pistols where in the holsters by the grips and the large magazine combat shot gun was in the sleeve beside the seat.

She power slid the bike through the turns expertly, maneuvering through the trees she shot off the end of the dirt road launching the bike five feet in the air and twenty feet down the road, she wheeled down into the valley.