The Epidemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat stopped under the tree where she and Heather had picnicked what seemed a an eon ago. Pulling the helmet off she brought the rifle scope to her eye and scanned the valley below. Their house seemed ok, no movement on the hill.

She was racing for home through the twists and turns, down the hill scraping the cylinder protection bars on every curve. Hitting the valley floor she opened the bike to full throttle hitting over one hundred miles an hour. She was power sliding the bike up the hill to their house, foot down for balance through the corners. The gate opened and she slide to a stop in front of the open garage, the space where the Aston should be was empty. Wolf bounded from the garage to meet her.

"Were is Heather boy?"

Wolf hung his head and whined, as if he knew what she was asking him. There was no point in checking the house, Heather had obviously taken the Aston for a run.

Pulling the helmet back on she spun a trail of gravel into the air, sliding back down to the highway.

'Where would she go, not to the city, out to the desert, maybe to the convent.' thought Kat.

She aimed the missile that she rode toward the convent, flying on the ragged edge of control.

Coming over the rise she saw the wreckage on the road in front of her.

"No! Heather please don't be dead."

The engine was a block of melted metal, the car was on it's roof glass spread across the road. No diver just some blood were she had lain, not a lot of blood, she must have survived.

*

Heather hung by her arms, strung to the ceiling with chains, her legs spread wide attached by more chains to the floor. She looked down her body, she still was dressed in her lingerie and high heels. Her head ached she couldn't open her left eye, her face sticky on that side. Her head rolled on her neck, trying to focus on where she was.

"Your finally with us, good now I can have some fun while we wait for your companion."

Heathers brain still did not register what was going on, it had been a trap she remembered but after that it had gone black.

The horse whip hit her ass cheek with a crack, Heather screamed out in pain.

"Yes scream for me, I love when you scream." said the Queen.

She struck her again, but Heather did not scream this time she was not going to give her the satisfaction that she sought. The next strike was harder drawing a tear but still no scream. She beat her mercilessly, tears streamed down Heathers face but the Queen got no more then a whimper from Heather.

She slipped up to Heathers ass stroking the welts that were growing there. Heather's body shuddered at her touch.

"Ah you enjoyed your little thrashing." the Queen said with satisfaction.

She dipped her finger into Heathers drenched cunt.

"Yes you did, you enjoyed it."

Heather's face turned red, she was wet, why did this turn her on so much? The more the finger in her pussy probed the hotter she was getting.

The Queen knelt in front of Heather, sticking her tongue out to lick the poor girls tortured pussy. The tongue was a good four inches long, it slowly worked it's way into her sopping pussy, Heather had never felt anything like this. The tongue fucked her tight box, causing Heathers hips to buck. It slide out flicking her clit, than jamming all the way in. Soon she was spiraling out of control bucking and screaming as the orgasms over took her body, wave after wave till she blacked out gain.

*

The sun was setting when Kat coasted the motorcycle into the army base. She crept across the base, parking the motorcycle in the guard house not far from the entrance.

She slipped through the buildings as silent as a thief, making her way to the tower. The first guard dropped like a stone at the entrance to the tower. She flipped the switch on the rifle to full auto and up the building she went, silently dispatching the demons till she had the tower to herself. No warning had been raised, her first victory had been achieved.

Kat scanned the base with the scope of her rifle, the hanger at the back of the base was a gapping dark hole. She continued searching, the buildings on far side.

'What was that building?' she thought. That was the intelligence building, they would have interrogation rooms. Kat focused in on the building;

'Ah guards on the roof, that was where Heather was being held.'

Kat peeked over the edge of the building, the intelligence building was directly in front of her. Four guards one on each corner, two guards below on the ground. There was a sky light in the roof of the building, light streaming into the sky.

'That's how I'll go in.' thought Kat. 'First things first!'

She watched, the guard on the far corner stood still, the one to her right paced, the one on the left was facing away from the center and the one before her was looking towards the building she was in.

She had to be quick once she started shooting, one after another. The guard furthest away head exploded, the one to her right took two to the heart, the one in front of her sensed his demise to late and the final guard was in a world all his own, day dreaming when he took the hit to the brain stem. She still had the advantage, they still didn't know she was there.

Kat slid down the wire connecting the two buildings, she made her way across to the sky light, peeking over into the room below. There she was, it took Kat's breath away, Heather stretched out between the ceiling and floor, she was wearing the lingerie that Kat had got for her. The queen had her tongue in Heathers seething body, fucking her with it. Heather was convulsing in a multi orgasmic state as the queen stroked in and out.

Kat loaded a flash bang grenade into her launcher, she closed her eyes and fired into the room. The room exploded, the flash lite the sky. Kat was falling into the room, firing as she went, guard after guard falling dead under her aim. The queen ran for the stairs, a trail of bullets following her out the door ,the last two punching holes into the door as it closed.

Kat scanned the room for threats, there weren't any, all the guards were dead on the floor. She turned her attention to Heather, blood caked the side of her head, her eye was swollen shut, she had big red welts on her ass as if she had been whipped. Kat lowered her to the floor holding her, kissing her.

"Heather, you ok?"

"Uh I....I'm not sure, my head hurts and it's kinda spinning."

"We need to get out of here, fast."

"Ok.... Let's go."

Kat put her arm around Heathers waist and worked her over to the back stairway, firing from the hip as they made their way outside. They made their way to a small building at the back fence.

"Here take this, careful it's full automatic."

Kat handed her a Glock 18c and a couple mags.

.

"I'll be right back, be ready to move."

Kat made the motorcycle in no time, she grabbed a Glock 18 herself firing the bike up, she shot across the yard to were machine gun fire could be heard. Rounding the corner she picked her targets and fired in short bursts; she slid up to Heather.

"Get on!"

Heather swung her ass into the saddle, she let out a shriek as her tender ass hit the seat. Gripping Kat with one arm, she fired with the other.

"Go, go go!" she screamed into Kat's ear.

'We're going to make it' thought Kat, as a shell rocketed past blowing a hole in the fence in front of them. They dodged the debris, shooting out onto road, making their escape.

*

Kat wiped the wound on Heathers head, washing the blood from her swollen eye.

"Looks like you took quite a hit in the head."

"I realized it was a trap to late, they blew up your car."

"Don't worry, it wasn't mine, it came with the house. We need to get back to the house, we're not safe here," said Kat.

Heather looked around her cottage, it had been a happy place not so long ago. She got up from settee were she lay and went about getting dressed. Kat went out to listen and scan the surroundings. She came back in to see Heather ready to go.

"I only have one helmet, here put it on. We don't want your head battered any more," Kat handed her the helmet.

"Hold on tight this could be a rough ride."

They left the property through the preserve, skirting around the main roads of town, heading across the desert. The sky to the east was turning a red, purple, orange as the sun made itself known. They were almost clear when the shell burst on the ground to the right. Kat swerved slightly left as Heather lurched in the seat.

"Hold me tight, close your eyes, just feel me, move with me, trust me. I'll get us through," Kat said to Heather.

They raced on across the desert shells flying in their direction. Heather closed her eyes and tried to be one with Kat. They bobbed and weaved in the sand driving faster than was sane. The Hunvees gave chase, losing ground to the nimble motorcycle. As they made the highway again the Humvees were way back, of no consequence.

"Keep tucked in, we're making a fast run to the house."

Kat took the bike up to one hundred, flying over the hills sweeping through the corners. As the house came into view, she knew they would be waiting; and they were.

Kat whipped the bike back and forth violently, through the road block so fast that the demons didn't know what had happened till she was past. She straightened up and shot down the road heading to the cutoff for the house. They we're sliding through the corners, flinging gravel as they went, up, up up, through the half open gate. They slid to a stop in the center of the compound, Kat dropped the motorcycle to the ground as they raced for the door.

"I'm going to the roof, you stay inside try and keep away clear for me to get back down. We're going to have to run across the desert. Can you ride a motorcycle?" ask Kat.

"Not like you, but I've ridden dirt bikes before," Heather replied.

"Good. We'll make a stand here. Then head to my mountain cabin. Maybe we can kill enough of them that they will think twice about following."

Kat sat in her control seat on the roof, cycling through the guns, canons and missile launchers. The explosion ripped the gate off it's mounts, sending it crashing to the courtyard floor. Kat had expected the attack, she fired two missiles into the attacking vehicle, blocking the entrance with the debris. They could only come in on foot now. She fired the canon into the wreck to sure all inside were dead. She switched to the electric fan machine guns, the barrels screaming as they came up to speed. The demons swarmed into the court yard shooting wildly in all directions, the house was closed up not allowing any of their shots to penetrate.

Kat pulled the trigger, the machine guns rattled the building spitting death at a hundred rounds per second. The bullets gouged big holes in the court yard walls, body parts flying, turning her targets into raw lumps of indistinguishable meat. The blood flew, mixing in the air with the concrete dust, turning the sky red.

When the only noise left was the whir of the guns run dry of ammunition, Kat left her seat. She slide a grenade into her launcher and fired into the chaos below. She ran to the stairs, slamming the door behind her.

"Heather? We need to move down stairs!"

As the words came from her mouth the front door exploded into the room, Wolf flew threw the air slamming the wall in a bone shattering whimper.

"Wolf!" both girls screamed in unison.

Kat was pissed, she grabbed a remote off the table, pushing Heather in front of her to the basement stairs. Bullets were flying in their direction, hitting the steel shudders covering the windows behind them. As Kat slammed and locked the door, she blew the first of the explosives. The front of the house erupted in flame and carnage, bodies flying in all directions.

The girls made the bottom of the stairs, Kat watched a monitor on the wall. As the dust cleared she could see them sneaking into the room. She hit the next trigger sending a new wave of carnage through the room. She watched the dust settle again, then through the dust stocked the queen, rocket launcher in her hands.

"Down stairs, now!" screamed Kat.

She hurled her body after Heather, pulling the door shut just as the rocket blasted through the basement door, Kat fired the last explosive. The foundation of the house shook, the girls tumbled down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs Kat handed Heather a leather jacket.

"That's your bike there, get on and go follow the GPS. I will be right behind you."

Kat opened the garage door so Heather could go, she positioned her own bike at the exit. She packed the sniper rifle into it's case and attached it to her bike. Pulling the Glock 18's from the handle bars, tucked them in her belt, grabbing the M4 and made her way back to the stairs.

She mowed them down as they came down the stairs, emptying her M4, it was time to go. She pulled the pin on a grenade, dropped into a bag of more grenades and threw them into the stairwell, putting on her helmet, she shot off after Heather. The door to the stairs blew out, as the grenade pack exploded.

Kat made the small rise across the valley as the Humvee she had rigged in the garage blew up. Even this far away the blast was impressive, she had to stop. Kat pulled out the sniper rifle and assembled it.

She could not believe her eyes as say the red devil walk from the wreckage, her left arm hung at her side shattered and useless, blood poured from a wound in her leg. The queen was screeching at Kat in a language that she couldn't understand. Kat could not believe she was still coming, holding her breath she took carful aim. The demon's head exploded as Kat's sniper round hit her between the eyes.

Kat lead the way through the trees to the clearing were their cottage sat. She gathered Heather into her arms, looking over the valley below.

"Welcome home!" she whispered in Heathers ear.

They had a lot to talk about, but all the time in the world to do it. Kat kissed Heather a long, lingering kiss as the sun raced across the sky.