The EPT Test; Alternate Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

"Damn, Gary! I don't think it's any of your business but yes we spent the night together," replied Ryan sounding a bit agitated.

About that time the girls returned from the restroom and sat down. They both looked a bit nervous. The music began to play and I asked Shannon to dance. She seemed a bit flustered and told me she had something to talk to me about later. It had to do with Anna's baby.

I agreed that we should wait to talk about it. I looked over at Anna and Ryan dancing. They both looked happy and good together. Anna kept looking over at Shannon and me. Now I had promised to keep this from Ryan. Shannon was right, I wish I didn't know anything about it. It wasn't any of my business.

We ordered drinks and both girls were having mixed drinks. I always thought drinking would hurt the baby but didn't say anything. By the time we made it up to our room Shannon was pretty drunk which made me happy. I knew the sex would be good.

She walked into our room and saw the flowers and candy. She smiled and kissed me. "Honey, thank you so much for such a wonderful evening, candy and flowers." She had tears in her eyes.

She kissed me again and I replied, "I love you Shannon!"

"Get undressed and show me how much." She asked me to unzip her dress and she took it off. She had on the red panties that I watched her put on this morning along with a matching bra.

"I want you to make love to me tonight like you never have before. Anna told me that Ryan uses Viagra once in a while and I asked him for one to give to you."

I had brought up a couple of beers. I took one and took the pill she gave me. It was the first time I have ever taken any kind of sex pill.

As I undressed she walked over and smelled the flowers and opened the box of candy and took a piece out and ate it. She slipped of her panties and bra and lay on the bed. She took a piece of chocolate, spread her legs and put it on her mound above her pussy.

She looked at me and said, "Eat it!"

I got between her legs and ate the chocolate and then her pussy like never before. As I held her lips apart I tongue fucked her to an orgasm. I didn't stop until my face was covered with her juices. After getting up I aligned my cock with her pussy opening and rubbed my cock up and down her moist opening.

"What are you going to do to your horny wife?" she asked.

"I'm going to fuck you forever." I pushed my cock all the way into her hot and wet pussy.

"Fuck me you Bastard," she said to me. "Fuck me hard."

I don't know how long it was but she came again. I pulled out and had her turn over. She got on her knees and I plunged my cock deep into her wet pussy. She kept pushing back against me. I knew I was going to come and held onto her hips and pushed in as far as I could with my pelvis hard against her ass and exploded into her.

I felt her pussy grip my cock and knew she was coming again. When I felt her pussy stop pulsating I pulled out. I got my beer and handed one to Shannon along with her box of candy. After drinking her beer and eating a couple of chocolates she went into the bathroom. When she came out she had a damp washcloth and began wiping off my cock.

I began to get hard again. She leaned over and began giving me a blowjob. I watched as my beautiful wife's lips went up and down on my cock. She got up and lowered herself down on my hard cock. It wasn't often that I got hard that quickly and knew it must have been the pill she gave me.

She rode on my cock for a good ten minutes when I saw her juices running down my cock. She was coming for the third time. She leaned forward as I sucked her beautiful tits.

She got off of me and my cock was still hard. I hadn't come the second time yet. She handed me a tube of KY jelly she had gotten out of the bathroom. "I want you to fuck me in the ass with your big cock," she told me.

I could count on one hand the number of times we have had anal sex since we got married and I wasn't about to argue with her. "Just be gentle," she said as she turned over on her tummy.

I lubed my hard cock as well as the entrance to her anal opening. I used one finger and pushed it in and out of her using the lube. "Ok, Honey, I'm ready, just be gentle!"

I lined up my cock and pushed the head against her anal opening. I felt her opening up as I gently pushed the head into her. "Easy Honey," she said as I slowly got the head into her asshole.

"Oh God, it feels so full. It makes me feel like I have to take a big shit." she said and started laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh too. I loved her so much. I continued to push my cock into her and we began a slow in and out motion. "I'm not hurting you am I?" I asked.

"No, but it does feel weird. I think I like it in my pussy better. No, I know I like it in my pussy better," and began to laugh again.

"Honey, I'm about to come again. I don't think I can hold out much longer," I said as I was pumping harder into her ass.

"Just go ahead and come. Fill up my ass, I can take it," said Shannon.

I came hard and I felt myself holding onto her hips and pushing my cock deep into her ass. "I feel it Gary, I feel you coming in my ass. Give it all to me. Fuck your slut wife."

I couldn't believe the way she was talking. She called herself a slut and me a bastard. I don't know how many times she used the word 'fuck'. It just wasn't part of our normal lovemaking. Not even when she was drunk.

After I came and pulled out of her she took the washcloth, put it against her asshole and ran into the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard the shower so I got up and joined her. She smiled as I got in. We hadn't showered together for years.

I washed her back but mostly her front. We kissed over and over again. We got back in bed and cuddled and went to sleep. In the middle of the night I woke up. My cock was getting hard and I pushed it against her butt. It must have woken her up as she turned over on her back and raised her leg so I could get my cock into her pussy.

We fucked for the next ten minutes. After I came she said, "Maybe we ought to buy a few of those pills." She smiled and we both went back to sleep.

In the morning we got up and she called Anna's room. They talked for a few minutes then she told me Anna wanted to see her. I told her I would head down to breakfast and meet her in the restaurant. I was famished because of all the loving the night before.

When I arrived at the restaurant, Ryan was there; I joined him. "Have a good night?" I asked.

He smiled, "It was great. I want to thank you for setting up this wonderful dinner date. I believe it drew Anna and I a lot closer. I really care for her and think we might have a future together."

I wasn't sure how to respond knowing Anna was pregnant but Ryan never mentioned it. I changed the subject a little.

"Ryan, I wonder if you could tell me a little about the Christmas party. I feel bad about not going and wondered how Shannon was."

"Don't you think it's something you should talk to Shannon about it? I don't want to get involved in other peoples problems," replied Ryan. "I don't feel comfortable talking about your wife."

"What does that mean? Was she with someone at the party? Did she get drunk?" I asked.

"Just so you know, a lot of guys hit on Shannon and Anna but both of them know how to say 'No'. What little I know of Shannon, she loves you. That's what Anna has told me?"

"What made Anna say that? How did it come up?"

"I'm not comfortable talking about this," replied Ryan.

"I don't care if you're comfortable or not. I want to know why Anna said that."

"Shannon was drinking pretty heavy and dancing with everyone there. I just thought it a bit strange seeing she was married," said Ryan. "So I asked Anna about her."

"Go on, I know there's more," I said.

"Well, when the party was about over I asked Shannon if she wanted Anna and I to walk her to her room since she was alone. That's when Ed Davis, he's one of the firm's partners, said he would see she made it to her room. Anna and I went to my room where we made love. We met up with Shannon the next morning for breakfast where she thanked us for watching over her. That's all I know, honest."

"Was this Ed Davis dancing with her a lot?"

"Yes, but she danced with everyone. I even danced with her. It was just dancing," replied Ryan.

"Did this Davis character have his wife with him?" I was getting a little pissed.

"No, she was pregnant and Ed said she didn't want to go out. Since he was one of the partners he told her he needed to attend."

I had a few more questions I wanted to ask but about that time the girls showed up. It was a bit odd the way Anna looked at me. I figured Shannon told her that I knew about the pregnancy.

Shannon said she wasn't all that hungry and ate a cinnamon roll and had a cup of coffee. Ryan stood up and said it was time for he and Anna to leave. We all stood up and said our goodbyes. I told Ryan it was nice meeting him and gave Anna a light hug. Shannon thanked them for going out with us.

After they left Shannon and I headed for home also. Once in the car Shannon said she needed to tell me something. It was about Anna's baby.

"Gary, Anna told me yesterday that the baby isn't Ryan's. This morning she said she really cared for Ryan and wasn't going to tell him. She is going to have an abortion."

"Doesn't Ryan deserve to know his girlfriend is about to have an abortion. I know I would want to know if it was me."

"It's not our decision to make. Ryan has two kids from a previous marriage and had told Anna he wasn't interested in more kids. She doesn't want to lose him. I believe she loves him."

"If she loves him then she should tell him the truth. Hiding this from him isn't right." I was getting agitated. "Especially if it happened before they were together as a couple."

"It happened a few days before they were together at the Christmas party. It was with her ex-husband and she doesn't want the baby. She admits it was a mistake and wants to put it all behind her."

"So why are you telling me all of this? Did you tell her you told me?"

"I told her I've always told you the truth and I don't lie to you. All she asks is that you don't mention it to Ryan."

"Is that it?" I asked.

"There's more. Next Friday she wants me to go to the Planned Parenthood Clinic with her. We will go Friday, spend the night at a motel and come back Saturday. I told her I would go with her. Gary, she's my friend and I have to stand by her decision."

"Who's going to watch the kids? I have to work Friday and maybe Saturday."

"I'll tell Mom that Anna and I have to attend a one day seminar in Cleveland; she'll understand."

"Just so you know, I'm against this but I won't mention it to Ryan. I'm not for ending the life of a kid."

Shannon looked relieved as we headed home. I thought about bringing up this Ed Davis character just to see how she would react but I knew now was not the time.

Things were normal for most of the week. On Wednesday on my way to work I stopped at the drugstore to pick up so goodies for work. I often stopped and bought chips or other things to munch on. I was surprised to see Ryan at the drug store.

"Funny meeting you here," I said to Ryan.

"Anna asked me to stop and pick up her prescription," he kind of grinned.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. It's her birth control pills. She told me she was about out of them and if I wanted sex I better get her prescription refilled. Hey, nice seeing you again. I better get back to work."

It hit me like a brick. Was she pregnant or on birth control pills. Again my mind was thinking the worst. This time I wasn't going to ask Shannon. I was going to find out for myself what was going on.

On Thursday night after work I went to initiate sex and Shannon told me she wasn't feeling that well. Besides she had to get up early and take Anna to Cleveland.

I rolled over but didn't sleep well. I got up with the kids and Shannon packed herself an overnight bag. After the kids left Shannon got ready to leave. "I love you more than anything," she said to me and walked out the door.

I had gotten the name of the clinic and the motel they were staying at. Shannon told me she would call in the morning and let me know how it went.

I called off work. Shannon might get mad at me but I needed to know what was going on. Things weren't always as they seemed. The talk with Ryan, the birth control pills, then my wife's actions at the Christmas party.

Supposedly Anna's appointment was at noon. I arrived there twenty minutes past noon. The lady at the counter asked if she could help me. I told her I was there to be with my wife. I gave her Shannon's name and before I mentioned Anna the woman pointed to a door.

"It's the waiting room," she said.

I walked through the door and there sat Anna. "Where's Shannon?" I asked.

"Oh God no!" she replied. "What are you doing here?" asked Anna.

"A better question is, What are you doing here? Are you pregnant?" Again I asked, "Where's Shannon? Is she having an abortion?"

"She loves you Gary. She's loves you more than anyone. She made a mistake and didn't want it to ruin your marriage."

"A little late for that. Tell her I was here and I'm now going home and getting a lawyer."

"You can't do that to her; she loves you!" cried Anna.

"She should have thought about that before fucking some guy and then our marriage," I was furious.

Anna kept pleading with me then we turned as Shannon came through the door; she really looked sick. When she saw me she started crying.

"Oh God no! Gary, I'm so sorry. I made a mistake, that's all it was. Please believe me, I love you."

"You lied to me, time and time again. If you would have told me when you made your so called mistake, we may have been able to work it out. I'm not saying we would have but I will tell you there is no way in hell I can forgive you now.

"I'm leaving to go home and see a lawyer. This marriage is over." I turned and walked out the door. I could hear Shannon crying behind me. I can't tell you how hurt I was. In one sense I wanted to comfort her but in another I hated what she had done to us.

I did go to a lawyer and started divorce proceedings. I used irreconcilable differences. We lived in a fifty/fifty split state so that would take care of the assets.

She had to rest up after the abortion. She wasn't supposed to travel. When she got home on Saturday, she cried and cried and told me how much she loved me. I told her about the divorce and she cried more.

"What can I do or say that could change your mind? I made a huge, no a gigantic mistake and don't know how to make up for it. I will do anything for you, please, don't leave me."

"Who was the father?" I asked. "Did it happen at the Christmas party?"

"I can't tell you. It was a one time thing and I totally regret it. I would give anything to have it not have happened. Gary, no one knows but you and Anna; it's done and over with. No one needs to know, I'll do anything and everything to make it up to you. Please let's get past this."

"You can't tell me or won't tell me?" I asked.

"He's married, we were both drunk. I'm sure he regrets it also. I'm not going to ruin his marriage over one mistake. I was just so mad that you didn't come with me to the party. I drank too much and made a big mistake which I'll always regret."

"So, you fuck some guy and get pregnant and you try to blame me." I was pissed. "Does your lover know he made a baby with you?"

"He's not my lover and no he doesn't know and never will," cried Shannon

"You even told me it's your friend who was pregnant. I don't think I can ever get over the lying. The fact that you lied to me over and over, I know I could never believe or trust you every again."

Epilogue:

I moved into the basement till I could find another place to live. It was hard to explain to the kids. I told them that their mother and I weren't getting along but that we both loved them and I would see them regularly.

Some people thought I should take her to the cleaners. Let everyone know what she did to our marriage. I really thought about it, but she is the mother of my children and I didn't want to hurt them anymore than we already had.

Besides, I really did love her and felt that she really was truly, honestly sorry for what she had done, in fact truth be told I still did love her. The problem was I knew I could never trust her again and I couldn't live like that.

We got divorced. She got the house since she had the kids and her parents helped with the down payment. I received most of the saving account. I got a nice apartment so I can have the kids over. I only moved a block away from the house. We each got our own vehicles.

It's funny but we are still somewhat friends. We have a decent relationship because of the kids. Our families had a hard time accepting our breakup. Shannon told everyone some of the truth; that she had lied to me a number of times and that I couldn't trust her anymore. She just didn't tell them the whole truth or what the lies were about.

One day her sister called me and asked me what 'was the truth?' I asked her what Shannon had told her.

"That she was flirting with a guy and had dinner with him. You found out and she ended the relationship. Shannon said she never had sex with him but you didn't believe her," said Beth.

"Beth, it's over. Let it go. You are right about me not believing she didn't have sex with him but anything more you need to ask Shannon about so let's leave it at that." I replied sadly and a little pissed.

"She still loves you, Gary," said Beth.

"I love her too but not what she did to our marriage. I could never trust her again." Then I ended the call.

I switched to the day shift so I could see the kids more often. I'm able to go to their school functions and sometimes I even sit with Shannon. Damn, I miss all the good times and the great sex we had together.

The day after our divorce went through I got a call from Shannon, she said one of her bosses was beaten unconscious in the company parking lot the night before. According to the police the assailant wore a hood and beat her boss with a bat to within an inch of his life. He had no idea who it was but the police believe it was some kind of revenge beating because the assailant didn't take anything. They have no other clues as to who it might be.

"Shit happens, maybe he did something that warranted a beating." I replied, smiling to myself. "What was his name?"

"Ed Davis, he was a company partner. He has a wife and three kids... Gary, how did you find out?" Shannon asked with a quiet voice.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I have to go; time to take out the garbage," I replied.

"I still love you Gary and I always will; I just want you to know that. I need for you to know that it was the only time in my life that I ever cheated on you and I truly regret it. I hope that someday that you will find it in your heart to forgive me." She said sadly and I thought I heard a slight catch in her voice at the end.

"Yeah Right! Have a good evening and kiss the kids for me." Then I regretfully hung up, before she heard the lump in my throat.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.
DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers
12