The EPT Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers

A few minutes had past and there was a light knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Shannon. "We need to talk," she said.

"Honey, I'm so sorry..." I started to say.

She walked in the room and saw the flowers and candy. "I guess you must have ordered them before you thought I was such a whore."

"I don't know what to say; I was wrong and I wish I could take back everything I said. I love you Shannon!"

I was surprised how poised Shannon was. She wasn't yelling or screaming at me. She was choosing her words. "I can't say I'm sorry enough for calling you the things I did."

"You mean a cheating wife, a slut or whore that sleeps around. I can't tell you how much you hurt me. Even embarrassing me in front of my friends wasn't as bad as you not trusting me enough to tell me you found the test kit."

"Every woman I know gets hit on by other men. I have always told them that I love my husband and would never do anything to tarnish that relationship. I've always told you the truth and I don't lie to you."

"Why didn't you tell me about Anna and the test kit?" I asked.

"You've got to be kidding me. You thought I should tell you that Anna was pregnant even before she talked it over with Ryan? What was it; two days ago when she found out? If you would have come to me with the strips, I would have explained it to you."

"Instead, you keep it to yourself and thought the worst of me. You embarrass me on a night that was to be special for both of us. You also embarrassed Anna and I'm pretty sure Ryan, and all you can say is I'm sorry."

"What can I do or say that could change anything? I made a huge, no a gigantic mistake and don't know how to make up for it."

"Lucky for you that I love you so much. You are going to say I'm sorry by making love to me tonight like you never have before. Anna told me that Ryan uses Viagra once in a while and I asked him for one to give to you."

She asked me to unzip her dress and she took it off. She had on the red panties that I watched her put on this morning along with a matching bra. "Get undressed and show me how sorry you really are. You called me a slut so tonight I'm going to be your slut."

I had brought up a couple of beers. I took one and took the pill she gave me. It was the first time I have ever taken any kind of sex pill.

As I undressed she walked over and smelled the flowers and opened the box of candy and took a piece out and ate it. She slipped of her panties and bra and lay on the bed. She took a piece of chocolate, spread her legs and put it on her mound above her pussy.

She looked at me and said, "Eat it!"

I got between her legs and ate the chocolate and then her pussy like never before. As I held her lips apart I tongue fucked her to an orgasm. I didn't stop until my face was covered with her juices. After getting up I aligned my cock with her pussy opening and rubbed my cock up and down her moist opening.

"What are you going to do to your slut?" she asked.

"I'm going to fuck you forever." I pushed my cock all the way into her hot and wet pussy.

"Fuck me you Bastard," she said to me. "Fuck me hard."

I don't know how long it was but she came again. I pulled out and had her turn over. She got on her knees and I plunged my cock deep into her wet pussy. She kept pushing back against me. I knew I was going to come and held onto her hips and pushed in as far as I could with my pelvis hard against her ass and exploded into her.

I felt her pussy grip my cock and knew she was coming again. When I felt her pussy stop pulsating I pulled out. I got my beer and handed one to Shannon along with her box of candy. After drinking her beer and eating a couple of chocolates she went into the bathroom. When she came out she had a damp washcloth and began wiping off my cock.

I began to get hard again. She leaned over and began giving me a blowjob. I watched as my beautiful wife's lips went up and down on my cock. She got up and lowered herself down on my hard cock. It wasn't often that I got hard that quickly and knew it must have been the pill she gave me.

She rode on my cock for a good ten minutes when I saw her juices running down my cock. She was coming for the third time. She leaned forward as I sucked her beautiful tits.

She got off of me and my cock was still hard. I hadn't come the second time yet. She handed me a tube of KY jelly she had gotten out of the bathroom. "I want you to fuck me in the ass with your big cock," she told me.

I could count on one hand the number of times we have had anal sex since we got married and I wasn't about to argue with her. "Just be gentle," she said as she turned over on her tummy.

I lubed my hard cock as well as the entrance to her anal opening. I used one finger and pushed it in and out of her using the lube. "Ok, Honey, I'm ready, just be gentle!"

I lined up my cock and pushed the head against her anal opening. I felt her opening up as I gently pushed the head into her. "Easy Honey," she said as I slowly got the head into her asshole.

"Oh God, it feels so full. It's makes me feel like I have to take a big shit." she said and started laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh too. I loved her so much. I continued to push my cock into her and we began a slow in and out motion. "I'm not hurting you am I?" I asked.

"No, but it does feel weird. I think I like it in my pussy better. No, I know I like it in my pussy better," and began to laugh again.

"Honey, I'm about to come again. I don't think I can hold out much longer," I said as I was pumping harder into her ass.

"Just go ahead and come. Fill up my ass, I can take it," said Shannon.

I came hard and I felt myself holding onto her hips and pushing my cock deep into her ass. "I feel it Gary, I feel you coming in my ass. Give it all to me. Fuck your slut wife."

After I came and pulled out of her she took the washcloth, put it against her asshole and ran into the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard the shower so I got up and joined her. She smiled as I got in. We hadn't showered together for years.

I washed her back but mostly her front. We kissed over and over again and I kept apologizing to her for my stupidity. "Just never do it again. I might not be so nice the next time. If you have a question for me, just ask me. I will never lie to you."

We got back in bed and cuddled and went to sleep. In the middle of the night I woke up. My cock was getting hard and I pushed it against her butt. It must have woken her up as she turned over on her back and raised her leg so I could get my cock into her pussy.

We fucked for the next ten minutes. After I came she said, "Maybe we ought to buy a few of those pills." She smiled and we both went back to sleep.

In the morning we got up and she called Anna's room. They talked for a few minutes then told me to get dressed. We were meeting Ryan and Anna for breakfast.

When I first saw them I apologized and they said, "Enough already." I guess they were letting me off the hook. They looked at Shannon and asked her how she was.

"We worked it out. That's the nice part of being in love, even if he's an idiot," she looked at me. I guess I deserved that.

"What about you and Ryan? Everything Ok?" asked Shannon.

Ryan spoke, "Yes, everything is fine. I'm going to be a dad. I asked Anna to marry me and we are getting married next month. We were wondering if you and Gary would be our witnesses. We're just going to a justice of the peace and then out for dinner."

Shannon looked at me for an answer. "I'm so sorry I messed it up for you. We would be more than happy to be your witnesses and I'll spring for the dinner." I said.

Anna looked at me and said, "I just hope Ryan and I can have as solid a marriage as you and Shannon, she has told me it takes love, trust and forgiveness to make a marriage work.

Epilogue:

Well, everything worked out after all. Shannon forgave me for my mistake of not asking her about the tests. She also said that she would never go to another party without me. She didn't want any doubts in our marriage.

On my next doctors visit I asked him about the blue pill and he prescribed it for me. He did say not to take it all the time, only when I had trouble holding an erection or for those special occasions.

One of the nicest things that happened was there was an opening on day shift at my job and I took it. Now I was able to spend more time with Shannon and the kids.

Our marriage might not be perfect but because we both put in the effort it's damn good.

*

Hope you enjoyed my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers
12