The Eros Hotel: Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xavi drew 20 shaking, squirting climaxes from Jennifer in this position. She knew, because he counted. She collapsed backward against his chest, whooping triumphant at the exultant shock of the kind of pleasure that her body had been tuned, sculpted to endure. For what other purpose had she made herself into such olympic perfection, other than to have better sex? To have great sex? To have perfect, superhuman sexual delights that would make mortality worth enduring. That's what she had built herself a perfect body for.

She knew it now, more than ever, as Xavi wrapped his arms around her taught belly and crooned in her ear. "That's one set, you fucking superbitch," he growled. There was that word again. It made Jennifer's cunt quiver and grip lovingly at Xavi's impaling cock. His godcock, Jennifer licked her lip at the thought of its new title. His cock did possess a divine mystique, an erotic potency as expansive, as divine as the Eros itself. She felt Xavi, and his manhood, were the true source of this powerful elan, now that she had felt it move inside her, bring her to unearthly, shattering, cosmic bliss. Who could blame her?

Xavi lifted her up and bent her over, in full split, on the lip of the tub. Her entire torso touched the cold marble tile and she giggled at the brace of it. Her ass plumped to maximum in this position, the cheeks seeming to primp themselves up into inviting globes accenting her dripping, quivering pussy. Its lips were bright pink, flush with sensation, a gorgeous flower that did not need wait long to once again feel satisfaction.

Another 20 squirting orgasms Xavi wrenched from a screaming, convulsing Jennifer and her pussy. Feeling the gigantic ridge of his cock's underbarrel rake against her pulsing g-spot as he railed his cockhead into her cervix at galloping speed, Jennifer felt like a mare beneath a rippling stallion, the delicious sense of submission bringing an added, sinful twist to each hurricane orgasm. He demanded her womb, she felt, demanded an impossible, superhuman penetration.

The thought, the battering ram shock of each thrust, drove Jennifer wild, mad with fantasy. She screamed desperately of his cock, her mouth uttering shrieked, lewd poetry as he wrenched climax after gushing climax from taut, erotic superstructure that was Jennifer's physique.

Her pussy was a wonder, stretching and flexing around him like a thousand warm, honeyed folds of silk, stretching to take his deepest plunging thrusts, her whole pussy quivering like encircled fingers over Xavi's ribbed length every time she erupted juices down his balls. Xavi wrought another 20 orgasms from her in this position. She knew, because he counted.

Finally, her body interlaced into his, her hips dancing and corkscrewing on his cock, beyond exhaustion as they knelt beneath the water together, Jennifer pumped her cunt up and down Xavi's godcock, her body bursting with adrenaline bliss as she shucked her pussy up and down her sex god's immense dick. "Your fucking bitch-breaker," she purred in his ear, rattling off yet more lewd names for his manhood, and desperate to feel it cum for her. "Your fucking pussy-killer just made me squirt 40 times, you unbelievable stud," she purred in his ear, utterly fuck-drunk.

Xavi and Jennifer kissed one more time, and Xavi raked his dick out of Jenn's wonder of a pussy to slam it home once more, impaling her completely. His cockhead slammed inside of her womb, penetrating her cervix, filling Jennifer's entire canal with immense pleasure as the unbelievable ascended in the ecstatic impossible. Jennifer had never orgasmed like she did when she felt Xavi's cockhead plunge inside her womb, into her very core, his superior masculine scepter spearing her womanhood and wrenching from her guttural, primal orgasmic shrieking as tribute to his incredible power.

Holding her like that, cumming sheets of white-hot, powerful jizz into her deepest recesses, Xavi extracted the final set of 20 orgasms from Jennifer, the superfit wonder woman. 60 orgasms in all. She counted them herself this time.

"That's three sets..." Xavi crooned into her ear. Jennifer remembered nothing after that. Only the nirvanic white-wash of feeling an ocean of Xavi's incredible hot cum inside of her.

She awoke in the center of an expansive sleigh bed, in a penthouse at the top of the Eros. Her wall-to-wall windows commanded a view of Manhattan down to Central Park. Jennifer tried to rise and was greeted with wracks of bodily ache, a coital explosion whose aftermath had left her nearly immobilized, tapped out on the bed.

Jennifer laid a hand against her lower tummy and moaned. She felt pure, warm power radiating from her womb, where Xavi had cum in her. Already she felt herself growing stronger, as his cum work its magic inside her. Her skin turned impossibly lush and glowing with health. Her hair was a radiant mane over her eyes. She touched a finger to the succulent, plumb surfaces of her engorged lips. They longed for more. More of Xavi and his incredible bitch-breaking cock.

The phone beside the bed rang once, and Jennifer groaned, extending a long toned arm to grab the cradle and hoist it to her ear.

"Yes?" she managed, running a hand over the plates of her stomach.

"Hello Ms. Summers this is Ramon at the front desk. I'm so sorry to disturb you, but we did want to see how you were settling in, and let you know that you had been invited to the Symposium's first private dinner event in our ballroom tonight. Should you wish to attend, we have stylists on hand ready to help you with a selection to wear for the occasion."

Jennifer started. She couldn't imagine moving, getting out of bed...but the prospect of standing once again under the warm, enchanted lights of The Eros breathed fresh, hungry life into Jennifer's exquisite form.

"Send them up in an hour, Ramon. I'll need a shower," Jennifer reached to hang up, then pulled the receiver back to her ear. "Ah, Ramon...Who's going to be at this dinner?" she asked, as if confessing. Ramon chuckled again. She saw that cheshire smile in her mind's eye.

"Xavi left a note at the desk for you. You can pick it up when you come down," he said, reading her meaning. "But you should meet some more of our guests. I'm sure you will find tonight's selections to be utterly delectable," he said, a generous mischief crackling through the phone line.

Jennifer smiled. "I certainly hope so. Thank you, Ramon."

As Jennifer fitted the receiver to its base and lay her head against the plush pillows, a crimson curl of script on white paper caught her eye. Next to a phone, a small card stood next to the phone, offering a simple greeting.

"Welcome...To The Eros Hotel."

12