The Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to leave my car at the office and ride home together. On the ride home he started rubbing my leg, soon he was up my skirt and noticed that I didn't have on any panties. He looked at me really weird. I told him that was why I had come by his office that I was really horny and I wanted to do him on the conference table. Hell, I had to make up something. Well, he did a hard u-turn and we returned to the office, Jiles had left by then, we did it on the conference talk, on his desk and he insisted that we do it on the reception desk. He said I would think of it every time I call. Of course, I do, we ended up drinking the bottle of champagne and sleeping on the pull out in his office. It was great night. Ever since then things have really been on cue."

Kali looked jealous, "on the reception desk? Man, how would I love that, I haven't had any in months. I have about worn out poor Willy. You remember Willy, my little vibrating friend? GOD I am so horny." Kali said louder that she thought.

"Maybe I can help?" asked Tad standing over the girls with the bottle of wine. "with the wine I mean." He said with a big smile hoping to embarrass the girls.

Li reached up and tweaked Mr. Happy "You keep that monster in you pants, buddy." She kidded.

"Well here we are," Tad said. "Hon, you help me with the anchor and then you girls can take a swim while I get the stuff stowed and ready for the night."

"He is so anal about his boat," quipped Li.

With the anchor in place and things all settled. Tad grabbed a cold beer and sat on the bow of the boat watching the girls swim in the glow of the full moon. They splashed and laughed as they ran around the beach like two schoolgirls. Tad shook his head thinking of how lucky he was to have such a beautiful wife and counted his blessings for the good fortune of being able to have a nice house, boat, and all the better things in life. Suddenly he realized he had something else to be thankful for, Kali had let out a big laugh and pulled off her bathing suit top. There she was only 50 or so yards away playing in the water about knee deep with her firm breasts and erect nipples swaying in the moonlight. Then without pause, Li stripped hers off.

After a few minutes the girls sat to rest on the beach. "Li, I hope you realize how lucky you are. You have a hot husband, who is obviously crazy about you, a nice house and boat. You have everything. You better treat him right, I may just decide to make a move on him." Kali joked.

"No you don't," Li responded, "he's mine."

"But, you will share with you best friend wouldn't you?" Kali laughed, "did I mention how horny I was."

"Yes, I think you made that very clear to me and the WORLD!" the girls laugh

"It is just that he is so cute. Not in the muscle bound stud kind of way, but in the…you know he knows how to please a women kind of way." Kali offered. "How I would love to have a man please me. Did I tell you how horny I was?" Kali asked with innocent eyes.

The girls looked at each other and began laughing uncontrollably.

"Hey!" Tad shouted, "you mermaids better swim back over here, you are having too much fun. I don't have the energy to save you both if a bear or mountain lion comes crashing through the trees."

Kali looked at Li, "there aren't bears or mountain lions in Georgia, are there?"

The girls looked at each other, "Hell No! Atleast…I don't think so. No, there aren't, but lets get back, I'm getting cold."

The girls replaced their tops and began their swim to the boat. As they climbed up the ladder, Tad wrapped each in a big warm blanket. As he wrapped Li he non-chalantly caressed her breast. She pushed his hand away and gave him a half serious stern look. He was sure had ruined any chance of getting lucky. "Oh well," he whispered, "I didn't figure I had any chance of getting any with Kali on the boat tonight. But, if you change your mind, you know to find me."

The girls went below deck to get out of the breeze. Tad went to the bar and poured them each a snifter of Grand Marnier. After handing each their drinks, he settled in behind Li. He straddled her body with his legs as she sat cross-legged on the floor. She leaned back into his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. Kali sat facing them with her knees drawn up to her chest.

"I am freezing." Li said

"Take that wet suit off, you'll warm up." Tad suggested

Li removed her blanket and wrapped it back around her from the front. Then she maneuvered her bikini top off and slid off the bottoms and tossed them into the corner. Kali, swiveled her body around so her back was to Li and Tad and pulled off her top and wiggled out of her bottoms and tossed them on top of Li's suit.

Li settled back into Tad grabbing his hands and wrapped them around her body under the blanket that was wrapped from her front around to Tad's shoulders. She snuggled deep into his arms.

The friends sat and talked about nothing mainly, Kali's cat, Tad's boat, Li's nightmare hair highlighting experience. Then Tad asked what they were laughing about on the beach so hard. Kali's face lit up in a bright smile as she quickly said, "We were talking about the time that Li snuck into my bedroom closet in college and watch me do it with my boy friend."

Li immediately responded, "What are you talking about? Buddy, she is lying! We were talking about how she keeps staying she is so horny and it was really funny." However, the smile on her face and the raise of her eyebrows made Tad think there were probably half-truths in both versions.

Tad played along, "You snuck into her closet to watch her have sex?" he asked with a big smile on his face and sarcasm in his voice winking at Kali. "What was wrong? Couldn't you get a guy of your own?"

Li spun in his arms to face him, the blanket fell showing her erect pink nipples. Their eyes met and something clicked in her mind. She started to say something witty and rude and decided on another tact. She reached up and kissed him deeply. Her tongue searching inside his mouth, they kissed long and deeply. She slowly pulled from the kiss and said "no buddy, I couldn't get anyone one to make love to me. Who would want this?" she asked sitting up straight gesturing to her naked body.

"Okay, point taken." Tad conceded, "Who wouldn't want that? That is one of those unfair facts of life. Women can get laid whenever they want. The only thing they have to do is decide they want it and make their selection. Guys have to work and work for it, sometimes paying out thousands of dollars, if you're a sorry looking guy like me." Tad opined.

"Not necessarily," chided Kali, "I don't think I have mentioned it, but I am really horny and I can't seem to find anyone who will do me." She said with a giggle. "No seriously, I wouldn't argue that statement during college, but when a women gets into the real world the rules change. If a women sleeps with a guy the night they meet or after only a date or two, he dismisses her as a candidate for a long or lasting relationship. So we have to go slow with the guys we are attracted to and only mess around with the guys we know we have no interest in having a relationship. Everything turns around. What's up with that?" She offers.

"That is a good point. I never thought of it that way." Tad replies, as Li settles back into his chest wrapping his arms back around her bare torso.

"You know Li, that is one thing I have always envied about you. You are so in control of things. I always jumped in the bed with a guy thinking it was sex I wanted, but it was probably just attention or acceptance, I don't know. You always said you were not comfortable with people, like me; but I was probably more that you thought things through and realized that it was more trouble than it was worth getting involved with some guys only physically.

"You know Kali," Tad said, "it could be that when relationships are based on sex, like having sex before your really know a person, you seem to stop trying to know them. The only thing that is ever explored is sex. After sex you probably go right to sleep, wake-up and have sex and the whoever goes home. If you start a relationship getting to know and understand a persons wants, needs and feelings, I think you tend to work to fulfill those wants and needs. Then when sex comes along you have another topic to explore and fulfill. For some reason if you don't know a person before sex, you really don't try to get to know them after. It sure seems to me that sex is a great deal better with someone you know and trust than it is with someone you are less comfortable."

"You can't be serious. Guys don't sit around thinking about this type of stuff." Said Kali knowing he had hit the proverbial nail on the head. "I bet you're right. How long did you guys date before you slept together?" Kali asked truly interested.

"It was six weeks and three days." Li immediately answered. "You know the story, we met at the bar in the Ritz, I knew after 15 minutes that he was going to be my husband. But, you are right, I wanted to do him that night but I knew that would have messed everything up. But, after a month and a half I thought it was time to get busy." She said with a smile putting her head on his shoulder and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I slept with Steve the night we met, but WOW what a night that was in his hot tub in the dead of winter. But, I won't bore you with the details."

"Oh, go ahead and give us the details." Tad said hopefully

Li sat there with Tad's arms warming her body and soul. She started thinking of what Kali had said about being lucky to have him. She knew she was, but also realized she seldom thought about it or express her feelings. "Kali, why don't you go ahead and tell Tad about the night I spent in your closet."

Kali looked puzzled, "What do you mean?"

"Tell us the story of how we concocted the plan to show me your boyfriends willy. It's okay. Tad and I are well beyond being upset about something that happened in college. Especially since I didn't do anything wrong or with another guy."

"Well, as I remember…first, Li and I used to share everything. She would tell me about her classes and how she aced her tests and I would give her the details of how I did my boyfriends." She said with a smile. "As I remember, this guy had a really big unit. I used to tell her how big it was and she never seemed to understand or believe the actual size. So I decided she needed to see it. Our plan was to have her hide in the closet and I would get his pants off so she could see it. Then I was suppose to send him to the bathroom or something so she could sneak back to her room. Well, I thought she needed to see how sex was done, thinking she would enjoy it, I always thought she needed get crazier. She was entirely too serious. So instead of having him leave I left her in the closet to watch us. So it really wasn't her fault that she watched us."

"Yes that is true, but I want you to tell us the story. What did you do with him?" Li requested as she brought Tad's hand up under her breasts and forced his hands to gently squeeze her.

"You want the details of what happened…of what we did," Kali asked confused?

"Yes, give us the blow by blow so to speak," she said with a grin. "We want to hear how you did it."

Tad was confused at his wife's sudden turn around but he was also very intrigued. He wanted very much to play with her firm breasts and was very interested in hearing the sex story as told by Kali.

Kali looked into the eyes of her friends and decided it might be interesting to see how they react to a steamy story. "Well, as I remember, after I got him into the room we started kissing and feeling each other. He ran his hands up and down my body and lightly rubbed my nipples. Then dropped his hands to my rear and slid his hands down the back of my pants to squeeze my butt while he pulled my close so I could feel his hard cock through his pants. I remember we stood there for a few minutes and kissed as we rubbed our crotches together. That is when I decided he was hard and I wanted to show Li, I reached down and undid his pants and pulled his shorts to the floor. I remember wondering what Li thought. I wondered if she was excited looking at him."

At this point while describing her acts she noticed that Tad was playing with Li's breast beneath the blanket. This made her excited and she realized that her own nipples became hard and were begging to be touched.

"I then knelt in front of him and started messaging his balls as I stroked him in a long slow motion." She moved her hand up and down with her fingers cupped as if she were holding the member at this moment. She then noticed that Li, adjusted her position and she reach behind her to grab Tad's penis. Their eyes met, Li made no attempt to conceal what she was reaching for. The thought of a hard cock only a few feet from her made her hips grind the floor as she talked. She could feel the heat building and wetness making itself known.

Kali continued, "as I stroked it up and down I started to lick the underside of the head, flicking it really, trying to touch it as lightly as I could. I love to watch it jump when I tease. Then I took the end of the head in my mouth and sucked it while I licked the little "v" right under the hole. That always drives men crazy."

Li, rubbed her thumb on the exact position that Kali was describing. Kali could see Tad's eyes and knew he was enjoying the sensation and found herself wishing she had a real one, to show them how she did. She longed for the contact, the taste, the smell, the passion.

"Then I put it in my mouth and started going up and down with my mouth and my hand while I pulled on his balls." She unconsciously opened her mouth and bobbed her head while moving her hand in perfect rhythm while the other hand held her blanket close to her body.

Tad then worked his right hand down Li's tight stomach and ran his finger across the little patch of hair. As he was trying to gauge if she was going to go further he could feel the heat of her body. She made no attempt to remove his hand, in fact she slightly whimpered and tilted her pelvis to provide greater access to her wet heat. He lightly ran his finger across the hood and down the valley, she let out a audible moan as she lay her head back on his shoulder and kissed his neck. As he moved his hand down her stomach, the blanket fell to Li's lap exposing her full breasts and erect nipples. Tad continued to pinch and tease her left breast. To Kali, it was obvious what Tad was doing with his other hand beneath the blanket. Kali, sitting with her legs crossed and her blanket wrapped from the back could no longer resist the temptation to touch herself. Beneath the blanket she began squeezing her breast and rolling the nipple between her forefinger and thumb as she continued her story.

"I could tell he was getting close, I wanted so much to taste his cum," she continued. "I began sucking harder as I stroked him harder and faster. He match my movements by thrusting his cock down my throat."

Tad moved his other hand to Li's lower region to pull back the hood of her clitoris and directly rub the hot erect nub below. Li brought her hands to her breasts and began squeezing from the base of each luscious mound working toward the hardened nipples where she finished the movement with a firm twisting pinch. Kali, lost the last of her inhibition and allowed her blanket to drop as she matched Li's movement on her own breasts. Li raised her head and the girls eyes met and a slight smile emerged on Li's face. The warm touch of her lover and erotic words of her friend had brought her to a new level of excitement. She was consumed with her desire.

"Oh Kali, tell me what happened next. Please don't stop," she begged.

Kali pushed her blanket to the side exposing the beautiful area between her legs. The hair was shaved in a triangle above the protective cover of her clitoris and the lips were swollen, red and open like a flower in a spring rain. Her hand slid to the base of the opening and touch her wetness before she inserted her middle finger deep inside herself as she stared into Li's eyes she gasp with the penetration. She raised her wet finger to her mouth and rested it on her lips and sucked it deep into her mouth as she pretended it was the instrument she had been discussing. As she slowly backed her finger from her lips, she continued.

"I wanted to be touched so bad, so I pushed him on the bed and lay down beside him. I lightly ran my finger nails from his balls up the shaft to the tip of his cock as it jumped with anticipation. He had clear cum oozing from the head. I smeared the sticky juice all around the head of his cock and licked the head as I raised my leg high in the air," with this she shifted to her side and raised her knee spreading her legs for her partners to view her open, excited sex. "then I inserted my finger deep in pussy like this." As she inserted her finger inside herself and rubbed her clitoris with her thumb. "As I fingered myself I began stroking him faster and faster while I sucked the head. I could feel his balls start to release his cum, as he started to explode inside me I took my finger into my mouth to taste our sex together. It tasted so good." She then brought her dripping finger back to her mouth and sucked her finger in long slow stokes as if it were her lovers penis delivering cum to her hungry mouth.

Li leaned forward and pulled Tad's legs so they were extended between her legs. Tad pulled his swim shorts down to his knees as Li removed them the rest of the way and threw them to the side. She then reached between her legs, directed his hard member to the opening between her legs rubbing it on her clitoris, and placed the head into her greedy opening. Kali's eyes were fixed on Li's wet sex as she sat on him totally engulfing him as she said in a hoarse, near hypnotic voice "oh yes, you are so hard. God I am so wet."

Li slowly began to rock back and forth as she watch Kali move her fingers in and out of herself. With her legs on either side of Tad she began to raise herself in the air pulling him from her with only the tip remaining in contact with her glistening love, then she would slowly, ever so slowly lower herself back down. Kali watched wide-eyed trying to time her orgasm to theirs.

Li and Kali's eyes met, "Kali would you lick us, would you taste us? I would love to feel your hot tongue lick my clit." Kali leaned forward and took Li's breasts in each hand.

"Li, you are so beautiful. I have always thought you were so beautiful." She said as she pushed her tongue on Li's nipple and pinched and rolled the other. Kali slid her right hand down Li's stomach feeling her smooth tanned skin and lightly scratched the patch of hair above her clitoris. Kali then lowered herself to Li's lap and cupped Tad's balls as she lightly flicked her tongue at Li's clit. Tad let out a moan and brought his foot up to Kali's wet pussy. She met the touch of his foot and pushed her hips to the floor and began grinding firmly. Kali's brought her left hand up to Li's hood and pulled it back exposing the enlarged button. Her right hand lightly touched the very end as she lowered her head between Tad's legs and licked his balls taking one, and then the other into her mouth and sucked gently. Continuing to expose Li's clit with her left hand she brought her mouth back to Li's swollen clit and began sucking. Li said, "Oh yeah that's it, do that, suck it, suck me and make me cum." As she began to grind Tad with abandon. She was ready to cum, "OH, OH, OH" said Li as Kali squeezed Tad's balls. Tad was on the edge, that was what he needed to push him over the top. She could feel the familiar contraction as it pushed his cum up through his cock into Li. They both came together mixing there cum as Kali sucked and licked their combined sex.