All Comments on 'The Escapee Ch. 05-06'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
Caught me off base!

I have to admit that this chapter, first caused me to revaluate my image of Jack, and then of myself. He does seem like something of a male pushover! But maybe we all are!

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
Very good!

Dealing with your fathers death is a bitch! You are doing this right. A bit of foolishness falling in with the classmate, hopefully it will work out OK.

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
The cheating Jack

I hope jack knows he cheated on Donna and i hope she finds out and dumps him.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57almost 16 years ago
You're writing

like a woman, thinking every man thinks with his dick. Why did you do this? You took a very good story and totally screwed it up? I just don't get it?

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Something not right with Jack

His attitude at the very beginning toward Donna wasn't good, seeing her as a conquest. He supposedly fell in love with her but didn't see buying a ring as important. Now he has betrayed Donna with his affair with Merilee. Not a very good person in my opinion no matter how this story turns out.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
WTF?

How can he do that to Donna?

Merilee is a two-time loser, and it will serve him right if Donna dumps his ass and he ends up with nobody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Fool!

He has someone he's supposedly in love with, he expressed his love to her in front of friends and he goes a FU**S IT UP by having a night of FU** ING. What an IDIOT!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

This a perfect case of thinking with the wrong head. He is risking it all with lusting after his high school wet dream. WTF he better pull his head out of his ass or he will loose it all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the story; hate the dishonour and distespect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous