The Escapee Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course! Why don't we have dinner tonight and we can get the preliminaries out of the way?" she said with what appeared to be a serious look.

Jack sat back for a moment considering her comment. "Sure ... why not. Where would you like to go?" he asked, hoping he was calling her bluff.

"Well ... how about Jardine's?" she suggested without seeming to pause.

"Fine. Where can I pick you up?"

She reached in her purse and handed him her card. "That's my address on the card. How does seven sound?"

"Fine ... I pick you up at seven and I'll call Jardine's and make a reservation." he volunteered.

"Oh don't bother ... they know me and they always have a table. Trust me." she said with an air of authority. She put her hand over his and looked at him with another of her smiles. "I'm really looking forward to this." she said, leaning forward and placing a kiss on his cheek. With that, she rose, waved with her fingers and turned and headed back into the mall.

Jack sat there stunned for a few moments. Where the hell did this come from? She was still the most gorgeous female he had ever known ... as she was coming on to him? If only he was thirty years younger, he thought to himself and laughed at his vanity. She was just being ... Merilee. He tried to remember what she was like in school, but for the life of him, he couldn't conjure up a memory that would tell him anything. Probably, he thought, he had so little contact with her that she didn't ever register on his memory. It made her recognition of him even more remarkable.

Jack finally made it back to his mother's home just before four that afternoon after wandering aimlessly around in his car for most of the afternoon. He told his mother that he had run into an old school 'chum' at the mall and they were getting together for dinner. She smiled and told him to 'have a good time' and that was that. He showered, dressed in dress slacks with an open neck dress shirt and a blazer. It was just good luck that he had them with him and wouldn't be out of place when escorting someone as memorable as Merilee.

He picked her up right on seven o'clock as she met him in the lobby of her high-rise and he escorted her to the car. She was dressed in a simple, dark green dress with matching heels and a colorful shawl. She covered herself against the cold of the November evening with what was obviously an expensive, tan cashmere coat. Everything about her looked first class; from head to toe.

"You look fabulous. I feel underdressed." Jack said with a slight smile.

"You look just fine, Jack. I'm just delighted we could get together tonight." It sounded like a genuine statement and he accepted it as such.

When they arrived at Jardine's, Merilee made "an entrance"; almost mimicking Hollywood. She addressed the maitre d by his name and didn't even suggest they had a reservation. He smiled, took her coat and then led them to a table along the side.

They talked about their lives after high school and their career paths. Jack found he could talk about Shannon without tightening up and their conversation was pleasant and flowed along nicely. He learned that she had tried acting for a while but couldn't get steady work and switched to advertising and promotion when a job was offered by a short-term lover.

She married an agency executive at 24 and divorced him at 30. They weren't right for each other she claimed. She married again at 35 and divorced again at 42. Six or seven years seemed to be the extent of her ability to tolerate a husband. He too was discarded as unacceptable. Along the way, the two divorce settlements had left her with the financial means to get along very well in a world that demanded she look good at every turn. The job was a bonus to help the hours pass more quickly. She was good at it with the added advantage that she liked it.

They enjoyed a very fine meal; talked, reminisced, sipped wine and then coffee well on toward ten.

"Why don't we have a nightcap at my place, Jack? This evening has been delightful and I'd hate to see it end early." she said with a sly grin.

Jack was startled with her proposal and for a moment entertained the idea of turning her down for some reason he would then conjure. His ego and libido quickly overruled that alternative and he offered a shrugged "sure". After all, she was his high school dream girl and here he was, many years later, being invited in a not too subtle way into her boudoir. It may have been a little late, but what the hell; a walking wet dream was a walking wet dream. She was still drop-dead gorgeous.

She unlocked the door to her apartment and walked in ahead of him, closing the door behind them. Jack helped her with her coat and placed it on a hanger in the open clothes closet. Merilee turned to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and planted the most sensuous and soul-searching kiss on him that he had ever experienced. Involuntarily, his hands went around her waist and he responded to the best of his ability.

Less than five minutes later they were naked and in her bed. Jack was beginning to provide her with some oral stimulation that she appeared to find very appealing. He had worked his way down from her lips to her breasts to her navel and finally to her well trimmed sex. It was meeting with her complete approval as she vocalized her delight with his actions and was thrusting her hips toward his mouth. He decided to make the most of this opportunity and bent to his task with renewed enthusiasm.

It turned out Merilee loved oral sex and showed it by calling Jack's name frequently as she passed from orgasm to orgasm. Jack had two fingers buried deeply in her vagina, searching and finding her G spot. His tongue, lips and occasionally teeth, wreaked havoc on her clit. She became a bucking bronco; or maybe that was bronkette. Whatever, she loved the attention and let Jack know all about it.

Jack's tongue was getting a bit sore from all the work it was doing and he finally decided he would try some conventional sex. He rose above her and made it obvious what he was planning to do. Merilee smiled, grabbed his erection and directed it toward her now well-lubricated tunnel. Jack slipped into her without an ounce of resistance and began to pump her with a vigorous thrusting.

Merilee was just as responsive and pleased as she was with his oral ministrations. In a burst of energy, she rolled Jack over and began to ride him with enthusiasm. Her lovely breasts bounced and swayed with her reckless humping and Jack was enjoying every second of it. She was clearly pleased with Jack's performance and Jack was surprised that even without the ever-reliable little blue pill, he was able, for the time being, to keep up with her.

But, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. His orgasm was somewhere between her third and fourth and only the fact that his cock maintained some rigidity until she had finished was he able to complete her pleasuring. He lay beside her and waited as they came down from their high and resumed something resembling a normal breathing pattern.

"You were quite a surprise, Jack. I didn't expect quite that dramatic a performance." she said quietly as she looked into his eyes.

"I was inspired by the lady I was with." he said, grinning.

"Thanks. That's the nicest thing you could have said."

"Merilee ... uh ... I don't know if this is the time or not ... but ..."

"That's alright, Jack. I'm not after another husband. I'm not even after a lover. I just wanted to know what an old unlit flame was like. I wish I'd met you a long time ago. We might have been good for each other."

"Aw ... Merilee ... I wasn't cut out for life in the fast lane. You'd have been bored to tears with me." he laughed.

"Somehow, I don't think you would have let that happen." she said sincerely. "Do you think we can have one more tonight?" she asked hopefully.

"I'm not sure. At my age, it's a bit of a gamble." he grinned.

"Well ... let's see what I can do about that." She reached down and softly held his cock in her hand. She slipped down his body, planting kisses on him as she went and when she reached what she held in her hand, she began to return the oral favors he had bestowed on her. Happily, he was restored to life by her expert ministrations and they joined again in a slow, erotic dance that began with him on top of her and then behind her and finally with her on top of him. There was no rush and they celebrated the time they had left with each other. She had made it plain that this was a one night stand with no strings attached.

They showered together, he had dressed and Merilee kissed him heartily as he prepared to leave.

"You're welcome back here anytime, Jack. Anytime!" she said seductively.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." he smiled.

When he left to head back to his mother's house, it was after midnight. As he drove through the almost deserted streets, he began to think of the impact this would have on his relationship with Donna. What did it mean and why did he allow it to happen so easily. Merilee meant nothing to him but an old memory and he could put tonight down as just an experience. It didn't change how he felt about Donna.

There were now three women in his life. Shannon, his wonderful, loving wife was still a live memory and the standard by which he judged all other women. Donna, the bold, voluptuous woman who loved him and who he said he loved. And Merilee, the fling ... the once in a lifetime lover with the exciting past and alluring presence. He had some things to sort out in his mind. He had some decisions to make. Tonight wasn't a good night to do that.

12