The Estate Agent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

"This is where a lady might get dressed." I said casually, ignoring the cleavage I was displaying. "What do you think, Danny?" I said meaningfully.

"Ah - very nice, Karen. Very nice." he replied.

"Good. Now, follow me through to the next bedroom, where I'll be shortening my skirt some more."

Not surprisingly, he did, and so I did. I folded the top over a couple of times, taking it three more inches up my long thighs. Now, it looked more like the sort of tiny miniskirt girls wore when they went clubbing. Danny was open-mouthed.

Now this was more like it! Five minutes ago, it felt like he held all the cards, and I was helpless. Now, he was falling over himself to follow me around.

I led him through another room without stripping any more, deciding what to do next. Then as I walked in front of him down the corridor, I slipped my blouse off, and tossed it over the banister. I heard him catch his breath as I revealed my slim back, and he was just inches behind me by the time we entered the next room.

I pushed him back with one hand.

"You're just looking around, Danny, and you need to remember that. The owners don't want you touching their things - and neither do I."

He looked so crestfallen, I couldn't help but add. "But you might be surprised at how much there is to see!"

He glanced down at my pert boobs in the lacy pink bra. They bounced as I moved, deliberately jiggling them; held up only by wires and elastic, as I had not put the straps back up from my shoulders. I ran my hands up to caress and lift them briefly, and then back down over my flat tummy. I stepped back, and gestured to the room. "What do you think?"

"Err, it's great! Really lovely."

"Good! Now this room has a connecting door to the last one on this side of the house. The owners use it as a sun room."

I led him in to the small room.

"Now the owners keep these two chaise-longue here to relax in and watch the stars." I said, sitting down on one and reclining. "But I can see Paul putting proper sun-chairs here for him and one or two lucky girls."

I lay back, lifting my arms above my head, and stretching out my legs; one slightly bent to display my thighs better.

"What do you think, Danny? Would Paul like this room?" I asked, lifting my knee provocatively. I'm sure he could probably see my panties.

"Yeah - yeah, a lot" Danny stuttered, his cool completely lost.

"One more room then," I said as I stood up. "This is the main room at the front of the house, and I think it would be a great upstairs lounge or dance room. You could even connect it to the downstairs reception with a spiral staircase. And if you're very good, I might just take off my skirt."

Danny actually moved first, crossing the corridor into what the plans listed as the second bedroom suite. He turned to watch me enter, and I stepped bouncily to give my breasts a little jiggle. Hey, they may not be huge, but I can work them!

His eyes boggled at me in my bra and (now tiny) skirt, and I wiggled my hips as I walked.

"So what do you think, Danny?" I asked, gesturing with my arms wide. "Would Paul like this room?"

"Um, yeah, yeah he would" said Danny eagerly, his eyes leaving my tits as he saw my hands resting on the waistband of my skirt.

"I was thinking maybe you should call him," I said, hooking my thumbs under the thickly folded material.

Danny's eyes darted off to one side as he thought. "Sure, okay. I'm not, err, not sure I've seen everything there is to see though".

I smiled. "Don't you worry Danny. I'll be sure to show you everything you need to give this house a glowing report. But just give Paul your opinion so far..."

It didn't take more than a couple of seconds for him to pull out his phone. He glanced at me, and I pushed my hands down an inch, looking at him meaningfully. He dialled obediently.

"What does Paul really sound like?" I asked innocently. "Can you put him on speaker?"

Danny shrugged helplessly. A dialling tone arose from his phone for a few seconds.

"Hi Danny." came a voice.

"Hi Paul." said Danny awkwardly.

"How's it going?" said Paul. I wasn't going to tell Danny, but I recognised Paul's voice from interviews on Youtube.

"Ah, good." said Danny. "Really good. The house is great, and the agent is really... friendly."

He grinned at me, with a little embarrassment.

"Cool. So, potential, then" came Paul's voice.

"Sure." Said Danny. "Just a few more things to see"

He looked at my legs, and I smiled - not that he would see it. I pushed at my skirt, and it stretched over my thighs before dropping heavily to the floor, revealing my silken pink underwear beneath. If Danny was looking closely enough, he was sure to be able to see my pussy through the thin fabric.

And I don't think anyone had ever looked at me more closely than Danny was right then!

Danny's chin fell slightly, as Paul's voice came through.

"So, could it be ready to move in soon, or would I have to change much?" he said.

"Um, no -" said Danny as I walked towards him shaking my head, indicating with a twirl of my fingers that he should keep talking. My other hand ran through my hair, and I began to pose for him with a little pirouette.

"No, I reckon it's in pretty good shape. Maybe a little redecorating - it's pretty unique right now, though. No need for any big structural changes; but I guess you could if you wanted to."

Danny stopped as I 'accidentally' knocked a wooden ornament to the floor. I made a theatrical but silent "Oh!" covering my mouth like a woman from one of those old saucy postcards, or the old 'Jane' strip. Then I turned my back to him and bent over at the waist to pick it up very slowly.

Danny started talking again. "Still, I really like what I'm seeing now, you know? It looks really good from here."

I turned, still bent over; and showed him the ornament I had recovered. Finally, I slowly stretched back to a standing position and replaced it.

"That's cool mate. Listen; ask if I could see it this evening before heading back home. Might as well get a first look; see if it's worth pursuing."

"Sure, I'll check," said Danny. "The agent seems pretty, er, accommodating. I'm sure she'll be able to fit you in. Hold on."

He covered the microphone, and I said, quietly "Sure. Any time - whatever's good for him."

Danny relayed this, and quickly organised a seven pm viewing; whilst I stood and gently stroked and caressed by lace-clad breasts. Men love it when women do that!

Danny was clearly no exception, clearly having a massive erection in his tight-fitting jeans. He hung up finally, and swallowed, wiping his sweaty hands on his shirt.

I smiled at him with genuine warmth. Another hurdle overcome! Paul was going to visit; and whilst I reckoned Danny might drop a hint or two to him, I was pretty sure he wouldn't persuade him to back out.

Still, a girl likes to make sure of these things.

"Thanks Danny" I said calmly. "I'm really glad you gave this place the thumbs-up."

"Um, sure. I - err - really enjoyed the, err, the way you showed it off." he replied hesitantly, watching as I continued to gently stroke my various curves.

"Good. Because I wanted you to leave happy with the viewing, and - well frankly you look a little uncomfortable." I said, pointing at his swollen crotch, and raising an eyebrow.

I paused for a moment or two to let him digest that before continuing. "So I thought you might like to do something about it whilst I put a little music on. Maybe have a little dance. What do you say - does that appeal to you?"

Danny swallowed, and his eyes darted left and then right, making him briefly look more like a nervous teenager than a man in his late forties. He nodded, licking his lips.

There was a small ipod docking unit on the mantelpiece, and I had flicked through on a previous visit. It only took a minute to find what I wanted.

Prince.

Cream.

I loved Prince, and could dance incredibly seductively to this song even with my clothes on. In my current wardrobe - I think I'd look pretty sensational.

I began to sway gently as the song started; hips pumping side to side with each of the heavy drumbeats. I strutted, twirled, bumped and ground my hips. Danny sat boggle-eyed for a good minute before his hand started to drift towards his zipper.

I continued to sway and shimmy, my hands groping knowingly at my breasts, making them bulge out of my flimsy bra. As Danny extricated his cock, I turned around to present him with my bottom once again.

This time, I reached down with both hands, and drew the thin panties upwards; pulling the semitransparent material between my bum-cheeks.

I bent over slightly, stretching my bottom as my hands began to caress it. For several seconds, that was all I did, before starting to gently spank myself.

I can imagine what Danny was seeing, as I spanked my bottom until it was probably a nice shade of pink; hips swaying back and forth with each beat. Then my hands left my bottom, and moved up; repositioning to reach my bra. I brushed the shoulder straps off; then unclipped it and let it fall to the floor.

I swayed from one side to the other; hands on my hips, with my back to Danny, now effectively wearing just a thin pink thong. I covered my breasts and turned around, lifting and squeezing them as I turned to see him literally on the edge of his seat, fist pumping at his hard cock. A nice six-incher; nothing special, but it did look a bit horny and dirty watching him do it.

I bent over, showing my cleavage, and then stood. I moved my hands up, to reveal the undersides of my pert boobs. With a little rearrangement, my left arm came up to cover my left breast, left hand covering the other. I ran the fingers of my free right hand through my hair, letting it fall gently down.

Actually, I realised that I could effectively cover my breasts with my hair, and quickly did so; the flowing red tresses covering them almost completely. This left my hand free to stretch, and run down over my tummy and flared hips. I danced some more, not worrying if Danny got the occasional glimpse of my nipples as my hair moved with each step. He was clearly pretty close anyway. So I decided to give him a nice finish.

I moved closer. His legs were wide apart, and I stood between them. I leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

"So Danny, you aren't going to make a mess, are you? You'll catch it in your other hand?"

Danny nodded, face red and sweaty as his breath came in quick bursts.

"Good. Make sure you do. Because if you get any spunk on my nice underwear I'll be very cross. But since you've promised to keep me clean, I've a little reward for you."

I pulled back to look him in the eye, and then used one hand to brush back the hair that covered my breasts; giving him a perfect view of them, and my whole half-naked body within touching distance.

I lifted my right breast with one hand, and put the other on the back of his head. His eyes widened, and his mouth opened as I fed my pert breast and hard nipple into his mouth. He sucked reflexively, and I heard him moan, not letting go of my breast as he came.

He was as good as his (unspoken) word, and caught every drop in his left hand.

I grinned at him, and stepped back; pulling my breast from his mouth with a slight pop. I let him stare at me for a minute before I stooped to pick up my bra.

"I think you might want to go and clean up" I said suggestively. "There's a bathroom just across the hall."

After a moment, whilst I put my bra on, Danny stood and stumbled away to clean his hands. This gave me a nice opportunity to pick up his phone and write down the last number dialled. I slipped on my skirt, and dashed off.

By the time Danny re-emerged, I had my bra back on; and was ready to greet him with his camera - minus a dozen or so carefully chosen shots; which I had deleted. I didn't want to end up on the internet, after all!

Danny looked embarrassed, and I laughed a little at him.

"Relax, Danny," I giggled. "You've not done anything to be too embarrassed about - although maybe not to put on a blog or anything! Paul's not committed to anything apart from a viewing. And you must admit, it's a nice house!"

Danny chuckled a little ruefully. "Yeah, I guess. I might warn him not to bring his chequebook!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Fair enough. But I imagine that Paul has plenty of practice dealing with girls who want something from him."

I smiled wryly; not mentioning the fact that Danny probably had less practice in the same area.

"Fine. Listen, I should go. Long drive back to Rochester, and I've got shedloads of paperwork to finish off there."

"Okay. Well, I'll expect Paul around seven." I said, putting a hand out to shake. Danny looked puzzled, and then grinned, shaking my hand warmly.

"Nice to meet you, Karen. Really nice." he said honestly. "And I wish you luck! Paul might go for this place, or he might not. He'll go for you all right, but he's not going to buy a house to get laid, you know."

"I know. And I'm not hoping he will. If the house can sell itself, it will. And if he's not interested, I'm sure he turns away a dozen girls prettier than me every week."

"I'm not sure about that, sweetheart. But good luck!" he laughed, not unkindly.

I walked him to the door, and watched him drive off.

---

After a quick cup of tea, I had my plan for Paul all worked out. The Keels' had agreed to stay out and go to a restaurant. Mr Keel hadn't wanted to, but Mrs Keel overruled him.

"We hired Karen for all her talents, and if she thinks us being out will help her sell the house to Mr Newburgh; then out we will go!" she told him firmly.

Then I called Paul himself on the number I had taken from Danny's phone. I told him I was looking forward to the viewing, and hoped it would convince him to return for another in the light of day.

After that phone call, I went home to shower and change. My evening was just beginning... and Paul Newburgh wouldn't know what hit him!

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers
12