The Estate Auction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With their very first efforts it's clear the ability to influence and alter others actions and behavior is easily done by simple manipulations. If one were very cleaver it could be done almost as easily with simple persuasion but the mental efforts would be constantly daunting. There are those that do put for those efforts and are reasonably successful. Whoever and however this system evolved or came into being should be generously rewarded if they/it hasn't already.

Reggie and Brenda are moderately surprised they haven't been tempted to somehow misuse or use the powers for some kind of ulterior or avaricious goals or gains? Like there is a built-in governor or was it a specific personality selection?

They have been considering how to add to the financial security package, not that what is already there isn't wealth enough for future security of any future holder of the powers. They just have the feeling they should add to it at some time in their life. The feeling and sensible thing to do is to buy very low at a special moment of opportunity.

They spend part of Sunday 'visiting' Don and Jenny to see how their loving relationship is coming along. It seems Jenny has convinced her mom to give her several of her furs she just doesn't wear very often. She had been influenced to buy furs by her parents but never really go into them. Easy pickings for Jenny. Through cajoling her dad, Jenny has gotten a very nice Arctic Fox spread for her bed by convincing him of its absolute necessity. Daddy gives her anything she wants.

Since her folks are often out at their functions and her bed room is at the other side of the house having Don over for the night frequently is not a strategic difficulty. Reggie and Brenda certainly enjoy watching the two lovers screw so frequently and fervently. It's too bad Marge's daughter is such a putz when it comes to love and caring.

Seeing Jenny joyfully spread her legs in the air, laying back in the thick Fox for Don to suck her wet labia so sweetly before plunging his big cock into her wanting twat is just such a marvelous site to behold. True inspiration for new couplings. They know Marge and Roger are very happy over at least one product of their seed has found true love.

The subject of kids for Reggie and Brenda comes up for consideration. If any are fit to pick up the magic it would be grandkids at least, not the first born by simple math. Jenny and her mother is the perfect example.

This almost has them thinking to not have kids but they still feel the natural desires to reproduce and Brenda thinks she really does want to get pregnant eventually. Maybe not right away? It certainly is not a matter of money or even that it would impinge that much on their current agenda.

Reggie says he's certainly up for fatherhood. "Think our magic will help?" he asks.

The following weeks are spent focused on their Vault, collecting and developing information on their new directions for S & S. They enlist Don's help to compile and extrapolate data for a new path. Of main interest to Brenda and Reggie are the task spots to be filled strategically and getting some kind of profiles developed for those rolls, all recruited as couples of course.

The Vault is finished speedily and the climate controlled system installed for it and the Attic Fur Room. They moved everything of value into the vault and conjured up a good spell to keep out intruders. Fort Knox is not nearly as secure.

During construction Don and Jenny spend a weekend with the ghosts as do Breaker and Mary. They are instantly addicted and have to have more and more experiences. They all get their wishes fulfilled since the ghosts are mobile and can also divide. It's still not totally clear how many there are but from the 80 notes and fragments in the deep box there are no less than 80 couples, maybe more. That is probably no less than 3,000 years and maybe as much as 5,000 years or more! They can feel the ancient connections inside themselves. Are there others like themselves? "Yesss!!!" are the whispered words in their minds.

THE GROUP

Brenda and Reggie rarely get to sense Marge and Roger separately any more. They must have become absorbed into the whole of the ghosts. Must be part of the progression and natural process. Indeed, with the ghosts spending split time with the other 'hosts' they are on occasion totally alone. It was, at first, a bit unsettling but they discovered quickly that when they actually needed them they are instantly with them.

Sex when the ghosts aren't with them was a bit less than they liked but they soon find the feelings have become such a complete part of themselves that it's like they now always have the connection. In fact the first time they discovered how complete this connection was when they were making love a few evenings ago. Jenny and Don were in wild passions with the ghost group. They discovered they were participating with the ghosts in screwing Don and Jenny. It was at first quite a shock but soon were swept up in the passions as never before. Screwing the young couple while doing each other was incredible. It's like they were all inside each other. It wasn't quite 'physical' but the sense of the young couples bodies and minds was incredible.

Linda and Brett don't let a Friday go by without dinner and a night with the ghosts in Brenda and Reggie's furs. The mentors love watching and spiritually participating with their two charges while they screw like wild animals all night and the ghosts get in overtime. Linda and Brett are not only becoming very good with each other but love each other with very strong passions.

Their higher education is doing very well along with their animal behavior field studies in the furs.

More often the new S & S group is brought together in various ways to test their collective interactions. They are beginning to show great promise at proactive thought. Jenny has begun to interject herself into the group in promising ways. Her grandmother would, maybe is, proud of her progeny. Jenny more than gets it.

In fact all of the ones that have been touched get it. So much so they are like scouts or spotters, pointing out other couples that are either in need of help or would possibly make good recruits.

The time is approaching for a transformation of S & S by the touched lovers.

To be continued...

12