All Comments on 'The Evil Within Ch. 01'

by jjsharshaw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
evelyn_carrollevelyn_carrollover 19 years ago
Why Horror?

If it hadn't been for the "E", the category would have prevented me from reading this great story. I like clever twists like that. Nice one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ERASED???

I know I left a comment on here yesterday, wondering how this abomination of a story could have received an "E" when it's loaded with spelling and grammatical errors. How strange is it to see that today, it had been erased?

I will no longer consider stories graced with an "E" anything worth reading. It's obvious that this author had to fuck someone to get the award. Still SUCKS!

jjsharshawjjsharshawover 19 years agoAuthor
How Bold of You...Mr. or Ms. ERASED

I've never gone to the extreme of removing comments from the comment board. I have however, over the years, received a few negative comments about my work that have been like yours: devoid of any meaning or help & so bold as to always be anonymous.

If you're going to make negative comments with such "literary authority" as yours, leave your name so that we can all know of your experience and so that, if you find the piece so offensive to your tastes, I can email you and you may instruct me on the proper spelling and grammar.

Receiving anonymous comments without constructive criticism and harsh language like yours - well, I think I will develop a policy similar to yours regarding the Editor's Picks: I won't read your type of cowardly rebuke.

Thanks for writing and please, for both our sakes, don't read my work anymore.

angelicminxangelicminxover 16 years ago
Interesting story

While there are grammatical and spelling errors that detract slightly, they were easily overlooked in the desire to finish the story. The story itself seemed a bit...'jumpy', for lack of a better word. Overall it was an interesting premise for a story and I'm wondering if you ever finished it. Congrats on the E! ~Minx

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the depth of characterization. The darkness was so very appealing.

My favorite line was with the valet at the hotel; hilarious.

Keep up the awesome writing.

IDB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous