The Evolution of Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers

Pushing her back against the wall, He dropped to his knees and inhaled the musky aroma emanating from her dripping pussy. Then his tongue flicked out to run over her clit. Immediately, an orgasm washed over her. His tongue plunged deeply into her hot pussy before sliding out over her clit. Then he took her clit into his hot mouth and started sucking on it like a nipple. Holding it lightly in his teeth, he started flicking his tongue back and forth on her clit, each time sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. All this time, she was swept by waves of orgasms until she was feeling faint. Slumping against the wall, she used the last of her strength to push him away. He looked up at her, his face glistening with her juices, and sees her hooded, glazed eyes.

Standing up, he reaches an arm around her naked body and supports her while leading her to the couch. Upon reaching the couch, they collapse in each others arms where they regain their strength for the next bout of lovemaking.

Gradually their lips meet and their hands begin to wander. After some heavy petting and incredibly passionate kissing, he takes her hand and leads her into the bathroom. "Let's take a shower together. I want to soap up that beautiful body of yours." Without saying a word, Patricia goes to the shower and turns it on. When it warms up, she slips in and revels in the hot water cascading over her sweaty body. He joins her, grabs the soap and begins to wash her back. His hands move up her spine and then down to her cheeks. All the while moving in little circles. His hands start to move around to her front, at first just soaping up her stomach. But then they move up to cup her breasts. "Hmmmm, I love these." He murmurs as he lifts them to soap underneath. His fingers stop to play with her nipples. All the while she is enjoying the slick sensation of his soapy hands. But then his hands drop to her pussy and he begins to play with her clit. Once again she can feel an orgasm coming on. "Stop, I want you inside me right now!" So he moves back a little and bends her over a little so he can get his raging hard on into her hot pussy. He plunges in and out for a minute before withdrawing. She wondered what he was doing until she felt his cock probing at her backdoor. She had never had anal sex before but was so incredibly turned on that she just waited for him to penetrate that most private of spots. It was a little uncomfortable as he slid into her ass but then he started to move in and out. She had never felt anything like it, at once incredibly erotic and at the same time, a little perverse. No matter what her brain felt, her body was enjoying the new sensations and she came once more. Her orgasm seemed to set him off as he came explosively in her incredibly tight ass.

That night was the beginning of six months of sexual exploration for both of them. They bought books on sex, searched the internet for ideas, and they tried almost every one of them. She gradually became rather uninhibited. One day they went to a park across from where they worked to have a little picnic. She was wearing a loose skirt that day and was enjoying the feel of the cool air as it moved over her thighs. They spread a blanket and got out their sandwiches. They ate their sandwiches between kisses which grew more passionate as the minutes progressed. Finally, she could take no more. She had to have his cock inside her. Taking a quick look around, she slid her panties down and stuffed them under the blanket. Pushing him back so he was laying down, she unzipped his pants and took his cock in her hand. Then she straddled his hips and slid his cock into her waiting pussy. Her skirt covered the action as she moved sensuously above him. Her movements had to be discrete but they were enough to bring them both off. It was all she could do to keep from moaning aloud when she came. Sated, she quickly dismounted and put his cock away. Smiling mischievously, she tossed her panties into a nearby trashcan before taking his hand and leading him back to work.

Finally she realized that this relationship was a lot like her marriage. No real connection in daily life. But this time the sex was incredible rather than boring. But great sex alone does not make a happy marriage. Their backgrounds were just too different and, besides she wanted to play the field a little. Life is too short to not get the most from it

So she broke off the relationship. He wasn't too happy about it and she was sorry to hurt him. The relationship had given her a lot more than sexual experience; it had rekindled her self confidence. She could tell in at her job where she had a large circle of friends. People sought her out when they had work or family problems. She was so different from the quiet little mouse she had been just two years ago.

Chapter 5: She Gets Wild

It was obvious that her boss had noticed her blossoming. One day he called her into his office and offered her a job as a supervisor. She couldn't believe it, but then again, she could. She was such a different woman than she'd been and she was still discovering her true self.

With her new found confidence, she realized that she no longer needed the comfort of knowing that someone was within shouting distance if she needed them. In fact, she wanted to get out and prowl the night streets a little herself. Watch out world! Patricia is Here!

She found a great loft within walking distance of work and moved out of her little cottage. She made sure to tell the elderly couple she rented from that she would miss them. In fact, she would miss them. But this bird was ready to try her wings.

Tonight was the night of the masquerade ball. It was a charity event to raise funds for rebuilding New Orleans. So the theme was outlandish and risqué. She had selected a costume that fit the theme. It was gown, rather Victorian in appearance, at least at first glance. That was before you noticed the slits in the fabric that opened and closed when she moved a certain way. When they opened, they exposed the smooth honey brown skin of her legs. It was tight around her waist, thrusting her large breasts out, making them appear as if they would burst out of the imprisoning fabric at any moment. It dipped in a V fashion, exposing the shadows between her breasts.

As she admired herself in the full length mirror, she dabbed a little perfume into that magnificent cleavage. She smiled as she did so, hoping that some lucky man would have the opportunity to smell the delicate fragrance. As she swirled around she felt the air waft over her naked pussy. She was feeling naughty tonight and hoped to use the anonymity of the masquerade to have a little fun.

At that moment there was a knock on the front door. It was the taxi that was to take her to the ball. Slipping her sequined mask over her face, she gathered her skirt up and slipped out the door. During the ride she noticed the driver sneaking peaks at her in his mirror. He seemed fascinated by her breasts. Good! That was the effect she was seeking. She knew tonight she would have a cock buried in her hot pussy. It had been way too long and she needed it badly.

She got out of the taxi when they arrived and turned to pay the driver. She leaned over to pay him, giving him one last look at her breasts. His eyes were fixated on them as she put the money in his hand. She jiggled them a little, just to see his eyes grow wider. Then she stood up and turned around, leaving him with just a memory of the delights that would belong to another tonight.

As she ascended the stairs into the building, she noticed men turning to watch her. They seemed captivated by the glimpses of her legs as the slits opened and closed. The attention was making her pussy wet with anticipation. It was going to be hard to wait until after the ball. She knew she would never make it that long.

As she entered the ballroom she noticed two large men standing near the bar. One was dressed as Zorro, complete with a long sword. Smiling to herself, she wondered if his other sword was long. The man standing beside him was dressed in a garish outfit, rather like a court jester. But it was skin tight and showed that he had a magnificent body, lean and hard. It was clear that they were friends as one glanced her way and nudged the other. Pointing with his chin as he stared at her. She made her way over toward the bar, seemingly intent on getting a drink. But really hoping that these two magnificent specimens would introduce themselves.

As she came near, the one dressed as Zorro strode up to her. He stopped in front of her and with a flourish, took his hat off and bowed deeply. "I am Zorro and you look ravishing. May I have the honor of learning your name?" She had decided on an alias before she arrived so she was ready for the question. "You may. I am Monique. And who is your friend?" At that moment he walked up and said "I am Scaramouch." He too bowed before her, but as he did so, he took her hand and kissed it. It was a lingering kiss with just a hint of tongue. With that, he took her arm and led her to the dance floor.

Holding her tight, he proceeded to lead her in a sensuous dance. His arms tight about her they swayed and turned to the music. There was no space between them, her breasts were pushed even higher and her nipples were threatening to pop out. As it was they pushed against the fabric, they were so hard.

The song ended and Zorro was there to claim her for the next dance. He too held her tight, his hand dropping to caress her ass before rising to her back to hold her tight again. As he tightened his grip, one of her nipples popped out. He glanced down at it and then around the room, noting their dancing had brought them into a little alcove. Taking advantage of their momentary privacy, he bent his head down and licked her nipple. The sensation made her pussy pulse and get wetter. His tongue was long and rather pointed as it moved from her nipple up her neck until he finally placed his mouth over hers and kissed her. It was an incredible kiss, his tongue slipped into her mouth where it twinned around hers. The kiss seemed to last for an eternity but then she felt a hand on her shoulder.

It was Scaramouch. Zorro released her from his arms and she fell in to Scaramouch's arms. His lips immediately sought hers and they fell into a deep embrace. She was so incredibly turned on, her pussy was actually dripping. She could feel the moisture as it ran down her legs. Then Zorro took her back in his arms for another kiss. She was traded back and forth between these two incredible men, kissing each in turn. While one was kissing her, the other's hands wandered over her body.

Looking up, she realized the men had maneuvered her into a small room off the ball room. That was good as one of them had reached into her bodice to release her breasts. Hands were playing with her nipples, she didn't know whose hands, nor did she care. She felt her skirt being lifted. There was a gasp behind her as he realized that she was not wearing panties.

Suddenly, she felt hot breath on her pussy. Zorro had dropped to his knees and his tongue was probing the hot place between her thighs. She parted her legs to give him better access. As she continued to kiss Zorro, she felt her pussy being licked from behind. It was the most erotic sensation she had ever felt. His incredibly long tongue was so far inside her pussy, it felt like a cock. Then it swept over her clit, sending shivers up her spine. Next he took her clit into his mouth, sucking it deeply as though it were a nipple. All the while, Scaramouch was kissing her and his hands were playing with her breasts. The sensations were almost overwhelming.

Then Scaramouch released her and gently turned her around. Zorro stood up and moved a small table over in front of her. Together they bent her over the table. Zorro dropped his pants and plunged into her pussy in one magnificent stroke. His cock was immense; she had never felt this full before. Waves of pleasure swept over her as he plunged in and out of her pussy. Then, suddenly, she became aware of a cock in front of her face. It was Scaramouch. She opened her mouth and immediately his cock filled it. As it started moving in and out of her mouth, she realized the two men were moving at the same time and pace. It was incredible. She had never even dreamed of something like this.

Suddenly, they stopped and switched places. As Zorro put his cock into her mouth, she realized she tasted her own juices. She did not care; she was so lost in the haze of sensations. Then her pussy was filled again and the men once again simultaneously fucked her from both ends. She began to orgasm in waves. She had always been a multi-orgasmic person, but this was way beyond anything she had experienced before. Then, as if they timed it, both men came. Her mouth and pussy were filled with cum. Slurping down the cum in her mouth, she felt the cock in her pussy withdrawing. Then the cock in her mouth was pulling out. With a last swipe of her tongue, it was put away in his costume. The men helped her to stand up and straighten her dress. One carefully put her breasts back into her dress.

Then, as suddenly as it had all began, they led her back to the ball. She left them to wander to the bar. She was thirsty and she had a long evening ahead. Her craving was sated for the moment and now she could enjoy the ball. As she sipped her drink, she eyed the crowd evaluating the men. Who would be the one to take her home tonight?

She continued to play the field for almost a year. But then one day she woke up in a strange bed. She remembered being the life of the party last night, not the first time she had been gang banged. But definitely the last time.

Chapter 5: She Realizes Life is More Than Great Sex

She realized that this life was not for her. She needed to settle down. But the task wasn't so easy. She has been giving a great deal of thought to her likes and dislikes. She knew that she needed someone that meets her intellectual needs as well as her physical needs. Essentially she needs a partner, friend and soul mate. She realizes this won't be easy as she doesn't have any real experience with building a truly successful relationship.

Deciding that she must put some initiative into meeting not only a mate, but also new friends, she joins a number of clubs and organizations. In one of these, a book club, she saw a new member of the club. His name was Robert and he was a handsome man just about her age. On this particular night it was unusual for new members to join because they were in the middle of reading and discussing a book on the pros and cons of men and women being friends, and whether is it possible to have a healthy friendship without the complications of sex.

The man introduces himself as Robert. He describes himself as being an educated man from humble beginnings who had dreams of a better life. This revelation immediately catches Patricia's attention in that she is looking for someone who not only knows themselves but knows what they want and where they are going in life.

It was finally Patricia's turn to give her opinion on the book and her thoughts on whether men and women could maintain a platonic relationship. Well, considering that she had not had that much experience in relationships, she decided to play it safe and say that she enjoyed reading the book so far, and thought that the decision to be friends with a male or female was a mutual decision and must be decided upon by both parties.

Robert was watching Patricia all evening and immediately knew that this was someone he wanted to get to know a little better. He listened to her comments intently and when the chance arose to have an open discussion with her, he jumped at it. This would provide him an avenue to see her in another environment that was more relaxing and did not include the stress of having the club members present. But for now he wanted to rouse her feathers a little. He responded to her comment by saying that he felt that lasting relationships were built on friendships between a man and a woman. He did not disagree with discussing the boundaries but he thought that the man and woman should at least agree to leave doors open to potential opportunities to build a relationship.

Patricia became very irritated with his comment. She could clearly see he was flirting with her and wanted to get a rise out of her. Should she play into his subtle advances at getting her attention or should she ignore him and make him try harder. They spent the evening verbally sparring with each other. Then continued after everyone had gone home. Realizing they were the last ones in the building, they turned out the lights and retreated to a nearby coffee shop where they talked the night away.

That night led to other nights talking and debating. Until finally, he asked her out on a date. She immediately accepted. The night was wonderful. He was so charming and he treated her like a lady. When he dropped her off at her apartment, he declined her invitation for coffee, merely kissing her lightly on the lips before returning to his car. The next day, he sent her flowers at her office. Inside the bouquet was a note, "Until the next time." Well, she was the talk of the office that day. Everyone wanted to know who the new man in her life was. But she just walked around with a little smile on her face.

Right before 5, her phone rang. It was Robert wondering about dinner that night. She accepted, that night and every other night. They became inseparable but had never made love. They had kissed but nothing more. They were getting to know each other as people, as man and woman. Eventually the night would come when they would make love. But it would be when they were ready for the next big step, not before.

Chapter 6: Her Evolution is Complete

It had been a glorious evening. They attended a jazz concert and then he took her to his apartment for a romantic dinner by candle light. He had prepared a nice grilled shrimp dinner with linguine and asparagus that was accompanied by a chilled chardonnay. After dinner, he put on a CD by Luther Vandross and they retired to the living room where they cuddled on the couch. At first, they merely basked in each others arms. But gradually they became more aware of each other's bodies. It started with him nuzzling her neck, and then slowly kissing his way up to her lips. Before long, they ware locked in a passionate embrace. As one, they realize that their clothes are keeping them apart and each begins to strip the other. But they are hampered by their mutual unwillingness to stop kissing. As he pulls her partially unbuttoned blouse up over her head, it get caught in her hair. As he struggles to unfasten it, he becomes aware that she is quietly laughing. Suddenly struck by what has happened, he too begins to laugh. They laugh together for a minute, amused by their almost amateurish struggles. They feel like teenagers who had succumbed to their hormones and were frantically trying to consummate their tryst before nervousness overtook them and sanity returned.

But Patricia and Robert are mature lovers who are very much in love. With a final kiss, Patricia stands up and begins a sexy striptease for her man. After some very erotic wiggles and bumps, she is standing in front of him, wearing just her thong and high heels. She continues to dance to the music, her full breasts swaying back and forth. His eyes are locked on her magnificent body and it was clear from the tent in his pants that he wants her. She dances her way over to him, takes his hands and pulls him up to her. Together they dance together until the song ends, locked in a passionate kiss. Then she begins helping him undress. At first, she starts to finish the task she had begun earlier, unbuttoning his shirt. Realizing he was also working on his buttons, she drops to her knees in front of him where she takes off his shoes. Next, she begins unfastening his pants before sliding them and his underpants down his legs. Lifting one leg and then the other, she frees him from that encumbrance to their love.

Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers