The Ex-Babysitter Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Put it right in,' I heard Alice urge me. 'I want to see it right inside you.'

I pushed harder. There was a moment's resistance from my sphincter, then it was inside me, right up to the base. Oh god, it felt wonderful to have it back inside me, to be filled up. Now I needed more. Again I eased it slowly out, but not all the way. By now my hole was really wide open. There was nothing stopping it. I pushed it in and it immediately filled me to the base. Oh god. I moved it around. The sensation went straight to my cunt. I longed to touch it, but I forced myself not to. I wanted to do what I had been told. Tim was my master and I was his slave. It was the perfect excuse for behaving like the slut I wanted to be. I pulled it out again. It was so slick it almost fell out, but I kept a firm hold. I pushed it in again.

'That's it,' I heard Tim instruct me. 'Fuck your gorgeous ass with it. Make yourself come.'

I twisted my head round to look at them. Alice was now bending over the arm of the sofa, completely naked, her dress discarded, her legs wide apart, her ass in the air, and Tim was ramming his stiff cock into her willing pussy. But they were both watching me. It was me that was making them so hot. I kept looking at them as I pulled the butt plug out again, then pushed it in.

'That feels so good,' I moaned. I started to push it in and out rhythmically. It did feel good, but I didn't think I would be able to come from it. It just felt deliciously dirty to be doing something like that in front of them fucking. What I wanted was to make Tim come, to turn him on so much by the sight of me fucking my own ass that he wouldn't be able to stop himself shooting into Alice's eager cunt. Judging by the thrusting of his hips he was already pretty close. His buttocks were tensing and his eyes were getting that faraway look. I thrust the butt plug more vigorously in and out of my hole, all the while moaning and keeping my eyes locked on his. His hips started to jerk uncontrollably.

'Oh yes, I'm coming. I'm coming.'

Yes, he was coming. He was coming in Alice's cunt, but it was because he was looking at me fucking myself in the ass.

'Oh yes, I'm coming. I'm fucking coming!'

I kept on pushing the butt plug in and out of me. It felt good, but even with the sight of him coming in Alice's cunt it wasn't enough to tip me over the edge. I slowed down in time to his own rhythm, as I imagined the last drops of his come disappearing into Alice's gaping pussy. At last he slipped his glistening cock out. Alice collapsed over the arm of the sofa. I removed the butt plug one last time. I suddenly became aware of my aching legs and, turning round, more or less fell into the armchair.

He stood looking at me, come still dripping from the end of his cock onto Alice's back and buttocks. 'I need some more wine.'

Dutifully I went and filled his glass and Alice's. I took a good long slurp of my own. It went straight down my throat to my groin.

'Clean my cock for me,' he ordered me. I was about to go into the kitchen when he added, 'With your mouth.'

I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my hand. It was still slippery with his come and Alice's juices. I licked the end with my tongue then closed my mouth round it. It had a faintly tangy taste, but I was too far gone to find it unpleasant. I pulled the skin back with my hand and ran my tongue round the exposed shaft. It was no longer as hard as before, but it was still a good size to have in my mouth. I knew from a year ago that he was still capable of another erection. I only hoped that he would be putting it inside me.

'Very good, Jenny. Now do Alice.'

Alice sprang up and threw herself on the sofa on her back with her legs spread wide. 'Yes, do. I haven't come yet and I really like being eaten out when my pussy is full of Tim's come.'

I turned round on my knees to face her glistening pussy lips. Truly I had become their sex slave. I had already sucked her to one orgasm and my mouth was still surrounded by her sweet-smelling juices. Then I had sucked Tim's cock until he had come in my mouth and all over my face. And finally I had licked her juices from his cock. I smelt of nothing but sex. I tasted nothing but sex. And now I was to lick her cunt once again, only this time when it was full of Tim's come. My heart beat faster at the prospect. It was so dirty, so disgusting, so erotic, I couldn't wait. Looking up at her eager eyes I leaned slowly forward until I was breathing on her shiny pussy lips.

'That's it, Jenny,' she urged. 'Suck my cunt. It's all full of Tim's come. You want it, don't you?'

I nodded my head mutely. I couldn't trust myself to speak my heart was beating so fast. I could feel it even in my throbbing pussy. I put my tongue to her lips and eased them apart. I slid up and down their slick wetness, tasting the traces of Tim's come. I probed deeper, fucking her hole, tasting the mingled juices inside her. The throbbing in my clit became stronger. If Tim didn't see to me soon I would have to make myself come again.

Alice moaned with pleasure. 'Oh, that's so good. Fuck me with your tongue, Jenny. Kiss my clit.'

I thrust my tongue in and out of her. She was running with sweet tasting juices -- they were covering my mouth and dripping from my chin. Then I felt two hands on my hips.

'Stick your ass up,' came Tim's command. 'I want to fuck you.'

Immediately I straightened my legs and moved my feet wide apart, still keeping my mouth glued to Alice's crack. At last, I was going to be fucked. The throbbing in my clit had become almost unbearable.

'Your ass is as wide open as your cunt,' said Tim. 'Where do you want me to put my cock?'

I didn't care. I just wanted it in me. I just wanted to feel his hard cock inside me. I just wanted to come. But with my face buried in Alice's sopping pussy, all I could manage was a desperate moan. 'Mmmm.' I felt his cock at the entrance to my pussy. 'Mmmm,' I moaned louder. Tim pushed. I was so wet with wanting to come that it slipped in without a pause. Oh god, it felt so good. At last, I had his cock inside me.

'Suck me,' urged Alice, bringing me back to my first duty. 'I'm getting close.'

I took her swollen clit between my lips and sucked. It was as if I had thrown a switch. She bucked her hips against me convulsively, moaning and crying out incoherently. With her hands on my head she held me in place. I continued sucking rhythmically as her juices and Tim's come flowed into my mouth and over my chin. Within a few seconds she was coming violently, opening her legs as wide as they would go and pushing her cunt into my face.

'Oh God! Ah! Ah! Aaah! Oh god, I'm coming! Don't stop! Don't stop!'

I held onto her pulsating little clit for all I was worth. She pushed it so hard into my mouth I thought she might crush it against my teeth. But I knew from my own experience how good it feels to have one's clit pressed hard at the end. It seems impervious to all pain.

All this time I was conscious of Tim's cock thrusting more and more urgently into my own cunt. And now Alice's orgasm had come, I could concentrate on it more fully. With each thrust I could feel his balls against my clit, sending me closer and closer to my own climax. I pushed back in time to his movements, wanting him deeper and deeper inside my cunt. With each thrust a louder moan escaped me. His cock felt so lovely and big and hard inside me. I imagined it shooting come into me, just like the come I had sucked out of Alice's pussy. Oh god, it felt so good. I was close, so close. 'Mmmmm.' I tore my mouth away from between Alice's legs. 'Go on, fuck me with your big cock, Tim. Harder! Harder!'

'You bet I will. You want my cock to come in your pussy, don't you, you slut?'

'Yes!' I heard myself shouting. 'I want you to come in me -- anywhere, I don't care where.'

Then I was coming. Oh god, at last. 'Ah! Ah! I'm coming! Oh god, I'm coming!' And that familiar -- yet different every time -- slow- motion explosion started. From my toes in those impossible boots it rose up my trembling legs and burst in my clit. And it just kept coming. Wave after wave. Jolt after jolt. Until I could hardly stand up. Oh god. Oh god. Please don't let it ever stop. Please.

As if hearing my thoughts, Tim kept up his thrusts. Dimly I became aware that he had not come yet.

'Now I'm going to fuck you properly,' he growled.

Groggy from my own climax I hardly understood what he meant. But I certainly got his drift when I felt him withdraw his cock from my cunt and place it at the entrance to my ass.

'Open your legs wider,' he ordered. 'Spread your cheeks with your hands.'

Obediently I spread my legs. As if on cue, Alice cupped my breasts with her hands so as to hold me up while I held my butt cheeks apart for him. I felt the hard tip of his cock pressing against my hole. I pushed back. I wanted it in me. I had no fear. I knew from fucking myself with the butt plug that I was open and slippery and ready for him. He pushed a little harder and I felt the head of his cock slip past my sphincter. A moment later and he was in completely. I could feel his balls against my cunt. Oh god, it felt so good. I felt used and abused and I felt glorious. For a minute or two he stayed absolutely still, letting me get used to the feeling. My asshole gradually relaxed around his cock. Then he started fucking me. Slow, slow strokes at first, which drove me almost wild. I wanted him to fuck me hard and fast, without mercy.

'You like being fucked in the ass so much, don't you?' said Alice with a knowing smile, lifting her head and kissing my come-covered mouth.

'Of course she does,' said Tim. 'That's because she's such a dirty little slut.'

'I'm your dirty little slut,' I said, putting an emphasis on 'your'. 'All I want to do is make you both come and have you fuck me.'

'Good,' said Tim.

'Beautiful Jenny,' said Alice, kissing me once again. 'We love you so much.'

Before I could take in fully what she had said Tim started pushing his cock deeper and deeper into me. Oh God, it felt wonderful. I could tell he was close to coming. He was losing his rhythm.

'Oh yes, I'm coming. I'm coming in your ass, Jenny. Oh yes! Yes!'

As he cried out in ecstasy I felt his cock jerking in my hole, his warm come shooting into my ass. And despite the fact that I had only just come myself, I felt another orgasm building.

'Oh God, I'm coming again. I can't stop it! Ah! Ah! I'm coming again!'

Again the explosion came up my trembling legs and burst in my groin -- only this time in my ass as well as my cunt. Oh god, would this never stop? I felt completely out of control, as if pleasure had taken over my body and would never let go. Convulsively my asshole gripped Tim's cock, milking it of its last drops of come. My legs shook. My pussy throbbed. I was unsure whether I would ever walk again.

With a last deep groan Tim slowly withdrew his cock. I fell forward into Alice's arms. She held me tightly against her warm naked breast. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my still excited body, but it didn't seem to want to obey. I became conscious of Tim coming to sit on my other side. He put his arm around my shoulders.

'Beautiful Jenny. We love you so much.' Was he deliberately using the same words Alice had used?

He turned my face to his and kissed me tenderly on the lips. Alice took my hand and kissed the fingertips. 'Did you enjoy all that?'

'You know I did.'

'I hope we didn't tease you too much.'

'Don't blame Alice,' said Tim. 'This was all my idea. I wanted you to see that I was no longer a kid.'

'I never thought of you as a kid, Tim. You know that.'

'But we weren't sure why you came back,' said Alice. 'You've been away such a long time, we thought you didn't like us any more.'

I started to answer, but instead, like a little girl, I started to cry. It was all too much. I had missed them so much. The evening had been so intense, so amazing. I felt such a fool, even while they kissed and comforted me. 'You couldn't be more wrong,' I eventually managed to get out. 'I love you both. I've always loved you. It just took me a long time to realise it.'

'So you're going to stay?' asked Alice with bright eyes.

'If you want me to, I'd like to stay with you forever.'

Alice threw her arms around me. 'Oh, it will be wonderful. We'll have such fun. The three of us. Just think.'

'Just so long,' I smiled, 'as you don't want me only to be your sex slave.'

'Oh no,' laughed Tim. 'Alice is two months pregnant. Soon we'll need a babysitter.'