The Ex-Boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife contacts ex-boyfriend and surprises husband.
4.6k words
4.44
204.3k
132
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're going to do it then?" Terri's voice inquired over the handset.

Laura had told her most, if not all, of the details of the previous night's encounter over the telephone the next day. Her friend was incredulous at both Laura's audacity, and the effect it had on me.

"I don't know," Laura admitted. "It's not that I don't want to - I do. I really want to. But when I said all that stuff to him, I was just making most of it up. I hadn't even looked for the number at that point, but I wanted to see how he'd react."

"You have the number now though, don't you?"

"Hell yeah! I found it after he fell asleep and I also have his email address! It might be easier to send him an email trying to reconnect."

Terri laughed. "OK, let me get this straight. Your husband is really turned on by the idea of you fucking this guy and basically gave you the green light. You yourself admit that the guy has the biggest dick you've ever fucked and you're turned on by the idea too. But you're not sure if you're going to call him? Forgive me - if I were you I'd be on my hands and knees in front of this guy right now and my husband would be the last thing I was thinking of. Shit, if you don't do it, maybe I'll have to fuck this guy myself and let your husband watch since he's so interested in it!"

Laura burst into peals of laughter at that. "He'd probably love that. He's always thought you were sexy anyway and I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to see you naked, much less having sex with anyone. But," she continued, "You make a good point. I don't know why I just don't go ahead and call or send him an email message. He's probably married now anyway. Or he hates me or wouldn't want to screw me regardless."

"Don't be silly, Laura. I know half a dozen guys that would line up to fuck you. I've heard my husband and his friends talk about you when they think I'm not around. If you call this guy, you're going to sleep with him, period."

Laura decided the best way to approach Ed was to send him an email asking him how things were going in and effort to reconnect. She didn't think this would be as obvious as to what her real intensions were, at least at the start. She sent him an email asking what he was doing and how were things going with his family. She told him that she was finally married to someone she had dated for five years and over 20 years after she had dated Ed.

She was surprised how quickly he responded. He was married and lived in the state just south of our home about three hours away. Overall things were good, but his wife had some health problems that were difficult to deal with. He immediately told her that he had fond memories of the time they dated two decades ago. He even was so bold as to say that he fantasized about fucking her when he masturbated. He said she was the sexiest woman that he had ever been with even after all these years.

That was a bit surprising as well, but Laura was, nevertheless, flattered by his comments about their previous sex life. Maybe it was going to be a little easier to talk about perhaps fucking again than she thought. She sent him an email asking him what sort of health problems with his wife was he talking about. She was curious as to why a married man of his age was masturbating rather than just making love to his wife.

In his reply, he said his wife had MS and was slowly getting weaker as the disease progressed. One of the complications of MS is that the majority of women experience sexual dysfunction making normal sexual relations at best difficult and most times impossible; unfortunately that was the case with his wife. And that was why he'd turned to memories of fucking Laura for his masturbatory images.

Laura's sympathy for Ed's marital situation didn't stop her from escalating the talk about sex in the next email. She wrote back that she was sorry to hear about his wife and mentioned that given the sex drive that she remembered he had, it must be especially hard for him to satisfy his needs. She told him she was enjoying married life and her sex life was good in that her new husband was quite adventurous in the bedroom. Jim was not a young stud but he was getting her to try some new things with some toys that she had not ever imagined had existed. She then dropped the not so subtle hint that Jim was not the jealous type and was encouraging her to contact some of her old lovers.

It didn't take long for Ed to respond, asking what she meant by his encouraging her to contact him: Did "encouragement" mean that he was fine with email exchanges, her or was it more than that? He said he definitely was interested in chatting with her and if she was interested in more than that, that was all the better. He wondered what Laura had told Jim about their previous relationship. Ed knew that they didn't have anything to base a long term relationship on back then, but the sex had been amazing; better than anything he had experienced since they broke up.

Pushing things further in her next email, Laura explained that she had shared with her husband everything about her time with Ed, and had confessed that she still recalled fondly—and vividly—enjoying the biggest cock that she had ever known. She said Jim was not jealous or intimated at all by these revelations and had even pressed her for details on just how big Ed's cock was and how it felt to have it deep inside her pussy. As far as doing anything more than just emailing or IM'ing each other, Laura simply suggested Ed use his imagination—and not worry about Jim.

That, of course, got Ed's attention and he immediately replied that his imagination was running wild about what they could do together and the kind of relationship she seemed to have with her new husband. He asked her whether it was truly an open relationship where both were free to fuck others?

Laura waited a day and sent Ed a reply saying that she was glad that he still had a good imagination and hoped he was having naughty thoughts. As for her marriage, she said it was "sort of open," but not completely. In fact it was only partially open for her and not at all for him. She told Ed that Jim had a fantasy of watching her being fucked by a big cock, and maybe participating in a threesome with another man. He did not want to fuck other women and Laura didn't want that either. When it came to making the fantasy a reality, Jim's only stipulations were that he wanted to know whom she was with, he wanted to watch if possible, and he hoped he could participate as well. She told Ed that Jim thought, given what he'd heard about her relationship with Ed, maybe he would be a good candidate for a threesome. "So," she wrote, ending the email, "could you possibly imagine something like that happening?"

Ed was excited when he read her email, but not sure how to respond. He had fantasized for years about fucking Laura again, but those fantasies had never included another man let alone he husband, in any way. When he finally wrote back, he confessed he very much wanted to have sex with her again, but was ambivalent about having her husband being there watching them. He said he might feel different later, but he was a little nervous about it right now. "Any way we could get together without him—at least until I feel more comfortable with the whole situation?"

Laura read Ed's reply and her first reaction was disappointment. She wanted to feel Ed's big cock deep inside her pussy again, but she knew that her husband wanted to participate in some way. It was, after all, his idea and she simply couldn't do it without him. She realized she'd have to be creative her mind went into high gear as she thought of how to make this work for everybody. She smiled when she thought she had the solution—and told Ed not to worry—just let her take care of the arrangements.

She was immediately wet, thinking about how that cock would feel inside her again. Ed had been able to reach places inside her that no other man, and she'd experienced a level of sexual excitement and near constant arousal that she'd never known.

**********

For the next three weeks everything seemed normal on the surface. Life was routine in most respects, but I did notice that Laura seemed hornier with each passing week. She wanted sex more often and using the 10" dildo became a regular part of our lovemaking, invariably giving my wife her most intense orgasms.

So when I woke up one morning fully erect, I figured she'd be up for at least a quickie before going off to work. I snuggled up close behind her, slid my stiff cock between the soft warmth of her ass cheeks, and started gently massaging her breasts.

"Mmmmmm, now that's my idea of an alarm clock," she said, rolling over, kissing me, and grabbing my dick. "I love waking up to that!"

"Isn't this the kind you "get" off as opposed to "turning" off?"

I laughed and groaned as she stroked my shaft and teased the head with her fingers. She threw off the covers, slid down and eased the tip between her lips, rubbing the sensitive underside with her tongue.

"Yum, I do love the taste of your pre-cum!"

Without another word, she swallowed my entire length and held me deep in her throat a second or two before backing off and doing the same thing again, then again, and again. It wasn't what I'd had in mind, but I sure as hell wasn't complaining! It was one of those things I'd been thrilled to discover early on in our relationship: Laura gives the best head I've ever experienced—she is just simply a great cocksucker!

I moaned, reveling in the exquisite sensations, already anticipating the pleasure of exploding in her mouth.

Slowly, deliberately swirling her tongue all around, she pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Hold on, there, big boy," she said. "I know what you want, but...

...you're not going to get it quite yet."

I moaned again—in disappointment.

She gripped my shaft, now slick with my pre-cum and her saliva, and slowly stroked it

"I have other plans for this, and I think you'll find the wait more than worth it."

"I'm going into work early, so I can have time to give you a very special sensual treat tonight." She took my hand and rubbed my fingers over her pussy.

"See how wet I am? I want you to think about that all day, but don't you dare make yourself cum! I want you storing up lots of sexual energy and anticipation, 'cause I think you're going to find this evening very, very exciting!"

What the....? There I was, about as hard as I'd ever been, her hand still sliding up and down my shaft as she talked, and she was telling me to wait?! To wait until tonight?!

With that, she kissed me passionately, and promptly got out of bed. Forty-five minutes later, she'd showered, eaten breakfast, and was out the door. I was left with a final warning to save myself for the evening.

With no real option except to focus on something else—anything else—I ran some errands and then headed to the golf course. It was a perfect day, but my game sucked. My mind just kept flashing back to the morning, and wondering what my wife had in store for me this evening. So after 18 holes, I called it quits, grabbed a beer in the clubhouse, and headed home, hoping my torture would soon be coming to an end.

It was around 6:30 when I got back to the house and I really expected Laura to be there. So I was a bit surprised—and disappointed—when she wasn't. I saw her note, though, as soon as I walked into the kitchen.

"My dearest Jim,

At this very moment, you're probably wondering where I am and what is going on. Remember what I said this morning about having a special treat for you when you got home tonight? Well, the fact that I'm not home right now is the start of a little sensual adventure we're going to have tonight, and I think you're going to enjoy it.

So what I want you to do is get on the computer at 7:30 and open your messenger. I will contact you then.

Your loving wife, Laura"

Now I was really perplexed and my mind was racing. What was she doing and where was she? I checked in the living room for Laura's computer where it usually lay next to the recliner, but it was gone, so she must have taken it with her—wherever she was right now. She'd told me she was going to have a treat for me, and her note mentioned a "sensual adventure," but now I had no idea what she had in mind. What I did know, was that my wife's naughty, kinky side had taken over, and I while I might "suffer" a bit waiting to see exactly what was going to happen, I was indeed going to enjoy it when it did.

The next hour dragged on for what seemed like ten. Imagining what she was up to, and how this whole little scenario she'd set up was going to play out just added to my lustful anticipation. Somehow I knew this was going to a very special evening.

At 7:20, I got my laptop, turned in on, logged on, and waited. At 7:30 sharp, there she was on IM:

"Are you ready to have some fun?" she typed.

I smiled and replied, " All depends what you have in mind."

"You need to be patient, you will find out shortly."

"Where are you?"

"Well, let's just say I'm close by and about to satisfy one of your fantasies."

"And just how do you propose to do that if you are not here? "Cybersex with you has never been one of my top ten fantasies—not when I have the real thing!"

"No, my love, we're not going to 'cyber.' This, I think you'll find, is going to be much, much better."

An invitation to view a web cam came up and I eagerly accepted.

The first thing I saw was my wife smiling at me, dressed in the clothes she'd worn to work. I remember thinking then that they were unusually sexy for a day at the office, and she was even hotter now with her hair down and a look or pure, unadulterated lust in her eyes. I could see in the background that she was in a hotel room somewhere; a king-sized bed dominated the room and lights were dimmed, but still providing more than enough for the web cam to pick up everything.

As I watched, Laura told me to get ready to enjoy the next couple of hours because she was certainly going to. She then turned to her left and what appeared to be the lower torso of a man stepped into the view of the web cam. Laura's hands reached out to fondle the obvious bulge in his trousers. She wasted no time unbuckling his belt, unzipping him, and pulling his slacks down, revealing tight briefs and a barely contained monster of a cock that wasn't even fully erect yet.

Laura reached up and grabbed the top of the briefs, pulling down. I had to admit that what came into view was impressive: still only semi-hard, it looked to be at least 7 or 8 inches long rising above a pair of large balls. Laura looked into the web cam and reached up to cup his balls with her right hand and grab his cock with her left where I saw the wedding ring that, less than a year ago, I'd slipped on her finger. My pulse quickened and my own cock began to rise, as though Laura was fondling me at the same time.

I'd fantasized about seeing my wife with another man for quite some time and she knew what that fantasy did when we played it out in bed. Now there she was in real life, holding another man's cock and balls. I couldn't get out of my own clothes fast enough!

I watched, mesmerized, as Laura leaned forward, brought the head of the cock up to her lips and stuck out her tongue to lick the tip. It immediately began to stiffen more and grow as she sucked the entire head into her mouth. As she worked her lips up and down the shaft, the monster grew to its fully aroused state. It had to be 9, if not 10, inches long and my wife's hand just barely managed to close around it as she slowly stroked up and down the slick shaft.

Laura looked into the web cam. "You like this, don't you? You've always told me you wanted to see this, so...."

By now I was well aware that the big cock belonged to Ed.

"I've been thinking about this for months. See his balls? They're full of nice, hot, sweet cum, 'cause poor Ed hasn't had sex for at least two weeks. He's going to work that big dick deep into my pussy, fuck me hard, and cum inside me. And you get to watch—just like you've always dreamed."

I was watching, all right. I couldn't take my eyes off her mouth as she sucked Ed, easing him further and further into her throat. She eased off, and looked straight into the web cam as she continued stroking him and fondling his balls. I couldn't see Ed's face, but I heard him moaning.

"And I have to be honest, my love. This is just as much for me as it is to fulfill your fantasy. You know all about Ed and me, and how I loved being fucked by his big cock. And I suspect, these past few weeks, you've been well aware that when you were using that big dildo on me, I was thinking about Ed's cock and how it would feel to have him deep up inside me again."

I couldn't argue with that. I knew it—and I knew how that realization had added immeasurably, surprisingly, to my own excitement.

"I know you actually wanted to be in the room to watch me with another man. Ed wasn't quite ready for that yet, and I couldn't wait any longer to have this monster again." She turned back and sucked him again, flicking her tongue over the fleshy head, teasing out a drop of pre-cum that glistened in the light for an instant before she devoured it.

Laura smacked her lips. "Mmmmmmm, even better than I remember! Anyway, this is the compromise solution I came up with. Ed—obviously—is fine with it, and you can see how I feel. I took a chance, I know, but somehow I knew you'd accept it as well."

I responded with a resounding "yes," thrilled that she was doing something that I didn't think she would ever actually do. I knew, too, that this was just the first step and that sooner or later I'd be in the same room with the two of them.

Laura stood up, firmly gripping Ed's cock, and leading him up onto the bed. She took off his shirt, the last thing he had on, and pushed him down, his massive dick bouncing against his abs, then jutting straight up, throbbing. Quickly stripping off her blouse and wriggling out of her skirt as she stood above him, it was obvious that my wife wasn't interested in any foreplay or slow, sensual, lovemaking. She wanted to fuck, the feel Ed inside her again.

Ed was leaning back against a mountain of pillows and I could see by the expression on his face that he had the same thing in mind. He gazed up lustily at my wife as she unhooked her bra and caressed her breasts. She slid her hand down into her panties, obviously strumming her clit as her hips gyrated slowly to her own internal sensual rhythm. All the while, she was looking straight into Ed's eyes and running her tongue over her lips.

Unwilling and unable to resist any longer, Ed sat up, reached forward, and grabbed my wife's legs, tracing his fingers up the inside of her thighs. He pulled her panties to one side and shoved two fingers deep into her slick pussy. I watched Laura's knees start to buckle as she began gasping for breath in the throes of what I knew all too well to be the first of many orgasms she would certainly have before the night was over. Ed added a third, then a fourth finger as Laura shamelessly humped his hand. I was certain I could see her juices sliding down his wrist.

My wife, eyes glazed with desire, looked into the web cam. "No more waiting, Jim. This is what you've wanted to see—and god knows this is what I've wanted—for some time now." With that, she pulled away from Ed's hand, tugged her panties down her legs, and stepped out of them as she straddled Ed's lap and began to lower herself, her pussy aligned perfectly with the throbbing shaft jutting straight up below her. She dropped to her knees, reached down, and started rubbing that monster cock all along her slit, all the while looking straight at me through the web cam.

Suddenly she dropped right on it, taking all 10 inches at once, impaling herself completely.

12