The Ex-Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment she didn't move at all, but I could see her entire body quivering and I knew she was focused entirely on the feel of Ed's cock once again filling her tight cunt. Slowly, she raised up and I saw about half of Ed's fuck pole emerge, glistening with her juices, before she lunged down on it. Then up again, nearly all of him coming out of her before she lowered herself, taking him in to the hilt.

I watched as she increased her pace, fucking him faster, bouncing on his thighs, as he arched up to meet her, burying himself deep. She was riding him hard, rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples with one hand while the other worked furiously on her clit. Her hair whipped around her face and a fine sheen of sweat now covered her body. Ed grabbed my wife's hips, holding her down tight against him as he ground into her. Laura groaned and began moving her hips in a circular motion. I knew she was probably squeezing her vaginal muscles as well—something that always sent me over the edge.

Ed bent his knees and pulled his feet up, spreading my wife's legs wide and giving me clear view of her pussy lips splayed around his thick, red, shaft. Another, deeper groan filled the room and Ed again thrust his hips up. I saw his balls contract and I knew he was right on the verge of cumming in my wife.

Laura's wail confirmed it and she started shaking uncontrollably as she was clearly feeling the sharp stabs of hot cum shooting deep in her cunt. Ed kept himself buried deep as the first ropes of his seed spewed into my wife, but within seconds he was again fucking her hard and fast, gripping her hips and moving her body up and down on his cock.

My wife arched her back and grabbed Ed's arms for support, her tits thrust out and bouncing in time with his strokes. Her throat and breasts flushed a deep pink as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure racked her body. She was gasping for breath and making sounds I'd never heard when we fucked.

I was absolutely hypnotized—so transfixed with what I was watching that I'd actually stopped stroking myself. Unconsciously, I was squeezing the base of my cock hard, trying vainly to simulate the sensation of Laura's tight pussy grabbing me, milking me as she came when I was balls-deep inside her. Pre-cum had been leaking out almost the entire time I'd been watching and had dribbled down onto my fingers and balls. I hadn't cum, but it looked like it.

Laura slumped back on Ed, his hands fondling her tits and moving down to feel her slick pussy. He reached under her arms and pulled her whole body up just enough to cause his massive prick to slide out, shining with their co-mingled cum. Laura, slowly recovering but still languishing in the afterglow of a magnificent fucking, spread her lips wide and squeezed. A stream of Ed's spunk oozed out, sliding, white and sticky, down her slit, and she gently massaged it into the folds of her pussy.

Raising herself up again, my wife, smiled, looking right into the web cam—right into my eyes—as she dipped two fingers into her folds, scooping out another massive dollop of Ed's cum. Staring right at me, she brought her cum-covered fingers to her lips and sucked them deep into her mouth.

She smiled again, then rolled off and cuddled up next to Ed, reaching down to gently caress his cock and balls, while he reached down and fondled my wife's ass. It was a picture of perfect sexual contentment, and I felt a sharp pang of jealousy, resentment, and sadness well up inside me. And it wasn't because my wife had just fucked another man—her big-dicked ex-boyfriend. I wanted to be there—not watching on a fucking web cam. My dick, however, wasn't at all conflicted; it was still painfully erect, throbbing, pulsing out little drops of pre-cum.

They just lay there awhile, their bodies glistening with sweat, kissing and holding each other, until Ed got up and brought the laptop down to the bed to get a close-up of her wet, sloppy pussy—the lips red and swollen, globs of cum still seeping out and sliding down her ass. In the background I heard Laura tell him that was the best fuck she had had in years, that his big cock felt so good in her pussy, and that she couldn't believe how much cum he'd shot into her.

Ed then said something that I bet Laura didn't expect any more than I did. He said the fact that someone was watching him over the web cam added to his excitement.

"Too bad Jim's not here," I heard my wife say. "I'd like nothing more than to have him cleaning up this wet, sloppy pussy while you watch."

I'd lapped up my own cum from her pussy, her ass, her breasts lots of times, but until now the thought of sucking another man's cum out of my wife's cunt had never crossed my mind. Strangely, I found the idea just added to my excitement and at that point I wanted desperately to be there with them, down between her legs, doing exactly as she suggested.

I started stroking myself again, knowing I was just seconds away from the most intense orgasm of my life when Laura said, "No! Don't cum yet! Don't cum until I get back home!"

I groaned in frustration. "Alright, but I don't know how long I can hold out!"

Laura laughed. "It'll be worth it—trust me!"

12