All Comments on 'The Ex Wants a Favor'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
striker1017striker1017about 14 years ago
another good one...

Again this is one of your better ones. Nice to see the good ones are starting to outweigh the bad ones. Be careful, you might start a habit of getting some good comments from your readers. This one has so many ways it can go, I think it's screaming for another chapter. The possibilities are endless. Another great job JPB, Thanks

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Not sure about this one.

It was okay, but isn't he just doing what the wife did? I don't really see this as revenge against Hal no revenge seems to have been dealt out to the ex-wife. But I guess the husband is getting laid and the kids are at least talking to the mother.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Good revenge but

Aren't his kids going to hate him after? He had the moral high ground. She was a stupid shrew who took a simple consolation hug into an affair (Wow what a leap that was) and then rather than talk about it or interrupt it for an explanation went off into a campaign against him. All he did was defend himself and try to keep connected to the kids. This is inspired payback for the ass who stole her away from him but his kids are going to think he is a jerk. Also, I guess I have trouble understanding the mindset needed to have a long term affair with someone you hate. I can understand a couple of get even fucks but months of screwing around? She will be a really unhappy person when she finally finds out that both guys don't want her.

enigma2xenigma2xabout 14 years ago
great story... but....

I did enjoy this story... but I want to see him use the tapes against her... but in a way that his kids don't hate him. That would be hard to come up with a plot to make it that way but I'm sure that you can do it JPB. So please write another chapter to this.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Good Story

Rob's confusion and anguish are nicely painted. For those that revenge is necessary even to the point of cutting off your own nose, it was a good revenge. Personally I could not even get interested in her after what she did.

But it was an enjoyable story.

AngelCherysseAngelCherysseabout 14 years ago
Sometimes, taking the low road is okay

Alright, alright, we're abandoning the moral high ground here, but fess up; doesn't it get your juices flowing just a little bit to stick it (double entendres abounding) to the one who stuck it to you first? It's not like he had to go out of his way to put the hurt on her; she came to him. This may not be the best use of the English language, but who had the worst bad taste here; the cheating ex-wife who thought she could insinuate herself back into the good graces of the man she unjustly kicked to the curb - as a ploy to win back her children's affections - or the aggrieved ex-husband who was more than willing to take advantage of the situation for his own ends?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I think she just likes to cheat on the man she is currently married to at the time.

I think you could call her a slut,if she takes her marriage vows with such loose commitments.

A good story that reads fast and easy, thanks for the entertainment.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
unbelievebaly bad. not even close to rational

the leap from :WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BITCH " to "Sure I will help you" is absurd It makes NO sense.

Let's review... After 22 year of marriage the wife THINKS she see her husband with another woman -- they werent even kissing for god's sake... and on THAT basis she

divorces him

gets false & unjustified restraining orders against him

brings home another man home to fuck while the Kids are in the house.

WHY would he take her story ar Face value? would you?

from that perspective we get this CRAP....

"....I could not have cared less about her healing the rift between her and the kids. She had made her bed so let her lie in it. I enjoyed seeing her suffering, but as I sat there feeling good about her feeling bad I had an idea. I didn't know if I could pull it off, but I could try and if it worked it would warm my heart for years and years to come...."

WHY would he have an idea about what to do? he just finsished telling us that he could care less about the ex wife's pain and anguish.

Now this Husband suddenly for no reason decides to help?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 14 years ago
Gee

Harry is clueless about the possible motivations of a character. What else is new. The story was really good, even though a re-post. A blind-sided husband gett his life into some sort of balance is always a good read, especially when done by JPB.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I agree with most of what Harry wrote....

....but what kills me when Bob does one of these is that the wife always seems to have the emotional stoicism of a Gurkha and the vernacular of a veteran gumshoe! On the upside, so what! It's a riot!-

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Well I Like

The Story and the Revenge he's getting as he's getting some Ass,Pussy and Mouth Work.

Not bad for a Poor Little Cuckold.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
I didn't get It.

I agree with Harry on this one!

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Fuckin GREAT!

Probably one of your best.

robinsimpson1robinsimpson1about 14 years ago
Bob is the the man!!

Bob you are the fucken man . Hail to bob !!!

shdwwrtrshdwwrtrabout 14 years ago
He's playing with fire

In his search for revenge, Rob is truly playing with fire and will likely get burned. Rob lied to his kids about working toward reconciliation with their mother. And when he finally does torch her, I can guarantee his relationship with the kids will be torched as well. He should have just gotten on with his life. To pursue revenge like this is just foolishness.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
A great revenge story....

He got fucked for no reason, so now the shoe is on the other foot. He should knock her up and send her back to her new husband. The children would understand.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
As another said (ALL HAIL TO BOB)

You are doingg a great job these days Bob,,, My compliments! R.T.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Revenge needs to go longer

He needed to screw his ex for 6 months and then send the message (with video) to Hal, "You screwed my wife for 6 months of my marriage and now I have returned the favor." Oh, I agree with earlier comment, send her back knocked up to complete the revenge.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for the great read.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
this is one of your best

stories like this made you one of my favorites authors on here. to bad half your stories are great and the other half are dog shit.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHY CARRY ON THE CHARADE

real simple she is gone and you don't take garbage into the house, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cheating on you was such a turn on that I wasn't paying attention to the fact that it wasn't Hal giving me those orgasms.

And that is why you stick her head in the toilet and let her drown herself.

Just cum scum.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
I'm Torn

On the one hand I like that he is fucking her over, and I can't wait till he dumps the evidence on Hal.

On the other hand, I wouldn't want to see the reaction from the kids when they find out he fucked over their Mom, and used them to do it. As much as they hated what she did to him, I don't think they'd approve of what he did. In the end I wouldn't be surprised if he became estranged from one or more of the kids.

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodalmost 9 years ago
One of your best???

I'm sure the right choir loved it. It was well written, but, not well crafted. The plot has so many holes in its logic to be laughable. The wife has a revenge affair just because she saw her husband hug his secretary? Doesn't bother to ask him about it? The husband doesn't mention his secretary's dad just died to his wife? Is their marriage already so bad they don't talk about their day? "My secretary was really upset today because she found out her dad died should I buy her a card or send flowers?" Wouldn't the wife accompany her husband to the funeral or at least know he was going to it? Then she continues the affair becaues she likes the sex even though we later find out the guy is lousy in bed? Then she files for divorce not for infidelity, but for irreconcievable differences even though she believed he's cheating on her? Then she's moves her lover in with her not thinking about how it would look in a custody fight? Then children services removes Angie from the home when there's no neglect or abuse? Trust me, they sadly have enough cases of real abuse and neglect.

I guess I like more realistic stories that tell both sides, where marriages end and love dies because both partners are at at least partly at fault. I mean what had the husband previuosly done that would make the wife have so little trust in him that she would misinterpret an innocent hug as cheating? Likely he'd already cheated on her on at least one occasion in the past. We don't get any character developement or insight or back story that would have given me meaning and understanding to what happened. I said at the start that the writing was good but truthfully it was just simplistic and only written for the right choir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

Not loving your kids enough to want them to have a relationship with their mother pretty much sums up the silly BTB crowd for me. You guys really do need to grow up or you never will have a date with a real girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now THAT was a dumb woman!

After 21 years she couldn't even talk to her husband before going off half cocked? I hope he burns her to the ground with all their friends and family before he's done. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another stupid BTB story

If his wife was the best fuck he ever had, why would he get tired of her? Why not have her divorce her husband and get back together?

Although the BTB boys wouldn't know it (because they've never had a girlfriend or wife), in real life people make mistakes, and are forgiven by the people that love them. Good sex is the glue that holds a relationship together; only a total moron would give that up because his wittle feelings were hurt, or because he thought the other boys would think he was a wimp.

BTB boys - get help and get a life. It's never too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Job

No forgiveness for someone so self-centered and foolish that she cheats and ends the marriage based on paranoia and delusions. The wife displays incredible arrogance by simply assuming rather than bothering to check with him or verify any facts. She displays incredible callousness by filing for divorce as part of some juvenile dominance game. It all boomerangs back on her and hubby hardly lifts a finger. If he was actually going for revenge in this situation it would have gone much worse for the cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's Such a Wimp

He fell for her cock and bull story. What a wimp!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 LIKE THE H2O UNDER THE BRIDGE

you cant get it back, and shouldn't, so space it out and paddle on. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wimp tale

Why all wimps think they are smarts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another dumb wife story

ssstar 6 only writes dumber than dumb wife stories. JPB changes up.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
The wife was a bit too stupid and mean.

But the BTB angle on this was pretty entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This one's begging for a part 2!

It would've been fun to see her and the douchebag second husband crash and burn.

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
Kinda Fizzled

Started out good but then kinda just fizzled out. His kids would think A LOT less of him for stringing her along. Burning the bitch is one thing, but string her along with the intention of burning her in the end is cruel. I don't dislike it too much but I think he'd risk losing the respect of his children that way.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Good revenge, but bad decision.

If he's running any chance of getting her pregnant (some small fraction of a percent if their protection fails) it's too much chance. He's free of her and should not take a risk of any magnitude. When stupid and evil come together in one person, you turn and run!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Once a cheater... An old saying that I'm afraid is true.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
he should've called in so help

as far as the kids, fuck her....let her fix it

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Stupid bullshit

She's a whore and he's a dipshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wheres the ending

why is there no ending?

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Stupid ending! Why would he put his dick anywhere near her cheating pussy? Why would he help her at all? This is one of those stories that should be lucky to get a 2 rating. Not a JPB story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Help her?

If she were drowning he might consider handing her a bag of concrete. Help her my ass. She ruined everything for everyone. He should bury her with the kids and send a tape to her new husband. Help her? I don't think so.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

All around shitty story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A sorry story

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. Story was much better this time, so I added it to my favorites. Payback for Hal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just another wimpass cuck story....

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Sort of stupid story but not entirely without merit. Too bad that JPB could not finish it by giving some more room to "Hal" character.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp story

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

What goes around, cums around. She seems like too much of a head case the way she blew up her marriage over such a brief view of something she didn't understand.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

Revenge would've been easier with him not taking her back and also taking a baseball bat to the lovers knees

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is a total whore. And his disguise of macho does not cover for his cuckoldiness and wimpiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t see any revenge.. just a cuck wimp POS.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"She says she caught you cheating on her." - I know it's common in these stories, and I'm not going to get into a silly argument about how unrealistic it is, but WTF does cheating have to do with a R.O. Re: the kids?

\

"Chris couldn't get any more out of his mother other than "she knew" I was cheating." - Earlier she said she "caught" him. That's a lot more specific than she just "knew." Catching him means seeing it with her own eyes, either in person or on film/tape, knowing could mean being told, likely by a liar, maybe Lover Boy.

\

Even if the house goes into foreclosure, don't they still have the equity?

\

"Was your affair with Helen worth all that you have been through the last several months and all that you have lost?" - What has he lost? A cheating wife and legal fees.

\

Again, even if he DID cheat, except for being a bitch there was no call to keep him from the kids.

\

I would have exposed her after the first night.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

She got no payback, in fact she got rewarded. Typical low level gutter type presentation here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck her once, using a condom, and then show the tape to the slut-stealing new husband, letting him know you returned the favor. Otherwise, stay the hell away from her and do not encourage the children to spend time with her.

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

At least the author made some kind of effort to make the divorce actions seem real, with lawyer giving solid advice and warnings. The MC would have gotten hit pretty hard for ignoring all the court actions, judges don't look kindly on that shit. Also the bull about the MC losing his job for being in jail and then he wouldn't have to pay alimony lol. That behavior would have guaranteed he paid alimony. I would love to see someone who actually understands about divorce in the state they are writing about. Then do a story about the husband trying all these ridiculous tactics, and absolutely getting hammered by the courts for it. Because that's what happens in real life. But then again these BTB's are largely fantasy revenge porn anyway. Think this will be my last reading of this type on here.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Best ass or not, after what she did to the family with the divorce I don't see helping her one little bit with ANYTHING.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It’s pretty obvious reading these lame ass comments that most of these idiots never finished the story! Dumb asses!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Now I remember why I generally ignore Bob stories. Three stars. Back to ignoring. Three stars.

JPB NOT BOB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories