The Ex Wants a Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Water under the bridge Willy. Okay, you've said you're sorry; you can go now."

"We had twenty-one good years together Rob. Can't you be a little nicer than that?"

"No Willy, you burned the nice out of me."

She was silent for several seconds and then she said, "I have another reason for being here besides apologizing."

"What?"

"I miss my babies Rob, but they won't have anything to do with me. I thought if I could at least get on friendly terms with you and they saw it they might at least talk to me."

"So the apology is bogus?"

"No rob, the apology is genuine. I am truly sorry for what I've done to you and the family. I don't know how I can make it up to you, but if there is any way, any way at all to do it I will. But even though you hate me I'm hoping that you will help me at least get to where the kids will talk to me."

"I don't know Wilhelmina. We don't talk about you so I have no idea if they will be open to having anything to do with you. I've never bad mouthed you to them other than to finally tell them why you did what you did, but when you moved your boyfriend into the house only weeks after you kicked me out you poisoned them against you. I don't know if my acting friendly with you will change the way they feel."

"I have to try something Rob. I know you don't owe me anything, but I'm asking you to please help me get back in touch with my babies."

I could not have cared less about her healing the rift between her and the kids. She had made her bed so let her lie in it. I enjoyed seeing her suffering, but as I sat there feeling good about her feeling bad I had an idea. I didn't know if I could pull it off, but I could try and if it worked it would warm my heart for years and years to come.

"I'll see what I can do" I told her, "but it won't be all that easy. We will have to pretend that we are a lot more affectionate toward each other than we are. By that I mean it will have to look to the kids like we really have let bygones be bygones. It will mean things like kisses on the cheek and hugs and things like that. It won't be all that easy for me to pretend, can you?"

"It won't be hard for me Rob. I realized way too late how much I loved you. There hasn't been a day since the divorce was final that I haven't thought of you, what we had and what I threw away."

++++++++++++++++++++

To make long story shorter Willy and I found reasons to be together when the kids would be around to see us and as the kids saw us seem to draw closer and closer they came around and Willy got back on good terms with her children.

As we spent more time together Willy started treating me like her best friend and confidant. Maybe three months after we started the charade for the kids she confided in me that her husband wasn't all that great in bed. He was good at oral, but he lacked the stamina for good, hard sex. She admitted that she missed having me in her bed.

"That was your choice Willy. I didn't leave your bed; you pushed me out of it."

"Since it was me that pushed you out, could I pull you back in?"

"Why on Earth would you want to do that Willy?"

"I don't know why I just said that Rob. There are times I just get so confused. I miss you Rob."

I smiled inwardly as I thought to myself, "Enough to cheat on your husband?" but outwardly I said, "Well, for what it is worth Willy, I miss you too."

I left it at that and waited to see what she would do.

She started teasing me and I let her get away with it and the teasing got a little more blatant. She would tell me how much she missed my cock and I'd answer back that it was too bad she was married because I sure missed her pussy. Another time she told me that I was the best that she'd ever had in bed and I laughingly told her to lose her husband and then give me a call.

Then her husband went out of town for a week long training seminar and on the second night he was gone Willy called me and asked me if I could come over to her place and have dinner with her.

"I'm lonely Rob; I'm not used to being alone."

"I'm sorry Willy, but I can't come over to your place. I'm expecting an important call and I can't leave."

"Maybe I could come over there?"

"Sure Willy; come on over."

Wilhelmina might be my ex-wife and I didn't like her a bit, but she was still the best piece of ass I'd ever had and I had been looking forward to what I expected to happen ever since I agreed to help her get back in touch with the kids. Half an hour after I hung up the phone the doorbell rang and I opened the door to find Wilhelmina standing there looking like she was planning on getting fucked. She had on a short skirt, high heels and a fairly low cut blouse that obviously didn't have a bra under it. I led her into the kitchen, sat her down at the table and then poured her a glass of white wine.

"You do remember that wine makes me horny don't you?"

"That's why I ran out and bought six bottles when you said you were coming over."

She took a sip of her wine and said, "You did? You naughty boy you."

She was silent for a moment or so and then said, "Remember the time you told me to lose the husband and give you a call and you would come running?"

I nodded a yes.

"Could we not consider Hal being gone for a week as "losing" him?"

I sat and looked at her for a bit and then stood and offered her my hand. She rose and took it and I led her into the bedroom. We both stripped and then I said:

"You were the one who gave this cock up Willy. If you want it you have to ask for it."

"I want your cock Rob. I want to suck it, I want it in my pussy and I'm dying to have it slide into my ass. Give it to me baby. Fuck my brains out."

"Okay Willy; you get it in the order you asked. Mouth, pussy and then ass."

She smiled and then went to her knees and waited for me to walk over to her. I took my cock in my hand and stroked it and said, "You have to come over here and get it Willy."

She crawled across the floor and took me in her mouth. I let her suck on me for several minutes and then told her to get on the bed and spread her legs. As I moved between them she said:

"Give it to me hard Rob. I haven't had a decent fuck since the last time you and I did it."

"Hubby doesn't get the job done?"

"His idea of great sex is to push into me for two minutes, grunt, cum and then roll over and go to sleep. The only thing that makes sex bearable with him is that he is pretty good when it comes to eating pussy."

"So why did you marry such a dud?"

"I didn't know he was a dud until it was too late. I was having orgasms all over the place from the excitement of getting even with you. Cheating on you was such a turn on that I wasn't paying attention to the fact that it wasn't Hal giving me those orgasms. By the time I found out that you hadn't cheated on me it was too late. I was pregnant and I had to marry Hal.

"You have another kid?"

"No, I lost it, but by then I was already stuck with Hal. You going to talk or fuck me?"

"What do you want me to do Willy?"

"Put your cock in me and fuck my brains out. Do it like you used to and make me scream."

Like I said, she was the best piece of ass I'd ever had and she brought out the best in me. I fucked her and made her scream; went sixty-nine with her until I was hard again and then took her doggie style while she howled at me to push it deeper and fuck her harder. I came and she sucked me hard again and when she had me standing tall she said:

"My ass Rob; I want it in my ass."

I buried my cock in her shit chute and she moaned and cried and begged me to get her off:

"Make me cum baby, make me cum. Pound me and get me off baby."

I was so into making her cry and moan that I forgot that I needed to get her out of the house before Angie got home. In fact I forgot all about Angie until breakfast the next morning when she said:

"You and mom were sure noisy last night. Does it mean that you will be getting back together?"

All I could do was lie."

"We are working on it honey. I don't know if we can make it happen, but we are working on it."

+++++++++++++++++

I'm fucking Willy two or three times a week. Sometimes it is long lunch hours and sometimes it is the 'girl's night out' she tells Hal that she is having with the girls she works with. Sometimes it is a Saturday Avon party or a Sunday Mary Kay party. One thing that they all have in common is that they have all been captured on tape by the nanny-cams that I have hidden around my place. I have everything from the first night in my kitchen when she asked if we could consider Hal's trip as 'losing' him to last night's fuck-a-thon where I got her on tape telling me what a limp dicked waste Hal is.

One of these days I am going to get tired of the bitch and I'll tell her to fuck off and when I do I plan on sending all of the tapes I have to Hal along with a note that says something along the lines of:

"You fucked her when she was married to me so I have been fucking her while she is married to you. Makes us even, right?"

Sometimes revenge can be just so damned sweet!

12