The Examination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly Amaka pulled her sperm-drenched cunt from around the softening cock of the sated and entranced young reporter. As she arose, she saw she had an audience. James and Angelica were standing in the door. James's eyes were bright with admiration for his beautiful and talented lover. Angelica was disheveled but she wore the radiant, spacey expression a session with James always produced in women. The young journalist had let James hastily pull on her panties, but the soaked crotch and the semen leaking down her leg showed just why she looked so happy.

"Entertain yourself, my dear," James instructed and Angelica's eyes grew dim. He directed her to a recliner where the young woman lay back and thrust her hand into her panties. Soon her soft moans indicated she needed no more of his attention.

"Good work, darling," he said as he approached and kissed Amaka who was still admiring her unconscious victim. "Look at that face. I've never seen a man with a grin like that. You must have fucked him down to his reptile brain!" James laughed.

"You did pretty well with Miss Salamander yourself," Amaka chuckled and kissed him back, pressing her body hard against his muscular frame. "So, what do I get as a reward?" she whispered smokily, breaking the kiss.

"Reward? I thought you worked for me from sheer devotion!" James teased.

"You know what I'm devoted to," Amaka growled, fondling his prick which responded as she hoped.

"Well, we don't have any other clients this evening." James agreed. "Put him on the machines and we'll have some time to kill." Quickly Amaka lowered the earphone-like device over Robert's head and made an adjustment to a dial. Then she fastened the other apparatus over his groin. "Going to give him a 'seven?'" James asked.

"No, just a six," Amaka replied. "Angelica says he's a quick recharge. I don't want to stimulate him too much. If he ejaculates, I'll have to start all over," the busy woman replied as she made a final check of the equipment. "There. A couple of hours of subliminal instruction while in a state of high arousal should do him. And now," she continued, turning to her companion with a lustful smirk, "I can think of something much better to do with the time than kill it!"

*****

An hour of so later Amaka awoke from the little nap she always fell into after she and James fucked. She wondered if it was possible to be awakened just by the intense sensations of contentment and completeness James always left her with. That little nap, she was sure, wasn't quite natural. She suspected he used it to reinforce her conditioning. Still, she had the feeling that *her* conditioning was not as complete, not as "heavy" as that of James's clients.

Perhaps it was his control of her mind made it impossible for her to feel jealousy for Janet to whom James went home every night. Amaka knew he still fucked her. After all, Janet was expecting again. But Amaka felt it was more out of loyalty than lust. Unlike Amaka, Janet had retained most of the weight she gained with each pregnancy and now was border line obese. Amaka wondered if there wasn't a tiny part of Janet's mind that remained unconditioned and that part was making her unhappy. Amaka had asked James about it one time but James just shook his head a little sadly.

Amaka had no such problem. James could bend her own will to his, easily enough of course, but what was there to bend? With James she had an interesting job for which he paid her very well. He was a handsome man and a marvelous lover. Unless *everything* was an illusion. Maybe James was really fat and had buck teeth, Amaka laughed to herself. But she had seen how women reacted to James when they first saw him, before they were conditioned. No, James really was a hunk. And finally he had given her two adorable cafe au lait daughters, Ifi and Efe, and the slightly darker Jerome. What more could a woman want?

Mamma, who took care of the kids, agreed these three were great, but she was on Amaka's neck again. With Jerome going on six months, Mamma thought it was past time to get another grandchild on the way. If her employer didn't want to get her pregnant, Mamma had hinted, Amaka could find some other nice white boy to do the job Well, Amaka didn't think Mamma would have to grouse much longer. This was her week to ovulate and Amaka had remained mum when James had neglected to use a condom the last few times they had fucked. Amaka was pretty sure James didn't intend to make her pregnant just yet, but what were feminine wiles for, if not to use against the male of the species? James hadn't been watching the calendar and she had.

Moving slowly so as not to disturb the beautiful afterglow of sex, Amaka slipped a hand between her legs. A glob of James's thick come was slowly oozing from her pussy. No hurry. There was plenty more where that had come from. Without needing to open her eyes, her other hand reached over to the drawer beside this bed she and James used for office sex and removed a cervical cap. She felt it slip comfortably into place. There, that would keep her full.

Amaka had come really hard when James had shot his jizz into her this time. It was unscientific, but she just felt this was it. Best not to take any chances, however. She scooted a pillow under her ass to raise the angle of her cervix and reached for her clit. Another old wives tale, perhaps, but orgasm after impregnation was said to promote conception. It couldn't hurt and it sure felt good. Maybe the old wives had been knocked up enough times to know something. One soft orgasm followed another until she dozed again.

Amaka was awakened again, this time by James's voice from the next room. Sleeping with her boss was probably part of her job description (or at least a perk). Sleeping on the job was not. Pulling on her smock, Amaka followed her lover's voice to the main room. There James was sitting with a fully clothed and wide awake Angelica Lopez, talking business. Amaka was amazed at the transformation. The Post's reporter seemed completely normal again, even feisty. Gone was the docile subservience, the look of lost adoration Amaka had seen shortly before. Angelica probably knew little of what had gone on the last few hours.

"It's a big responsibility, Angelica. I'm sure you will handle it well" James said

"Of course I will. But do you mean he'll do *anything* I tell him?" she inquired.

"Well, don't test the limits by asking him to jump off a building, but, yes, just about anything a man's loving girlfriend could ask, he'll do."

"And will he still be OK ... uh, ... you know, ...?"

"In bed?" James smiled reassuringly. "Better than ever! Remember you said he would never eat you? Well, you'll find now he will not only do it, but he will do it damned well. And we've improved his stamina, too. He should be good for at least two or three times per night. I think you're going to be a very happy woman."

"Sounds perfect. Can I take him home now?"

"Give us this weekend for that final procedure I mentioned," James replied. "He'll be yours on Sunday night."

"As you say, James." she replied. Turning to her unconscious boyfriend, Angelica blew him a kiss walked away.

*****

Robert had had a bad day. Percy Cummings, his editor, had not liked Robert's latest series on the local baseball team. "Damnit Robert, it was full of fluff about how hard travel days are on their wives and girlfriends. *Men* read the sports pages and they don't read it for that! You haven't written a decent, hard-hitting sports story in two months now. What's wrong?"

Robert didn't know what was wrong. He was just glad to be home and in his kitchen where he could concentrate on making dinner for Angelica. She had called and promised to be home by 8:30. He had another half hour to get everything perfect for her. He had set the table and the vichyssoise was ready. He turned his attention to the Caesar dressing. The oven timer rang just as Angelica arrived.

Robert's bad day was over! Joy overwhelmed him as he took in sight of his sexy girlfriend. Always pretty, Angelica had gotten so much hotter in the last couple of months. The heels, that tailored suit with a skirt that stopped six inches above her knee, the earrings, the makeup. Angelica had become a babe! And it hadn't hurt her career at the Post, where the senior editors were all middle aged men.

"Oh what a nice welcome for a tired working girl," Angelica giggled as Robert kissed her passionately and squeezed her butt. "Tch Tch! Time enough for that later, darling. Dinner smells wonderful!"

During the meal Angelica told Robert the good news she had hinted at over the phone. "They're putting me in charge of Style, page two," she bubbled. "Apparently the series I did on career women who drop out to have babies and spend more time with their husbands has been a huge success. I've got to transcribe some notes, but I think we should celebrate. Don't be long," she winked as she arose from the table.

Scrubbing the flambe pan took longer than Robert expected so he was still at the sink when Angelica re-appeared in the kitchen door. Pots and pans were forgotten when Robert saw his girlfriend in a new pink baby doll pajama. "Coming to bed, darling?" Angelica lilted and wiggled off, knowing what the answer would be.

A half hour and several orgasm later Angelica was still in the saddle. She had Robert on his back with his oh-so-satisfying cock well up inside her. She was going for another good come or two when she felt his body stiffen. "Slow down, lover boy!" she cried, but it was too late. She was able to get herself off just one more time as her horny boyfriend shoot his balls into her hungry cunt. Angelica looked down into the half-closed eyes of her totally satisfied man. It was time to tell him she decided.

"I didn't finish giving you all the news, honey."

"Huh?" Robert responded, finding it a little hard to concentrate after the way Angelica had just fucked him.

"I've been thinking about what you keep asking me, and I've decided yes."

For a moment the words didn't make any sense. Then Robert exploded with joy. "You will? You'll marry me? Oh, darling, that's wonderful. When? When?"

"Let's do it next month," she said excitedly.

"Next month?" Robert asked, suddenly puzzled. "Isn't that short notice? I mean, I've been after you to marry me for years. Por que‚ tan pronto?"

"Well, we don't want our families to be upset, do we?" Angelica replied mysteriously.

"Our families? My parents adore you and your folks like me, too. What's there to be upset about if we take time to make this a real occasion?"

"Ay! Robertito," Angelica laughed and kissed him. "You are slow, but so lovable. Do I have to spell it out for you, honey? I went to see Dr. Bock, today. I'm already two months pregnant!"

Robert thought he had died and gone to heaven. He pulled Angelica down to his chest and practically devoured her with kisses. As he blathered endearments his body reacted in a way he didn't realize, but Angelica did.

"Oh, Bobby, you naughty boy!" Angela laughed. She was calling him "Bobby" more and more often these days Robert vaguely noted. "I think you *like* the idea letting a pregnant woman fuck you," Angelica grinned, feeling her boyfriend stiffen inside her again. "Are you going to let me fuck you when I am all gordita and my belly is all pushed out with the beb‚? Maybe I'll get so big that once I am on top, you won't be able to get me off. Then I could fuck you even if you didn't want me to."

Robert was insane with desire as Angelica humped his resurrected prick. "You'd better like it lover," she admonished, "Because I'm gong to need a lot of fucking for the next seven months and," she paused for effect just before he was about to explode, "I'm planning to have muchos bebes."

***** Epilogue

Six months later Angelica was a happy if uncomfortably pregnant woman. Lying beside her was her equally happy if tuckered-out husband. She had just finished having him give it to her doggie style for almost an hour. "Orgasms are almost as much fun for the baby as for the mother," she had assured him to keep him going. At last she took pity on him and let him come. He had almost fallen off her in exhaustion. A good time to talk, she thought.

"Your mother was over this afternoon," Angelica said, not expecting a reply and not getting one, "So was mine. We got to talking about what to do after la bebita arrives."

"Oh, yeah," Robert sighed a little recovered. "I've been looking for infant care providers here and near work, too."

"That's so sweet of you, honey," Angelica said, "But the three of us were thinking that we just don't like the idea of strangers taking care of the baby, especially for the first two or three years."

"Oh?" Robert asked sleepily, "Does your mother want to take care of her, or does mine?"

"Don't be silly, darling." Angelica laughed. "Soon both of them are going to be far to busy for that. But we do think it should be someone in la familia."

Robert looked up with admiration at his beautiful pregnant wife. "No, honey. They've just made you Editor of the Style section," he protested. "You can afford a couple of week of maternity leave, but I can't ask you to take years out of your career, even to take care of nuestra hijita. It's too big a sacrifice."

"That's what we were thinking, too, darling," Angelica agreed, taking hold of Robert's prick and dropping down into her "special" voice. "I was thinking maybe *you* could take care of her."

Robert started to object, but felt a wave of sweetness roll over him as it often did when Angelica spoke. When he felt that way, he knew what would happen. She was going to fuck him and he was going to do anything she asked. It was no use arguing.

"I mean, your career really isn't going anywhere, Robert," Angelica added logically. "They've been moving you from one dinky assignment to another. Why bother? With my promotion we'll have more than enough money. I'll buy us a real house, a big one. You won't need to work and I know you will be wonderful at child care. Will you do it, Amorcito, para mi?"

Robert was agreeing. Angelica knew he would. He always did, when she wanted him to. Robert would be her house-husband and he would be happy doing it; Angelica would keep him fucked well enough to see to that. Still, she felt a pang of guilt. She had been careful never actually to lie by saying "our" baby, but she had let Robert believe the child in her womb was his. Angelica in fact remembered the afternoon it had been put there during one of her frequent "checkups" at James's office.

It was part of the deal. James gave her Robert, sweet, docile, and always available to satisfy her raging need for sex. In return Angelica would give James babies. This was only the first. She didn't know how many he wanted. She didn't care. When James looked at her that special way, she wanted more than anything for him to make her pregnant, wanted him to make her a woman in the way Robert never could.

Robert, the dear, would never know, of course. Any baby of hers would probably inherit her dark skin and eyes and James looked a lot like Robert. Her poor husband was unaware of the little snip James had performed on him that weekend months ago, so that Angelica would never have an "accident" with Robert.

The monetary guilt passed; Angelica was happy again. She had a wonderful lover who promised to give her a houseful of babies and a wonderful husband to take care of them.

"Honey?" Robert asked in a small, resigned voice, as he tenderly stroked Angelica's swollen tummy, "What did you mean when you said that your mother and mine would soon be 'too busy' to take care of nuestra bebita?"

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" Angelica replied sweetly. "That's why they came by here, to tell me the good news. They had just come from Dr. Bock's. They're both pregnant."

The End

* * *

I want to thank "Gary Grant" for taking Angelica seriously enough to suggest putting more fight into her. He will note the insertions from the earlier draft. I hope others do not.

Comments (please) to Homer Vargas.