The Exotic Erotic Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking GOD!" she cried. "I've been needing that all night! Fuck me with your fingers, oh, you do it so good, fuck me, fuck me."

I rammed my fingers in and out of her sopping cunt while she bit at my neck and scratched my back. She thrust her hips up to meet my hand, fucking my fingers like they were my cock. I reached one arm around her and lifted her body against mine so I could feel her body bucking against mine. Her skin was burning up and electricity sizzled everywhere our bare skin met. My shirt had gotten unbuttoned somehow - which of us had done that? - and our arms, skin, nipples were rubbing together.

I pulled her body close to me and lowered my mouth to one nipple. I opened my lips slightly and flicked my tongue back and forth over the hard nub and she cried out with renewed vigor.

"Oh, yes, you're going to make me come so fucking hard, yes, baby, yes, FUCK!" as her body spasmed against mine and I felt the muscles in her pussy grip my fingers and pull them in. The rest of her body acted with her pussy and she wrapped her arms and legs around me as she came. I kept fingering her, fucking her with my hand as hard and fast as I could to keep her coming.

"Ohhh...." She moaned as her body sank bank into the deep leather seat. I slowed my fingers down. "Oh my god, what did you do to me? Where am I?"

"Did that feel good, baby?" I asked her.

"Oh my fucking god, yes," she replied. "Give me a few seconds to recover and then I want you to fuck me just as hard."

While she caught her breath, I pushed my shoes and pants off. She spread her legs so that one was up on the back of the seat and the other was draped down to the floor. Her pussy was wide open to me, a dark area that drew me in like a black hole. Without hesitating, I slammed my dick up inside her the whole way.

"Yes!"

"Ohhh!"

We moaned together as I started pushing back and forth, gently at first but quickly becoming more urgent. I got one knee up on the seat and braced my other foot against the floor so I could push into her harder and started pounding her pussy as hard as I could.

Her pussy was soaking wet and still tight from her orgasm and it gripped my cock hungrily, swallowing it and releasing it reluctantly every time I drew back. The feelings she generated in me were intense. I looked in her eyes, kissed her mouth and whispered "I love you" as her body seemed to surround me and caress me.

"I love you too," she whispered back. She rocked her body in time to my strokes so that each one went deep inside her. I knew that the tip of my dick must be pounding her cervix on every stroke but I knew she would kill me if I didn't fuck her as deep and hard as I possibly could. I felt her juices soaking my balls as they slapped against her every time I drove inside and I could feel another orgasm building up inside them.

I looked up for a moment and saw something that distracted me slightly.

"Look!" I told her urgently. "Look out the window!"

We both looked over at the window in the side of the limo. We were cruising slowly down Market Street in heavy traffic. I knew no one else could see in through the dark glass, but we could see out - and there were people standing less than a foot away from the limo on the sidewalk. Many of them were looking at the limo with awe or curiosity and it felt like they were looking right at us, watching us as we fucked like savage animals.

"Oh my god, it feels like they're watching us," she said. "It's kind of freaky but it turns me on. It's like having an audience without being embarrassed."

"I know. It's so kinky that they are probably having fantasies to themselves that people are having sex in here but they don't really think that could be true."

"I have an idea," she told me. "Get off of me for a second."

"Awww...." I pretended to complain, but I slid out of her quickly.

She sat up and then climbed up on the back seat on her hands and knees so she was looking out the window at the people on the sidewalk.

"Fuck me doggie style," she instructed me. Now that I knew what she was up to, I eagerly complied, climbing up on the seat behind her and kneeling to slide my dick back into that hot pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I slid in. I grabbed her ass and pulled her against me, driving my cock up inside her.

"Oh my god, you're hitting that spot!" she cried. She started to grind back into me and reached up to grab the side of the limo for more support. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I crouched over her back and grabbed her tits, now both hanging exposed, in my hands. Using them and her body for leverage, I started to pound into her again. I slammed into her again and again, picking her body up off the seat and driving her forward on some strokes.

"Yes, yes, YES!" she cried.

"Oh baby, you're so fucking hot, look at all the people watching you fuck me," I told her and we both looked out the window at the pedestrians on the street. The crowd seemed like they were standing there enthralled by the hot sex going on in the car. Knowing they couldn't see us just drove us crazier and we both called out and moaned as we desperately coupled, driving our bodies against each other.

"Oh baby, yes," Stacy moaned, "you're making me come again, oh my GOD!"

I felt her pussy grip my dick even tighter and drag me into her as she started to come and the pressure pulled another orgasm out of me.

"Oh yes, yes, oh baby!" I cried out as the come seemed to originate in every cell of my body and rush down to center in my cock before exploding out and deep into her pussy. I slammed against her a few more times as we both came, our bodies shaking convulsively, and then I pushed in deeper than I had yet and let our bodies merge together in one glorious glow. We held this position as our orgasms peaked and started to subside and then collapsed onto the seat with my arms around her.

"Holy fuck," she said. "That was fucking intense."

"Un-fucking-believable, baby."

As we lay there, we realized that we were only ten or fifteen minutes from home. We hurriedly dressed and used the last of Stacy's tissues to clean up ourselves and the inside of the limo. There wasn't much we could do about our clothes - her skirt and both our jackets had come all over them - but we figured in the dark we could get out and in the house without anyone noticing. I slipped a generous tip in the appropriate place for the driver and picked up the in-car phone.

"No need to open the door for us," I told him. "Just stop the car and we'll jump out. Thank you for the excellent service. We had a grand night."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves sir." he replied, "If you ever need a limo again, just call San Fran Limo Service."

"Thanks, I will," I told him, and hung up.

The limo pulled up to our house and we jumped out and ran for the door. Once safely inside, we immediately headed for the shower to clean up before we collapsed in bed, deliriously happy, totally exhausted and madly in love.