The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As suddenly as the macho display happened it was over and the doctor came back with two syringes.

"One for Mark, and one for Ron. Remember gentlemen to vocalise what you are feeling. Your doses are different so I need to know exactly what each of you is feeling at all times." The doctor administered the needles to the two men. Mark was dark and tanned with a pierced eyebrow and spiky punky hair. He looked to be twenty five or so, the same as Taylor. Ron was beefier and had dyed blond hair. He was very clearly a gym rat and was chiselled and arrogant looking. It was he who had initiated the fist bump. Taylor was embarrassed as she remembered he was the one she had first been making out with.

This whole scenario was degrading and frightening, but in her feverish state of sexual arousal Taylor was also eager to be used by these men. She was so horny she wanted to fuck them both right now.

"Be honest now young lady, how do you feel about these two men being here?" the doctor asked.

"I am angry because they are the ones that kidnapped me."

"Good."

"Also I am embarrassed by them seeing me naked."

"Yes..."

"But..."

"Go on."

"I want them to fuck me. I need it!" Wriggling in her restraints Taylor wished to open herself to them both, to take them both in and milk the hot cum from their muscular bodies.

"In just a few moments they will do just that. Proceed as you will gentlemen."

Both men began to strip themselves of the pajama like clothing and revealed their sculpted bodies to Taylor's avid gaze.

Taylor worked out a lot herself, she loved to dance at raves and hula hoop in front of crowds of people so she wanted to look good and did, and yet in spite of being a very athletic woman she had only a passing interest in men who were muscular. She preferred a little less muscle and a little more lean in men. Yet right now these big brawny guys were driving her insane with abject yearning.

When their hard cocks came into view, one on either side, her mouth filled with saliva and Taylor groaned her desire at them. Ron went to her feet and unstrapped her legs from the bed. At the same time Mark lowered his head and began to suck her nipples and play with her breasts.

A mouth on her tits made Taylor grunt in delight. Desperate nerves at last felt the stimulation they so avidly craved. Lifting herself up to meet his flicking tongue she gasped with feverish desire.

"Can you articulate your feelings young lady?" the doctor said from the desk in the corner.

"His mouth is perfect. I can't process how fucking good it feels on my tits!"

Then Ron had her legs free and he parted them exposing the last secret part of her body to his eyes. The last tenuous grasp she had on her dignity dissolved as Ron pressed his mouth to her dripping slit and licked her folds making her cry out her relief.

Aching nerves sent her addled brain powerful impulses of gratification and the flood of pleasure at last drowned out the small desperate voice of reason. Taylor was now a monstrously perverted animal howling her savage need for sex to the sky.

With her thighs flung as wide as she could open them Taylor humped her cunt up at Ron's mouth as he devoured her fluids, lapping at her stinging clit driving her wild.

Meanwhile her bound arms twisted inside the sleeves of the strait jacket frantic to get loose and help direct Mark's mouth over her breasts. His lips kissed and suckled her nipples and his tongue bathed her bosom eagerly, but she wanted to have him grope her, pinching her aching flesh.

"Hurt me!" She cried out, "Pinch my tits bite me!"

Thrashing under the ministrations of both men begging for more stimulation her hunger for them grew and grew.

"I need cock! Oh god please somebody give me a cock to suck or fuck!" she begged.

Mark obliged leaving his attack on her breasts and standing over her face his hard on aimed at her panting mouth. Opening wide Taylor reached her face for him and swallowed his offered manhood into the deep of her mouth. Frantically sucking him, her head bobbing back and forth she gobbled him frenetically, spittle spilling from her lips and dribbling over her chin.

Reaching past her head Mark unstrapped her arms and at last freed her hands. Slithering out of her bindings Taylor grabbed hold of Mark's shaft with one hand and pumped his prick into her voracious mouth. With her other hand she gripped Ron's hair and ground him further down on her burning clit.

Mark then began to hold Taylor's head with one hand and drove himself into her slavering maw, his other hand he used to maul her tender titties. He described what he felt to the doctor.

"Her mouth is amazing. Fuck this chick knows how to suck cock! And her tits feel amazing, so smooth and soft , yet firm underneath. Oh jesus!"

She had been engaging in sex for no more than two or three minutes and already Taylor felt an orgasm approaching. Filling her face with hard cock she explored each ridge and bump of his shaft while sliding her lips over the smooth skin of him, her lust fulfilled by devouring him.

Ron's tongue slid all around her juicy slot and his ministrations were lashing her closer and closer to her bliss. Then with a shuddering whimper she began to climax, her body juddering with overstimulation. Pulling back she took her mouth off of Mark and began to howl out her rapture.

Still holding Mark's cock in her grip she writhed under Ron's tongue seeking escape from his tormenting tongue. Mark pressed down on her chest clutching her breasts painfully as he held her still to stop her bucking. Ron reached around her hips and held her steady as he tormented her twat with his flicking tongue.

Struggling to escape Taylor exploded over and over with orgasmic delight her body ravished by pleasure that was painful in its intensity.

Over and over she screamed her elation, and immediately after each climax she begged for release from her tormentors, then yet another orgasm would rip sanity from her and she would yowl her elation to the roof.

The men were so much stronger than her that she was unable to shake them off her distressed body as they gave her more and more orgasms that she no longer wanted. Twisting any way she could she sought escape from the tongue that punished her with pleasure. Tears spilled down her face as she begged over and over for them to stop, but her voice was lost, her breath ragged from Mark pressing down on her heaving chest.

Then her vision was filled with sparkles of light and Taylor knew she was fainting, maybe dying. Would this be how they killed her, forced to cum to death? Panic set in and she fought with all her remaining strength. It was too little and the men still held her down and Ron still lapped at her pussy evilly.

Going limp, unable to fight any longer Taylor felt utter despair as she drifted into darkness.

Then the torment stopped and both men released her.

Gulping air Taylor clawed her way back to sanity but before she arrived back at clarity of thought she felt her body once more spasm with clenching orgasm when suddenly her sopping pussy was filled with a huge cock.

It felt as if she were being stuffed full by a bull as Ron wedged a monster cock inside her clenching vagina. Orgasms made her convulse with pleasure at being so utterly filled. When her mouth opened to cry out at the thrill of being so well filled Mark once more thrust his meat into her mouth and stifled her scream.

The men used her viciously. Ron aggressively pulled her body down the bed and jammed himself into her oozing snatch hammering in and out of her vulnerable opening.

Mark did the same to her face, holding her head firmly and gagging her as he stuffed himself down her throat. Coughing and sputtering Taylor opened wide trying to accommodate the man in her mouth, but turning away when she needed to gasp in some air.

When she did that Mark would smear his dripping cock across her face and rub himself over her cheeks. He held his cock in his hand and stoked himself and pushed his balls into her mouth. Taylor licked and suckled them hungrily inwardly stunned at her wanton behavior.

The three of them were all behaving like depraved porn stars. They all were frantic in their actions and callously using each other. Taylor was finding the degradation more and more stimulating. This drug she was on overwhelming her sense of self-respect and driving her to greater and greater acts of vile depravity.

The men spilled a filthy flow of words about how sexy she was, how good her body felt and how much they were enjoying fucking her. The words were meant for the doctor but Taylor felt them like strokes on her skin enticing her, driving her wild with lust.

Lowering her mouth from Mark's testes Taylor began to lick his anus, needing to tastes the darkest part of him. Mark lifted a leg up on the gurney and spread himself for her. His asshole, tangy with his sweat, as she lapped all around the dark ring.

As she slurped away between Mark's cheeks Ron was railing her with his huge cock. Taylor was gasping as she tongued Mark, the size of Ron driving her insane with passion. Ron was clutching her ass, having pulled it off the edge of the gurney and the whole bed was shuddering from the power of his onslaught as he pummelled her tiny body with his power.

Legs flailing in the air as he opened her up wider, seeking even deeper penetration Taylor was soon quivering with yet another approaching orgasm. Moving her mouth back to Mark's balls she bathed them with her drool and sucked his sack avidly.

Torn, Taylor wanted to be bathed in sperm, drinking as much as she could, and yet she never wanted this incredible sex to end. Being so thoroughly filled and manhandled was thrilling. Never had she felt so alive, so desired, and so deliciously debauched.

Suddenly Ron pulled his schlong out of her, and she cried out at his absence from her body. He began to twist her around on the bed, and his strength gave her little choice but to move where he wanted her. Moving her mouth off of Mark Taylor was forced over on her knees on the gurney, her legs spread wide, her ass and cunt lewdly aimed at the camera. Trying not to think about that vision of herself Taylor found her view once more filled with Mark's cock and she opened up and took it into her mouth as Ron speared her once more from behind.

Far from stopping the rushing climax from approaching, as soon as she was once more full at both ends with pulsing boners Taylor began to shudder with suppressed bliss.

Ron held one of her hips and was using it to pull her back onto his hugeness, the other hand groped under her and found one breast. Grabbing it painfully he used it to as a handhold to pull her powerfully back as he slammed into her from behind.

His rough treatment, so unlike any man she had been with before, was driving her into a hedonistic frenzy. Opening her mouth wider still she took all that Mark could cram into her face and grunted her need for more. Unable to use a hand to hold Mark any longer, having to support her weight as Ron plunged ever more intensely into her quivering core, Taylor just passively opened her throat to him and allowed him to use her face the way Ron used her cunt.

Both men hammered her at both ends, her body merely a vessel for their cocks. Suppressing her fear of choking on Mark, Taylor gasped for air when he pulled out and accepted him deeply when he forged inward. Tears dripped from her eyes, and slobber rained from her slack jaw, dribbling down her face and neck to coat her in the stain of her degradation.

Thinking about how thoroughly abased she was being, how utterly humiliated by their behavior and her own Taylor shuddered with revulsion. Even as she gulped a strangers cock eagerly, while being driven to sordid levels of carnal lechery, Taylor felt the rush of an orgasm that threated to unhinge her mind and push her far into the rapacious world of hedonism.

Taylor didn't know if she could handle being a total slut like this.

She didn't know if she could ever stop looking to feel this good.

Then it was upon her, this unspeakably powerful orgasm. Pulling back from Mark Taylor began a long low yowl that seem to come from an hidden depth of her being that she had never known existed before. The yowl grew louder and her entire body went utterly still as all resources were rapidly rewired to open direct conduits from her brain to her cunt.

Ron continued to drive himself into her and Mark smeared his glossy saliva coated prick all around her face while her mind was torn open by electronic pulses of pleasure.

Time had no meaning, her body ceased to confine her intellect. Her name was no longer needed as pure bliss spread across her being and sent her beyond the physical world and out into... nothing. Dimly she was aware of a pleasant burning sensation where something was still filling her old self with warm hard incitement, impelling her further along this road of escape.

It was escape. Part of her being was aware that even though this was wonderful what was happening to her, it was also not something she had looked for. She had not asked this to happen, and she was ashamed to be feeling this good about it.

Yet she did feel good. Slowly she regained a sense of who she was, and this person was experiencing a profound violation even as she was consumed by desire and ecstasy.

Betrayed so deeply by her own body Taylor began to weep when she was once more aware of the horrible abuse she was taking. When she could sort out what was happening to her she discovered that again she was being used by both men at either end, her mouth again full of Mark and her most intimate depths being plumbed by Ron's massive wang.

Trembling with the aftershocks of an astonishingly powerful orgasm Taylor was faced with the despairing concept that she was completely enraptured by this brutal exploitation. In spite of all the shame of it, and the anger, her body was still in bliss.

Then the worst moment so far began. Ron began to spill his sperm into her twitching vagina. Warm wetness oozed out of him into her and her body revelled in it. Clenching spasmodically Taylor had a short series of mini-orgasms that contracted her whole body in arrhythmic pulses.

Ron bellowed like a bull as he triumphed over her, filling her with the proof of his domination of her. His grip on both her buttocks was bruising and she whimpered under the assault, even as her pussy gloried in milking him of every drop.

When Ron was finished depositing his load into her slit, he pulled out making her body desperate to have him return. Ron moved to the front and said "Switch." To Mark, who then pulled out of her mouth and went to the rear of the bed.

Glancing up at Ron, but not wanting to, she saw his feverish gloating gaze, smug with his power over her. He grinned down at her and pushed his dewy penis onto her lips, smearing his sperm and her musky juices over her. Of its own violation her tongue darted out and licked his cockhead. As her lips parted Ron shoved himself into the opening and Taylor opened up unwillingly, and he forced himself deep into her mouth.

Ron was significantly bigger than Mark and Taylor could in no way take him to her throat. His knob of flesh filled her face and she gagged when he tried to go further. Meanwhile Mark entered her from behind and the loose sloppy pit of her opening contracted around him seeking the same stimulation Ron had given.

Unwittingly Taylor began to bathe the stain of her juice from Ron, and her mouth seemed to be grateful for what this prick had done to her body, worshipping the shaft of smooth flesh, abasing her even more before him.

Unable to take much of him in her mouth Taylor was forced to lift a hand and hold him still while she dropped him from her mouth and lapped at every inch of him with her tongue. His huge cock smeared her juices over her cheek as she licked and suckled him like a harlot, desperate to praise this tube of meat for taking her to places of pleasure she had never known. If the doctor had not given her this drug she would now be trying to bite, and rend this abusive beast of a cock, but the drugs pushed her to deeper, darker sexual places, and here she idolized this cock exultantly.

Although Mark was smaller, he was still a big man, and his cock was now pushing her closer to yet another orgasm. In part it was being allowed to anoint Ron with her spittle, but more of it was Mark filling her desperate slot and rubbing her tender clit.

The all at once Ron shuddered and pulled his glorious tool away from her exalting mouth, she was driving him crazy in his highly sensitive post orgasmic state.

Taylor let her head fall to the bed, she was exhausted, having not eaten in who knows how long, and the incredibly active sex was pushing her beyond herself. Trembling with weariness, sexual elation, and fear, Taylor accepted Mark's merciless onslaught on her sex with shuddering delight. Her mind a maelstrom of emotions continually sweeping hither and yon, thanks to the drugs, she quaked with unclean physical need.

More. Her body wanted more.

Moments passed and Taylor saw that Ron was slumped in a corner watching them, that incredible cock curled in his lap, still somewhat erect. Then abruptly Mark pulled out of her and rushed to the other end. Pulling her head up by the hair he forced himself into her mouth leaving yet more smears of her juices across her soft cheek.

Pushing himself into her mouth he pumped his shaft and she opened for him anticipating what was to come next.

Soon a spurt of warm cum splashed over her writhing tongue, and then Mark pulled out and began to spray her face with his sticky jism. His hand was a blur as he jerked himself over her upturned face. Taylor's tongue went out to catch his precious fluid as gobbets of spunk cascaded over her features.

An orgasm began to shatter her tenuous hold on reality and once more Taylor was aloft on a spiral of images and sensations unlike any she had felt before this day.

This journey was shorter and less intense, but still far beyond her previous self, when she returned her body was bathed in sweat and shivering with withdrawal from pure bliss.

The men were dressing and the doctor was moving the camera off the tripod.

Moving in close the doctor held the camera up to her face, fatigued Taylor didn't move. Why hide her shame now after all the camera had already captured? As he zoomed in on her face she used her hand to pull hair out of her eyes and licked her lips. Tasting sperm she shuddered with returning desire.

Imagining what she looked like mortified Taylor; her hair tussled, her skin flushed from many powerful orgasms, sweat gluing her hair to her forehead and cheeks, slobber coating the whole lower half of her face, and the drizzle of sperm trickling over her features. Taylor felt and no doubt looked like a filthy whore and she hated it, even while being aroused enough not to bother covering up.

"Tell me how you are feeling."

"Humiliated? Satisfied." She sighed. "Still horny. Wonderful."

"Good. Very good. Let us hear how the drugs feel at first."

Taylor spoke of the tingling in her vagina and clitoris and how her skin had become more and more sensitive. She told the camera how her mind had dissolved when she had her orgasms. On and on he questioned her as he filmed her degradation, zooming in on her abused pussy, spreading her lips to show Ron's leaking jism, and her swollen redness. He tweaked her nipples and asked how sensitive they were.

Eventually he gave the camera to Ron and the doctor began to examine her, checking her pupils, her lungs, her heart rate and blood pressure. He took blood and did other tests she didn't understand.