The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you have really satisfied me and to think I wasn't going to go to the dance. It was Dot that begged me to go with her. Oh I'm glad I went."

It was just after ten minutes when I started getting hard again and I slowly started filling up her now very well lubricated cunt. I once more rolled her on her back and started moving once more slowly in and out of her passage.

"Oh my again, I don't think I can take much more and you feel as if you are much bigger than the last time," Claire gasped as I was now really driving my tool into her.

She reached and was pulling me into her body. She let go of my hips and drive her heels into my bottom pushing in as I plunged into her. This was heaven, her vagina had a hold of my penis in a sheath of warm soft velvet and I felt I could go on for ages. After ten minutes Claire was now just lying there letting me use her body until I finished.

"Claire that was the best fuck I've ever had. I'm not just saying that, I really mean it."

"I'm sorry to say I never thought I would see the day when I would say I could take no more cock, but you have worn me out Frank. We will have to give it a rest, please."

"Sure Claire," I said holding her in my arms, lying in her bed as my heart reached a normal beat again. In minutes I was asleep and it was the light from the window that woke me. I was a bit taken back for I didn't recognise the room, then it dawned on me and I recalled the previous evening. I had a raging morning hard on and I pulled back the clothes and had the shock of my life for my penis had grown at least another two inches and was as thick as a large cucumber.

I lay there in the bed all alone, for Claire was nowhere to be seen but I heard two people speaking downstairs. It wasn't the voices that was going through me mind, but the size of my cock. It looks as if Master Wu has granted my wish, but I don't want it to grow any bigger than it is now. As this was going through my mind I heard the voices coming up the stairs and I pretended to still be asleep.

I heard the door open and a pair of feet tiptoeing towards the bed, then the bed moved as that person got in and under the clothes. Then I felt a naked body come up close to my back and a hand going round the shaft of my penis. Last night Claire had almost pleaded that she could take no more now she was playing with my raging hard-on.

In one movement I rolled over and got between her legs and guided my penis to her vaginal lips. These weren't the puffy lips of Claire and I looked down into the face of Dot, who had been taken by surprise by my sudden and unexpected move. There was I with my purple plumb sized crown hovering at her fanny entrance as I said, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Claire told me how you had more than satisfied her and I didn't believe her, we thought you wouldn't notice before it was too late."

"Lady if you want fucked I have the weapon all cocked ready to go," I said as I leant forward and in one thrust rammed my now gigantic cock half way in.

"Frank you are built big, Claire was right there, oh God you can't get any more into me," she should have said nothing for within another ten seconds I was beating my balls against her bottom and she could have taken another couple of inches as well. Her legs were around my waist and only her shoulders were resting on the bed. Her breasts were half the size of Claire's but even still they were bouncing like jelly on a plate which was being held by someone running.

It was the duration that I was able to go, which was the thing that was amazing me. Usually after about a dozen strokes I was spurting all over the place. Now I was getting the lovely feeling and not reaching my climax for so much longer. Also in the past women had wished that men could keep going longer, now I was wearing the women out, but these two women sure knew how to give their all, for Dot wasn't just lying there but pushing her body into mine wanting me to sink in even further.

Then we both climaxed, or should I say Dot had a major climax at the same time as I deposited my load into her body. Her arms went around me as she pulled me to her chest and rocked me, kissing my cheek and neck. "Never have I experienced a fuck like that, how do you manage to keep going for so long. You're definitely not a roll over a couple of jerks and off to sleep man are you?"

"No, give me half an hour and we can start again."

"Lovely but no thank you, I think I've had my ration for a while," she said now trying to wriggle out from under me.

Once she had got out of bed I followed and got dressed. I would have loved to have a shower, but that could wait until I got home where I could shave as well. When I got downstairs both the ladies were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee with a mug already pored for me.

"I've never met a man like you before," Claire said with a smile. "I don't think I'll be able to walk properly for a few days, not that I'm complaining. I've never been fucked so long in one session."

"I feel the same way," chirped in Dot. "Will we be seeing you at the dance next week, I hope so."

"So you want more of the same, is that it Dot?" I jested.

"You bet, but once a week is enough for me at this time, maybe if I got used to you, things would be different."

"Yes, I'll be there next week," I said finishing my coffee and left the house.

I was walking up the street and almost at my house when I again was standing in the cream coloured room with Master Wu and another figure, who was well over seven feet tall and wearing a purple one piece suit.

"Are you now satisfied with your altered sex appendix?" Master Wu asked.

"Yes, just what I wanted, but please stop it growing any bigger, this is just right now," I replied to him.

"You are easy to please," he replied, taking a round object from the table beside him and pressed it, then handed it to the figure beside of him. "This is Citizen Christine Ng who has taken you on as a case study. She will be in contact with you from time to time. I will let you now return, but once again I warn you about informing anyone what you have been told of the future."

Once again I was on the pavement on my way home. God I hope they don't keep doing that, zapping me back and forth, it's disquieting. I'm also glad that Master Wu has stopped my penis growing for when I went for a piss I was astounded by its size.

I thought about going and seeing Claire again but I didn't want to push my luck, so I spent the rest of my weekend just loafing around. At work I was getting on great with the senior ladies of the company and had been accepted into their lunchtime group. There were a lot of suggestions which even although they were meant to be in fun, I'm sure were for real. I will give it a little time and see how things progress.

Friday night I got to the church hall about the same time as I did the previous Friday and the same group was there, but no Claire. Dot was sitting with another lady who was dressed in a dark green knitted dress which fitted her figure like a glove; she wore a silk scarf tied around her throat and wore a gold locket showing on the outside. Her hair was neck length, brown and wavy. I would say she was no more than 47, but she had a real nose in the air attitude and seemed to be looking down her nose at everyone. She didn't look the type of woman Dot would be friendly with.

"Oh Frank, come and meet Gloria she is the principal of the Primary School," Dot said as I approached.

Gloria held out her hand and gave me a lovely smile, which looked genuine and it looked as if someone had been talking to her about me, it was just a feeling I had. Also she held on to my hand a bit longer than one normally would when you first meet them.

"Please keep Gloria company, I have to go and do the raffle," Dot said standing up.

"Dot give me ten tickets when you are ready, maybe I can win something," I said sitting down at the table. Immediately I sat down, the whiff of Gloria's perfume hit me. Closer I saw that she had on quite a lot of make-up and her finger-nails were quite long.

I was wondering how I was to start talking to her and on what subject when the music started for a slow waltz, which seemed to be the predominate dances. "Would you like to dance Gloria?" I asked standing up.

"I would love to Frank, it's been quite some time since I last danced," she said smiling.

"Well we are both in the same boat," I said taking her hand and then once on the floor took up the traditional waltz hold. Our bodies weren't touching but within five minutes she had come closer and I was feeling her body against mine. She felt nice and soft against me and she was still smiling. The music stopped but she never moved and when a new tune started we continued as we had now her head was on my shoulder and her eyes were closed as we moved very slowly round the hall.

The lights were turned low and all the dancers seemed to be in a dream trance like us. Then I felt her kiss me on the neck and I looked down at her and kissed her on the mouth, so soft no thrusting of the tongue or anything. It was just a tender kiss and she returned it and thrust her leg between mine so that my penis came hard up against her body. No word had been spoken since we stepped on the floor; it had all been body contact.

After the dance we returned to the table where we were joined by Dot and another elderly lady who was the minister's wife and organiser of the dances and socials. She seemed rather a stern person and dressed in a floral dress which looked like two pieces because it was all bunchy at the waist, totally hiding her figure. Her hair was dyed auburn brown, for no one has natural hair that colour and so even. She was another woman who lashed on the perfume, but I wasn't complaining for I like sweet smelling women. She was wearing quite high heeled shoes which made her true height hard to really judge. It appears Gloria and her are very close friends.

As Gloria and the ministers wife was talking Dot whispered in my ear. "Could you come round and see me during the week, I'm in every evening. I have my daughter staying with me this weekend." Then in a louder voice, "Here are the tickets for the raffle you wanted." I paid her and off she went visiting other tables. The items for raffle were cakes that the women of the congregation had baked, vegetables and cuts of meat. The raffle was to help the church funds.

That evening I walked Gloria home but at the doorway of her house that was as far as I got, but she invited me to tea on Saturday if I wanted to, also that was her Scrabble night and I was welcome to join her and her group.

This was another Friday I never got my end away, but I have a feeling that there was every possibility if persevered with Gloria. I didn't mind for I knew that next week I will get as much as I wanted from Dot, for she seemed hooked on big cock.

Saturday:

I went round to Gloria's house and there were four cars parked there. I was in two minds whether to knock or not. What the hell I said to myself I have to mix with her friends and maybe I'd be able to get into her panties even sooner. There were three couples and the minister's wife all chatting away in Gloria's large sitting room. She had two card tables set up with Scrabble boards in the middle of them. All were drinking either coffee or tea from a trolley set between two couches.

They were all well over my age but they seemed to accept me as I was a friend of Gloria's. Ethel, which was the name of the minister's wife, was still dressed in the same style dress, but with a different fabric pattern and she still had a sour face, maybe she couldn't help it.

Whilst Gloria was introducing me, she held onto my upper arm with one arm hooked and the other hand grasping me. It was as if to declare to the group that I was her property. I liked it even more and I was already counting my chances.

I joined the table with Ethel and Gloria and a couple by the name of John and Martha who was also a teacher at the same school as Gloria. I was surprised when she told me she was a teacher for she looked and acted real thick, but then Primary school teachers were not at the pinnacle of the education system.

We played three games and Gloria won all three with Ethel coming second in one of them. I was surprised for I was just a few points behind Gloria in all the games. I thought they were experts the way they talked.

After a final coffee the group split up, leaving only Ethel, Gloria and myself. "Frank would you walk Ethel home, I don't like her walking home alone. Will you be at the dance on Friday?" Gloria said. Giving me the good-night and telling me she wanted to see me again at the same time.

"Certainly, I'll walk Ethel home and I will see you next Friday I hope."

"Oh thank you, because the ministers not at home to-night could you wait until she enters her house before you leave. I will look forward to next Friday," she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I feel she would have liked to give me a proper kiss, but because Ethel was there a kiss on the cheek seemed appropriate.

As I walked Ethel home she was holding my arm just the way Gloria was holding it earlier. We chatted about the weather and what I thought of the dances, but nothing else. She kept a hold of my arm all the way and we met no-one at all on the journey to her house.

"This is my house," she said and I stopped, but she still held onto my arm.

"I'll wait until you are safely in Ethel," I said looking down into her face.

"No come to the door with me," she said dragging me up the hedge edged pathway. "Would you like to come inside, just in case there is someone there?" she said in a soft voice.

Then the penny dropped, this lady wanted me inside her house and it wasn't to check for intruders. I dipped out last night and I was certainly not going to dip out to-night; that was for sure.

"Yes, maybe I'd better," I said playing along with her.

She knew that I knew what the game was and for the first time I saw her smile. Once in the hall with the door closed she put one arm around my neck and the other she cupped my crotch and kissed me on the mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"So Ethel you want a bit more than a good-night kiss I believe?"

"Bloody right I do, I was watching that bulge in your trousers all last night and to-night and I want what's in there," she said stroking my now erect penis which was straight up and down my body.

"If that's what you want I want us in bed not like a pair of rutting teenagers on a couch."

She grabbed my hand and took me into a bedroom and kicked off her shoes and started stripping. I wasn't going to be left behind and I stripped as well. Everything came off, there I was with my raging hard-on pointing towards the ceiling at a slight angle from my body and Ethel with her pendulous breasts with the large areoles and a greyish hairy patch between her legs, gazing at my erection.

I took her hand this time and put her on the bed, whereas she opened up her thighs and bent her knees exposing the Promised Land. A whole week without sex and I wasn't wasting time with any preliminaries. I used two fingers to open up her puffy lips and guided my crown to her sexual opening and pushed slightly. It was obvious she either hadn't had sex for some time or her husband was rather small, as I once was, for when I had the head inserted she was flinching, but not complaining as she thrust her hips closer and we no longer were a couple, but now one.

Deeper I sank in until our bodies met and we were rubbing hair to hair. I had a grasp of her bottom pulling her even closer.

"Frank, I feel so full and what a lovely feeling having you all the way inside of me, I have wanted this since I saw you last week-end."

"Well you have me now, is it all you wished for?"

"Oh a lot more, I didn't know men got as big as you, you must make a lot of women happy. Does Gloria know you are as big as you are?"

"Forget about Gloria, it's you who has it now and that's all I care about."

She fitted me like a glove of velvet and she was so well lubricated too, in addition her perfume seemed to have an added effect of making me feel comfortable with this lovely lady who no longer had a sour face, but was beaming as she was thrusting her hips into mine and keeping up the steady rhythm I had set. Now I knew I could go a lot longer before I dumped my load, I wanted to fuck at a speed that I would get the maximum satisfaction.

I have always known that women can keep up a lot longer than men, so I knew that Ethel could take all I gave her. She was a lot better than Claire, who was rather clumsy, but then so was I at that first encounter.

I felt Ethel's vagina tighten it's grip a couple of times so I presumed she was having small climaxes, but then she had a really big one and she tightened her thighs and legs around my body, reached up and wrapped her arms around my chest and then let out a massive sigh.

"Oh that was wonderful; I felt as though I had left my body, I've never felt a climax such as that. Please don't stop, oh no don't stop I love the feeling you are giving me," she said in my ear as she was kissing the side of my neck as I continued to thrust into her. Two minutes later I let go and loaded her love passage with my love seed.

My heart was beating really fast as I lay down alongside of Ethel. "That was fantastic Ethel, thank you; you really know how to fuck."

"I've been at it longer than you, but you are the first who has really and truly satisfied me. I feel wonderful all over," she said as she half lay over me planting kisses on anyplace she happened to be.

She kept the hugging and kissing up and after about twenty minutes I started getting hard again. I suppose mostly due to Ethel's handling of my penis, which she had been holding for about five minutes in her hand, even at times slipping down and kissing me on the crown of my penis.

"Wonderful your becoming hard again Frank, more for mama," she said with a giggle.

This time I got her on her hands and knees and entering was a lot easier, for I just slid right in with a good bit of help from Ethel who just thrust back when she felt the crown between her lips. God this lady loved cock, there was no doubt at all about that. This was the type of woman I was looking for and now I think I've found at least two, Dot and Ethel. Claire I am dropping off my list, I like the way Ethel and Dot really put their heart and soul into fucking.

This time I reached under her and had a pendulous breast in each hand and gentle squeezed them as I thrust deep into her warm moist body. All I heard from Ethel was her muffled gasps and grunts, for her face was buried into the pillow. I didn't need to know how she was loving this rut, for her body kept thrusting back into mine creating a slapping sound, which I felt could be heard all through the house.

This was the situation I often dreamt about and never thought I would ever be in the situation. Now I was experiencing it, it was even better than the dream. The feeling I got as I spurted once more into this lovely willing lady was out of this world. I pulled her with me and I lay on my side embedded inside of her with an arm around her lower body pulling her closer to me so that I could remain in that warm receptacle. It was lying like this that we went to sleep exhausted.

It was still dark when Ethel shook me. "Frank you have to be out of the house well before six, for that is when I'm expecting my husband back, but I must feel you inside of me just once more."

I had the usual erection as I normally do in the morning, so she moved me onto my back and sat astride my hips and lowered herself down and sat on my hips. In the dim pre-dawn light, she just sat there and looked down at me. "I don't know when we can do this again, I hope it could be soon, but the situation doesn't arise very often when I'm home alone. I'll always remember this night and cherish the memory Frank," she said then rose off leaving me with my penis pointing to the ceiling all moist from her body fluids.