The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I too rose and dressed, and kissed her one more time and left her house to the deserted early morning street. As I slowly walked home I put my hand in my pocket and felt a piece of paper. On the paper was just a few lines and a telephone number.

"I would love to hear from you sometime if you still want to contact an old woman." Then the telephone number.

I sure will be contacting her for I don't want to lose so good a fucking partner. I am sure that there will be occasions when we will manage to get together, but there are plenty of others out there just waiting to be met.

In fact I didn't have long to meet one of those people for coming behind me was one of the ladies from work out for her morning walk. As she came up along side of me she glanced at me and a smile came onto her face. "Frank, I had no idea you lived in this suburb," Mary Ross said now slowing down to my pace. She was one of the ladies who I suspected of being truthful about saying she would love getting me between the sheets and not just as a provocative jest. She was in her mid forties and was single; she said she hadn't found the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with yet.

"Yes just getting back from a mate's house," I replied. I didn't think there was any need to say any more than that.

"Look Frank, I'm having some friends round for a barbeque this afternoon, want to come?" she asked.

"Love to Mary, what time?"

"Around one, bring a bottle," She said and made to increase her speed of walking.

"Where, you didn't tell me your address?"

"Silly me, of course I didn't," she said giving me the address and made off once again in her fast walk with her rear end wiggling so provocatively, leaving me walking at my own pace.

That was a piece of luck straight out of one ladies bed and meeting up with I am sure another certainty. My life has improved greatly in the last two weeks. I walked the rest of the way home feeling on top of the world. On getting home I cooked and ate a large breakfast and went and soaked in a long bath. I was bathed and dressed and the time hadn't yet reached 8 o'clock.

Just after one I was entering Mary's to be confronted with some of the other women from work as well as neighbours of Mary's. I received a good many jibs from my female work mates, but it was all in good humour, but one of the other women who I suspected of meaning what was supposed to be said in jest, was smiling at me. Her name was Olivia and she didn't take long to be by my side when she saw the others move round the assembled company.

"I see Mary beat me to it?"

"No it's nothing like that, I met Mary early this morning and she asked me to come along."

"So you two haven't been meeting on the sly then," she said linking her arm into mine.

I thought what the hell it has going to come up sometime so I thought I'd get it in now, there was no one within hearing distance. "What is it Olivia, you feeling jealous that Mary was getting fucked and you dipping out?" I said looking straight into her face. I doubt if anyone had said that to her in her life. She looked up well over my head and a smile came on her face.

"Yes, that was the first thought, but I'm glad it isn't true. You know I like you Frank and I know you would like to get into my knickers, as much as I would like you there. So what about fitting me in, the only thing, I'm not into kinky sex just straight fucking."

"Well we are on the same wavelength as far as that goes, but I'm not into quickies either, I like my comfort and time to enjoy it."

"God your straight and honest anyway, but have you the equipment to back it up."

"More than adequate Olivia, as you will find out I hope."

"Oh so you're thinking about it too?"

"I'll get back to you, I'm here as Mary's guest and if she has something else planned, we might sort our problem out to-night."

"God I hope she falls sick this afternoon then," Olivia said with a smile and a kiss to the cheek. Here was another lady who smelt nice but with a more subtle perfume.

The problem of who I was going to latch on to was settled by a telephone call for Olivia. She had to return home as her mother had fallen and hurt herself and she had to dash off with the parting words. "See you at work tomorrow; we will see what we can arrange." With that she departed leaving me standing on my own at least for a little while.

Mary came up behind me and placed her hands on my bottom and squeezed. I knew who it was for that was what she done at work when no one was looking. I smiled and said, "it would be a lot nicer if I was wearing no trousers."

"We will see later," she said sliding away amongst her guests once again.

I mixed amongst them but there was none that I really fancied, Oh I was courteous enough to them all but that was as far as it went. It wasn't until they all left that I had a chance to get close to Mary but when I tried to corner her she just slid out of reach. Once or twice was alright but every time she done it and I was getting pissed off. I realised that she was a prick teaser and acted like a teenager, thinking I was going to chase after her. I gave up and just sat down. I knew that this wasn't the way she wanted to play it and I was pleased. I waited another hour to see how she was going to react, but it became obvious that I was going to get nowhere so I thanked her for the meal and left.

She was furious I could tell, but I was now going to leave it for her now to make the next move.

At work the next morning Olivia was round at my desk first thing. "Well how did every thing go after I left?" she eagerly asked.

"Lousy, I really missed you and then I got the big tease and I left," I told her.

"I thought you and Mary was going to be a unit?"

"She is totally different on her own, fucking prick teaser is all she is," I said again feeling irritated.

"Well I'm not, come home with me tonight and we will make up for last night." She said looking around then giving me a peck on the cheek.

Two or three times that afternoon Mary tried to make conversation but I side stepped her each time, I think she now realised that she had played me up too much and was now trying to make up for it.

Olivia was on the other hand was real friendly and she didn't play hard to get and stroked my thigh all the way home in her car. I was as hard as a rock by the time we arrived at her house. At least on the journey I found out a bit about her, she had been married for 10 years and her husband had walked out on her, and she had taken her mother in, that had been 12 years ago and now at 45 feeling the need for male company. The only hold-up was her mother who was a real man-hater according to Olivia.

I thought that Ethel was a sour puss but Laura, Olivia's mother was a real sour arsed old woman, who sat and sneered at me all the time we had our meal. Then when we went into the sitting room to watch TV she spent the whole evening running down men, saying they could never be trusted and women would be better off without them.

Laura had an appointment at the hospital on the Wednesday and since I had a day off that day Olivia asked if I would mind taking her. I agreed but only to get in the good books of Olivia.

Nine sharp Laura retired to her bedroom at the back of the house, fifteen minutes later I was in Olivia's room buried up to the hilt in her lovely warm love nest, with her legs wrapped around my thighs. Then for no reason she pushed me off, "Stop, I want you to leave."

There have been many cases in the courts where men have been accused of rape because they ignored this request; I wasn't going to be one of them. So without even asking why I got off the bed, dressed and left. I got a taxi and returned home. Olivia and Mary both were prick-teasers in a way and I made up my mind to drop them both like hot bricks.

Next day Olivia just walked past me as though I didn't exist and Mary was still playing her game. "Mary," I said to her, "I'm a way past the age of this cat and mouse game, you had your chance and you threw it away, please keep away from me and let me get on with my job."

She started to cry, turned on her heels and ran towards the ladies change-rooms. I was glad at last I had cleared the air. I still had promised Laura, Olivia's mother that I would take her to hospital. This I would do because I promised, but that would be the end of it.

At the hour arranged I pulled up outside of Laura's home and she was waiting for me. I got out and opened the car door for her and she got in with a begrudging, "thank you Frank."

"I heard you leaving the house on Monday evening, it sounded as if you were angry?" she said.

"Yes, very angry and pissed off."

"Why, what happened?"

"Rather delicate but I'll tell you, your daughter said stop. I did for I didn't want to end up in court for rape because she changed her mind half way through."

"She's confused she doesn't know what she wants," she said in a voice trying to defend her daughter's action.

"I don't think either of you know what you want to be truthful. You are always running down men and blaming them on everything. No wonder she is confused," I said getting it off my chest.

"When I was younger, I never felt I wanted sex and I had a lot of admirers who would have gladly loved to get into my knickers. Now I have this burning sexual desire and the men of my age group have mostly lost the urge, and I'm no longer attractive to the younger men. You wonder why I'm so anti-men it's frustration knowing I will never again get that lovely feeling of someone making love to me. Would you make love to me, I doubt it, you are the same as all the others," she said.

"That explains a lot. As for fucking you, sure I would, but I don't want stopped half way through."

"You would make love to a woman my age, you're just having me on," she said with the first smile I had seen on her face.

"Once we have finished at the hospital, we will go right home and I will prove to you that all men don't think the way you think they do."

Now she was smiling and was stroking my upper arm as though she couldn't believe her luck had changed at last.

"Oh, my I hope we haven't long to wait at the hospital," she said softly I think it was just a thought that had materialised as spoken words.

Well we had to wait almost an hour and a half and she sat very close to me, so close that our thighs were touching and she kept looking up at my face. We couldn't say very much for the waiting room was full.

This was a totally different Laura that I drove back from the hospital. She had been given a clean bill of health from the Specialist and I could see she was anxious to see if I would keep my promise to her. She was quite a presentable lady, well dressed in an old fashioned sort of way and at least she smelt nice.

When we got into the house she was completely lost, she just stood there. "Come on Laura let's go to your bedroom, for we are going the whole hog. No quickies here, we will get naked and into your bed."

"You don't want to look at an old woman's naked body surely."

"If I'm going to fuck you I want to see all of you."

"I never thought you would want that, but it would be a lot better if we were both naked. I agree," she said making towards her bedroom with me following.

Again she just stood there once we entered her bedroom and closed the door. "Well come on, let's see if it is a good fucking that you want, start taking off your clothes," I said to her.

She started slowly but I quickly got out of mine and got into her bed and watched her with her back turned towards me. Now that her dress was off I saw she had wide plump hips and she was wearing waist high panties made of cotton, not at all sexy but functional. She dropped her panties and then her bra followed, but she supported her breasts with her left arm and turned towards the bed, stooped I think to prevent me seeing her body and got into bed.

I reached over and drew her towards me and placed my right hand on her hairy mound and slipped my middle finger between her moist lips and sank it well into her moist and well lubricated vagina. She let out a loud gasp as I did this and clasped her arms around my chest pressing her chest into mine. I slipped over her prone body and she opened her legs really wide so that I had easy access to her sex.

Using my right hand I guided my penis between her puffy vaginal lips and pushed, sliding into her warm passage.

"Oh my god you are huge," she said into my ear.

"Laura you will take the lot just take your time and I'll have you begging for more."

"I'm just begging for some at the present, I'm not complaining, it feels so strange after so long a time without this lovely feeling," she answered.

Now I was expanding her vagina into shape to accept my penis and I felt her stretching both ways, I gently moved in and out gaining more each time until I was totally enclosed. Once she felt me against her pubis she lifted her legs higher allowing me even greater entry and our bodies were now slapping together in rhythm with my balls sac hitting her puckered arse.

She was smiling at me as she was using her body getting the maximum satisfaction, sometimes with her head back and mouth open as I plunged into her. Keeping up this continual pounding for many minutes as her hips kept grinding into mine. Whoever said older women didn't have orgasms, never experienced Laura, for she now was having one after the other and had a tighter grip with her arms and legs around my body than I ever did with the others.

Then I spurted into her and she kissed me on the cheek and started crying, the tears streaming down her cheeks as her body gave the last spasm. We lay still in this embrace for a good ten minutes letting my juices soak into her sex starved body. My sweat was pooled between our bodies and also running off hers onto her bed.

"Frank, you have made me alive again, I never thought I would feel a man there and you are so wonderfully big too. To think Olivia turned you down, silly woman, but then I gained."

Incredible as it may seem I was still semi hard all this time and once again I felt the throbbing whilst still rove up her passage. Laura felt the stirring also but she shook her head. "I couldn't go through that again so soon, I'm as content as I can be for the moment."

She had a bathroom off her bedroom and I padded into it and had a shower. When I came out Laura was still lying on the bed legs spread wide. "Not afraid to show all you've got now I see."

"No I have nothing to hide from you Frank. Can we do this again some time, I would like it very much."

"Sure we can, you can either come up to my place or I will come here."

"Maybe sometime Olivia is out, I would rather stay here."

All this time I was dressing and I went over and kissed her on the forehead and left. If I never had the daughter at least I satisfied the mother, I thought with a smile on my face

As I drove home I was wondering if Citizen Christine Ng was observing and was approving of my actions. Yes, Master Wu was right this older age group was for me and as he said was the largest group of single unattached women who:

Don't bleed, don't tell, don't swell, and love it like hell.