The Experiment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers

Loren admitted that she was amazed that Trish, the staid housewife and modest technology analyst was such a slut, such a hedonist, such a wanton woman to demand two cocks in such an outrageous sexual performance. Trish leaned over and gave Loren a long and lingering soul kiss with deep tongue penetration; as the kiss broke, she said "Thank you for your kind words. When your time comes, I want to be there to help you feel what I felt. It'll blow your mind – really, really blow your mind. And, you should know, I have some taste buds on my tongue that just want to eat up some of your pussy juice – big time."

Before all our sexual escapades had started, I had never seen Trish exhibit any bisexual tendencies. In the past couple of weeks, however, she had distinguished herself in this regard – moving into new territory. Trish's words to Loren were both a surprise and a stimulus as well.

Loren leaned back over and kissed Trish. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she said. The two of them moved away from John and me and embraced. Breasts to breasts and then their thighs started to move up and into each other's pussies with sensuous movements. Some humping began by both nude bodies.

John and I lay back and watched as the two women started to make love to one another. The two of them quickly forgot that we were there. Now, however, was far and beyond anything I would have expected from her. She and Loren caressed and smoothed each other from head to toe in a mutual exploration of wonderment and tenderness.

The two of them maneuvered into positions where they could take turns sucking on each others tits, and then, only a moment later they slid further into a "69" position and started licking and sucking on each other's pussies. Both searched with their tongues for the other's clitoris. Success of their searches was evident when first Loren and then Trish wreathed in ecstasy as the other found and focused tongue action on their nub of desire.

The women then focused all their energies on the other – a clear goal being the masturbation of their lover to a glorious climax before they achieved their own.

Their bodies twisted and turned. Their legs remained open and inviting to the other. Heads twisted and thrust in and out to emulate the most sensitive sexual device they could. Hands smoothed, and then frequently thrust fingers into the willing vagina in rapid in and out fashion while the tongue still administered rough love to the clit and labia.

Perhaps it was because Trish had already had such a stupendous orgasm with two cocks in her body, but she took a more dominant role and was clearly going to outlast Loren. Loren recognized that she was going to be the first to cum; she gradually relaxed and let Trish tend to her with greater focus and without other distractions. Loren's eyes closed, her arms reflexively went to her side as her back arched. She raised her body, particularly her pussy to present it to Trish – legs splayed to the side to afford maximum availability.

Trish didn't miss a beat. Her hands, fingers and tongue kept up the assault on her dear friend's vagina and clit. Loren arched even more – her breath becoming sharp and audible; her moans becoming more frequent and breaking the silence of the night.

Suddenly, Loren let out a low scream of passion - a huge sigh and moan coupled together into a high pitched keening wail that lasted several seconds. The unnatural arch of her back collapsed, as every muscle in her body seemed to go lax. To avoid the combined pain and pleasure of over-stimulation, her hands searched for Trish's head to hold her away from her slit and stop the attention. Periodically, her head shook from side to side to further under score the ecstasy she was feeling.

Trish slid up Loren's body and totally embraced her, pulling Loren's face to her bosom and smoothing her in a tender and loving gesture. The two women were a work of art wrapped together in the hot glow from the fireplace. John and I glanced at each other and nodded in silent agreement about the display of affection we had just witnessed.

Somehow, here was yet another unforgettable moment. This weekend was delivering them one after another.

After a few moments passed, John and I moved in and cuddled into our lovers for the weekend. Trish unfurled and cuddled into John; Loren shifted her naked body to mold into my willing arms. We leaned into the sofas across from each other – all facing the still raging fire.

I think the both women fell asleep for a few minutes in our respective arms. There was great contentment in the air.

Loren awoke about ten minutes later with a small jolt. I whispered "I love you" into her ear and she visibly relaxed. Another minute later she opened her eyes and captured my gaze, and said, "I love you too." After a pause, she said, "I want you to make love to me – to fuck me, right here right now."

My body responded. I had been recuperating from the group fuck of Trish, but now my cock re-inflated, particularly with Loren's help as she started to fondle and stroke my hardening rod. Plus, there was the added visual stimulation of Trish stretched out naked against John – her moist pussy on display to the rest of us.

As I reached penetration hardness, Loren pushed me down on my back against the mattress and mounted me – reaching down and holding my cock so that she could lower her dripping pussy to its head, and then slowly slide the rest of the way downward until our pubic bones were pressed together.

I reached up and fondled her breasts – eliciting erect tits in seconds. As she moved in humping motions to create the thrusts of my cock into her, I bent upward to her body until I was able to lick and suck on first one breast and then the other. Except for the squishy sound of our copulating and the crackling sound of the fire, the room was silent. We were working towards our own goal now – our first since we fucked in the morning before breakfast.

How we had the energy I don't know, particularly Loren after her evident cum with Trish. Nonetheless, we both ground and thrust into each other with the impatience accompanying lovers that need some closure to their day. This was our closure – our own version of perfection for this here and now moment.

I pulled her over onto her hands and knees and rose behind her – my penis never having left its warm nest as we changed position. I then started the slapping motion of my own impatience as my body thrust into her buttocks. The frequency of our slapping increased in tempo, now breaking the relative silence of a few moments ago signaling the urgency we had for each other.

Loren's heavy breathing and moans started again, sooner than I expected. I think she was already on a higher step – closer to an orgasm – from her session with Trish. My pace increased and she thrust back into me, meeting each forward stroke I made with a backward thrust for deeper penetration. We continued unabated. We were machines programmed to a particular result.

Our efforts continued only another moment more. I felt the start of tightening contractions from within Loren's vagina. At first, I wasn't sure they were there, but then there was no doubt. Her muscles were starting to milk my genitals, pleading for the cum that resided within. I responded by quickening my thrusts and then I felt the presence of that edge – the precipice that I was about to fall over into the heavenly bliss of an orgasm.

Our orgasms arrived simultaneously. Loren's muscles went into hyper-drive and triggered my explosion into her sodden vagina. She fell forward and I collapsed beside her pulling her over into me as a rolled. We remained coupled together.

I nuzzled into her neck and stroked her breasts as I reached around her body, hugging her tightly. Again, I said, "I love you." She turned without breaking our coupling until she could look me in the eye and said, "I love you." We kissed.

We continued to cuddle for a few more minutes. John and Trish apparently had not awoken while we fucked only a few feet from their entwined bodies. I whispered to Loren that we should go to bed and she agreed. We uncoupled and crept into our bedroom area. I got a blanket and took it back into the other room and spread it carefully over John and Trish trying not to wake them. Apparently, I was successful as neither one stirred.

I joined Loren in bed. Neither of us had washed and so we both still carried the lovely aroma of unbridled sex with us into our bed. We both agreed we were very happy. In a few seconds, we were both asleep.

Sunday morning, I awoke to lovely stimulation to my cock. I was getting a classic morning blowjob from someone under the covers. I laughed. It couldn't possibly be comfortable. The covers were weighing down on my benefactor's head and it was dark and probably smelly down there. Yet, my fan continued her ministrations. I reached down and smoothed the hair of my friend – it was Loren. I could tell by the texture and length of her hair.

I let her continue working on my morning woody for a short while. Then, I felt those stirrings that signaled I was progressing towards a predictable conclusion.

I pulled the covers back to reveal the dark head bouncing up and down on my prick. "Loren, if I'm going to cum I want to cum with you – in you." She didn't stop, but her eyes met mine as if to question how serious I was. I reached down and pulled her up to me. She straddled my legs again and knee-walked up until her slit was centered over my saliva-covered member. She then slowly lowered herself until the head of my cock was just nestled inside her labial lips. She reached down and grabbed me again and massaged herself with my stiff rod. Finally, she lowered herself all the way down – spreading her legs so that she had as much of me inside her as she could.

I started pumping to meet Loren's motions. I love the woman on top position. I can look at her body, use my hands to feel their breasts, hips, backs or stroke their clits, and if I bend slightly I can lavish kisses and use my tongue on anything within reach.

We both came quickly. We were developing a familiarity that was rewarding in how we loved. I'd come to know the signals her cuntal muscles sent to me as she was near orgasm. These in turn provided significant stimulation – both physical and mental – that stoked me towards orgasm faster than usual.

I pulled her into a hug after our climaxes, cradling her on my shoulder and bed pillow. We nuzzled each other some more, but she was in "Go" mode and wanted to get the day started with more productive activities than lying around in bed.

We took a shower together in the metal shower enclosure that was slightly smaller than the two of us. We both washed each other's entire bodies several times, enjoying the sensations of being doted upon. Then we toweled each other dry and then rushed to dress in the cool of the morning.

We were the first up. I peeked in to see the state John and Trish were in since we'd made a lot of noise showering and dressing. Both were still out cold. I added logs to the cabin's fireplace and made sure they were catching fire to rid the morning chill. Rather than fix breakfast and really wake our mates, Loren and I put on warm coats, hats and gloves and went out into the autumn morning mist. We walked the trail along the lake edge at a brisk pace for an hour and then returned. The shower was running and after a quick check we could tell both Trish and John were in it.

I cooked our bacon and sausage while Loren set the dining table and tended to juice, muffins and other breakfast details. Trish and John joined us and I started the eggs. Soon we had a feast on the table and we all dove in with aggressive appetites.

Our mood was festive even though our weekend was coming to an end. We laughed and recounted our most embarrassing moments, told stories, played a weak game of tell the truth, and lingered over our coffees.

About noon, we packed up the car, turned in the cabin key and started the trek home. The most memorable weekend in my life was over. Wow!

###

The four of us fell into a blissful life after the cabin weekend. We really had created a "Harrad Experiment". I got increasingly comfortable with John and Trish's relationship, and even encouraged their trysts.

We were all increasingly busy at work. Trish was promoted again. John left the company he and Trish worked for to capture a better job and double the pay. Loren became group manager of the software group she was in. We were all rolling along in our careers and our lives.

Loren sold her condo and moved in with us for a month while the builder was completing her new place. Trish and I hated to see her leave for her own place when she did; we had become so accustomed to her being around and being part of our extended family. Further, life was so much easier when she lived with us – meals were more pleasant and less of a task, wine time was more fun, the kids basked in the extra attention. And, of course, the sex was wonderful; most nights Loren slept with us in the big bed after we'd made love.

Until John changed jobs he came by just about every night. We would indulge in a threesome or foursome depending on who was around. Occasionally, Loren and I would both be away and he and Trish could enjoy the resulting twosome – with our blessing. After his new job started, John only made it by two or three times a week.

There were some noteworthy escapades we did during the next year or two. For instance, we all decided we should play teenagers, go to a drive-in movie and fuck each other's brains out. We took the SUV since it was the largest car we had between the four of us. Things worked fine for the couple in the back seat, but the couple in front could not contend with the center console, so halfway through the movie after Loren and I had successfully fucked twice, we changed seats with John and Trish who then went at it. At one point, a couple of teenagers walked past the car and looked in at them. Their jaws dropped, they gapped, and then walked on probably to tell their friends what they just saw. John and Trish never missed a beat. We all decided that having our love sessions in the house was more comfortable and easier.

One time Loren's married sister from California came east for a visit. Her name was Devon and she was only a year older than Loren. According to Loren, she quickly figured out that Loren had some sort of unusual relationship going on and insisted on meeting everyone and assuring her sister's well being. The five of us got together for dinner at our house. The four of us enthralled Devon; after watching the chemistry between us for two minutes she put it all together. She and Loren suddenly disappeared out to our porch for a sisterly pow-wow. In half an hour, I brought coffee and tea to the sisters who were both smiling and laughing by now.

With great aplomb, Loren stood and came up to me and kissed me. "This is my lover", she announced to her sister. Devon smiled and rose too; she also kissed me and said "thank you. Do you have room for one more this week?" I shot Loren a glance and she laughed, hugging the two of us.

"Yes," Loren said, "my sister wants to join in. I told her we had to check with the rest of the group." Needless to say, the rest of the group approved too.

That night we had a "fivesome". John and I paid special attention to our new guest. That was easy to do, for she was out of the same mold that Loren was – both in terms of beauty as well as brains and personality. She had the same orgasmic capabilities that her sister had, including those amazing cuntal muscles that automatically went into action just prior to a climax to milk the cum from our cocks. We made sure she was always in good hands as the rest of us made love. We all fucked like minks the rest of her visit; she went home happy and content that all was well with our group. She was clear that she wanted to come back and participate again – soon!

Another noteworthy time, John was asked to entertain one of his new company's clients from Atlanta. The guy pointedly asked John to arrange dates for the two of them so they could do some real socializing. Since I was in Washington at the time, John asked Trish and Loren if they wanted to go – and they both agreed. Loren and Trish drew straws to see who would be this guys "date." Trish lost.

After work and dropping the kids off for an overnight, Trish and Loren dressed up in high fashion outfits with quite a bit of make-up, flare and sex appeal. Both wore spike heels and very short skirts that amplified their good-looking legs. Tops were brief and emphasized their breasts.

They met John and Chris, the client, at a lounge in the City. After a few drinks and a lot of flirting the four of them went to dinner. Dinner was a brief endeavor, after which the four headed to a nightclub that was just getting into high gear. The four danced, occasionally trading off partners.

There was a lot of flirting going on, especially by Chris towards Trish. With John's encouragement, Trish really put the make on Chris. Less than an hour later, Chris suggested that the four of them head to his hotel room for some more intimate drinks and dancing. Everyone understood this code. They followed Chris and entered his suite at a nearby hotel.

To help get things started Loren and John started making out on the sofa. John was visibly feeling Loren's breasts and smoothing her thighs up her short skirt. This motivated Trish and Chris to move things along even faster. In only a few minutes clothes started to fly and soon Trish was on her knees sucking Chris' rod. Loren and John repeated the action only a few feet away; they then coupled and started a slow fuck as they watched the show going on before them.

As Chris came, Trish directed his cum to her breasts, and then she massaged the cream into her skin commenting on its value as a skin emollient. Chris was blown away. Trish sucked him back to life and then mounted him with a string of slang and dirty encouragements that told him in no uncertain terms he was going to fuck the living daylights out of her. He did!

Chris wanted a return engagement two nights later. John had to explain that Trish's husband was a very unforgiving guy prone to violence and that Chris did not want to get further involved. Fortunately, he let the matter drop, but not before giving John's company a huge order that resulting a significant bonus for John.

Trish was chagrined when she told me the story later. She expected I'd be mad; I was in a good mood and wasn't the least bit bothered – in fact, I was rather turned on at hearing about the whole encounter. She couldn't believe she had behaved like such a slut. I laughed, kissed her, and told her she was my slut. We went and have wild sex as she recounted some of the details of her 'night out'.


###

The first step in the unraveling of our foursome came a year and a half later on a Monday night. I arrived home to find Loren and Trish in the living room with a box of Kleenex before them; Loren was sobbing and Trish was comforting her. I sat down next to Loren and also held her, asking what was wrong.

It gradually came out that Loren's company was moving her to California. She had the choice of the opportunity in California or staying in her present job and with the four of us. I empathized with her as I tried to think about what decision I would make. The opportunity, we learned, was better than just relocating to the Bay Area. It would be another promotion, this time to general manager. She would head west coast operations at nearly double her salary. Further, there was a bonus plan, and she'd again be close to her sister and family. She had to let the company know by Friday.

Trish and I calmed her down and told her not to decide until the last moment, and she agreed. In a side moment, I talked to Trish and told her I wanted to take Loren out alone the next night. She understood the chemistry and was fine with it. That night we just held each other and snuggled with the lights dim and the stereo on some fine jazz. Eventually, Loren went home in only slightly better spirits.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers