The Face-Painter Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,701 Followers

"That's a good girl." I continued in that same hypnotic tone, slowly bringing her head towards my surging prick. I stopped my stroking, and just wrapped my hand around the base of the shaft. Her eyes were locked on the enflamed knob, a shiny drop of pre-cum starting to drizzle from the tip. I shifted my hips slightly forward, pressing the tip of my cock against the soft skin of her cheek.

"Ohhnn," Deanna groaned deep in her throat as I drew the glistening drop of pre-cum all around her cheek. I could see her breathing raggedly as I got a little bolder and started to rub the florid knob all around her face. She instinctively closed her eyes as I fed the mushroom-shaped head into the ultra-soft skin of her eye sockets, first one, and then the other. I moved closer and let the long barrel of my dick slide up her face, the velvety soft skin of the outer sheath sliding luxuriously all over her face, the oozing tip burrowing itself into her curly hair as I rolled my hips upwards. I pulled back slightly and moved it all around her forehead, a shimmering snail-trail of silky fluid shining on her skin.

"Do you like the feel of that cock on your face?" I asked softly, drawing the incendiary cap all over her cheeks and jawline.

"Yessss," she hissed, her hungry eyes following the teasing movements of my rigid cock.

"Do you like the way that pre-cum feels as I rub it all over your skin?" I emphasized my question by giving my prick another smooth stroke, causing more of the shimmering discharge to pulse to the surface.

"Yes," she eagerly replied, her soft lips parted as she breathed raggedly.

"But you want the real thing, don't you? You want me to paint that pretty face of yours with a nice big load of milky cum?" This time I teasingly drew the dripping head right across her parted lips, letting her feel the intense heat of it, letting the provocative flavor of my manly nectar flow onto her lips.

"Oh God, yes," Deanna answered emphatically, her tongue instinctively slipping out to run over her glistening lips, pulling the tantalizing traces of fluid into her welcoming mouth. I couldn't believe how incredibly turned on this whole thing was making me.

"Well, since you've been such a good girl, I think you deserve a reward." I started stroking more vigorously, knowing I was close. With the surging end of my pecker rubbing against the soft warm skin of her face, I jerked off. My balls quickly drew up close to my body as the telltale contractions started in my midsection. I felt the boiling semen speeding up the shaft of my cock and pulled back about six inches, the engorged knob pointing right at her face. The first thick rope jettisoned forth, hitting her just beside her mouth and running upwards right into her hair.

"Aaaahh," she gasped as I really started to unload. A second massive rope spewed forth, pasting itself across her nose and onto her forehead. I kept pumping, my hand moving rapidly back and forth as I flooded her face with a fountain of cum. Shot after shot of thick white semen rained down upon her skin. The stuff was everywhere. Wads were running down her forehead and dangling from her eyebrows while silvery ribbons crisscrossed her face, the pearly fluid looking decadently luxurious on her smooth skin.

"Oh fuck, yeah," I groaned as I continued to shoot. My hand jacked vigorously back and forth, pumping out rope upon milky rope of viscous seed. I watched as the gathering gobs clung lewdly to her skin, some of the bigger ones sliding off her chin, the shimmering strands dropping onto her blouse and the upper swells of her breasts where her shirt gaped open. Seeing one slithering wad drop right into her inviting cleavage caused another surging pulse to go through me, even more potent semen spewing forth. I pumped away, white gobs of spunk spraying everywhere. Finally, as a blissful orgasmic shudder tripped down my spine, the last drops spit forth, landing right on her already gooey cheeks.

"I think you got it all," I said, letting go of her head and stepping back. Holy fuck! Her face was a mess! The strangeness of the situation must have really gotten to me, because this load was huge—even for me. Her face was almost totally covered with milky goo, and there were also sizable wads pooling in her lustrous hair, with glistening strands dangling from a few of the curls. A lot had dripped off her pretty face already, the warm pearly cum clinging to her blouse and exposed chest. My white jizz looked luridly obscene the way it stood out brilliantly against her red blouse, the shiny gobs already soaking in to wickedly stain the alluring red fabric. Man, did it ever look hot!

"Oh my God, I can't believe how much cum there is," Deanna said, bringing her hands up to her face and gently rubbing her fingers through the clumps of creamy seed, smoothing it sensually into her soft skin. I watched as she cupped her fingers and snowplowed a sizable wad right into her mouth, her tongue slithering forward to catch the milky treat. Her lips closed and I watched the muscles in her neck contract as she swallowed.

"Mmmmmmm..." She purred like a kitten with a bowl of warm cream as my cum slid down her throat. "It's so thick. This stuff must be just loaded with sperm." The idea seemed to appeal to her, because she used her slender fingers to push more of the fresh spunk right into her welcoming mouth. I smiled, knowing I'd found another happy customer—even if this was a non-paying one. Her hands moved quickly all over her face, gathering in the deluge I'd covered her with. Her fingers flicked along the line of her chin as she swept up the dangling strands, licking her fingers clean before searching for more. Within a minute or two, she had most of it warming her belly, her tongue slithering around her spattered lips to draw in the last succulent morsels.

"So tell me, Connor, is that the way you shoot every time?" she asked, pulling her blouse up and licking a glistening strand off the stained fabric.

"Pretty much."

"Even when you've cum more than once? I know most guys lose a lot of volume after their first load."

"I come like that basically every time. I guess I'm not like most guys."

"You're fucking right about that," Deanna said, a big smile on her shiny face. "I'll tell you right now, with the size of your cock and the way you cum like that, I can definitely sell this product. Those rich bitches will just eat you up—literally."

"That's good." I had the feeling she wasn't done, but I wanted to see her reaction to something. I reached over and grabbed my clothes. "So, I guess that does it. It's been—"

"Wait!" she interrupted, holding her hand out with the palm facing me in the classic 'STOP' position. "Uh, I uh...I think we should do a little more product testing. You know, so I can kind of judge your staying power. I think that might be important to a lot of women who are willing to pay for more than one load."

Just what I was hoping to hear. "Well, for the sake of quality control, I guess I can go along with more testing. What did you have in mind?"

"I'm sure some of these women will get into a little role playing. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Sure. I'll try anything."

"Okay. Uh...grab your jeans and come with me." Deanna got up from her chair and headed towards her bedroom. I picked up my jeans and followed her, curious to see what she had in mind. When I got to her bedroom, I saw her rummaging around in her closet. She came out with a gym bag and turned to me as she headed towards the bathroom. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes. Just put your jeans on and wait here."

She paused for a second with her hand on the door. "Uh, when I come back, I want you to call me DeeDee."

"DeeDee?" I asked, a wry smile on my face.

"Yeah, DeeDee. I think you'll understand soon enough." She gave me a playful wink as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Standing there totally naked, I slipped on my jeans and did them up, wondering what the fuck this 'DeeDee' business was all about. Oh well, she said I'd find out soon enough. I looked around her room. It was tastefully decorated, and definitely a woman's room. Her bed was a queen-size four-poster with the comforter and pillows being of rich jewel tones, warm burgundies and golds. I was surprised at her choice of bed—you don't see many four-posters nowadays. Who knows, maybe it had been her parent's bed at one time. In the corner of the room opposite the bed, she had a big easy chair with a small table and lamp on it, obviously a spot where she could relax and read. I spotted a best-seller on the table next to the chair, one of those trendy books that women read. I stepped over and picked it up. I was reading the back of the jacket when I heard her open the door. I instinctively turned to look.

"Holy fuck!" I thought to myself as I looked at her. Deanna stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame. My eyes were immediately drawn to her chest, due the shirt she was wearing. It was a standard white shirt, but what made it so special was that it was easily one or two sizes too small for her. It was open at the throat and all the way down to a spot right between her two nice tits, where it was enticingly fastened by the first button. The buttons below that were done up, but the shirt was so tight that there were noticeable gaps between each button, revealing the smooth skin of her midriff beneath. The shirt hugged her tits wonderfully, all but mashing them together, the smooth white cotton of the shirt stretching deliciously as they encompassed her impressive mounds. She had left on the red bra she'd been wearing earlier, and it looked sexy as hell to clearly see the outline of it through the white fabric, not to mention the lacy edges that were clearly on display where the top of the shirt gaped open. Her scrunched-up breasts caused a deep dark line of cleavage to form between the two fleshy orbs, making them look bigger than the C-cups they actually were.

My eyes travelled down, where the tails of the shirt flowed out over her wide hips, giving way to a tiny plaid schoolgirl kilt beneath. The kilt was incredibly short, especially on a grown woman like Deanna. It ended mere inches below her pussy, showing nearly all of her lush thighs. I found myself licking my lips as my eyes feasted on the soft smooth skin, realizing once again that the insides of a woman's thighs were one of my favorite body parts. My eyes drifted down those smooth alabaster columns and I smiled to myself at her choice of stockings—they were brilliant white, and those stretchy ones that schoolgirls wear that end just slightly above the knee. Fuck, did they ever look sexy.

Following the line of the seductive stockings lower over her dimpled knees and full calves, the stockings disappeared into a pair of patent leather black Mary Janes, but these ones had a nice 4" high heel. The simple strap across the top of her foot made these shoes a perfect complement to the whole 'nasty schoolgirl' outfit she had on. I loved it.

Reluctantly dragging my eyes up, I saw Deanna watching me, her eyes open wide in doe-like innocence, the tip of one fingernail tracing slowly across her lip. Her lustrous curls were tied up in two pigtails with red bows, making her look even more girlish. She'd touched up her eye makeup and applied some blush to her cheeks, giving her a glow of youthful innocence. What made it even more wickedly exciting was that, along with the girlish makeup job, she'd given her lips a fresh coating of brilliant red lipstick, making them look like they were just aching for cock.

"Daddy, I've been bad," she said, nervously chewing on her fingernail.

"Oh, so this is what this is all about," I thought to myself. It looked like Andy and I weren't the only ones who had Mommy issues—or, in Deanna's case, Daddy issues. I could see her looking at me, a lurid wantonness lurking in her eyes, hoping I'd play the role she wanted me to. Just looking at her in that schoolgirl outfit had me turned on. Now, I was anxious to see how this whole scenario was going to play out.

"So Dea...uh...so DeeDee, how have you been bad?" I said firmly, putting a stern expression on my face.

"I...I let a boy kiss me."

"Hmmm, you know you're too young to be kissing boys." I looked at the easy chair beside me and then put on a bit of a gruff voice. "Come over here and sit on Daddy's lap so we can talk about this. I don't want any girl of mine doing something she shouldn't."

I plumped myself down in the chair and held my arms out for 'my little girl'. DeeDee slowly came over, looking nervous as hell that she might have upset her father. I felt a surge in my dick as my eyes roamed over her sexy outfit. I spread my legs and she perched on one thigh, her stockinged legs between mine, her little kilt riding high up on her thighs. A floral aroma filled the air, and I realized she had even put on a cheap flowery perfume, typical of young girls. I found it sexy as hell.

"So who was this boy you kissed? Was it Tommy from next door?" I asked, really getting into it now.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied with downcast eyes, still nibbling nervously on her fingernail.

"I knew that kid was no good. He's always been a brat." I decided to give her some leading questions, since this was her fantasy, letting her set the tone for what she wanted to happen. "Did you do more than just kiss him? Be honest with me, Baby. This is your Daddy you're talking to now."

"No, Daddy. I just kissed him. I knew that even doing that, you'd be upset with me" Deanna offered eagerly.

"You're right about that. You're Daddy's girl."

"But he did say there were some other things he wanted to do, and it kind of made me scared. I knew if I did any of those things, you'd be so angry with me. I only want to make you proud of me, Daddy."

"You were right not to let Tommy do anything more to you, DeeDee," I said, remembering the name she wanted me to call her. "And I am proud of you for making the correct decision. You need to tell me about those things he wanted to do to you. But first, I want you to show me how you kissed him."

"You mean by kissing you, Daddy?"

"Yes, I want you to kiss me just like you kissed Tommy."

"Okay." Deanna slipped her arms around my neck and brought her lips down to mine. Her fragrant girly perfume settled teasingly on my senses, arousing me even more. I looked at her mouth as she brought her face to mine. It looked so wickedly erotic to see her dressed like a little girl, but with her lips painted an enticing cherry red. Her lips were deliciously soft as she kissed me tenderly, letting her tongue slide provocatively into my mouth. I kissed her back, my tongue pressing against hers. She moaned softly, letting me know she was enjoying it as much as I was. She slowly drew her tongue back, and I followed with mine, exploring the hot wet depths of her welcoming mouth.

"It was like that," she said, sitting back slightly, her lips glistening wetly from our passionate kiss.

"That's good that's all you did." Even though I was getting incredibly turned on, I purposely put a stern look on my face. "So what else did that punk Tommy want you to do?"

"He...he told me he wanted me to touch his...his thing."

"You mean, his cock? It's okay to say it. C'mon Baby, say it for Daddy."

"His...his cock. He wanted me to touch his cock."

"That's my girl. Now, I'm glad you didn't. That Tommy's a good-for-nothing little shit. But tell me, Baby, did you think about doing it?" She put her hands in her lap as she dropped her eyes and nodded in shame.

I found it ironic that here was Deanna, in her early 30's, pretending to be a teenager, while me, younger than her by about five years, was playing her father! I loved what was happening though, and found it an incredible turn-on. I decided to just go with what my gut was telling me to do. "That's okay, Baby, that's okay. At your age, I know you're going to be curious about these things. Would you like Daddy to teach you? To show you how to take care of a man?"

"I...I'd like that, Daddy," she replied excitedly, eagerly nodding her head up and down. "Do you think if I do a good job, you'll let me do it again sometime?"

"If you promise to do just as I say, you can do it every day if you want—as many times as you want."

"Thanks, Daddy. I'll do whatever you want me to do to make you happy."

"That's my little DeeDee. Now, since you seemed interested in seeing what a cock feels like, maybe we should do that first. You can start by putting your hand on it and feeling it through my jeans. While you're doing that, I'm going to get a handful of these beautiful tits of yours. I never noticed how big they were before. It's kind of like you just grew up overnight on me." I reached my hand up and cupped one of her sizable tits, loving the feel of it straining against the confining material of the overly-tight shirt.

"I know, Daddy. It was almost like one day I was flat as a board, and then the next day I'm wearing a 36C bra." 'DeeDee' reached down and slipped her fingers around my semi-hard dick, tracing her fingertips teasingly along the length of it. "I think with my boobs getting bigger, I'm outgrowing my shirts too. Do you think it looks bad that my shirt's so tight like this?"

"I don't think it looks bad at all." It looked fucking great, actually. "I love the way it looks on you." I ran my hand beneath her other breast, cupping it and hefting it. Man, they were nice.

"Oh dear, it's growing," she said, looking down at the swelling bulge beneath my jeans. "Is that because of me, Daddy?"

"It sure is, Baby. Why don't you take it out and see how much Daddy loves his little girl?"

Deanna pulled open my belt, undid the button of my jeans, and then slowly slid down the zipper. "Oh my gosh!" she squealed as my surging prick found the opening like a heat-seeking missile and sprung forth. She pushed the flaps of my jeans wide open, letting my swelling pecker rise into the air. Her hand instinctively settled around it, her fingers circling it in a warm loving grip.

"It's so big...and so hard." Her hand started to pump up and down as it stiffened in her skillful grasp. As I continued to feel up those luscious tits of hers, within just a few loving strokes, I was at full erection.

"Oh fuck," she gasped under her breath as she looked at my cock standing at attention, her small hand barely able to circle it. I could tell this subtle expletive had come from Deanna—not little DeeDee.

"Why don't you kneel down there between Daddy's legs, Baby? You can take my pants off, and then I'll show you something else I want you to do for me."

"Okay, Daddy," she said, slipping onto the floor and kneeling between my spread legs. She reached up for the waistband of my jeans, and I lifted my hips, allowing her to draw them down my legs and off. My boner snapped up, throbbing with need.

"That's a good girl. Now get up on your knees and move in closer. I think you'd better get used to being between Daddy's legs like that, Sweetheart. I think you're going to be spending a lot of time there from now on."

Deanna raised herself up on her knees and moved closer. As she reached for my cock, I could feel the soft sides of her breasts pushing against my inner thighs. The fingers of one hand slipped around my pecker, while she reached forward and cradled my swollen nuts with the other. "Oh Daddy, it's so big. You don't want me to take it in my mouth, do you? I don't think it'll fit," she said, looking up at me with angelic eyes.

That intoxicating allure of innocence shining in her eyes had me hard as a rock, with pre-cum pulsing to the surface of my dick and sliding sluggishly down the inverted V on the underside of the shaft. "Of course I want you to take it in your mouth, Sweetheart. And if it doesn't fit, we'll make it." I could tell from the way she was acting exactly how she wanted this to play out. I reached forward and slipped my hands into her soft curls, pulling her head towards me. "Now, put your lips on the end and give it a nice soft kiss for Daddy."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,701 Followers