The Face-Painter Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna eagerly parted her lips and let me pull her closer, her gripping hand pulling my enflamed cock forwards to meet the enticing red gash of her open mouth. Her parted lips touched the pebbly tissues of my glans, and I felt a warm suction as she created a vacuum, her tongue slipping into the seeping tip, licking up the pre-cum oozing forth. "Mmmmm," she purred, my slimy juice soaking into her taste buds.

"You can do better than that. C'mon Baby, open wide and let Daddy tickle those tonsils for you." With both hands holding her head firmly, I pulled her closer, watching her lips spread open as I pulled her down onto my cock. Her lips stretched and stretched, the pouty red pillows pursed nastily forward as they adhered to the flaring contours of my mushroom-shaped cock-head. Finally, with a firm pull by me, her red lips slipped over the thick rope-like ridge of my corona and locked on, the sizable knob totally engulfed within her hot wet mouth.

"That's my good girl," I said, my voice warm with praise. "I knew you could do it. Now let's see if you can make Daddy even prouder of you. Move that pretty little mouth of yours back and forth. I want my baby girl to suck me off." She started to do exactly as I asked, moving her face back and forth, her stretched lips sliding deliciously along my rigid pecker.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Suck Daddy's cock." I kept my hands in her hair and worked her mouth back and forth, fucking her face just the way I wanted. She wasn't fighting me at all, and I could tell by the way she was working with me that she loved it. "Do you like having Daddy's cock filling your mouth like that, Baby?"

"Mmhhmm," she hummed in agreement, her sliding lips never missing a beat as she continued to suck ravenously, her cheeks hollowing in and out like a bellows as I pulled her face back and forth. I could see by the blissful look in her hooded eyes that she was loving sucking my cock. I relaxed into the chair and released her head. She just kept sucking slavishly, her warm lips sliding luxuriously back and forth. We kept this up for about fifteen minutes, her lips and tongue working me over deliciously as I fed her a steady supply of pre-cum. Her circling hand had been pumping back and forth near the base of cock, and now, she added a teasing corkscrew motion to it, her flowing saliva acting like a lubricant beneath her slender fingers. Once she started doing that, I felt my overflowing balls start to draw up close to my body.

"You're doing a good job, DeeDee. If you keep that up, Daddy's gonna give you another face-full of cum pretty soon. Would you like that, Sweetheart?"

"Mmhmm," she agreed again, her fisting hand pumping harder as her sucking mouth enveloped me like a hot buttery sheath. I felt my boiling cum start to rush up the shaft of cock.

"HERE YOU GO, BABY, I'M GONNA COME," I said, reaching forward and taking her head in my hands once more. I fired the first powerful shot deep into her mouth, pounding the soft tissues at the opening to her throat with the forceful volley. I let her have a second massive shot, and then saw it already start to leak from the corners of her mouth. I pushed her head back and held it a few inches away from the engorged knob, just as another thick white rope jettisoned forth. It hit her on the cheek and ran right up onto her forehead. She fisted my cock vigorously, pumping out wad after wad of thick milky cream onto her face. I really let her have it, her feverish sucking causing me to spew out torrents of semen onto her face. The thrilling contractions raced through me as my cock kept twitching and shooting, ribbons of cum splattering all over her smooth skin. Her hand was working its magic, pumping as much sperm-laden semen out of me as she could get. Finally, a tingly shudder ran through me and I collapsed into the chair, a few final drops oozing out from the tip of my cock and dripping onto her stroking hand.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, my chest heaving as I drew in large gulps of cool air. Deanna had stopped her stroking of my cock, but just held it, the tip of her tongue slowly circling the sensitive membranes of my glans as she lapped up the final warm drops of my seed. Once again, her face was a total mess. There was cum everywhere, and just as much as last time. There was even a large wad of the silvery stuff dangling from one earlobe.

"Oh Daddy, you seem to have made quite a mess of my face," she said innocently, looking up at me with those doe-like eyes once more.

"That's okay, Baby. Daddy likes to see his little girl with his cum all over her face like that."

She stood up and looked down at the wads of pearly protein spackling her chest and the top part of her tight white shirt. "Oh dear, I've made a mess on my shirt too." She stepped over and opened the drawer of her night table and reached inside. She turned and came back towards me, colorful pieces of fabric clutched in her hand, gobs of cum still clinging to her face. "I'm sorry I've ruined my shirt, Daddy. You're not going to punish me by tying me up to the bed, are you?"

She held her hand out, and I could see she was holding a number of colorful silk scarves. Ah, I see. This was why she had a four-poster bed. Now it became obvious to me. I snatched the scarves out of hand. "I expected better of you, DeeDee. I can't let this type of behavior go unpunished. Not only have you ruined your shirt, you should have never kissed that boy Tommy in the first place. Now, put your hands out."

She dutifully put her hands out, her cum-covered lower lip trembling in fear and shame. I took one of the scarves and tied it firmly, but not tightly, around her wrist. I then did the same with her other wrist. "Get over here, girl," I said, getting up from the chair and leading her over to the bed. I pulled down the covers and stacked some pillows up near the headboard. She climbed onto the bed and lay on her back, extending her arms out to each side. It was obvious Deanna had done this many times before. I took the end of the scarf on the arm nearest to me and tied it around one of the top posts, and then walked around the bed and did the same to the other one, pulling her arms far out to each side.

"Hold your foot up, bad girl." She raised one foot and I tied another scarf around her ankle, just above the strap of those wickedly sexy Mary Janes. I did the same to the other foot and then fastened the scarves to the posts at the bottom corners of the bed. As I pulled her legs apart, her sinfully short kilt rose up on her full thighs, giving me a glimpse of bright red panties beneath. She was now totally spread out before me, a willing recipient of anything her Daddy wanted to do to her. She was tied firmly in place, but not painfully so. I left enough slack in the scarves so that I could move her up or down on the bed a little bit, if I wanted to.

I looked down at her, really getting into the scenario we were playing out. She looked incredibly sexy in the tight schoolgirl outfit, her overly-tight shirt gaping open at the buttons over her midsection, her plaid skirt barely covering her red-pantied pussy, her sexy legs covered by the white stockings that ended just above her cute dimpled knees. And those pigtails—those cute girlish pigtails and the little girl perfume. The whole thing had the air electrified with the sinfully luxurious feeling of illicit sex.

I climbed onto the bed and kneeled beside her spread-eagled form, running my fingers slowly up her stocking-clad leg from her toes to her soft inner thighs. "You've been a bad girl, DeeDee." I ran my hand further up her body, running my fingers over her beautiful tits straining at the white fabric of her tight shirt, gobs of cum splattered all over it. "And you've ruined this shirt. What am I going to do with you?"

"You're not going to tear it off me, are you, Daddy?" She looked at me wide-eyed, fear in her eyes. I moved closer, bringing my other hand up and tracing the fingertips of each hand along the edge of each side of the open shirt, from the collar down until my hands met where the shirt was buttoned just below her lacy red bra. I gripped each side tightly.

POP! POP!...POP! POP!

The buttons flew everywhere as I tore her shirt open, exposing her gorgeous body beneath. Her chest was heaving as she breathed raggedly, her ample tits within the jam-packed red lace bra quivering enticingly.

"I think I've soaked my panties right through as well. I'm sorry, Daddy." Her backside was squirming about on the sheets, and I could tell she badly needed to come.

I got off the bed and went down to the bottom, crawling on my knees between her widely spread legs. "I'm not too happy about that DeeDee. I better see what's going on down here." I reached forward and slid my hand up her soft supple thigh, loving the feel of that exquisitely soft skin under my fingertips. As my hand started to disappear beneath the hem of her kilt, I could already feel the sticky dampness on her inner thighs. Fuck, if she was this wet down her, her pussy must be absolutely soaking. My fingers slid higher, getting wetter and wetter until I reached her panties, where I stopped to trace my fingertips along the edge of one leg opening.

"It feels pretty wet alright. I think Daddy needs to slip in here and see exactly what's going on."

"Okay, Daddy. I'm sorry," she said demurely, but eagerly nodding her head up and down. I pressed my fingertips beneath the leg opening and slid them sideways, right onto her plump juicy cunt-lips. Fuck, she was right, she was just gushing. Her whole mound was soaked with her juices, and I could feel her sodden panties pressing against the back of my hand. I reached forward with my other hand, and then took a firm grip of her panties.

RRRRIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

The sound of the damp garment shredding filled the air as I tore it away from her body. I stretched and pulled at it again as the fabric continued to tear until, at last, it came free and I held it up, the red piece of silky material now in tatters.

"You've ruined these too, little girl. I better look closely to see what's going on down here." I flipped her little kilt up, exposing her hot wet pussy. As expected, Deanna was totally clean-shaven, which helped with the little girl image she was trying to personify. Her loins glistened hotly, showing how wickedly turned on she'd been by everything that had happened so far. Her alluring womanly scent filled the air, and I breathed it in deep, luxuriating in the earthy aroma as it drifted across my senses. I looked down at her splayed out midsection, licking my lips in anticipation. She had full meaty pussy-lips, and I could see the swollen red spire of her clit peeking out from its hooded sheath. Her cunt looked red and puffy with arousal—this was a woman that needed to come badly.

"I think Daddy better see what's making you so wet down here." I reached forward and traced my fingertips along the line of her wet pink labia. She quivered wantonly under my touch, so I slipped a finger right up inside her weeping little box. Even with her legs tied the bedposts and spread open to each side, she was still able to shift her hips provocatively from side to side as I started to finger-fuck her.

"It's pretty wet alright," I said, watching her eyes close in bliss as I started to work her over. "I better go deeper to see where the problem is." I slipped in a second finger and started to saw the two of them along the roof of her pussy, rubbing salaciously over the upper folds of flesh inside her. In her excited state, that was all it took.

"Oh fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," she moaned deeply, an intense orgasm starting in the moist tissues on the underside of her sensitive clit and blossoming like an atomic bomb throughout her body. She started to flail away as the deliciously agonizing sensations of her climax wracked her body. The bed was creaking as she pulled at her constraints, her hips bucking up to meet my fingers as I continued to saw them in and out of her gripping cunt. I could feel my hand becoming awash with her juices, the warm nectar flowing from within her. She came for a long time, and I knew she needed it. Finally, as the quivering sensations started to wane, I slowed my moving fingers, but kept them inside her. I looked up at her, her eyes hooded in rapture as she lay there breathing raggedly, her beautiful tits heaving in the sexy red lace bra, a fine sheen of perspiration glistening on her pretty face.

"I'm still not sure what's wrong with my little girl." With my fingers still inside her gooey twat, I reached up with my thumb and rolled it over the swollen nubbin of her enflamed clit. "I think I better check again."

"Ohhhhnnnn..." Deanna let out a deep groan as I started to work her over once more. I got comfortable between her widely spread thighs and really went at it, using both hands. I took my time, bringing her time and again to the heights of ecstasy before slowing, teasing her to the point where she was whimpering like a little baby. I slid my fingers deep into her at the same time as I rolled my thumb through the syrupy wetness oozing from her slit, and then brought my slippery thumb up to concentrate on her throbbing clitoris. As soon as I touched the sensitive little button, she twitched spastically and moaned loudly. She came hard, and then I kept at it for another half hour or so, bringing her to four more cunt-gushing orgasms. Finally, I stopped as she collapsed into the soaked sheets, her whole body covered with perspiration from her exertions. But now, I was ready to go again, my cock diamond-hard and needing to cut into something hot and wet.

"You've been a bad girl, DeeDee, kissing that boy Tommy like that. It's time for Daddy to show you what a bad little girl like you is good for." With her arms and legs still tied to bedposts and her body spread-eagled out before me, I moved closer between her spread legs, taking my rampant cock in hand and pointing it towards her beckoning cunt.

"Be careful, Daddy. I'm a virgin," she gasped out, lifting her head to look down between her spread legs, over 10" of hard thick cock rearing up before her.

"I'll take what's mine, little girl," I replied menacingly, really getting into it. I pushed down on the top of the rigid shaft, nestling the enflamed head between her hot pink pussy-lips. I shifted forward, watching the wet petals of her labia spreading out to circle my flared cock-head wantonly. I pushed harder, her labial curtains stretching and stretching as they fought to accommodate the tremendous girth.

"Oh fuckkkkk," she groaned, a deep animalistic growl coming from deep inside her. I could tell this sound was coming from Deanna, all thoughts of DeeDee washing away as I started to drive more of my rock-hard prick inside her. With the massive knob trapped inside her clutching pussy, I released my cock and leaned forwards, my body poised over hers.

"Daddy's coming home, Baby," I said, flexing my hips back slightly and then driving them forwards.

"OHHHNNNN," she moaned loudly as I stretched her insides, mercilessly sliding inch after inch inside her. Her body was flexing and twisting like crazy, but the hot wet tissues inside her were gripping me like a hot buttery fist. Her cunt was pulling at me, the muscles inside her sending a tantalizing rippling massage along the length of my buried prick. I still had about three inches left to go. I paused for a second and then pressed forward, wanting those tight wet tissues inside her to yield and let me all the way in.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Deanna gasped out loudly as I thrust forth. I could feel the hot oily tissues inside her parting reluctantly as I forced myself all the way in, my balls coming to rest against her backside as the knob of my cock rubbed hotly against her cervix.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEE..." she groaned loudly as she started to come again. She was shaking like a ragdoll as I rolled my hips, totally impaling her with every hard inch of my cock. She came like crazy, and I could feel her juices running out of her and down over our connected bodies where I knew they were puddling messily on the sheets.

I had never fucked anybody who'd been tied up before, and I found it alarmingly exciting. I knew she wanted it this way, so I drew back and started slamming it into her, fucking her with long deep strokes.

"OH MY GOD," she moaned again as I kept hammering away. She came again, and I could feel her body shaking like mad, the bed creaking in protest as my body slammed down onto hers, nailing her deep into the mattress. I was so aroused, I knew I wouldn't last long. Her talented cunt gripped down on my plundering dick once more, the hot wet tissues pulling at me like a fist. I felt my balls drawing up close to my body and knew I was close. I looked at her flushed face, still covered with my pearly cum from the last time I'd painted her. I knew what I wanted to do. I pulled out of her incendiary depths and quickly scrambled up over her until I was straddling her midsection.

"Here's another one for my baby girl," I said, surprised I was still able to stay in character. I wrapped my hand around my dick and pointed it right at her flushed face, just as I started to go off. A long milky ribbon shot through the air, landing with a splat on her cheek and almost filling her eye socket. A second, and then a third white rope shot forth, the heavy strands crisscrossing her face in a bizarre mosaic. I kept jacking away at my cock, pointing it downwards now as I unloaded all over her gorgeous tits. I pumped out a number of shots there, and then went back to her pretty face. I stroked vigorously, wad after syrupy wad of cock-sap raining down on her soft skin. Finally, the tingling sensations of my climax dwindled, and I shook out the final remaining drops of silky cum right onto her lips. I reached forward and scooped the wad of cum out of her eye socket, slipping my cum-coated fingers between her lips. She eagerly licked off every tasty morsel.

"Oh my God, that was incredible. I've never been fucked like that in my entire life. I can't believe how many times I came," she said softly, her chest still heaving as she fought to regain her breath.

"Daddy's not done yet," I said lewdly. "Is my little girl ready for more?"

Deanna looked at me wide-eyed, surprised after the intensity of the session we'd just had that I could still want more. "I...I...," she stuttered.

"Sure you do. Daddy wants to show his little baby what else he expects from her." She didn't complain as I pushed the pillows up against the headboard and then shifted her body up a bit so she was sitting partially against it, her legs still tethered to the two corner posts of the bed. I straddled her body once more and fed my spent cock into her hot wet mouth. As I slowly fucked her face, I reached up and took ahold of the headboard, flexing my hips back and forth as her beautiful mouth worked its magic, two loads of cum now decorating her face.

Once I was fully hard again, I pulled my cock out her sucking mouth and lifted myself off of her. I untied the scarves from the four bedposts, and then turned her around until she was lying on her back with her head at the bottom edge of the bed. In this position, I retied her, once more having her beautiful body splayed out before me for my pleasure. I slipped a pillow beneath her head, and then pulled her slightly towards me, until her head hung slightly over the bottom edge of the bed.

"Time for Daddy to work on that pretty little mouth of yours again. Open wide, Baby," I said as I stood at the foot of the bed and pushed down on the top of my throbbing pecker. With milky wads of cum dangling off her face, she eagerly opened her mouth into an inviting 'O'. I fed my cock right in between her parted red lips, sliding it deep into the hot wet tissues inside her mouth. With the engorged knob locked tightly in her mouth, I reached down with both hands and spread the cum I'd shot onto her all over her tits. I left her bra on, but slid my gooey fingers right down inside the lacy edge and rubbed the milky fluid all over the soft warm mounds. My slippery fingers toyed with her nipples, feeling them stiffen even more as I rolled them between my thumbs and forefingers.