The Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, suck my cock." I moaned to you. "You're going to suck me until I come."

A moan rose from deep in your throat in reply, and I continued to guide your motions, fucking your face at a steady pace as I felt the arousal rising slowly, it seemed, from deep in my body. As your mouth served me, your hands rose as if to touch my shaft, and they were brought up short barely to your waist as the silk tie tightened between your legs and contacted your pussy. As if you didn't understand, you reached again, pulling the bindings tighter, and I saw the smooth fabric slip between your wet puffy lips. A soft moan vibrated around my cock in your mouth, and you began to rock on your knees as you sucked me, riding the smooth taut cord of my tie, sliding your swollen clit back and forth across the thin strand. The sight of your bid to achieve satisfaction excited me, and I felt the come rising through my cock, threatening to burst into your mouth.

If I closely monitor the level of my arousal, I have the ability to pause my orgasm a fraction of a second before climax, in that brief interlude between the rising crescendo of sensation and the start of the contractions that send my come spurting out. If I time it right, a full load of thick semen will flow from me, sometimes accompanied by a minor contraction or two, but I remain turgid and unsatisfied, still ready for more. The longer I wait, the more the orgasm subsides, and I can continue to fuck during the time it takes for my orgasm to build again. The release I ultimately obtain is intense, and consists of a second nearly-full load, draining me completely. As I grasped your hair and fucked your face, my orgasm neared, reaching that pivotal moment. I pulled you away and placed the head of my tool at the entrance to your open mouth, against your lower lip. Without touching it, my cock gave one small twitch and hot semen poured out over your tongue, flowing back into your mouth, one thick drop escaping to dribble out over your lip and slide slowly down your chin. You continued to slide along the silken source of your own pleasure. After a few seconds, I grasped my cock at the base and ran my fingers upward, stripping the remaining come from the shaft into your waiting mouth, and you obediently swallowed as you shuddered slightly with your own orgasm, mewing quietly as the waves of pleasure swept through you. I knelt to untie the stretched and wet tie from the desk leg, and picked you up, kissing your tender warm mouth and tasting myself on you.

With my rigid cock bobbing in front of me, I led you around to the back of the desk, and gently but firmly pushed you belly-down on the smooth surface, bending you at the waist. Once again, the tie was secured to the leg on the front side of the desk, holding you down with your round ass fully exposed to me. I walked back behind you and pushed your feet apart, relishing the view of your fucking beautiful ass, framed by the thigh-high fishnets, the wet opening of your cunt visible between your cheeks. Without hesitation I stepped forward to slide my stiff dick up and down your wet slit, lubricating myself in preparation. Steadily but slowly, I slipped my full length into your well-lubricated sleeve, and you responded with a low, pleasured moan. I started a steady rhythm of pulling almost all the way out, then plunging back into you as deeply as I could, slapping against the soft flesh of your ass, amazed at the wetness flowing from you. I could see the pink puckered ring of your asshole, and, using some of your plentiful juices as lubrication, began gently circling the entrance with my thumb. As the speed of my fucking slowly increased, I also increased the pressure of my thumb on your ass. The heat of your pussy carried your scent to my nostrils. Your cries rose in pitch and volume, and the sight and sound of you aroused me intensely. As I pushed the tip of my thumb inside you, you nearly screamed, and your pussy clenched and spasmed, wave after wave of sensation washing over me. My own orgasm peaked, and I rode you hard, slamming into your hot cunt as hard as I could, shooting my come deep inside you. Finally spent, I collapsed on your back, and the scent of your perfume on your neck replaced the smell of sex in my nose.

After several moments, I stood and gently pulled out of your body with a quiet sucking sound. Quickly, I untied your hands and almost carried you to my desk chair, where I sat and pulled you onto my lap and held you, all aggression completely fucked out of me. Our breathing slowed, and I could feel our mixed juices running from you onto my leg. You turned your face to mine and gave me a quick soft kiss on the lips.

"You know, all you had to do was ask," you said quietly. We both started to laugh, and you settled back into my arms.

12