The Fair Traveller Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can he love you like this?" She asked me.

"No." I answered breathlessly.

"Could he ever love you like this?" She asked.

"No." I answered wordlessly, shaking my head.

"Wake up ma'am!" She shouted.

I looked at her in pure bafflement.

"Ma'am you need to catch your flight!" She shouted in Henry's voice.

And I woke up. It was morning, the light streamed through the cracks in the curtains. I looked around but Clare wasn't in my bed. And the only fingers in my pussy were mine.

I groaned in disappointment.

I spend most of the trip trying to convince myself that I wasn't a lesbian and that I did indeed get my kicks from a good old fashioned penis. My reasons were;

1: Jet-lag. I was just tired from Jet-lag and that messed with my head.

2: It was just the atmosphere of the pub.

3: I was more than slightly drunk.

4: I haven't had sex in a while.

I also told myself that when I get home I should just ride Chaz like a pony. Yeah I wasn't convinced it would work either.

It was during the flight I fell asleep again, and I dreamed once again.

I rode my favourite white horse through along the forest path, Dense forest flanked me on either side. My long dress flowed in the wind as I sped through the woods, Riding side saddle as befitted a princess like myself. I knew I was a princess because of the shining golden tiara that sat on my head, Not moving despite my hair being whipped about by the air that rushed past me.

I slowed my horse as I entered a clearing in the wood. At its center was a large round pool of shimmering blue water. I stopped my horse at the water's edge and climbed down, my feet only a few inches from the cool water. I unclipped my dress, Pulling it off of my shoulders it slipped to the ground revealing my simple bra and panties. Leaving my creamy skin open for the world to see. It was then that I heard it, A deep heavy breathing behind me. I slowly turned to see a green skinned barbarian orc, With Chaz's face. Well at least it fit.

He was looking at me with barely contained lust. I tried to cover myself up with my arms as I tried to pull my dress back up. Orchaz lept over to me grabbing my arms and pulling them wide, I tried to fight but he was to strong. He let go of one of my arms and brutally pulled my bra free from my body. I screamed and beat my free arm on his chest but to no avail. He did the same to my panties leaving me completely nude and at his mercy. He growled and I saw his growing manhood. He forced me to my knees and he pulled his loincloth to the side. Revealing his pulsating green cock.

"UNHAND HER VARLOT!" Someone shouted.

Both myself and Orchaz turned our heads to see a knight riding a beautiful black charger. He was clad in shimmering steel armour wielding a long red lance.

Orchaz threw me to the ground a bellowed a challenge to the knight. Who simply kicked into their horses side, sending it charging towards my attacker. The knight lowered their lance, pointing it straight at Orchaz's chest. I turned away in horror as the point hit home. I heard a loud wet splatch and a guttural howl of pain.

I looked again to see that the knight had dismounted and was walking towards me, pulling at the straps on their armour.

"Oh thank you brave knight!" I cried as I ran toward them.

As I approached they finally pulled the strap free, The front of his armour fell to the floor revealing, Breasts? The rest of the armour fell to the floor with a series of loud clangs. Revealing a sumptuous, Naked female body. She pulled off her helmet and I saw the face of my saviour. It was Clare. I instantly pulled her into a deep kiss which she eagerly returned.

She gently pulled me to the soft forest floor. Her hands began an exploration of my body, First my ass, Then my breasts which elicited a gasp of pleasure from me. My own hands crept up her stomach and chest to envelop one of her milky white breasts, Topped with a red ruby of a nipple. I leant down to take it into my mouth but she stopped me. Pushing me to the floor completely, laying me flat.

She kissed down from my mouth, down my neck to my breast. She sucked on my nipple and I almost failed to hold back a moan of pleasure. She moved to my other breast, pulling a soft gasp from my mouth. She continued down, kissing my belly button, Occasionally licking and tasting my skin. Soon her mouth found my crotch and to my immense disappointment she passed over my pussy and began to kiss my thighs. As her lips graced my legs her hands moved up to my breasts and pulled on my nipples, this was almost to much and I moaned loudly.

Her lips moved up to my pussy and she kissed my soaking wet clit.

"Clare!" I gasped loudly.

She kissed my clit again and I couldn't help but moan loudly with pleasure. She continued to probe my pussy and I panted with lust. I could feel my orgasm building up behind my pussy, I just needed one more push to reach it.

Clare pushed her tongue deep into me and that was it. I almost screamed as I came, Juices gushed out of me as Clare brought me to new heights of pleasure.

"Oh god Clare." I moaned happily. I looked down at her expecting to see a face lit up with ecstasy. But all I saw was sadness. Word she stood up and walked out of the forest clearing. I tried to follow, to stop her but my legs wouldn't work. All I could do was look on in desperation as she left me alone.

I woke up with a start. I looked around my private booth on the plane (first class had never been more worth it). I was alone. I felt the dampness at my crotch and on my fingers. And I realised two things. 1: I had ruined this bed. 2: I needed to get laid properly, big time.

But who did I need?

Continues in part 2!

12