The Fairy Tale Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lostzilla
Lostzilla
13 Followers

I was afraid the cat had got my tongue again, but I managed to whisper "No."

"I have to grade some papers," she said, "but then after that I'm yours until whenever you have to leave. You can even spend the night with me if you want."

"Alright," I said in another whisper, nodding my head to reinforce my acceptance of her offer. "I've never felt such powerful feelings before. I don't really know how to deal with them." My words came out of my mouth so softly that I worried for a moment if she had heard them all.

"Don't worry," she replied with almost the same low softness, which left me reading her lips more than hearing the words themselves. "I feel the same way. But I think we'll manage."

Tammy did let me pay my share of the bill, and then we walked out.

"You'll follow me over?" she asked as we got to her car.

"Yeah," I replied.

She looked torn and tormented as she appeared overcome by some desperate feeling. Her face looked like I felt, and I wanted so badly to throw my arms around her and kiss her without a care as to who saw us, but I fought that feeling and waited instead for her to hopefully say whatever was going to be said next. After a few moments of looking at each other as we had been doing, she took a step towards me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"When we get to my place," she said with such an intense passion in her voice that it appeared to be the cause of what sounded like her voice breaking as she spoke, "and when we get inside, I'm going to give you a kiss you'll never forget."

"I hope I can wait that long," I said nervously. "We'd better hurry, because I don't think I can deal with this anymore."

"Me neither," she replied as she moved her hand to the side of my face. "Just one thing. I know I'm going to give you my heart tonight. I know you have the whole rest of your life ahead of you, and it's so unfair of me to ask you this." Her eyes filled with fluid, and almost immediately the first tear fell to her cheek and began moving down her face. "But I'm willing to give myself to you tonight, and I won't hold anything back. And all I ask in return is that you don't hurt me."

That was it. I couldn't stand it anymore, and I embraced her as tightly as I was able before sending my lips crashing into hers with an energy I was no longer able to control. Never before had I known such a fire burning inside me, and the passion with which I unleashed myself on her still gets me every time I think about it. Her body fell back up against the side of her car as I struggled to kiss her harder and deeper than nature would allow. I could hear her passionate whimpers as our tongues waged vicious combat like battle-hardened soldiers determined to win this struggle.

"Wow, mommy!" came the voice of a small child. "Look at the way they're kissing!"

I instinctively stopped kissing Tammy and looked at the mother who continued to walk passed us with her child in tow, but it was obvious from the look on her face that she was a definite prude who undoubtedly thought we should have been kissing somewhere else. I maintained a steady smile on my face until the woman drove away, and then I looked at Tammy as we both started laughing.

"That was funny," she said. "But we'd better go because I was really enjoying that, and I don't want to wait too long until I'm enjoying it again."

"Okay," I replied. "Just let me say this. I promise, with all my heart, that I will never, ever do or say anything to hurt you. Ever."

Tammy put her hand back up alongside my face. "I want to tell you something," she said, "but maybe it's too soon."

"I think I know what you want to say," I replied. "And I know I feel the same way."

"Then let's make it special and save it for another time."

"I agree."

"Now let's go because I really want to be in your arms again. And the next time we kiss, we're not stopping for anything."

I gave Tammy another brief, passionate kiss before heading to my truck. I followed her back to her place as a raging desire flooded throughout my body, and even my blood seemed to boil because of it. The thought that this was my teacher I was about to make love to came and went, but always there was just this beautiful woman with whom I had now fallen so madly in love with. Every fiber of my being yearned for her. My heart, so much more than my genitals, ached for her. And so long as she was willing, nothing on Earth would stop me from pouring out my love on her. An emotional earthquake had taken place within our bodies, and now a tsunami of passion was closing in on us.

Lostzilla
Lostzilla
13 Followers
12