All Comments on 'The Faithful Secretary Ch. 03'

by Ikay

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A fun read

The encounter at the office could be a very funny scene in a movie, R rated of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yeah,

another greedy asshole. Oh, what to do? What to do? Who to fuck, who to fuck? Hope he get's neither but I'm sure greedy ass ends up having both living together and pleasuring him in the standard male utopia. Hot anal though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what a double standard.

ok story..could be developed alot more.

do have to roll my eyes at the old...'the wife lets herself go' attitude. men never change...never gain weight or start to not measure up over the years huh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sucks

the story sucks......trite, motivation weak, writing poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crap

title says it all

~

Gary (garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An Explanation....

I would suggest that he goes home, eats the dinner, then fuck her roughly again. In the morning, he finds her acting all sexy and minxish, and realizes that she is a woman who says she wants her lovemaking soft, but needs it hard and rough to make her feel like she's making her husband feel like a man. He reveals to her that she makes him feel so manly that he not only can fuck her like this, but also needs it elsewhere (at the office with the secretary, hopefully). After thinking about it, she not only grants him permission to get it elsewhere but she takes it upon herself to go to the secretary and asks her to help keep her husband from straying elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This guy is an arrogant ass. How dare his WIFE come to his office without calling! How dare she inturrupt his AFFAIR! I hope his wife catches him and takes him to the cleaners in the divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous