Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 18 years ago
Now we're hetting somewhere!

The Game is afoot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it's getting real good now

only thing that kills the momentum is waiting for the next chapter.

So far a good read, few spelling errors, but overall it is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh Yeah,

This is getting very good KK. I do love a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nicely crafted.

The ducks are all in a row now!

The build-up is great on this. Certainly one your better stories (and you have a lot of great ones!)

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

Great story!

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Good story continues

So far my guesses have been right, but I don't know about the wife's part for sure in my mind. That’s a bit of drama and nice break point.

Again thanks for the story.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Still got me

Still got me on the edge of my seat. I am waiting but dreading the end, I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please in part 4

don't cut Erica any slack. I am begging you. It is time for her to pay. It did not escape me you are implying possibly she has not slept with Bill yet. But she has betrayed her husband in many other ways. Even if Bill blackmailed her, would it justify what she has done? As for Bill and Mike, I hope you skin them alive! As always great job.

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
The train hasn't left the station yet, Harry

KK is not the Celt, Ohio or any of the other RAAC (reconciliation at any cost) author. Read his other stories. I'm keepin' the faith on this one!

Write on, K.K.!

rgraham666rgraham666almost 18 years ago
Your story…

Has been mentioned on the New Stories Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's coming together

K.K. is a master. The story is coming together quite well, and many of the unanswered questions from chapters 1 and 2 are now answered. Additionally, it seems that David and Jeff's new company is on the wat to becoming a predominant one in the industry.

However, I still do not understand how the involvement of Erica with Bill Nelson could have become so strong. Had they seen each other between their undergraduate years at Binghamton and (now) in Chicago? Is this a story that includes mind control (by Bill over Erica)? What is the exact source of the Erica-Bill attraction?

What about Mike. Was he simply being used by Bill Nelson? His he nothing more than a figurehead for his failing company?

RAG

Len BeeLen Beealmost 18 years ago
Don't Forget Mike

K.K., this is a great read. I have only one request, that you do not forget Mike the ass. Get a little (or a lot of) revenge on that jerk as you bring down the rest of that bunch of backstabbers.

Len Bee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just waiting

This story is slow paced, so I've been waiting for it to be finished to read it completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
little slow but still good!

this is a little slower than some of the others you have written, but I still am enjoying it. Man it is unbelieveable how some guys are ready to kill the wife even before she has a chance to explain her involvement in her husbands troubles. I guess it has never happened to me and that makes my outlook different. I do like happy endings though. Keep up the good work, you are my favorite author here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Time

KK,

I really hope you end this with one of your better revenge acts. They all deserve to be punished severly. Thanks for a very good story.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Harry,

Normally I'm not one to tell anyone too wait for the ending, but we might want to wait to see how the ending turns out. Something tells me it might work out better than you think.

So far it's a pretty interesting read and so far Dave Beckman is the only one able to hold his head up. Kinda like the way KK wrote it so that he called and pretended to be in the lobby when he was no where close to where she was.

This might be worth looking over and waiting for the ending (^_^)

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please

no reconcilliation.Why not let Dave divorce her(IF she is having an affair with Bill) and marry Bill's soon to be EX wife.What is Mikes real part in this?He hired a man that had been fired by IBM,even an apparently income boss would not do this(?).Is there more to be revealed,and is there a link between Bill and Clinton?Excellent story KK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
cant wait for four

excellent can't wait for four

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hurry up with chapt.4

I hope you hurry with chapter 4 because i want to see you stick it to those cheaters and dbs really good then go after mike and stick it up his good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One of the Best

This is one of your best segments so far.You have made it quite clear that Bill is definitely a bad guy but you have still left an opening for Erica. Is she cheating wife who betrayed him or is she loving wife who is stupidly trying to help him by playing up to Bill so that he will help David. Wives have sometimes done dumb things in the name of love. Only K.K. Can tell us in chapter 4. Can hardly wait. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story chapter

I like this story. Many nice touches. I especially liked the call to the room saying he would be right up. What a neat thing to do.

I like detective/mystery stories which occur in the section. I am not a fan of whimps or cuckolds. I do not excuse cheating by either maried males of females. I like at the least some degree of pay back for cheating in this circumstance. You seem to be including all these elements.

Thank you.

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I May Have to Eat My Words

KK,

I'm not letting you off the hook entirely, but maybe I won't have to use the C word anymore if you take this where I think you are. One thing, though, you don't really delve into the sex that much. If David is going to find out she's a cheater, if she is one, will you at least describe how they made love with some details.

Another thing, since David is going to be worth so much money now, make sure he has the proper evidence against Erica or she makes out with half of everything in the end. Not a good way to end. Just a thought.

Like I said before, I'll refrain from the C word for now. Don't let me or rather us down!

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Second post

If this story is on successive days then the Author has already written the whole story and submitted it so what he intended is already out there (it’s in the can) as I think most already know.

I’m sure his only problem is the not confronting Erica with his knowledge when he got a hold of her at the LA hotel. She hasn’t been up to then with Bill since he moved to town, but did he wait to long to let her know the truth about it being Bill who is sabotaging everything. He may be sorry he wasn’t proactive when he knew the story on Bill as Erica is in the dark and she is trying to get his job back. My guess because of all the love he gets from Erica and her good bye, of how much she loves him, before the trip to LA

(Boy, would that be a stupid and untrusting wife in her husbands abilities no matter now much crap Bill is spoon feeding Erica. She has no faith or trust in her husband as she has shown through the story, taking another mans word and evaluation of her husband)

That’s my suspicion as for many other readers. Let’s see what KK has for us tomorrow.

Great fun and entertainment

PT

MatAbrahamMatAbrahamalmost 18 years ago
Old Wine in an old bottle

The first two chapters is about the FALL of David. The third starts on the RISE aspects. Erica had called David ... such a loser. She has been in contact with Bill Nelson. Obviously Bill has played on Erica's fears and tried (acted)to be sympathetic.

It is to be seen as to whether Erica has discovered what Bill is really upto and is planning some sort of an expose? Or has she been convinced that she can meet Bill in Los Angeles and help her husband.

What I am looking forward to is David's revenge not only on Bill but to read as to how he treats Mike. Also where does Erica end up !!

Anyway eagerly await to read the last chapter -- word by word !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
On the eage of my seat

I've read quite a few stories here and this is one of the best I have read. The story dosen't have to have a lot of sex to keep a persons attention. I keep looking forward for the next instalment. Keep up the good work but I would bet this one will be hard to beat. Thanks for the suspence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This is a very good story, but it is dragging

like a snail. I will have to wait like the others for Chapter 4. I do think that Erica, Bill and Mike are all in this together. Erica gets a free fuck and Bill and Mike get to fuck her and make a chuckhold out of David. Erica is a woman that cannot be trusted. David should split the sheet with Erica, but his new partners need to know about their pending ex marriage so it can be written out of the new partnership. This would protect Don and Jeff. David should let Bill's wife know everything he has found out including Bill's trip to LA where Erica is suppose to be having classes. The only think I know is that Mike cut off his nose in spite of his face when he hired Bill and made him manager. There has to be something between the two of them because Mike would not hire an unemployed backstabing person like Bill. Maybe Bill is married to Mike's daughter or they are blood related? It is good that the mighty fall and fall hard. It is also better when you catch your spouse in a lie and find out she is cheating on you. David, hang tough....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Harry and Risq

You guys are hysterical!

Risq was worried that Harry will stop reading the story and he asks Harry to Please wait! Then Harry says Oh well OK I will do it but I will definitely not going to enjoy it if my conditions are not accepted! LOL! YEA SURE! You guys enjoy commenting and each other at least as much as the story! Don’t worry Risq Harry will not only continue to read but will be the first to comment!

You guys can be a comic couple!

K.K. I usually wait to the end, but I laughed so much, I had to say something. Your story so far is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ok...Ok...you were warned to close it up. Now the

next installment better be all three pages about him setting Erica up for the fall...Good story but if I wanted all this intrigue I would read a tech manual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Chapter 4 of David Beckman has broken file

The file is broken for "The Fall and Rise of David Beckman Ch. 04" by K.K. (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=268118). The header is missing, and the text just ends in the middle of a sentence.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
Re: the previous commenter's problem

It must be a problem with your browser or possibly your computer as Chapter 4 of this story displays fine for me. Clear your browser's disk and memory caches and try reading that chapter again. Good luck.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Much better

The story moved along very well n this chapter. Now I am excited.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Diane

Frankly, I would have told Diane that the office told him that Bill was on VACATION, NOT at a conference, and that Erica just happened to be staying at the same hotel.

jott50jott50about 8 years ago

OH dam this is so good!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Second time through

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So far

My predictions are correct. The only one left is Erica and Bill. At this point the affair almost seems too obvious, but I guess I need to read on

Entertaining story so far.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Great story, can't believe that I haven't read it before. Great that he is going to burn Mike and Bill too. Now for Erica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fellas, I told you that KarenE was a sharp cookie and had it figured to the nth degree. good story, keep on keepin on. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story - very suspenseful. Can’t wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A busy Monday for the husband. Sad that he realized Bill could only have learned about thr Clinton Products deal from his wife Erica. Even if she did not do it on purpose or was trying to be helpful, looks really, really bad. Add onto that her springing the conference on her husband on the prior Wedne and his finding from Bill's wife that Bill found out the same evening and flew out to LA to same the hotel and it looks really, really bad. Her answering the phone as soon as she got to her hotel room with a "no" directed at someone else and hearing a man say "who is it?" must have been heart breaking to the MC. He played it extremely well, putting Erica on the defensive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous