The Fall of Ashlynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlynn opened up her eyes and through a blurry lens of sperm saw a crowd of aristocrats and servants clapping and smiling. In the front row Bree had been inserting a smooth polished wooden pole into Ashlynn, Bree had been the one to bring her almost to orgasm. The prince had led her with cum on her face, horny desperate for an orgasm, with a horse tail butt plug inserted deep into her rectum and with her hands cuffed behind her back to a crowd of all of the important people of the entire empire. Ashlynn mortified and helpless awkwardly gathered herself to her feet screaming cursing obscenities. She however had no where to go as the crowd surrounded her.

Bree was front and center with a very handsome man by her side, she ordered the guards to quell Ashlynn, the guards unhand-cuffed Ashlynn and retied her so that her legs were spread and put behind her neck in a very uncomfortable and exposed position. Bree Stood over Ashlynn who was awkwardly on the floor. Ashlynn's vagina and butt hole were exposed to anyone that could see, the once proud member of the aristocracy that cut down everyone was now tied with her feet behind her head with cum on her face a butt plug in her ass exposed for the world to see. Bree stood above the defeated Ashlynn to make a speech and for some reason the entire aristocracy was listening to Bree. Ashlynn was completely confused and humiliated, she yelled hysterical obscenities and would not let Bree speak, so Bree ordered the guards to remove Ashlynn's horsetail butt plug and insert it into her mouth, the guards did just that.

Bree then informed Ashlynn that she had in fact been tricked, the person she had sex with was the court Jester and not the prince. Ashlynn's eyes bulged out of her head and she made a muffled scream through her sour tasting butt plug gag. Ashlynn looked at the man she just was dominated by and saw him adorning a jesters hat and getting out his juggling equipment to entertain the crowd. Bree informed Ashlynn that the true Prince of Welslund had been courting her before her kingdom had seen the revolt and that she had orchestrated this entire event as revenge for her treatment by Ashlynn. Aslynn just sobbed completely defeated was able to spit out the butt plug gag and start to beg for forgiveness, simply so that maybe Bree would allow her out of her terribly painful bondage. Ashlynn saw the true prince, he was more handsome than she could ever imagine. Bree then said she was able to send off letters while she was in captivity under Ashlynn's control and that Ashlynn's adviser and merchant leaders were in on this plot. Then Bree explained that as Ashlynn left the guild leaders of her kingdom took over control and redistributed her stockpile of gold to the peasants and freed her slaves. Bree informed Ashlynn that she had nothing.

Ashlynn completely beset with anger just started to have what could only be described as a temper tantrum, screaming and cursing, the cum was now drying on her face. Ashlynn squirmed in vain trying to break free of her uncomfortable and exposing bondage. Bree told Ashlynn that she would have to attend her and the true prince's wedding the next day and that her fate would be decided on a later date.

Ashlynn now a complete hysterical wreck was untied as she stood up sobbing Bree smacked her in the ass repeatedly while tightly gripping her disheveled hair and commanded her to return to her quest quarters in the nude. Ashlynn ran away almost in a sprint as all of the aristocracy and lowly servants watched as her ass giggled as she ran across the great hall and up the stairs to her guest room. Many people smacked Ashlynn in the ass as she ran by making Ashlynn's ass red as she ascended up the stairs. Ashlynn heard uproarious laughter as she ran away, she was the laughing stock of the empire. She heard all the way from her room as the Jester shouted explaining the sexual acts that Ashlynn was willing to perform and did perform to entertain the crowd. Ashlynn knew that she would forever be branded as a harlot and a slut at least as long as she stayed in the jurisdiction of the empire.

The wedding was beautiful, it was the most lavish and romantic the kingdom had ever seen. Ashlynn sat as a guest of honor right in the front wearing a burlap sack as clothing. Her sobs could be heard as a smiling Bree kissed the true prince. Ashlynn looked around as members of the aristocracy clearly talked about her as they whispered in each other's ears. As a wedding gift the emperor restored Bree's kingdom to her family and gave Ashlynn's kingdom to the Prince. Ashlynn was stripped of her titles and all of her power and given to the Prince and Bree as a gift from the emperor.

Upon her unceremonious return Ashlynn was pelted with rotten eggs and vegetables by the peasants she formerly oppressed. Bree did not whip Ashlynn instead she just let her stay tied to a pole in the town square for hours naked and completely covered in egg and vegetable remnants.

Ashlynn was given the job of the gong farmer, which was a term used for people who clean the large castle toilets. The only way Ashlynn could get out of being a gong farmer was if she married someone. Ashlynn could be seen basically prostituting herself to any man who would have her just to try and get his hand in marriage, the whole kingdom knew of her sex acts with the Jester of Welslund so it was an easy job to convince men to lay with her, but a hard job to get them to marry her. Ashlynn dropped to her knees and begged men to let her give them fellatio to prove to them that she was worthy of marriage. Ashlynn's reputation was completely destroyed and her true pathetic and desperate nature was on complete display. She was not used to the work and humiliation of shoveling human dung out of a large stinky room. Unfortunately for Ashlynn she could not wash her stink off her body and she was very undesirable. There were many men that refused her requests at fellatio because of her stink, but many men that accepted. Eventually Ashlynn married a local merchant and fled with him down the silk road to start a new life in the near east. Rumor has it that the merchant only married Ashlynn because she agreed to regularly oblige his fetish of being human furniture for him and his guests. Bree often imagined Ashlynn her one time tormentor being a nude foot rest for some wealthy merchant.

Adorned in the castle halls was a regal painting of Ashlynn on her knees naked covered in manure begging a man on her knees. Below a caption red etched in stone "Ashlynn To Always Be Remembered as The Great Gong Farmer and Harlot of Alcalma"

12