The Fall of James

Story Info
He's captured by a group of men.
994 words
3.82
80.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Captured

James was always a weird guy, kind of the loner gothic type, and everyone thought he was pretty much insane, but it was only the image he prjected. A lot of people feared him, others thought he was just some little freak to pour their derision upon. James stood at 5' 5" and was, well, a thin pale Goth boy... hardly dangerous of body, only of mind.

It so happened that one Wednesday night at the street faire, James was sitting back enjoying a clove and watching people as they passed him quickly by, and he found himself approached by several large men, intent on hassling and making fun of him. They shoved him against the wall and insulted him for a while, all he did was watch them until one of them pulled a knife out. James lashed out and dug his nails deeply into the guys wrist, drawing blood and making him drop the knife. The whole group of them backed off a bit and James ran as soon as he got the chance, getting himself home.

When he woke up to his usual alarm of loud industrial music, he found himself unable to move. His eyes snapped open and he saw that he'd been tied tightly down to the bed, arms and legs spread wide. The men from the night before all in his room, the one with a now bandaged wrist playing with a knife rose to his feet "so the freak finally woke up eh? feeling allright?"

James snarled at them and struggled against his bonds "let me the fuck go!"

"or what? you'll say something to try and spook us out? fuck that... we're going to teach ya a few things, and yer going to pay for cutting me you little shit" James just froze, not sure what to do, laying there tied up in just his boxers, not sure what these guys wanted from him

the one with the knife advanced further towards him and sat on the bed "my name is Christian, freak. and yer going to be our personal little slut boy...." 8he traced the knife down James' chest all the way to his boxer. James went wide eyed "slut boy? who’s the freak here? what the hell?" Chris dragged the knife over James' package through his boxers and James promptly shut up. all the other guys leaving the room.

"now James, you can be a good cock whore for us, and you might have some fun and come to like it. Or you can be a naughty slut boy, and it'll all hurt a hole hell of a lot more..... now.... which are you going to be?"

James just stared at him, shocked completely until Christian grabbed him roughly by the balls "answer slut" James winced "yes! ok! I'll...i'll be good I swear!"

"that's a good boy" Chris let go of his balls and stood up, slowly stripping off his clothes until he was total naked aside from the slightly bloody bandage still around his wrist. Chris was well hung, and all the hair had been shaven from his lower regions.. making his little monster seem even more intimidating. James watched him, swallowing hard, wondering what he was going to make him do.

"you’ve always thought yourself so special, so intimidating, better than everyone else, haven’t you freak? well... yer going to learn that yer all yer worthy of is giving me and my boys some fun." he rested the knife at James' balls "now ya said you were going to be a good boy... yer going to suck my cock, if you bite it, I'll take yer balls off, got it?"

James nodded some, wishing he had some way out of this, closing his eyes. Before long he felt the head of Chris' cock at his lips, pushing at him for entry. he reluctantly opened his mouth and was rewarded with having the large cock forced deep into his mouth, making him gag* "suck on it slut, and work your tongue...do a good job and I might go easy on you when I take yer cherry later" James began sucking on it, trying not to choke on the large member, a couple tears falling from his eyes.

"oh yeah, good slut, I’m going to cum deep inside you... and you are going to swallow every drop" he slowly fucked James' face, pumping in and out as James did his best to suck him off. It didn't take long for Chris to moan out and shoot his load into James' mouth. James swallowed it all, a little bit pouring from the side of his mouth though.... and oddly, he found what he just did strangely arousing.

Chris pulled his cock from James mouth and grabbed James’ own semi-erect cock through his boxers "you liked that didn't you slut?" he grinned sickeningly. James looked away "n..no... of course not, that was revolting"

"well I think you did my little whore... hmmm... I just might use you even longer than i had planned." the idea frightened James a lot... excited him a little. He realized he had no idea what he had gotten into but knew that at least as long as he was entertaining they wouldn’t kill him.

The other four men filed into the room, Chris had James suck every one of them off. Each of their cocks spilling it’s load down James’ throat, and by the last one he was actually really enjoying it, wanting to get the man off, his own cock rock hard and tenting his boxers. When they had all finished he began to wonder what was happening to him. Then suddenly he felt a cloth be put over his face, and he quickly passed out into a troubled sleep.

this is my first shot at writing for literotica, and there is much more of this story to come. Any feedback would be appreciated, hope you enjoy.