The Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a deep internal cringe Carly felt the warm wetness smeared all over the girl’s crotch-plate, torn between two emotions. They had been in the cabin for well over two hours, it seemed, and the girl had been cut short of her climax on at least seven occasions that Carly had noticed. Now Carly felt so embarrassed that she was watching another girl being pleasured, yet she felt sorry for the poor thing, being teased so mercilessly by her cruel captors. Wishing there was something she could do to help, she found the three good fingers of her left hand massaging the girl’s inner thigh, rubbing in the moisture that had seeped out of her chastity shield.

Within seconds the girl was moaning out loud again, her legs held wide open as she ground her caged sex against Carly’s hand. Her tongue sought out Carly’s cheek, gently licking and kissing her as she delighted in her tortuous pleasure. For the first time Carly wished she still had her right hand, as she wound the hard black box over the girl’s shoulder to embrace her. This seemed to signal something in the girl, or in those who were tormenting her, as her body suddenly tensed against Carly, her face buried firmly into Carly’s neck, loud breaths of delight escaping her mouth.

Carly held the girl as tightly as she could with her right arm while her left hand cupped her wet sex, which hammered faster and faster into her hand as the silently screaming girl approached the most epic climax yet. The girl’s whispered screams rose higher and louder with the rapidly increasing thrusting of her hips until she powered into Carly’s hand like a wild animal, her warm juices seeping out from the edge of her sex shield, down her thighs and over Carly’s arm as she sought her climax. Eventually her thrusting became nothing more than a fierce judder and her breath caught in her throat, releasing a second later with a moan that made Carly’s insides crawl with sorrow. It was not a moan of pleasure or release, but of painful disappointment.

Carly felt the girl sag against her, hanging from her shoulder as lifeless as a satchel. Carly turned to look at her and saw tears begin to run over her down-turned face, leaving wet lines to her chin where they dropped onto Carly’s chest. She pulled her left hand free from between the girl’s legs, horrified at the shining wetness that covered her arm. She was about to wipe it on her own leg when the girl grabbed at it and took it to her mouth, hastily licking her fingers and hand clean while she sobbed.

Carly hugged the sobbing girl for several minutes, stroking her thin black hair with her good hand. Still the girl had said nothing, the only sounds quiet whispers of sorrow from her lips.

Gradually the girl began to calm down, and as she did Carly noticed another sensation beginning to take over her body. She hadn’t noticed the tickling currents on her nipples, clit and anus until they became strong enough to make her shift in her seat. Then she realised that her body had been pulsed for some time by the alien device, for as long as she had been holding her weeping companion, possibly longer. The sensation became strong enough that she felt her skin on her thighs begin to tingle and her blood pump faster, concentrating between her legs.

Unnerved, Carly realised that her alien masters were deliberately trying to make her horny, and to her dismay she realised it was working. Try as she might to remain still and comfort her companion, she found her legs refusing to obey, moving every few moments as if trying to shift the device that sat dormant in her sex. The girl seemed to notice this, and perhaps the change in her breathing too, because she lifted her head and stared longingly into Carly’s eyes, turning on the makeshift seat so that she was kneeling beside her.

Carly found herself staring back at the girl, suddenly afraid of the frail creature with those big, innocent red-rimmed eyes. Her embarrassment at seeing the girl being pleasured was overshadowed immediately by the embarrassment that she herself would soon be moaning and begging for release, and probably denied it like the poor thing that was gradually shifting towards her, eyes wide and mouth open, hungrily.

A moan forced its way out of Carly’s mouth when the tiny tongues began lapping at her outer lips, tickling her right where she wanted to be tickled despite her efforts to ignore her desires. She felt her legs shifting again, instinctively twisting her hips to try to increase the delightful sensations that her body was yearning for. The little tongues continued to tease her, tickling then moving to tickle elsewhere, then moving again.

The girl stood up, turning to face Carly with her legs apart, straddling Carly’s legs to sit on her shifting thighs. Carly tried to shrink away from her, back into the cold wall of the rocking carriage, but the girl kept moving in towards her, reaching out to take hold of her cheeks and cradle her head.

Carly shut her eyes and let her mouth drop open as the tongues expanded deep inside her without warning, flicking furiously at her insides and rubbing her g-spot as the current pulsed her clit. Almost immediately she felt a wave of pre-orgasmic energy pass through her body, sending what felt like a wall of moisture into her pussy to engulf the device that pleasured her. The part of Carly’s conscious mind that was still aware of her surroundings was horrified that she was unable to control herself in front of the tormented, abused creature that sat on her lap. Now the girl stared intently back, eyes wide, mouth open, gripping tightly onto Carly’s neck as she rocked back and forth on her lap. Warm moisture dripped out of her sex shield onto Carly’s thighs, running over them to the hard crate below.

Unable to deny her body’s demands against the flicking pleasure any longer, Carly let herself go, her hips suddenly thrusting back and forth on the crate. The girl slid down her thighs until her sex was pressed up against Carly’s belly, her legs bent with her knees on the crate either side of Carly. Warm, moist fingers ran up Carly’s back to hold her tight and the girl buried her face into Carly’s milky neck, whispering her muted moans into her ear in between gentle bites on her neck.

Sinking into a pit of pleasure and embarrassment, Carly sought for the only comfort near her and found herself hugging the girl on her lap, her good fingers buried in her thin black hair, holding onto her as a climax threatened to tear her away. It began deep in her pussy and spread out across her thighs and hips, travelling up her body like a wave of heat, overcoming her in sheer delight. And yet as Carly dug her nails into the girl’s neck, ready for her climax to break over her, the sensation halted, leaving her wide-eyed and terrified. It took her several moments to realise that she was screaming out loud, pleasured over and over again with the sensation a split-second before orgasm. Her pussy was quivering as if she wanted to contract, her legs were shaking violently with the effort despite the weight of the girl sat on them. Her fingers were dug into the girl’s neck, pulling her in against her efforts to pull away.

Carly’s mind became a whirlwind of torment as she desperately sought the orgasm that she was a split-second away from, if only something would let her go. That something she could not define, as the tongues still lapped at her insides and the fingers still rubbed her g-spot, tormenting it. It felt like invisible strings were attached to her soul, holding her over the edge of that abyss of orgasm and letting her hang there, staring into the pulsating chasm of pleasure without falling freely into it.

The girl began to pull away from her, and through her own tears Carly could see her face was a mixture of torment, delight and determination. Slowly her face moved in towards Carly until their lips almost met; Carly tried to shrink away from her, terrified suddenly of the girl’s forwardness and lack of restraint. The girl continued to push in until she felt the warmth of her soft lips, their moist delicacy, and the sudden unexpected electric tingling that they gave her when they touched. Suddenly she no longer felt afraid, for she felt an abrupt change in her body. Her mouth instinctively opened, her tongue immediately greeted by the girl’s, and again she embraced her as hard as she could. As Carly sank into the kiss, the strings holding her back broke away and she felt herself falling, down, down, down into the throes of orgasm. Her whole body was aflame as she came, jetting moisture out of the sides of her shield as she continued to squirt for as long as her orgasm continued. Her belly was a river of warm wet come from the girl’s sex, running between them as they writhed together in ecstasy, glistening in the darkness.

Eventually her orgasm subsided and Carly felt her mind re-awaking with a warm rosy glow. She seemed to be taking one deep inward breath, unable to breath out, continuously inhaling the scent of her joy and that of the girl on her lap, the vision of frail sweetness that had accompanied her on the tortuous journey into delight. She opened her eyes and there before her was that beauty, the girl who had openly taken to her and guided her into the kiss that had released them both.

Carly realised that the soft warm spots appearing all over her face were kisses, planted one after another from the girl on her lap. She reached up to her shoulders and lifted her gently away, looking into her big round eyes. She took a breath to speak: “What’s your name?”

The girl looked at her for a moment, her expression one of desire, as if she wanted to go back to worshipping Carly’s face with kisses. When Carly realised after a while that the girl wasn’t going to answer, she carefully let go. She felt the warmth from the girl’s soft pale skin as she leant back in to continue her kissing. As she moved in her mouth diverted slowly up to Carly’s ear, and very quietly she whispered: “Lonnie.”

Transport Depot 579

An hour or so later the train stopped, silence ringing in Carly’s ears as she sat still on the box, absently drawing little circles around Lonnie’s back with her good fingers while the silent girl held her tightly, still sat on her lap, kissing her face. Their bodies were drying in the arid chill of the carriage, but between their bellies remained a patch of stickiness, its scent rising between them, reminding Carly of what she had shared with the young girl, the only conscious human she had met since her capture.

The carriage tilted and rocked on its suspension, clanking loudly with each movement. Distant booms and shocks through the floor indicated heavy freight being hastily unloaded from the train. Carly jumped when the door opposite her slid noisily open and the smell of oil and hot machinery crept into the carriage; in contrast Lonnie seemed almost not to notice, still placing moist round kisses all over Carly’s neck, face and shoulders. A soldier-drone stood in the doorway, his bulk a black silhouette against a misty brown light beyond. He stepped aboard and walked towards Lonnie, grasping her firmly under her arms and lifting her away.

Carly saw an immediate look of sadness on Lonnie’s face as she was pulled from her embrace, her mouth a big sad O like her round eyes as her arms reached towards Carly like a child stretching in vain for a toy out of reach. The soldier walked backward out of the carriage and turned away from the door, disappearing down the misty platform. Another soldier stepped into the train just as soon as Lonnie was out of sight and stopped facing Carly.

A short wave of regret washed through Carly as she realised she may not see another conscious human again, or maybe not for some time in whatever alien environment she was put into. Part of her was at least comforted that there were other women in her situation, but the last look of deep sadness on Lonnie’s face, still implanted on her mind’s eye, was making her eyes heavy with tears which threatened to spill over her pale cheeks.

The soldier began to speak in a scratchy computerised voice. “Prisoner-Engineer 20801, you will work with Drone-Engineer 95462. You will learn the maintenance and repair of Transport Depot 579. Follow me.”

Carly stretched her legs and stood up, her body heavy with fear and anxiety as she wondered what her work involved. She looked around wide-eyed as she stepped off the train, taking in the utilitarian splendour of the station – a vast concrete structure filled with metal gantries, hissing machines and the loud clanking of trains. Cranes screeched noisily overhead, lifting huge crates from flatbed carriages and dropping them with a ground-shaking crash onto the hard floor of a storage area. Gusts of frosty cold air swept through the platform every few moments, contrasted by scalding blasts from vents on the sides of numerous machines and the general heat of the oily atmosphere.

The soldier marched towards a distant wall of the station, oblivious to the swinging gantries and cranes overhead that made Carly duck or jump as they arced out of the shadows all around them. Mist and smoke combined to form thick smog that filled the station, obscuring Carly’s view of the machinery around and giving it a surreal, almost organic quality which struck a strange fear deep into her heart.

The soldier began to ascend a steep and narrow rail-less staircase that switched back and forth through the smog as far as Carly could see. She stepped carefully up behind the soldier, trying not to look down as she cautiously lifted her false left foot up over the steps. The staircase climbed ever upwards through the smog until the platforms were lost entirely to her eye, invisible even through the mesh steps, and the trains were nothing but long black shadows far below.

Crane cables swung past on either side of the steps, once making Carly jump so much she nearly lost her balance. She dived to her knees, reaching for the floor with hands that were no longer as dextrous as her mind told her they were. A short scream left her mouth as she pressed herself tightly against the stairs, peering down through the mesh into the darkness below. Carly’s heartbeat thundered in her head as she regained her senses, looking up to see the soldier stopped and waiting for her, seemingly unaware of the vast distance between the narrow steps and the rails and platforms far below.

Eventually Carly and the soldier emerged on a wide mesh platform far above the floor of the station, completely hidden in the smog. Thick metal girders criss-crossed underneath the platform, supporting its grid-work floor. Powerful cargo cranes hung from the girder intersections, rotating back and forth underneath the mesh floor as they unloaded the cargo from the trains.

The soldier walked across the gantry until he reached an intersection where the mesh floor had been lifted upwards on a hinge; a bizarre alien technician stood over the open floor section, reaching into the exposed mechanics of a suspended crane. It turned its attention to the soldier as he approached and a brief alien conversation took place, none of which Carly understood. Eventually the soldier turned to address Carly: “You will now obey Drone-Engineer 95462. Failure to comply will result in punishment.” Without further hesitation he turned and set off towards the stairs.

Carly spent the rest of what felt like the afternoon with the Drone-Engineer 95462. It explained in a scratchy voice that she would be tasked with maintaining and repairing all systems in the transport depot. For the next ten days (or what it described as ‘assigned waking periods’) she would follow and learn from it, and then she would be left to maintain the depot on her own. It explained that Carly would work for ‘reward’, and would be rewarded at the end of each assigned waking period if all outstanding repairs were complete. She would be ‘remotely encouraged’ to work, and would be punished if she disobeyed commands or acted with negligence or incompetence.

With a sinking heart Carly wondered what all that meant, realising that inside she already knew. The aliens had already proved they could take complete control of her mind by tormenting her body with a combination of pleasure and pain, and they could easily make her work hard for her reward, as they already had done in the prison cell. She made a quick decision to resign herself to her fate for the time being, and make plans once she was more familiar with her surroundings for an alternative solution whenever such an opportunity might arise. After all, she mused, the aliens wanted her alive to work, which meant she would be safe at least for a short time, even if she was going to have to accept whatever tortures were inflicted upon her.

The Drone-Engineer made quick work of routine maintenance, working from a list of tasks on a small screen on its right arm. Carly realised that for the first time the screen on her arm was active and possibly showing the same list of tasks in a text she could understand. Indeed as she followed the drone and watched it complete some simple checks of the machinery it passed, so the list began to diminish until there were no tasks left to complete.

The routine maintenance for that ‘afternoon’ was limited to the cranes and other machinery suspended from the ceiling gantry of the transport depot. There was still plenty of complex machinery far below on the station floor and beyond, as it transpired that the station extended deep underground to include an automated locomotive service and repair station. Carly would not be expected to maintain the locomotives, but there were complex pendulous gantries that lowered the locomotives into the underground service bays as well as lots of other machinery that she would be tasked with servicing.

Once the tasks were complete the drone took Carly to her sleeping area. This involved a heart-stopping descent back down the narrow staircase to the station floor, pausing to blink back the vertigo at each switchback. Her sleeping area was a small room off of the station wall near the staircase, separated from the main platform by a black forcefield that would only allow access when she was required in the station or was ordered to return to her room.

The room was cool and almost silent when the forcefield was closed, in contrast to the constant screeching and booming of the station proper. Dull thuds shook the floor from time to time, but in some strange way Carly found it comforting, as she did the dry smell of concrete. The layout was identical to her cell in the medical centre, with a small hard bed against the far wall and a screen in one corner. A recharge canister lay on a suspended tray and a showerhead extended from a hatch in the ceiling over a drain set into the floor.

After the drone had left the screen ordered Carly to recharge and shower, before the lights dimmed to a dull night-glow, and she climbed tiredly into the bed, feeling comforted by the familiar feeling of the blankets against her skin, one of the few remaining constants of her life.

Carly lay still, staring at the wall. Tiny vibrations through the bed were the distant booms and crashes of the transport depot; it occurred to Carly that the alien’s industry never stopped or even slowed for nightfall, which was barely noticeable on their barren rock of a planet. Indeed, Carly could not recall having seen the sky since her capture. Gradually she got used to the constant sounds and began to drift off into a calm half-sleep, the first moment of tranquillity since she had arrived at the station.

Various half-dreams floated into Carly’s mind as she rested, filling her head with old memories distorted by her semi-conscious state. Friends began talking to her, discussing her situation, agreeing that the work was taxing and the load constant, but it was not a far cry from her original ambitions. They agreed that it could be far worse, for she was alive and healthy, and felt stronger than she ever had done before, even in the smoke and fumes of the station, where before she would have coughed and choked in the atmosphere.