All Comments on 'The Fallen'

by Acacia_wolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
flowergurl17flowergurl17about 11 years ago
it a good start

Its really a good start I hope u continue and not leave a unfinished story. Keep up the awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
inticing start

Please continue this story! I want so much to know what happens next.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

So far so good. I wouldn't mind reading more if your going to continue. I see a very promising story.

Acacia_wolfAcacia_wolfabout 11 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thank you so much for the comments and don't worry there's more of the story to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yaoi fangirl

Just reading your intro got me hooked, what a promising start( I hope theirs more?)

canndcanndabout 11 years ago

looking forward to more. One small note is start a new paragraph if the speaker changes. This is a help b/c it makes it clearer. I hope you describe the characters physically more. I like that it's different from most were stories in that they are humans who turn into a real wolf. the human form with wolf characteristics is interesting.

Was she just kidding when she said he was an angel and her brother had trouble telling these things? I see you have a society with supernaturals of different types so I figure they could have 'angels' there too. I'd love to hear more about this society and who it's made up of etc. So, keep writing and hope to see more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous