The Fallen One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and Carolyn are each holding a clamp each in their hands and are using their free hands to pull one swollen inner labia out as far as they can stretch it and clamping it and then doing the other one. Zooming in I can see the edges biting in and stopping the blood flow, making the surrounding areas swell even more. Moving as one, the girls are passing the chains under the thighs and over. Holding the "V" together, they pass the ends of the chains through it and are now pulling the labia open. When the chains are taut, they use the little hook at the end and clip it to a link. The Bitch is just hissing through her clenched teeth rapidly and as shallow as she can so the chains don't pull so much. I'm taking this opportunity to switch cams and look right into her pussy. It pulses with the blood flow and the wetness glistens from the overhead lights. I can see the outlines of the blows from the crop earlier and the detail is so clear, I can make out the shading of pink from the lightness of her vaginal canal and getting darker where the blood has engorged the area to a deep red and the purpled flesh of her labia. Modern technology, ya' gotta love it.

I can see on cam 4 that Rachel and Carolyn are choosing their next toys to use. Rachel has what looks to be a wand in her hand. She's switching it on and pressing a button. Nice, a Tesla zapper. Lots of volts. I can hear it crackle as the little lightning bolts dance inside the clear plastic. Carolyn is agreeing with the choice and is looking for something, I guess, to compliment it. She has selected something similar and is plugging it in. When she flicked the switch I could hear the intense vibration from my speakers. I know Bitch liked her vibrator when we were together, but that was nothing compared to this. This is industrial strength vibration, the kind that could knock the fillings out of your teeth. It has a small rubber head about an inch long and half an inch wide. It's moving so fast it looks like a blur. Rachel gave Carolyn a thumbs up and they have their arms around each other and are coming back to Bitch.

"Look what we have for you."

Carolyn said to her and they're holding the toys up to her face and showing the power they have. Bitch's eyes went wide and she caught herself this time before she protested. She's learning. They are standing on either side at hip level and I can see Carolyn lowering the tip of the vibe slowly so it's just touching the skin and runs it around the areola until it touches the chain and then back around again. She seems to be moving inward on each pass around. Rachel is doing about the same using frequent intermittent zaps. Bitch is shaking violently and gritting her teeth hard, wheezing out her breath as the jolts and vibes do their magic.

" It's okay to scream through this, we know it hurts and we both like to hear your thoughts on how we're doing. So feel free to voice yourself openly with your screams and howls. Remember to criticize nicely or we'll be upset."

Rachel is telling her so soothingly and stroking her head softly while saying it.

The effect is so amazing. Bitch is looking into her eyes for belief she can release her pain and from the side view, cam 3, I can see the assurance in Rachel's eyes and smile and a little nod. Bitch starts out with one long wail and breaks at the end of her breath. She started to breathe in deeply and hitched her breath quickly as the chains pulled tight against the straining flesh. Her breath was released in quick sobs and she gulped in short bursts trying to get enough air to breathe and stave off the searing pain of the clamps. Carolyn and Rachel are switching toys now and repeating the procedure.

I'm split-screening again from 2 and 3 and zooming into see what's happening with her pussy. The contractions are forcing out more and more secretions and it's running out and down over her pudendum and into her asshole, where it's pooling and then a slow slide down her ass crack. I can see it forming a long, thin line of glistening, syrup. After studying BDSM, I realize there is a very thin line between pleasure and pain. They both evoke the same responses and facial expressions and cause similar results. To see that endless flow coming out, I was convinced and a firm believer in the power of both.

The girls are making the most pain from the least amount of contact. I can see arcs of electric charges jumping from the tip of the zapper to the metal of the clamp and Rachel is just barely touching the tip of the vibe to the other clamp and I can hear the buzz as it touches. I can see a fresh flow oozing out of Bitch's pussy. What it reminds me of is watching sap come out of a maple tree during sugaring time. It looks and flows about the same and both taste slightly bitter, slightly sweet. I'm going to get the girls to drain as much cum as they can over the next few days and try an experiment. I'm going to slow boil it and see if it sweetens like sap does. Now that would be an interesting topping to serve on dessert. I quickly press my control key twice making a red light flash. Carolyn saw the flashes and is stopping Rachel and she knows to pick up the cell phone. It rang as soon as she picked it up.

"Yes, Mistress?" was her response.

I explained what I was seeing on screen and asked them to collect every drop they could and then as much ejaculate as the Bitch can produce. I told her of my experiment and I can see a smile grow widely on Rachel's face.

"It shall be done, Mistress," and snapped the phone shut.

"Carolyn, my sweet. Mistress would like us to do something fun for her while we work."

I can see a big smile on that cute face as Rachel quietly explains the concept to her. The bitch can't hear them, but sees them shooting glances at her, more correctly her pussy, and can only wonder what they're planning. Her look of dread is priceless. She must be imagining the worst possible things they'll do to her pussy. Her hyper-reactive, over-stimulated and preciously exposed and abused pussy.

Carolyn has hurried off out of the room and Rachel is bending over and talking soft and sweet to Bitch.

"Our Mistress would like you to do something for her. She has noticed how much you're flowing and would like us to collect as much as we can over the next few days. So, we're going to change things a little so we can get as much as we can. If you're a good girl and let us milk enough syrup, Mistress calls it, you will be rewarded. Don't make enough, and we'll have to work you over harder until you do, and believe me, we know how to make you. So, we're going to take you off your lazy ass and make you work a little. From what I've seen, you should be able to produce enough to make Mistress happy. It's up to you to give it up. It's up to us to get it from you. So be a good girl for us, okay?"

Rachel is cupping Bitch's chin in her hand and turning it towards her own face. I can see her moving in for a kiss. Bitch's first lesbian kiss.

I can see her eyes focused on Rachel's lips as they move closer to hers. She knows it's going to happen, but I know she's mentally backing away from her as much as she can. They've touched and Rachel is moving her lips very sensually on Bitch's and there's no response other than wide eyed horror.

Rachel is quickly stopping and is grabbing the tail and yanking hard on it.

"Kiss me you fucking slut, and show me some response."

She plants her mouth on Bitch's and I see her eyes closing now and is kissing her back. During brief gaps, I can see Rachel's tongue twining around Bitch's and is getting the response she wants. From another view point, she's getting another result. I can see an increase in the flow from Bitch's pussy. I'm starting to wonder if the Bitch has been a closet lesbian masochist all this time.

Carolyn is back with all the stainless steel mixing bowls, and is placing the large one under Bitch's ass on the floor. I can see a large stringy drip of Bitch's cunt juice suspended from the bottom crux of her labia.

"I think she likes kissing you Rachel. You seem to be getting her very turned on, from the look of all the slimy shit dripping from her cunt." Carolyn has said, as she stands up after placing the bowl.

"Really? let's see how much." Rachel responded and is moving to look at the clear, thick stream of lubricant oozing out slowly from Bitch's pussy.

"Wow, that is quite a good flow. I think Mistress will be pleased to see such a copious amount. But I think you can do a little better, don't you Carolyn?"

"Oh definitely! I bet we can get a cup or two of sap from the Bitch tree." Carolyn is saying this while rubbing the Mons area.

"I think a bit of stimulation should get things moving along nicely, don't you dear Rachel?"

Carolyn is holding Rachel's hand, while rubbing the area around the clamp squeezing tightly along the clitoral shaft. I can see on the zoom the touches are creating twitches from Bitch and the spasms are causing more of a flow. A big surge was just expelled and is sliding along the string of pre-cum. As soon as it reached the end, the weight of it has caused the drip to release and a large pool of her cum coats the bottom of the bowl. Sorry readers, that sight put me over the top and I came, large. My palm is coated with my cum and I'm going to clean up. Be right back.

I'm back, and just in time to see the girls start some stimulation. They are cupping a tit firmly in one hand, and holding a clamp in the other. Carolyn is counting down,

"Three, two, one..." and they both release the clamps simultaneously. Bitch is looking at her nipples in fright and I am surprised they aren't purple, but a lighter shade of brown than the areolas. Bitch just threw her head back and is wincing as I can now see the blood pumping back in. Her nipples are engorging rapidly and I know how painful a throb like that is. It's like hitting your thumb with a hammer and the pounding pain it causes. Here comes the screams now. Bitch is looking at her tits and sees the pulsing throbs that are causing her suffering. She can see, as I and the girls can see, her nipples are getting darker with every throbbing heartbeat. The nipples are swelling massively from the rush of blood and the excess is causing the areolas to swell and darken as well. They are puffing up above the skin surface and breaking the contiguous surface of her tit flesh, to create multi-hued effect. The line from the clamps is almost black and the nipples a deep purple-red fading to a purple and dark brown around the edges of the areolas. The normally white flesh of her tits has flushed to a sunburn red as her blood keeps pulsing to them.

"Ready?" Rachel is saying to Carolyn. They are positioning their hands close to the nipples and I can tell in their position they are going to flick the nipples with their fingers.

"Now" Carolyn gives the call and they flick the nipples together.

I can see the nipples jiggle from the impact, but the sensation must be excruciating for Bitch, because she just let out a long, low, then rising to high pitched scream, stopping quickly and continuing at the same pitch in short bursts. She's sobbing hard now and the wet tracks on her cheeks support a fresh flow of tears running down. The girls just took a nipple each between their fingers and are squeezing them roughly, causing Bitch to arch her back and neck and scream at the top of her lungs.

Un-fucking-believable, I can see on cam 2 the new pulsing flow of sap oozing out. Panning down, I can see about a quarter cup already. I've never seen her flow so freely. I knew she got wet, but this was beyond wet.

Rachel and Carolyn are wrapping their fingers around each tit and squeezing them, forcing the blood to rush into her already swollen nipples and engorging them more. They're both bending over and sucking in a nipple each and are pulling back with their lips and suction, stretching them out until the skin is taut and almost together they release them with pops. Bitch is crying hard and as I glance at the other screen, OMG, her cunt is just oozing a steady stream of stringy, clear fluid. It's hanging in a long drip from her pussy to just inches above the bowl.

A thought came to me and I'm flashing the light to them. Rachel picked up the phone just as it rang.

"Yes Mistress." Rachel says so sweet and polite, I love the way she talks like that.

"Make sure she gets plenty of fluids to keep up the flow of sap, okay sweetie." I say back equally as pleasant, and hang up.

I can see Rachel put down the phone and is telling Bitch she is getting a rest break. Carolyn seems disappointed as though they were on a roll and breaking stride. Rachel has gone to the mini fridge and brought Bitch a bottle of water. She was just about to pour some in Bitch's open mouth and instead, poured it over the inflamed nipples. The icy cold water made her nipples contract rapidly and reduce the size to near normal. The shock made her jump and the long string of sap fell off. Still, a nice steady flow coming out. Amazing.

The girls are both laughing at how much her nipples shrunk so quickly. So many delicious ways to create pain without drawing blood. Bitch's head is down and she's sobbing as the pain must be wearing down her resolve. I want the girls to take her past her fear of pain and get her to accept it. I want her to say yes to anything she's asked to do, no matter how degrading, and thank them for the privilege of doing it. Yes, the lowest piece of filth.

Rachel pulled back on the tail of hair and Bitch is looking up at her with an expression I could only call submission. She looked like she would do almost anything she was asked. Not good enough. No almost. Just a little more persuading from the girls and she'll do EVERY thing she's asked.

Rachel is putting the bottle to Bitch's lips and letting her drink. She's sucking back the water as fast as it'll come out. When the water was done, she threw the bottle towards the fridge and looked down at Bitch, who was trying to calm herself and gain a sense of the situation.

"I think it's time to start the lower half now, don't you Carolyn?" Rachel is asking her partner.

"Yeah, I think we've gotten as much as we can for now out of her tits. Let's see what fun that soaking, wet cunt of hers has to offer. Let's see how much pussy honey you can give up for our Mistress." Carolyn is saying it like a tease that's tempting, but I can see a look of dread that's going through Bitch's mind as she tries to think of what nasty things await her private and most intimate area. She must be thinking the same thing I am. If the nipple clamps hurt that much, how much worse is it going to be when the clamps come off down there and they touch me with those things.

Looks like the waiting part is over as I see Carolyn getting ready to take the clit clamp off.

"This is going to hurt and I mean hurt, so we'll let you voice your thoughts on it. Don't be too harsh a critic now." and Carolyn chuckles a little and looks over at Rachel and smiles.

In a quick movement, she undid the clamp and let it drop, the attached chains tugging on the labia as it fell. I'm sure for a few seconds after the release, Bitch didn't feel anything because she had a slightly puzzled look and then the first pulse of blood rushing back in to swell the flattened flesh must have felt like an explosion going off in her clit. She winced and contorted her otherwise beautiful face into a horrid depiction of her pain as it continued to pulse and swell and send debilitating waves of pain to her head. All she managed to get out were several snorts, the last two send mucus shooting out, and then a long dragged out breath, pause, and now a top of the lungs howl. Man she can carry a note. My meters are bouncing off the maximum peak levels and I'll have to edit the sound later for distortion. I have two 26" flat screen monitors on my desk and one is zoomed in on Bitch's face and the other is zoomed in on her grossly enlarged and discoloured clit. I can just make out her pulse as it gorges more blood into it. Her inner labia are really distended beyond her outer labia and are beet red around the area where the clamps are. Carolyn is picking up the chains and handing one to Rachel.

"Let's have a look and see how we're doing in there, shall we?"

They slowly pull apart on the chains spreading the labia over the plump outer ones exposing the delicate pink of her vagina. I can see the urethra opening and closing and clear fluid coming out and the exposed walls seem to be secreting more pussy sap for me. Bitch is trying hard to deal with all the sensations the clamps and the throbbing are doing to her and she's trying to scream, but no real sound is coming out.

Rachel is putting her fingertip into Bitch's pussy and pulling down and here comes a big glob of sap oozing out. A little suspension as it hangs and then an audible splash in the bowl below. I checked in on cam 3 overhead and zoomed in on the bowl and there has to be close to half a cup of clear, viscous pussy sap. I'm dying to find out if it boils down well. Nectar of the sex gods. I had another thought. If balsamic vinegar can be boiled down and made sweet, I wonder if her ejaculate, when she has a G spot orgasm, can be boiled down the same way. I press my magic button and then make my call. Rachel picks up so fast. I told her my thoughts and I can see her amusement and curiousness on her face as she turns to look into the cam in front of her. I see her give me a big kiss and then smile and click off the phone while looking at me. That look and smile hold a thought I'm dying to know about. She is whispering into Carolyn's ear and telling her what I'd like to try. I can see her instant approval of what she's been told and is going to the table and getting a small tube of some kind. It's about 6" long and as thin as pencil lead, maybe a little thicker.

Carolyn is getting some lube on it and is instructing Rachel to hold the labia open wide. Carolyn very thoughtfully crouched down for my benefit and using her left thumb and forefinger is spreading her urethra open and is slowly pushing the thicker looking end in. I'm at full zoom and I can make out thin lines an inch long along the shaft at the tip going in. Bitch is quivering uncontrollably as the tip is in all the way past the lines. Her mouth is open, but no sound. Her eyes are rolled back and eyelids closed part way. Her entire body is tensed at the intrusion and I'm wondering what the girls know about that I didn't read. Carolyn is turning the end like the butt cleaner and I'm wondering if this is the same, but it isn't. The lines are splitting and spreading outward expanding her urethra. Her eyes snapped back open fast at that feeling. She's looking down at the spreader in her pee hole and tries to make sense of how absurd it must look to her. She's looking at Carolyn with that beaten and lost look for hope. Hope for mercy to stop this torture. Hope that will never come. She's crying steadily sucking her lower lip in like a little kid and the mucus still running down her face makes her look even more pathetic. I think Rachel was reading my mind at that moment because she went to the table and grabbed the portable cam.

My program chimes to let me know she's on line and I switch to 6 and my 56" LED lights up with her moving the cam around getting focused. She's doing a close up of Bitch's face and her runny nose and the beautiful face distorted by her pain.

"Smile for the camera cunt." Rachel tells her like a little child.

Bitch hasn't got a smile in her anywhere at this point I'm sure. She's panning down the body and focusing on the right tit and nipple and they look angry. I mean pissed. I actually sensed the pain when I saw it. I smiled. She's moving to the other one and it too is hostile looking. She pulls back a little and I can see the lines of the crops where they hit against the stomach area. Outlines against a field of bright red. The sight of Bitch's ragged looking clit and labia drenched in sap and still a dangling drip about 4-5 inches long.