The Fallen One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's squatting down and sucking and licking Rachel's pussy, cleaning the remains of her first cum. I haven't seen her use her hands yet and she's brought out an orgasm from Rachel I'd be proud to have evoked from a woman doing everything I could. I'll have to ask her what her technique is. I want to try that on Mi_ _ _ _ _ _ tonight when I get home. I love her pussy. The look, the smell, the taste, the feel, how it responds to stimulation and most of all the orgasm. I love to see my woman satisfied. Nothing is sexier than seeing her lie there soaked in sweat, hair all over the place, smiling and breathing hard and the sheets soaking wet right between her legs and cum still dripping out. That's when I want to fuck her silly.

Sorry, I'm digressing here.

Carolyn is rubbing Rachel's pussy mound with her hands like a massage I guess, and squeezing it, plumping up the labia and splitting the lips apart slightly and then using her thumbs to work up and down her labia in circular motions and I can see the lips part and a glimpse of bright pink shows. Rachel is definitely wet. Carolyn was pretty thorough in cleaning up and there is a new trail of cum flowing out.

"Is that helping relieve the ache, Baby?" Carolyn is asking.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah. Oh Baby, just make me cum one more time before you play with me okay? Just one more to relieve the pressure." Rachel is playfully begging Carolyn.

I'm thinking Carolyn and Rachel have been together before, they seem to know each other intimately so well. When I interviewed them, they said they hadn't worked together before, I never asked if they fucked each other. Our first day in and so many questions already to be answered and things to try anew.

Carolyn is using her mouth again on Rachel's clit area, sucking and licking vociferously and using her thumbs to work the labia and down around her ass. Rachel is tossing her head back and forth and repeating yes. She's straining at the tethers and tensing as Carolyn works her magic on her mound. Carolyn has slipped her thumbs inside and is working them up and down along the vaginal walls, spreading them wider and wider still using the circular massage. This has Rachel bucking her hips at Carolyn and grunting moans out.

Oddly, with this going on, on my big screen, I glanced over at my monitors and I notice Bitch is awake and looking at the girls doing their thing. She actually looks interested, rather than repulsed as I would have thought. I switch to cam 2 and zoom in and her pussy looks very red and swollen. one thing else, she is still dripping. Either that or she's getting turned on by the display and this is fresh. I'm going to keep an eye on her while I watch the girls give me a truly excellent performance. If this gets as wild as I think it's going to get, I'm giving them a week with Bitch instead of a day.

Carolyn has worked Rachel into a frenzied state, grunting and hissing and thrashing around in her harness, trying to get Carolyn to bring her to orgasm. I can see her thumbs coming out and she's licking four fingers of her right hand. She has dainty looking fingers and they are wet with spit and she's sliding them in and twisting them around, spreading Rachel wider as she does. Back and forth Carolyn keeps twisting her hand around inside and Rachel is loving it. She's back to yes, yes, yes again. I can hear how sloppy she's getting as the hand inside her slaps against the flesh making her wetter. Ooooh I like the way they play together. She's worked it in up to her thumb and is flexing her fingers wider as she twists her hand. Rachel's pussy is gaping open wide and I can see a pool of fluid that is flowing out and still filling up. I can see the muscles in Carolyn's arm flex as she works her fingers inside Rachel's pussy. She's cupping her hand causing her fingers to dig into Rachel's G spot area and manipulates it.

I can hear a liquid sucking sound build up and Carolyn is using her free hand to rub Rachel's clit. Now it's just a repeated fuck, fuck, fuck coming out of Rachel. She's stopped chanting fuck and drew in a large breath and is bearing down on Carolyn's hand. Her face is in a pained grimace it seems and then her pussy erupted and she started squirting and crying as it sprayed out slashed onto Carolyn's tits and drenched her. Rachel's pussy and asshole are being pushed out as she bears down on the fingers in her. I love a good squirt. Carolyn takes her hand out and it is dripping wet. She's still prolonging things by rubbing the clit and spurts come out. Rachel's sphincter is turned inside out as she continues to bear down and it looks angry. I know it's normal, but pissed just the same. Carolyn has stopped and is feeding her wet fingers into Rachel's mouth. She's licking and sucking them clean and really seems to like the taste of herself. I decided to call during the lull and Carolyn picked right away. "Yes Mistress." Said with a smile no less. I told her that she was amazing and I needed to learn her techniques, she'd be glad to teach me, but more importantly, that Bitch was awake and enjoying the show. She never even glanced Bitch's way when I told her. I told her I was looking forward to seeing her orgasm and she said she wasn't finished with Rachel yet. This was going to be a good performance. I thanked her for both of them and said I was loving the show. She smiled at the cam and said thanks. Another kiss and a wink and she hung up.

She went to the table and I followed her. She went straight to the dildos and picked out the strap on with an 8" black cock that was thick and life like. It was a cock any brother or any man would be happy to swing between his legs. She very deftly put it on and walked back to Rachel, the cock swinging back and forth with the sway of her large hips. She had a bottle of lube with her and squirted some into her palm. She rubbed it along the shaft, coating it from tip to base.

Bitch was still watching quietly, but a little more avidly. Her breathing is deeper and as I look, still a good amount of wetness is gathered at the bottom of her pussy. I'll have the girls get an answer to that question tomorrow. I want to see Carolyn finish Rachel off.

Rachel is still twitching a little and has her head thrown back. I'm not sure if she knows Carolyn is right between her legs and aiming the dildo at her opening. Carolyn just thrust the dildo into Rachel's pussy and buried it in one quick stroke. That brought Rachel's head up and a loud, grunting howl out of her. Carolyn is thrusting in and out slowly just leaving the tip in and then slowly burying it inside again. I can see Rachel's thigh muscles go into spasm and her body shaking as she must be getting ready to cum again. Just when she looked like she was going to explode, Carolyn pulled the cock right out. Rachel is screaming at her to shove it back in and fuck her. Carolyn is laughing and then shoves it right back in to the hilt and fucks her hard and fast for a little while until Rachel looks like she's ready to go again. and Carolyn lets the cock fall out. Rachel is bucking her hips at Carolyn as best she can and begging her to fuck her now so she can cum. Carolyn lines up the dildo and slowly enters Rachel this time, going all the way in. She's reaching along Rachel's body and cupping her tits and is now pulling and twisting her nipples. Rachel is working herself as much as she can to get the cock into her and Carolyn isn't letting her have all of it. Rachel is flowing like crazy now. I just saw a huge glob of fluid get sucked out along the dildo's shaft and dripped off. I think Carolyn knows Rachel is close because her thrusts are getting deeper and faster. Rachel is riding it for all she's worth and Carolyn slams her hard and fast and pinched her nipples really hard and that was all Rachel needed. She let out a loud scream of pleasure and I can see the ejaculate squirting out around the shaft. Carolyn felt it and quickly dropped to her knees and is sucking Rachel's pussy as she cums. Rachel is thrashing wildly as Carolyn is working her pussy over and finally collapses. Carolyn is backing away and wiping her mouth and chin and standing up. She's moved to stand at Rachel's side and is bending over and kissing her deeply. Their faces are still close, but I think Carolyn said something to her and Rachel looked over and caught Bitch looking at them.

"Did you like that cunt? Did you like seeing a woman suck my pussy and fuck me?" Rachel asks her.

Bitch turns beet red and turns her face the other way.

"I asked you a question you fucking piece of shit. You better learn to answer quickly and honestly or you'll have some more training to learn. Did you like what you saw?" Rachel demands softly, but firmly.

Bitch turned to look at them both and weakly said, "Yes," before closing her eyes and crying.

Carolyn is walking over and took her face in her hand and squeezed hard.

"Have you been with a woman before?" She's looking right into her eyes just a few inches away. Bitch knows she better answer quickly.

"Yes." My jaw dropped and I was dumbfounded. This couldn't be the same woman who I'd been with all those years and adamantly wanted nothing to do with having sex with another woman. Now I wanted to know who with.

"So, you've been with another woman. How long ago? And who?" Carolyn is asking her, still holding her face strongly, forcing Bitch to look her in the eyes.

"I've been seeing another woman for the past twelve years. her name is Kaye." I knew that woman.

That was the one I said she met at Mommies and Me and became friends with. So that's why there wasn't any more sex between us all that time. She'd been giving it up to that woman all along. How the fuck did she end up dyking out on me? What the hell did that woman do to her to get her into bed and leave me high and dry. More questions that need answering. This is really getting to be an interesting day.

Carolyn must be reading my mind and asks the all important questions

"How did you end up leaving your husband for her?"

"I was lonely because he was working all the time and had no one to talk to. We met at a Mommies and Me group and became friends." Carolyn has let her face go now that she's talking freely.

" We were just friends for a couple of years and then we were drinking wine one night and one thing led to another and then we were kissing and we both liked it and started doing more. It wasn't supposed to happen I guess, I don't know. We just fell in love with each other and made love all the time. I really liked the way she did it to me and she liked the way I did it, so we ended up being lovers and stopped doing it with our husbands. Mine left me and so did hers, so we just became permanent lovers." She spit it out so fast, I almost lost track of her.

"So you're a lesbian?" Carolyn asks.

"I never thought of myself that way. I don't do it with other women, just Kaye." She says, trying to justify herself as 'normal'.

"Do you go out with guys at all?"

"Not anymore, not for four years now." Bitch looks very nervous.

"So you don't go out with guys and you only lick cunt and like it, and you don't think you're a dyke? What the fuck are you then?" Carolyn makes her re-think her justification.

Bitch is at a loss for words and doesn't know how to respond to save face.

"I said what the fuck are you if you're not a dyke?" Carolyn presses her for an answer.

In a sudden burst of tears she blurts out, "I'm a dyke."

The truth is always hard to admit and come to terms with.

"Well, well, well. Bitch here is a cunt licking dyke Rachel. Seems she's been closet playing for years and needs to come out of the closet. So our little session must have really turned you on, eh Bitch?" Carolyn is prying out the details. I love this little woman.

"Has your dyke friend done that to you? Has she fucked your cunt hard with a dildo and made you cum?"

Through the teary sobs of truth, "Yes."

Holy fuck! I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"Do you do it to her?" She's asked.

"No, she pretends to be the guy. I'm the woman part, or whatever you call it."

"So you like to be taken by her and submit to her?" The question is enormous in scope.

"Yes." is the response and the scene is set in my mind.

Rachel is recovered and asking Carolyn to let her down. Carolyn pats Bitch on the cheek and says, "We'll be right back to finish talking. Just be patient."

Her hand drew back and gave a quick slap to the cheek, making Bitch nervous again. Carolyn let Rachel down and helped her out of the restraints.

"I wasn't finished with you yet, but I think we have something more interesting to discuss over there. Can you wait a few more minutes?" Carolyn is asking Rachel and they're smiling and looking over at Bitch.

"Yeah, I think I can hold on for a little longer. I think there might be something we can get her to do to take care of our needs." Rachel is saying and they walk over together and stand beside Bitch.

"Well the things you get to know about a person when you share wonderful intimate chats like this. Don't you agree cunt?" Carolyn is asking soft and sweet.

In another setting it would be very inviting to hear. In this setting, it just sounds ominous and foreboding. The tears fall harder from Bitch's eyes. Nothing like having your dirty, little, secret life being exposed openly to change someone's attitude towards things.

"So tell me Bitch, do you like it when you're taken by her? Do you like her being forceful and domineering?" Rachel asks.

"Yes. I like it that way." Bitch admits.

"So what other fun things does she do to you, other than fuck you with a fake dick?" Carolyn asks.

I can see Bitch searching their eyes trying to decide what to tell them and what not to. I have a feeling there won't be any secrets left after these two finish asking her questions.

"She makes me kiss her feet sometimes, and sometimes she just gets me to play with myself and she watches. Sometimes she, she...." She does no how to admit whatever it is to them.

"What does she do cunt?" Rachel demands.

"She......... spanks me." And the tears of shame flow.

"Do you like getting spanked? Just your ass or anywhere else?" Carolyn inquires.

I can see Bitch really struggling with divulging her intimacies to them. I still can't believe she's been living this life secretly and acting like she's so proper to everyone. And she had the nerve to say to the judge she felt I was a sexual degenerate and shouldn't see my son unless supervised. Go figure that one out.

"She spanks my ass and thighs and .....sometimes she..she" Bitch falters.

"She sometimes spanks what?" Rachel asks, pressing her.

"She spanks my tits and my... my... pussy." More tears and sobbing.

"Really? And do you like when she does it? No lies now, we'll know."

Bitch is nodding yes, unable to say the words.

"Answer me cunt, NOW"

"Yes, I liked it when she spanked my tits and pussy." She said through hitches and sobs.

"You don't have a pussy, you have a cunt." Carolyn is telling her firmer now.

"Say It!" She demands.

"I have a cunt, not a pussy." She's crying hard at her admission.

"Real women have pussies. Filthy pieces of shit have cunts. That must make you a filthy piece of shit then, right?" Carolyn continues pressing her line of questioning.

No answer from Bitch as she looks back and forth at the women standing over her.

"Right!" Rachel yells out and frightens Bitch.

"Yes." She said meekly.

"Yes what?" Rachel presses.

"Yes. I'm a filthy piece of shit and I have a cunt, not a pussy." And now she's crying hysterically and out of control.

Rachel has just grabbed the tail of hair and yanked her head back hard and Carolyn let a vicious slap go across Bitch's cheek.

"Shut the fuck up! Don't you dare lie there and feel sorry for your pathetic piece of shit life. You chose to leave your husband and get involved with this other woman and do the things you've done. Now's the time to come to terms with the reality of things and live what you are. Did you really think you could go on like this forever and no one would find out about you two? You are so naive and gullible, it's not funny. This woman opened the door and you walked right in. Well, this is a new room and whether you want to or not, you're going to accept all the things that this room has to offer. You will do as we say or be punished. If you don't follow rules, punished. Not perform the way we say, punished. Are you getting the picture? We own your sorry ass and can do what we want, except kill you or remove parts from you. Our Mistress has given us free reign in your training to decide what you need to comply and submit to us. Until we see that you are fully trained, you won't see anything except this room and all it has to offer. Do you understand?"

Bitch is in total shock at what she's just heard and I can see her struggling to come to terms with the reality of it all. I'd have a hard time understanding it myself at that point. Carolyn just delivered four really hard slaps to Bitch's face sending it flying from one side to the other, bouncing off her arms as she hits them.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" The first time either of them has yelled and Rachel's voice stuns her from her painful slaps and looks at her with abject terror in her eyes. She understands alright.

"Yes, I understand." sniffle, sob runny nose again. Pathetic looking is an understatement.

"Why?" Bitch has asked meekly.

"What the fuck do you mean why?" Rachel says snarling.

She looks very scary now. No more mister nice guy or girl in this case.

"Why are you doing this to me? Who wants you to do this?" She asks as if her life depends on the answer.

"Our Mistress has decided that you need this training. Who told her about you is none of our concern. our job is to train you to be what Mistress says you should be and that's what we'll do. No matter what it takes and how long depends entirely on you. The sooner you submit to your training and learn, the less punishment you'll receive. Your choice. Our Pleasure." Carolyn answered her and to help get her point across, took Bitch's right tit in her left hand and squeezed it hard and then slapped it with her other hand. I can see the finger outlines on the side of her tit growing redder.

I know that pretty face will have some colour to it tomorrow and it looks like her tits are too. Bitch just continued to cry, hard.

I just looked at the clock and notice it's getting late. Easy to lose track of time watching this. I mute the sound and phone Mi_ _ _ _, that's what I call her, and told her I'll be a bit late, but I'll phone when I'm on the way and I'll take her to dinner when I get home. She's happy with that and I hang up and un-mute the sound. Instantly the room is filled with her crying. The girls are on either side and are slapping Bitch's tits all over. the flesh is bright red and fingerprints are covered by others. The gorgeous tits I saw just days ago that looked so tempting to touch and hold are bouncing wildly as they slap them silly. The skin looks raw and the nipples engorged and erect. Yeah, show those off to your dyke friend, Bitch. So she was thinking of fucking me once her 'toning' was done. And I guess off to play with Kaye once she was finished 'paying' me back. Her debt will be a long time in getting paid off. A long time.

"Did she slap your tits like that?" Carolyn asks when they stop.

Bitch can't talk, she's so strung out by the pain and just shakes her head no.

"I guess she didn't know how much of a slut you really are then. I can see from here that your cunt is leaking sap. You liked that didn't you?"

No answer. Slap across the face.

"Didn't you?"

No answer. Slap again. Finally Bitch can't take it and answers through wails of pained sobs.

"Yes, I liked it"